BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 13
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 9:31:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I'll continue criticizing people that enable terrible things against others, thanks.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Excuse me while I make dinner...

Tsarnaev and Sandusky- both unrepentant.
They have ZERO to do with this topic. If they at some point show true repentance, demonstrable, then it's a different story. They've already been convicted in a court of law and nothing will change that.

If at some point, before they die, they become "born again", then they will go to heaven.
It may surprise you that David Berkowitz is, and has been, saved for many years and has a very effective prison ministry.

I'll continue criticizing people that enable terrible things against others, thanks.

I notice you have no counter to my response
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 9:31:58 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
OK. Were this a courtroom, this is the point I would hand you this sheet and ask you to read the top section out loud.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes, because you're lying about 'counseling' consisted of remodeling homes.    

OK. Were this a courtroom, this is the point I would hand you this sheet and ask you to read the top section out loud.

In court, I would say that top section has no reference to the counseling he received, and proves your statement about 'counseling' consisted of remodeling homes False.

It's about a Training Center, not counseling.  

Link Posted: 5/22/2015 9:34:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

FOIA works for juveniles?  I did not know that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u494/eesmith79/XLlx33gl_zpslp97pqwl.jpg

Was that document illegally obtained?

FOIA act I believe. I don't know the details. If you're going to make a snarky comment about it being inadmissible, the point I'm making is he's making a claim that is blatantly contradicted by the police report.

FOIA works for juveniles?  I did not know that.

FOIA works for requesting governmental documents.  A juvenile may request a FOIA if so inclined.  
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 9:34:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

In court, I would say that top section has no reference to the counseling he received, and proves your statement about 'counseling' consisted of remodeling homes False.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think you may need to stop drinking.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 9:35:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Did not read all ten pages, but with 19 kids you figure [s]a few the first one would end up as black sheep.
View Quote

The level of "shit happens" here amazes me.  If we could flip a political switch here, nobody would be saying this.  I've heard the phrase "politics is a mind-killer", but I've never seen a better example of it than in this thread.

Link Posted: 5/22/2015 9:37:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Excuse me while I make dinner...

Tsarnaev and Sandusky- both unrepentant.
They have ZERO to do with this topic. If they at some point show true repentance, demonstrable, then it's a different story. They've already been convicted in a court of law and nothing will change that.

If at some point, before they die, they become "born again", then they will go to heaven.
It may surprise you that David Berkowitz is, and has been, saved for many years and has a very effective prison ministry.

Not much to say when I don't accept your basic premise, nor consider myself bound by it. I criticized the crew that enabled Sandusky, and I'll criticize the Duggars for their actions.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 9:37:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

FOIA works for requesting governmental documents.  A juvenile may request a FOIA if so inclined.  
View Quote

And FOIA allows the access of criminal records/police reports of a juvenile?
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 9:51:33 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

LOL.  No alcohol for me tonight.  

Link Posted: 5/22/2015 9:54:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Det. Hignite then asked Mrs. Duggar about the training center they sent  ------- to. She said it was not really a training center"
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 10:03:49 PM EDT
[#10]
And yet Lena Dunham admits molesting her sister and nothing but crickets from the media. Agenda much?
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 10:04:37 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pa Duggar insisted the treatment consisted of being sent to a training center, and ma duggar admitted the training center was in fact a guy remodeling buildings and not a professional. it's all there really.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 10:05:08 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

"Det. Hignite then asked Mrs. Duggar about the training center they sent  ------- to.  She said it was not really a training center"
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

"Det. Hignite then asked Mrs. Duggar about the training center they sent  ------- to.  She said it was not really a training center"
So they sent him to a training center.  This doesn't prove your assertion that his  'counseling' consisted of remodeling homes.  

Josh said that he and those affected by his actions received counseling.  Why don't you believe him?  

Link Posted: 5/22/2015 10:08:01 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Pa Duggar insisted the treatment consisted of being sent to a training center, and ma duggar admitted the training center was in fact a guy remodeling buildings and not a professional. it's all there really.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Where did you see that Pa Duggar insisted the treatment consisted of being sent to a training center?  

Josh said that he and those affected by his actions received counseling.  Why don't you believe him?  

Link Posted: 5/22/2015 10:09:36 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

Because they never mentioned it in the police report. and we have proof from ma duggar that he lied about that.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 10:10:57 PM EDT
[#15]
Now Huckabee is supporting the Duggars.  

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2015/05/22/huckabee-backs-josh-duggar-slams-those-sensationalizing-molestation-allegations/

In the next page or two, some Arfcommer will have the facts so twisted they'll insist that Huckabee himself molested the Duggar girls.  
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 10:11:53 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Where did you see that Pa Duggar insisted the treatment consisted of being sent to a training center?  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Because there's documented proof of him lying to the police. Pa: "we did X"  Ma: "well, um, we actually didn't do X"
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 10:13:40 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Because they never mentioned it in the police report. and we have proof from ma duggar that he lied about that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Now I understand.  Because counseling is not mentioned in the police report, you believe that he and his family never received professional counseling.  

Thanks for clearing that up.  

Link Posted: 5/22/2015 10:14:51 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I guess it's possible that in the last 15 years those involved did get counseling and/or treatment.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 10:20:02 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

second paragraph, please.

Last sentence of first paragraph, please.

Third paragraph, please.

Link Posted: 5/22/2015 10:22:16 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Now I understand.  Because counseling is not mentioned in the police report, you believe that he and his family never received professional counseling.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They may have since. However, as of December 2006, there's no evidence of any professional treatment at all, so I don't see why they'd seek counseling later if they didn't consider it important enough at the time.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 10:25:10 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Depends on the state.   Is the police report just a report or was it a part of a larger case.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 10:28:58 PM EDT
[#22]

Need more Jinger photos.   Used this one as it shows that she is of age.  

Link Posted: 5/22/2015 10:33:26 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

...snip...

View Quote

You should put more effort into reading a whole thread before you jump in, gums blazing.

Link Posted: 5/22/2015 10:35:34 PM EDT
[#24]
You guys were all up in arms over Lena Dunham, why are some of you giving this guy a pass?
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 10:39:37 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u494/eesmith79/93Q4Ukvl_zps12swmwos.jpg

http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u494/eesmith79/KIWbWh8l_zpsbrndduvl.jpg

Third paragraph, please.

So they lied and bullshitted.

Seems like your typical political family. Republicans/Democrats.... all lairs and scumbags.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 10:40:51 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Don't give a crap about the Duggars, but have a question about the release of info.  I read today that the info released under FOI was not legally releasable under FOI.

Anyone else see this?
View Quote

Correct. Someone is in deep shit over this, and it ain't Josh, which is kind of fucked up.    No information identifying a minor is supposed to be made public.   They only redacted the names, and not all the info that could be used to ID the victims.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 10:45:24 PM EDT
[#27]
what do you think what happens when you don't let a kid jerk off
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 10:47:08 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
what do you think what happens when you don't let a kid jerk off
View Quote

The shower drain gets plugged all the time?
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 11:30:04 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Arfcom GD needs its own reality show.

View Quote

Holy shit, wouldn't that be a sight!  It would be like Top Shot meets Party Down South meets Jerry Springer...  
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 11:38:31 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Holy shit, wouldn't that be a sight!  It would be like Top Shot meets Party Down South meets Jerry Springer...  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Arfcom GD needs its own reality show.

...during Pride, at BronyCon.

Link Posted: 5/22/2015 11:39:26 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Third paragraph, please.

Did you read those documents you posted?  Per (
second paragraph, please) the Dad said that consisted of "the program consisted of hard physical work and counseling".  There's nothing to substantiate your false assertions that:

-
Pa Duggar insisted the treatment consisted of being sent to a training center.  

-
'counseling' consisted of remodeling homes.  

Link Posted: 5/22/2015 11:43:37 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Seems like your typical political family. Republicans/Democrats.... all lairs and scumbags.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Third paragraph, please.

If they sent him to the program in the old veterans hospital in Little Rock, it wouldn't have help him any since that is just another program by Bill Gothard,the creepy old guy that runs their legalistic fundamentalist group.  It wouldn't surprise me that they really did send him there, but since Gothard has been ran off for abusing girls that served as his personal secretary, I doubt they want even more direct ties to their group.....so instead they say he went with some random friend to work on houses...
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 11:48:52 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

second paragraph, please) the Dad said that consisted of "the program consisted of hard physical work and counseling".  There's nothing to substantiate your false assertions that:
-
-

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Third paragraph, please.

-
-

Jesus Christ.

The mother admitted it wasn't a certified counselor. The father made it sound like he went to a formal program with professionals, when the mother admits that didn't happen. They sent him to a guy that did remodeling.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 11:55:44 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Third paragraph, please.

These molestations happend mostly in 2002, it wasn't reported or anything done about it until 2003. Can you guess what Jom Bob was doing in 2002? Running for US Senate, where he lost the primary. Think that might have had some bearing?
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 12:09:45 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Now kith
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was hot headed. I let my intensity get out of control and I maligned you unfairly. I am sorry. It will not happen again. And I humbly request your indulgence. I permitted my sympathy for a kid I felt was also a victim of a fucked up family to get the best of me and took it out on you and I am deeply sorry.

Hey don't sweat it-we're cool. I've probably angry posted more than I care to admit myself, and some of it directed at you. I'm sorry for my part.

Now take it easy, drink a beer, and enjoy your Memorial day weekend-I plan to, as today is my birthday lol.

Happy birthday.

Thanks!

Now kith

I totally just read that in Mike Tyson's voice and woke my son up because I was laughing so damn hard...
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 2:35:13 AM EDT
[#36]
I'll just leave this here Needs more of this
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 2:54:59 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

A police report exists with my name listed as a POI in a mysterious death.  It doesn't mean I killed the bitch.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

A police report exists with my name listed as a POI in a mysterious death.  It doesn't mean I killed the bitch.
Did you?

Link Posted: 5/23/2015 9:56:08 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

If they sent him to the program in the old veterans hospital in Little Rock, it wouldn't have help him any since that is just another program by Bill Gothard,the creepy old guy that runs their legalistic fundamentalist group.  It wouldn't surprise me that they really did send him there, but since Gothard has been ran off for abusing girls that served as his personal secretary, I doubt they want even more direct ties to their group.....so instead they say he went with some random friend to work on houses...
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Third paragraph, please.

Like I said... typical family of dirty corrupt politicians. They sound no different than the Kennedys, Bushes, or Clintons.

Just the smaller Arkansas version with a sprinkling of Republican Conservatism thrown in.

Fuck 'em.
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 9:57:47 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
These molestations happend mostly in 2002, it wasn't reported or anything done about it until 2003. Can you guess what Jom Bob was doing in 2002? Running for US Senate, where he lost the primary. Think that might have had some bearing?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Third paragraph, please.

Link Posted: 5/23/2015 11:35:28 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Did you?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Did you?

If I had,  it would have been worth it.
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 11:43:28 AM EDT
[#41]
Does this really surprise anyone at all? That entire family is weird as shit and very cultish. The dad looks like a pederass himself.
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 12:05:59 PM EDT
[#42]

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Third paragraph, please.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v91/Beaukat/ONTDStarTrek/GIFS/chaching.gif

Jesus Christ.  Is EVERYONE involved in politics associated with pedos?  

Link Posted: 5/23/2015 1:41:33 PM EDT
[#43]
I truly believe that anyone that goes into politics is dirty from the start. Doesn't matter if they're Republicans, Democrats, Communists, or Iranian Theological Radicals. They're all fucking dirty, crooked, corrupt bastards. They want power and wealth and want to be above the law.
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 1:53:26 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I truly believe that anyone that goes into politics is dirty from the start. Doesn't matter if they're Republicans, Democrats, Communists, or Iranian Theological Radicals. They're all fucking dirty, crooked, corrupt bastards. They want power and wealth and want to be above the law.
View Quote

And following some of the things that have come out around DC, it's almost like it's some kind of weird sex cult, too.
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 2:04:26 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

And following some of the things that have come out around DC, it's almost like it's some kind of weird sex cult, too.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

It does highlight the dilemma in finding good politicians to rescue the country doesn't it?

Link Posted: 5/23/2015 2:20:41 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Pretty much every leader in history has had odd sexual habits.

Chairman Mao is known to have orgies with 11 year old girls.

Hitler was an odd duck that was considered asexual, bisexual, and possibly even a impotent coprophile.

Stalin raped a 13 year old and got her pregnant.

Washington DC is all level of odds. Bill Clinton's connection to pedophile pimp Jeffrey Epstein. Hell, even the Royal Family in the UK is connected to this shit.

Once again.... they're all dirty corrupt mother fuckers.
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 2:29:59 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

It just makes me think that there are a lot more victims out there than we know about.  It's very sad.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Sons of Guns, Honey Boo-Boo, now 19 kids, the lesser known cases in "Cheer Perfection", and that in-law on the Cake Boss show...

Jeebus. I think TLC now stands for "Touching Little Children".
It just makes me think that there are a lot more victims out there than we know about.  It's very sad.  

For the most part I think only a broken defective narcissist would want reality show attention anyway

Link Posted: 5/23/2015 2:44:27 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
And yet Lena Dunham admits molesting her sister and nothing but crickets from the media. Agenda much?
View Quote

She was 7 when she touched a 1 year old out of curiosity. Initially it was reported she was 17 (oops!).
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 2:45:35 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/23/2015 6:45:14 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Actually he is the one who said he dresses up in woman's clothing and goes to S&m clubs.

And how do you know it's harmless? Quite often women are unwilling participants. Were you there? Or are you just assuming?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The only people I've seen eesmith judge here is the Duggar parents and their son.   For allegedly molesting younger family members and conspiring to cover up same.

Whereas you're heaping vile insults on eesmith for consensual harmless behavior between adults.

Actually he is the one who said he dresses up in woman's clothing and goes to S&m clubs.

And how do you know it's harmless? Quite often women are unwilling participants. Were you there? Or are you just assuming?

Did you really just float the idea that eesmith might be going to rape clubs?
Page / 13
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top