Quoted:

Beats hand wringing

All we can do is be vigilant and stay prepared for the inevitable

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
For all the bravado here, eventually they're going to score a 'hit.' A few guys armed with AK's, IED's and body armor in a crowded mall on a Saturday would be horrific.

All I can say is these events are what causes me to be armed always and seek out more training.

Beats hand wringing

Oh no, I agree. Trust me, I gave a virtual tip of my glass to those two Garland officers last night but these events had better be a wake-up call. The 'art' show aside, it's just a matter of time before one of these clowns is going to be successful with an attack. With some luck and preparation, this result will be par for the course.

Not giving into the fear these camel fuckers want to inflict is key here. Be prepared and be diligent.
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 10:30:06 AM EDT
[#2]
In another time that would have been a declaration of war.
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 10:30:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

It would be unwise of them to give us a reason to band together. As Americans, we bitch and bicker at each other as if we hate each other. But when it comes down to it, we're all in it together.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Go ahead, give a divided America a common cause to rally around.

It would be unwise of them to give us a reason to band together. As Americans, we bitch and bicker at each other as if we hate each other. But when it comes down to it, we're all in it together.

CDB said it best

From The Sound up in Long Island
Out to San Francisco Bay
And everything that's in between them is our own
And we may have done a little bit
Of fightin' amongst ourselves
But you outside people best leave us alone
'Cause we'll all stick together
And you can take that to the bank
That's the cowboys and the hippies
And the rebels and the yanks
You just go and lay your hand
On a Pittsburgh Steelers' fan
And I think you're gonna finally understand
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 10:31:50 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

With the way they two Boston bombers were able to shut down a city and the two in Texas not being successful I think we will see more attacks with explosives.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
For all the bravado here, eventually they're going to score a 'hit.' A few guys armed with AK's, IED's and body armor in a crowded mall on a Saturday would be horrific.

All I can say is these events are what causes me to be armed always and seek out more training.

With the way they two Boston bombers were able to shut down a city and the two in Texas not being successful I think we will see more attacks with explosives.

I agree with that, there's no direct reaction that can stop a bombing. That worries more than a gunman situation, at least there you have a fighting chance.
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 10:32:03 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Of course they will, it's a matter of probability, and it wouldn't take much as you said. All we can do is prepare, and not act afraid.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Of course they will, it's a matter of probability, and it wouldn't take much as you said. All we can do is prepare, and not act afraid.

Exactly.
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 10:32:51 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What worries me is how many are going to band together and give up more of their rights. After 9/11 lots of people eagerly gave up tons of rights. Even conservatives were cheering about the Patriot Act

People love to demand more government "safety" in times of panic

I can definitely see less privacy, more TSA checkpoints, etc.
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 10:34:15 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
They seem good at recruiting nutters, not hard in this country
View Quote

Any country, actually.
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 10:34:44 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

This!

All you tough guys may find out you're not so tough when you happen on an explosion you had no idea was coming. Your ccw will not help. How about when they grab your wife or daughter from a parking lot.

I have no idea why someone would invite this.

ETA: just thought I'd mention I didn't say don't be prepared
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Bring it.

I'd rather not have that shit here. Thanks though.

This!

All you tough guys may find out you're not so tough when you happen on an explosion you had no idea was coming. Your ccw will not help. How about when they grab your wife or daughter from a parking lot.

I have no idea why someone would invite this.

ETA: just thought I'd mention I didn't say don't be prepared

Surely you don't really believe people "want" this here.    When they say "bring it" it just means "I am not or will I be.....afraid"
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 10:35:18 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I just added a new scattergun and a shit ton of ammo to my truck inventory for daily use.

Come on over and find out you fuckin' Muslim pricks.  You're gonna get Garlanded.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And we will continue to kill you.

I just added a new scattergun and a shit ton of ammo to my truck inventory for daily use.

Come on over and find out you fuckin' Muslim pricks.  You're gonna get Garlanded.

I've been meaning to get a beater 870 as a truck gun so I could leave it in there and not lose much if truck was broken into.
I need to quit procrastinating.

Link Posted: 5/5/2015 10:35:30 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

It is, and has been for some time.  Apologists, and moral relativists, refuse to recognize it.
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 10:40:05 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Bring it.
View Quote
This, it worked so well in Texas.

From the other thread :

"Allah my ex's live in Texas"
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 10:44:06 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Oh no, I agree. Trust me, I gave a virtual tip of my glass to those two Garland officers last night but these events had better be a wake-up call. The 'art' show aside, it's just a matter of time before one of these clowns is going to be successful with an attack. With some luck and preparation, this result will be par for the course.

Not giving into the fear these camel fuckers want to inflict is key here. Be prepared and be diligent.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Beats hand wringing

Your right. That's the key
Hence the "Bring it" comments from some posters. None of those posters are "inviting" them as suggested in other posts. Its just a term that we use as to let them know we wont cower in fear waiting for something to happen. And if they do show up expect a fight.  

Link Posted: 5/5/2015 10:46:02 AM EDT
[#13]
Yep, regardless of what we say or do, they WILL attack on our soil. Sooner or later they will score a "win" in their book. They don't want a stand up fight, they saw one unarmed guy in Tx and could only give him a flesh wound. The officers that responded with firepower dropped them like a bad habit.

I'm betting more IEDs, less shooters, however they still think a few dudes in a pickup truck can take out a Marine outpost so perhaps they don't pay attention to AARs.

All we can do is stay alert and answer their bravado with "bring it on fuckers" while we wait, and train to defend ourselves and our loved ones.

PS..alluding to one of the posts I saw earlier. You grab my wife...you will not live long enough for me to get there. She's easily pissed off, and not easily calmed down. She's armed but she would much rather beat you to death than shoot you.
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 10:46:22 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Hence the "Bring it" comments from some posters. None of those posters are "inviting" them as suggested in other posts. Its just a term that we use as to let them know we wont cower in fear waiting for something to happen. And if they do show up expect a fight.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Beats hand wringing

I doubt us as citizens or conceal permit holders would be banding together and fighting them. The reality is there will be tons of "shelter in places" like Boston, tons of TSA checkpoints, and any kind of remaining privacy we had will be gone. That's the reality.
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 10:47:21 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

They're not going to give the American public the chance to stand toe to toe with them.  It's going to be IEDs, kidnappings and beheadings, carefully chosen defenseless victims in obvious suicide attacks, etc.
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 10:47:54 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't consider liberals/progressives to be Americans.  They may live in America but they aren't Americans.
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 10:49:09 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Bring it.

It's already in MI.  

Link Posted: 5/5/2015 10:49:47 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

It is, and has been for some time.  Apologists, and moral relativists, refuse to recognize it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fuck ISIS right in the pussy.
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 10:50:46 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

With a cactus made to look like Mohammed.
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 10:51:10 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We've been at war with these type of folks since the 80's with the bombings in Lebanon and maybe before that.
We just ignored those American deaths and turned the other cheek. We can see that worked out real well. They have continued to sporadically kill us for decades. We got pissed when they killed 3000 of us in one event and we have not killed enough of them yet to remove their will to fight.
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 10:51:45 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

We've been at war with these type of folks since the 80's with the bombings in Lebanon and maybe before that.
We just ignored those American deaths and turned the other cheek. We can see that worked out real well. They have continued to sporadically kill us for decades. We got pissed when they killed 3000 of us in one event and we have not killed enough of them yet to remove their will to fight.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Shores of Tripoli/Barbary wars.
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 10:53:10 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

mohammad cactus dildo
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 10:53:35 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Might be time to get a truck gun figured out, if that's even legal in the People's Republic of Omaha.
View Quote

Lever gun. I keep one behind the seat of my truck all the time.
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 10:54:26 AM EDT
[#24]
What these clowns fail to realize is that we are better equipped, have training and are smarter than any enemy they have ever encountered.

They simply don't have enough goat fuckers to do anything other than annoy the fuck out of us.
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 10:55:34 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Probably not to Texas.
View Quote

If there was one state I wouldn't want to fuck with. That's the one.
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 10:57:41 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Coward. They are going to try to kill us either way, might as well draw pictures of mohammed sucking cock before i go, right?

Take your political correctness elsewhere
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Bring it.

Coward. They are going to try to kill us either way, might as well draw pictures of mohammed sucking cock before i go, right?

You can draw yourself sucking a cock if you want. Nowhere did I say the art exhibit was wrong. I'll make  this simple and easy for you to understand.

Only a fool would attack a hardened target, which they did and died quickly. Soon it will be IEDs or VBIEDs
In Schools/Churches ect. That is what I hope doesn't happen.
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 10:57:46 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I have been surprised at how ineffective terrorist have been since the 2001 attack. They have only attacked in ones and twos. Maybe ISIS will organize attacks with larger groups of fighters in America. We will see how effective they are I guess.
All I can say is be ready.
View Quote

This right here!
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 10:57:57 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

This!

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

This!

You don't get to make that call.

Rather than "prefer it not be here", lets get down to doing what America does best, shall we? Kick some motherfucking ass.

Link Posted: 5/5/2015 10:59:37 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

You can draw yourself sucking a cock if you want. Nowhere did I say the art exhibit was wrong. I'll make  this simple and easy for you to understand.

Only a fool would attack a hardened target, which they did and died quickly. Soon it will be IEDs or VBIEDs
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Bring it.

And I'm sure a comment made on an internet site will be the deciding factor in any such attack.
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 11:04:07 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
What these clowns fail to realize is that we are better equipped, have training and are smarter than any enemy they have ever encountered.

http://www.troll.me/images/victory-baby/come-and-get-some.jpg

They simply don't have enough goat fuckers to do anything other than annoy the fuck out of us.
View Quote

Yeah it sure was annoying to watch 3,000 people die in one morning

Link Posted: 5/5/2015 11:07:06 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

This.

Although, with all of the race shit going on right now, I wouldn't be surprised if they capitalize on recruiting a lot of young "disenfranchised" black boys
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 11:10:05 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Take your emotions out of play for a minute.

They don't have the funding or brain power to sustain that level of attack for any period, unless there have been more 911s that I'm not aware of.

These fucks aren't going to "hurt" the United States using the tactics that work overseas.

Link Posted: 5/5/2015 11:14:23 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Bring it.

You already have Detroit, how would you know the difference
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 11:16:43 AM EDT
[#34]
ok isis lets dance...

Link Posted: 5/5/2015 11:18:05 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

They don't have the funding or brain power to sustain that level of attack for any period, unless there have been more 911s that I'm not aware of.

These fucks aren't going to "hurt" the United States using the tactics that work overseas.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

ISIS is filthy rich, beyond even AQ's wildest dreams...
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 11:20:03 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Might be time to get a truck gun figured out, if that's even legal in the People's Republic of Omaha.
View Quote
Without a CCW; ammo and weapon can not be accessible by the occupants, so get your CCW and just remember you have the duty to inform the comrades when stopped in NE!

I work in the shit O, carry daily and have a carbine size lock box mounted in my trunk. Been stopped twice by OPD and once by a Trooper; told them I had a Glock in my jokey box and an AR in my trunk

Never had an issue, never been put face down on the highway or even asked to see the firearms.

Anyone taking odds if I get stopped today with this post?  

Link Posted: 5/5/2015 11:21:24 AM EDT
[#37]

Nuclear bombs!
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 11:21:35 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Kind of like GD really
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 11:21:41 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

AQ had lots of money too, but they were a one shot show.

They might be able to sneak a few folks in, here and there, but I don't see how they could cause us serious harm here in CONUS.

Link Posted: 5/5/2015 11:21:57 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

But they still don't have the logistics to get enough of their fighters over here to really kill a large enough amount of people to make a splash in the bucket realistically. The biggest thing they can do is scare people.
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 11:22:23 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Kind of lie GD really
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Kind of lie GD really

Just dont' bring up 9mm vs .45 or beans/no beans......
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 11:22:27 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

They're not going to give the American public the chance to stand toe to toe with them.  It's going to be IEDs, kidnappings and beheadings, carefully chosen defenseless victims in obvious suicide attacks, etc.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What we are talking about though is not letting them instill the fear in us they want to achieve.
The foundation of terrorism is fear. That's what they want. They thrive on thinking Americans are fearful of their presence and what they might do next.
Do we need to be aware they could conduct an attack anywhere at any time? Yes. We would be foolish not to.
Is it realistic to think we are going to thwart an attack with our daily carry rig and be a national hero? Not really. But they do need to realize that American do have LOTS of guns and are willing to use them if made to.
And there's not a lot we can do about IED's or suicide bombers in crowds besides vigilance.  
But we CAN let them know we will face the reality of this situation and not let it even in the slightest way change our way of life and our beliefs. And yes our way of life has changed since 9/11. What I am talking about is changing our core beliefs and values as Americans. We will not cower and will continue to let people have Art exhibits of Mohammad if they desire because its their right to do so as a free American.

Link Posted: 5/5/2015 11:22:39 AM EDT
[#43]
Bring it on ding dongs!

America is ready for anything you got. 9-11 was a sucker punch that happened almost 15 years ago, so we kinda got the message that terrorists are a bunch of a-holes that just need shot.

Link Posted: 5/5/2015 11:26:00 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 11:26:03 AM EDT
[#45]
Beslan
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 11:26:32 AM EDT
[#46]
I would personally like to thank my Maryland state representatives and senators, all democRats, by the way, for ensuring that I am an unarmed lamb in public.  When they come to a shopping mall in Maryland, we will just be "targets" unable to defend ourselves.  

Why in the world would one try a shoot-em-up in Texas?
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 11:27:35 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I have been surprised at how ineffective terrorist have been since the 2001 attack. They have only attacked in ones and twos. Maybe ISIS will organize attacks with larger groups of fighters in America. We will see how effective they are I guess.
All I can say is be ready.
View Quote

They seem to be pretty good, at times, with the chicken shit suicide bombers and the ied crap, but lets hope they never figure out how to be smart, how to shoot and where the non carry screwed over citizens concentrate besides airplanes.
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 11:27:35 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I would personally like to thank my Maryland state representatives and senators, all democRats, by the way, for ensuring that I am an unarmed lamb in public.  When they come to a shopping mall in Maryland, we will just be "targets" unable to defend ourselves.  

Why in the world would one try a shoot-em-up in Texas?
View Quote

Make a choice. Follow an unjust law and potentially die, or disobey an unjust law and face imprisonment if caught.

Concealed means concealed.
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 11:28:51 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

They might be able to sneak a few folks in, here and there, but I don't see how they could cause us serious harm here in CONUS.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

IMO you're one of the smartest people on this site, use your imagination. I know you get intel briefings on terrorists...
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 11:29:10 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nuclear IED.
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top