BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 235
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 10:49:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Which is why if I'm made the grand pooba of NCAAF I will take the 128 FBS teams and make 8 conferences. Each conference (16 teams) will have two divisions.

Each division will play every team in their division with 4 OOC games.

Then Conference Championship games will be played and winners advance to the 8 team playoff.

No rankings, AP or coaches or FPI or any such bullshit. Simply win. That's it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Agreed on the bold part (it's simply my opinion) & " Just because you don't think it is seems right, doesn't mean it isn't" either.

If every win was GUARANTEED to go to the best team every time, then I would agree with you.  

If NW & OSU were definately the 1st and 2nd best team in the Nation, why kick OSU out for losing in the Conference Championship Game?

Are you saying that only the conference/divisions Champions in Pro football and Baseball make the playoffs?

Edit:  Zhukov captured both positions fairly well.  I'm out.

That's a pretty goofy argument to make. If you can pre-ordain who the better team is ahead of time, why even play the game?

Was Va Tech a better team last year than Ohio State?  On one Saturday, yes they were.  However, most people would agree that Ohio State was a better team than Va Tech, considering the entire season.

Which is why if I'm made the grand pooba of NCAAF I will take the 128 FBS teams and make 8 conferences. Each conference (16 teams) will have two divisions.

Then Conference Championship games will be played and winners advance to the 8 team playoff.

Wouldn't that make the 4 OOC games meaningless?
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 10:49:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 10:50:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

And who would declare that a 1 loss OSU is better than those teams?

An 8 team playoff ain't gonna happen any time soon.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't understand why people think that? If an undefeated NW beats an undefeated OSU in the Conference Championship game, that should be the first elimination of any playoff system.

I simply don't agree with you on this one.

Say NW & OSU proved to be the cream of the crop this year and both go into the conference championship undefeated.  NW wins in a close one and OSu is eliminated even though they are better than another one loss GA/bama/FSU/Clemson? The conference championships are just that ... ie not part of the playoff.  The four best teams should be in the playoffs.

An 8 team playoff would probably make this a mute point.

We could let Ranger_556 predict who is better and go with the opposite team.
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 10:56:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Agreed on the bold part (it's simply my opinion) & " Just because you don't think it is seems right, doesn't mean it isn't" either.

If every win was GUARANTEED to go to the best team every time, then I would agree with you.  

If NW & OSU were definately the 1st and 2nd best team in the Nation, why kick OSU out for losing in the Conference Championship Game?

Are you saying that only the conference/divisions Champions in Pro football and Baseball make the playoffs?

Edit:  Zhukov captured both positions fairly well.  I'm out.

That's a pretty goofy argument to make. If you can pre-ordain who the better team is ahead of time, why even play the game?

Was Va Tech a better team last year than Ohio State?  On one Saturday, yes they were.  However, most people would agree that Ohio State was a better team than Va Tech, considering the entire season.

No, for two reasons.......

1) tie breaker for division champ

2) do you really think Georiga/Florida...FSU/Fu.....Or any "hate week" game would be meaningless?
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 10:58:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't understand why people think that? If an undefeated NW beats an undefeated OSU in the Conference Championship game, that should be the first elimination of any playoff system.

Say NW & OSU proved to be the cream of the crop this year and both go into the conference championship undefeated.  NW wins in a close one and OSu is eliminated even though they are better than another one loss GA/bama/FSU/Clemson? The conference championships are just that ... ie not part of the playoff.  The four best teams should be in the playoffs.

Link Posted: 10/4/2015 10:59:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You know, many "experts" are in the 60-65% range for picking.
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 10:59:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 11:02:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 11:03:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 11:27:32 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Not a single person I know of in Germany has ever said that the team who is at the top of the table at the end of the season isn't the champion - even if the team at the top lost a few games at the end but had enough points to stay in first. That part all comes down to a matter of opinion.

College football, due to the large number of teams, has no way to determine a champion in a way that could be determined without a playoff. Personally I think 4 teams is enough. 8 would be better, but then the team in ninth place would be bitching. Someone will always be left out. One of the other reasons I like 4 teams is because it places more emphasis on the regular season. You'd better have a damn good one if you want to make it to the playoff.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Being "best" at the end of the season is the goal of all teams.

There is a reason they keep score and there is a reason win/loss records matter.

Not a single person I know of in Germany has ever said that the team who is at the top of the table at the end of the season isn't the champion - even if the team at the top lost a few games at the end but had enough points to stay in first. That part all comes down to a matter of opinion.

College football, due to the large number of teams, has no way to determine a champion in a way that could be determined without a playoff. Personally I think 4 teams is enough. 8 would be better, but then the team in ninth place would be bitching. Someone will always be left out. One of the other reasons I like 4 teams is because it places more emphasis on the regular season. You'd better have a damn good one if you want to make it to the playoff.

The 9th team might bitch that they're better than the 8th team but in the history of NCAAF I don't think a 9th team has ever had a legitimate claim to being #1.  A 5th team has.  Really 8 teams is a nice way to include 5 and 6 without the maxed out faggotry of letting 1 and 2 have bye weeks (then hearing 3 bitch about how they're better than 2).  Not everyone will be pleased but 8 is the best mesh between making sure the regular season is still amazing.  I watch as many games as I can on Saturdays.  Can all but gaurantee I'll only watch Ohio State games if I know I'll see every other semi-decent team in the playoffs eventually anyways.  Losses will still matter.  FWIW last year every top 4 team was 1 or 0 loss, every 4-8 team was 1 or 2 loss, and every 8-16 was a 3 loss team.  Part of me thinks it would be a damn shame to see an undefeated team drop their first game to a 3 loss meh team and be out for good...  You would see teams benching players for the last couple games of the season if they were already a no-loss team.  You'd have teams winning games because they're playing a top team's second string and beating out a legit contender...it would be awful.  Sure rivalry week MIGHT still mean something, until someone gets smart and schedules rivalry week for 2 weeks before the end of the season.

I can't watch pro football mostly because the regular season mostly doesn't matter.  10-6?  great year!  15-0?  secured home playoff---time to bench the starters (2009 colts).

The absolute best things about college football is that every game matters.  Obviously I come from the school of thought that you have to look at a team's whole body of work.
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 11:30:14 PM EDT
[#11]
K-State started the season with 4QB's.

4 weeks in we have none left due to injuries.

doomed
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 11:45:36 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 11:46:25 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Last game for TCU, not Baylor.  Baylor's last game is against Texas the week that every other conference is having a championship game.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

They were at least smart enough to Schedule Baylor/TCU for the last game of the season.  

Last game for TCU, not Baylor.  Baylor's last game is against Texas the week that every other conference is having a championship game.

what? it will be a barnburner just like the sec champ game so it seems legit

Link Posted: 10/4/2015 11:50:41 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Baylor and TCU currently have the 82nd and 72nd rated defenses in the nation. (Total defense)

I do think a UF/TT matchup would be interesting.

But the last time a highly-regarded, record setting Big 12 offense faced UF, the Gators came away with a national championship, despite being told that they'd be lucky to hold the Sooners under 45 points.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't think TT would score 4 TDs on UF

TTs only losses have come against top 5 teams, but their only wins have come against teams with losing records

Look how many points they scored on those Top 5 teams. I know y'all won't believe this, but TCU has been historically a defensive minded football team.

Under Patterson, TCU has been the number one defensive team in the country multiple times and in the Top 5 a few more times. Obviously, that is a little harder to do playing in the Big 12. I think we can all agree on that, but last year they were still 8th. They play defense pretty well.

Like Baylor is a mostly run oriented football team. It just doesn't seem like it because all of the highlights are 60 plus yard pass plays.

I would like to see some of the games we are already discussing. TT and Florida would be interesting. I think TT will end up being "better" than some people consider them right now. They are probably the 4th best team in the Big 12 behind TCU, Baylor and OU.

I just looked and Florida is playing defense comparable to Alabama at this point of the season. Less than 3 yards rushing per attempt and just over 10 yards passing per attempt. Under 3 rushing is pretty danged good for any team IMO, but I bet those numbers would change if they played Baylor and TCU.

Baylor and TCU currently have the 82nd and 72nd rated defenses in the nation. (Total defense)

I do think a UF/TT matchup would be interesting.

But the last time a highly-regarded, record setting Big 12 offense faced UF, the Gators came away with a national championship, despite being told that they'd be lucky to hold the Sooners under 45 points.
1. we run a fewwwwww more plays around here, so I dunno, total yardage doesn't really do anything for me...if baylor, tcu, or tech is getting stops every other drive, it's bad news for your team.

2. demarco murray didn't play, but damn that was good game and UF was up to the challenge.
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 11:58:06 PM EDT
[#15]
Hmmmm, turns out that when EsecPN cut away from Dabo giving his emotional post-game speech to an awkward 15 seconds of anchors playing on their phone/tablets.......well, it just so,happens he was thanking "the good Lord" and mentioned Jesus Christ.

Sure, just a mistake right ESPN?  Give me a break.
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 11:59:57 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Hmmmm, turns out that when EsecPN cut away from Dabo giving his emotional post-game speech to an awkward 15 seconds of anchors playing on their phone/tablets.......well, it just so,happens he was thanking "the good Lord" and mentioned Jesus Christ.

View Quote
They gave an Arthur Ashe award to a man, babyyyy, yeah.

Jesus does not compute.
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 12:01:23 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
I know you honestly believe that, but I want you to think about what you wrote carefully.

Then using your logic to explain how a wild card NFL team could win the SuperBowl, knowing it has happened multiple times.

Here is a hint. When the playoffs start, the previous records are out the window and everyone is 0-0 and you step up your game or go home. AND every single one of these players know it because they all played in a system like that in HS.

A true college football "win and you are in" playoff system will make college football the most glorious sports in the history of sports. Every year the playoffs will be the most dominate sports event of the years.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

The 9th team might bitch that they're better than the 8th team but in the history of NCAAF I don't think a 9th team has ever had a legitimate claim to being #1.  A 5th team has.  

I know you honestly believe that, but I want you to think about what you wrote carefully.

Then using your logic to explain how a wild card NFL team could win the SuperBowl, knowing it has happened multiple times.

Here is a hint. When the playoffs start, the previous records are out the window and everyone is 0-0 and you step up your game or go home. AND every single one of these players know it because they all played in a system like that in HS.

A true college football "win and you are in" playoff system will make college football the most glorious sports in the history of sports. Every year the playoffs will be the most dominate sports event of the years.
The playoffs would be awesome. The regular season would suck.  I love that a Michigan/Appalachian state has meaning. None of that would with a 16+ playoff. 8 is a perfect balance, 4 additional top games, regular season has meaning. Even a sole undefeated wouldn't bench starters at the risk of playing a 4th seed vs 8. Imo

Link Posted: 10/5/2015 12:05:18 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

I saw a few right wing outlets pushing that story today, but I was watching it live and they showed his whole speech, no cutout to the anchors goofing off. Maybe it was because we were streaming it from an Xbox since ABC cut out on cable around half time.  
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 9:18:10 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Being "best" at the end of the season is the goal of all teams.

There is a reason they keep score and there is a reason win/loss records matter.

I don't think there would be much bitching if the pool was larger. You don't hear much in the other leagues / sports where the playoff pools are deeper. It becomes more and more difficult to justify when someone is complaining about being left out of a deeper pool. 5 is usually always going to be able to have a decent argument of why they should have been included. 9 gets much harder to justify the argument and 17 starts getting way too difficult.

A deeper playoff pool would also bring new fans / additional viewers to the sport. I know a lot of people myself included that don't watch the NFL, NBA or MLB but start following what's going on and watching some games when the playoffs start.

Link Posted: 10/5/2015 9:32:38 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The 9th team might bitch that they're better than the 8th team but in the history of NCAAF I don't think a 9th team has ever had a legitimate claim to being #1.  A 5th team has.  

The 5th or 9th place team may be the best team at the end of the year. The NFL doesn't suffer as much of a disparity in the level of competition as college football does. You take a 10-2 college team ranked 5th with a SOS of  #8 who finished 2nd in their division and they get left out of the playoffs when someone else is included at 11-1 with an SOS of say 41 who won their conference?
If you could eliminate the level of competition disparity between schedules it would hold more weight but with 128 teams that's impossible.

Link Posted: 10/5/2015 10:43:57 AM EDT
[#21]

My prediction for this weekend:

Auburn will NOT lose.
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 10:46:44 AM EDT
[#22]
Oh good lord, this argument again.

I've been out of town/busy/sick, but did manage to get home in time on Saturday to watch the games.  Just didn't have the energy to catch up on the thread until today.

A&M's defense continues to look better, but still weak on defending the run.  If that doesn't change, Alabama is going to be trouble in two weeks, and if Fournette is healthy in November he's going to really be trouble.

I'm really hoping the play calling is at least partially a result of only having one real running back at the moment.  Gotta hope Carson stays healthy, because he's all we have right now.  Really would like to see White get healthy and get some carries.  

The team is markedly better than last year.  At this point I doubt we will see a huge drop off like we did last season.  But I'm still not sold on them being conference championship contenders this year.  

Link Posted: 10/5/2015 10:50:00 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Oh good lord, this argument again.

I've been out of town/busy/sick, but did manage to get home in time on Saturday to watch the games.  Just didn't have the energy to catch up on the thread until today.

A&M's defense continues to look better, but still weak on defending the run.  If that doesn't change, Alabama is going to be trouble in two weeks, and if Fournette is healthy in November he's going to really be trouble.

I'm really hoping the play calling is at least partially a result of only having one real running back at the moment.  Gotta hope Carson stays healthy, because he's all we have right now.  Really would like to see White get healthy and get some carries.  

The team is markedly better than last year.  At this point I doubt we will see a huge drop off like we did last season.  But I'm still not sold on them being conference championship contenders this year.  

View Quote

White had a few carries during the game, but seemed to be notably absent in the second half. Gotta be able to finish those drives and get short yardage. The defense was awesome though, a few too many penalties though.
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 10:52:38 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

White had a few carries during the game, but seemed to be notably absent in the second half. Gotta be able to finish those drives and get short yardage. The defense was awesome though, a few too many penalties though.
View Quote

That part makes me think he's not 100% yet, which means we're still relying on Carson.

Carson's good, but I like having healthy back up options...they always seem to be critical by the time November rolls around.

Link Posted: 10/5/2015 11:02:13 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

That part makes me think he's not 100% yet, which means we're still relying on Carson.

Carson's good, but I like having healthy back up options...they always seem to be critical by the time November rolls around.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sumlin said post game he twisted his ankle
Taped it up on sidelines and he was testing it but never came back in
Not supposed to be bad and should be ready for Bama
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 11:34:28 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I saw a few right wing outlets pushing that story today, but I was watching it live and they showed his whole speech, no cutout to the anchors goofing off. Maybe it was because we were streaming it from an Xbox since ABC cut out on cable around half time.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I saw the cutout while watching on Xfinity (Comcast)

But I attributed it to the challenges of live TV rather than some nefarious motive. Especially considering that ESPN shows players "thanking the Lord" multiple times every day.
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 11:42:50 AM EDT
[#27]
Maty Mauk will (reportedly) still be suspended for the UF game.

http://www.alligatorarmy.com/2015/10/5/9454235/florida-vs-missouri-maty-mauk-suspended
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 11:44:23 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think they really need to have Dolezal in more often, that's what he's there for, even though he probably isn't much of a blocker.
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 11:57:42 AM EDT
[#29]
I have solved Georgia's problems!

1. Bench the QBs
2. Start Sony Michel as a Wild Cat Wild Dawg QB
3, Hand Chub the ball

You are welcome Coach Richt, now send me your salary for the rest of the season.

Monk
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 12:14:43 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 12:18:27 PM EDT
[#31]
Interestingly the odds on Georgia winning the SEC didn't drop at all.

Link Posted: 10/5/2015 12:24:36 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

Maybe they match up well against LSU.
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 12:36:01 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/5/2015 12:36:39 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

1. Bench the QBs
3, Hand Chub the ball

You are welcome Coach Richt, now send me your salary for the rest of the season.

Monk
View Quote

Would not have helped against Bama.
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 12:45:11 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think it has more to do with them having the best shot at winning their division.  Their only competition is Florida of whom they are currently favored by 6 points over for their Halloween match up.

Whereas the West has LSU, A&M, Ole Miss, and Alabama.

Link Posted: 10/5/2015 12:45:31 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

1. Bench the QBs
3, Hand Chub the ball

Monk

It would not have done worse.

Monk
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 3:06:46 PM EDT
[#37]
Ok, now EsecPN  is just trolling. No way they aren't.

They always tweet/post top 10 every week. This week they tweet top 11 just to include an extra SEC team.

There is no way they aren't aware of the claimed bias by fans about the sec.

Pretty strong troll.
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 3:14:49 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

They always tweet/post top 10 every week. This week they tweet top 11 just to include an extra SEC team.

Pretty strong troll.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/5/2015 3:18:19 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 3:18:43 PM EDT
[#40]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pretty strong troll.

http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii119/DonExodus/tinfoil-hat.jpg

Hard to deny it. I actually chuckled.

When was the last time they tweeted a "top 11"?
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 3:20:29 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pretty strong troll.

Don't know as I do not read their articles/tweets.
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 3:21:23 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Pretty strong troll.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/5/2015 3:24:35 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Pretty strong troll.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Pretty strong troll.

you want bias? I'll give you bias

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/13811373/ranking-20-undefeated-teams-college-football-week-5

1. Florida Gators (5-0): Are they the best team in the nation? No. But they have run the most impressive obstacle course to undefeated (even according to the non-eye test numbers), with victories over American contender East Carolina, at 4-1 Kentucky, Tennessee and then-No. 3 Ole Miss.

20. Florida State Seminoles (4-0): Whipped Texas State and USF and barely beat Boston College and Wake Forest. Jameis' Noles these are not.
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 3:25:29 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pretty strong troll.

dunno

when was the last time a team jumped from 25 to 11?
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 3:57:37 PM EDT
[#45]
After Saturday's poor showing, the QB question resurfaces at Wisconsin. A blue-chip commit to the team watched Stave drop the ball twice, and toss two INTs, and tweeted a very unflattering comment. It was not unnoticed. "We won't be elite until Stave leaves."  Not a cool thing for a recruit to say, but it's hard to say he's wrong. Spin in how you want, mistakes by the QB cost Wisconsin the game. Turnovers gave Iowa all their points, and turnovers cost Wisconsin scoring opportunities - 1st & goal at the 1, and you put the ball on the ground? Stave played well through the first four games, actually decent. The Iowa game was a reversion to the mean, another in a three-year stretch of lousy play at QB for the Badgers, and wasted opportunities. His experience is strong, but his execution is weak. I'm sure Coach Chryst won't bench him, but I'm eyeballing junior Bart Houston, and thinking, hmmm.... This Saturday is in Lincoln. A tale of two mediocre quarterbacks, I think. Go, Big Red?
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 4:03:25 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

After Saturday's poor showing, the QB question resurfaces at Wisconsin. A blue-chip commit to the team watched Stave drop the ball twice, and toss two INTs, and tweeted a very unflattering comment. It was not unnoticed. "We won't be elite until Stave leaves."  Not a cool thing for a recruit to say, but it's hard to say he's wrong. Spin in how you want, mistakes by the QB cost Wisconsin the game. Turnovers gave Iowa all their points, and turnovers cost Wisconsin scoring opportunities - 1st & goal at the 1, and you put the ball on the ground? Stave played well through the first four games, actually decent. The Iowa game was a reversion to the mean, another in a three-year stretch of lousy play at QB for the Badgers, and wasted opportunities. His experience is strong, but his execution is weak. I'm sure Coach Chryst won't bench him, but I'm eyeballing junior Bart Houston, and thinking, hmmm.... This Saturday is in Lincoln. A tale of two mediocre quarterbacks, I think. Go, Big Red?
View Quote
stave needs to graduate

Link Posted: 10/5/2015 4:26:15 PM EDT
[#47]
Dawg fans are on suicide watch on Finebaum
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 4:59:14 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Dawg fans are on suicide watch on Finebaum
View Quote

LOL
Tammy just called in to rag on Georgia and Paul turned it around on her and brought up Georgia beating Auburn last year. Then he reminded her Auburn has lost 5 straight SEC games.
She melted. She's probably beating the shit out of her husband right now.
Even Marcus accused him of throwing gas on the fire.
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 5:43:43 PM EDT
[#49]
texas players are now busy calling each other out on twitter for not putting in the work during the week.

Someone said earlier in the thread as soon as the horns found a QB they'd be back.  They've got a pretty darn good QB right now in Heard.  But the whole culture over there still looks rotten, even with the young guys Strong brought in who were supposedly going to help fix the entitlement attitude.

Must be something in the water over there.  

Link Posted: 10/5/2015 5:49:06 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
texas players are now busy calling each other out on twitter for not putting in the work during the week.

Someone said earlier in the thread as soon as the horns found a QB they'd be back.  They've got a pretty darn good QB right now in Heard.  But the whole culture over there still looks rotten, even with the young guys Strong brought in who were supposedly going to help fix the entitlement attitude.

Must be something in the water over there.  

View Quote

Damn, might be about time for their version of the junction boys.
Page / 235
Top Top