Page / 2
Posted: 4/26/2015 7:16:38 PM EDT
Which camp you in??
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 7:17:34 PM EDT
[#1]
I really want pacman to win, but he won't
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 7:17:40 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm a fan of Manny, but I wish this fight had happened 5 years ago.  I'd be more confident then.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 7:17:50 PM EDT
[#3]
needs poll, but Pacman FTW!
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 7:26:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/26/2015 7:26:21 PM EDT
[#5]
I like Manny better but I think Floyd is going to win
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 7:27:56 PM EDT
[#6]
I like Mayweather better and he will win.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 7:28:34 PM EDT
[#7]
I hope manny kills that arrogant motherfucker.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 7:29:35 PM EDT
[#8]
manny. i hardly like boxing
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 7:29:41 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

FPNI
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 7:30:02 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

Could not agree moar.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 7:30:26 PM EDT
[#11]
Floyd is a has been
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 7:31:14 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

View Quote
This.

Link Posted: 4/26/2015 7:35:46 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

Same here.   But boy would I like to see an upset.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 7:36:07 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

This. ..
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 7:37:41 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Which camp you in??
View Quote

how about who cares?
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 7:38:24 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I'm a fan of Manny, but I wish this fight had happened 5 years ago.  I'd be more confident then.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/26/2015 7:40:23 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

This

Money Mayweather will buy it off...
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 7:40:26 PM EDT
[#18]
Floyd. By decision.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 7:43:59 PM EDT
[#19]
random asteroid camp

aka dgaf

Link Posted: 4/26/2015 7:48:09 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

how about who cares?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Which camp you in??

how about who cares?

How about MYOB?
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 8:00:48 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

how about who cares?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Which camp you in??

how about who cares?

Apparently you cared enough to post in this thread, so there's that.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 8:03:26 PM EDT
[#22]
They should have fought years ago
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 8:06:20 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 8:07:49 PM EDT
[#24]
Manny !   Floyd will not know how to handle the pressure   ,
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 8:11:41 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

same
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 8:14:58 PM EDT
[#26]
I'm rooting for Manny but his age is a concern.  Should have done this fight 5 years ago.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 8:15:49 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Could not agree moar.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Could not agree moar.
Yup

Link Posted: 4/26/2015 8:19:11 PM EDT
[#28]
In 2001, Manny Pacquiao fought Lehlohonolo Ledwaba for the super bantamweight title.  Pacquiao took the fight as a replacement fighting on two weeks notice.  He was a big underdog and he won the fight by TKO.

In 2003, Manny Pacquiao fought Marco Antonio Barrera for the featherweight title.  At the time Barrera was considered the top pound for pound fighter in the world.   Again Manny was a big underdog and he won the fight by TKO.

In 2006, Manny Pacquiao fought Erik Morales the great junior lightweight champion.  Manny was now fighting at 130 pounds and Morales was a big favorite.  Most observers thought that Pacquiao was just a pumped up bantamweight, but this was a big mistake.  Manny won the title with a knockout.

In 2008, Manny Pacquiao fought David Diaz, the lightweight champion.  Again many observers saw Manny as just a pumped up bantamweight.  Diaz was a big favorite, but Manny won the title with a TKO.

In 2008, Manny Pacquiao moved up to welterweight to fight Oscar de la Hoya.  Again and again many fight fans saw this as a mismatch.  Manny was supposedly too small to defeat Oscar de la Hoya.  But Oscar took such a beating that his corner through in the towel.

In summary, whenever Pacquiao is the underdog, it brings out the best in him and somehow he finds the inspiration to do great things.

I would not bet against him.  This fight is Manny by knockout.

Link Posted: 4/26/2015 8:21:39 PM EDT
[#29]
I was pretty impressed with Floyd's record. He has worked over the welterweight class. Manny is going to have to save some gas in the tank to beat him. Manny is a very busy fighter, Floyd will probably sit back and let Manny wear himself out. I hope Manny can win rounds early on with his attacking style.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 8:23:53 PM EDT
[#30]
Floyd is fast, stupid fast.   Yes we all know hes arrogant but hes fucking good.  

I just dont know if Manny can catch him and land that left....

I will prolly buy the fight.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 8:26:33 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

In 2001, Manny Pacquiao fought Lehlohonolo Ledwaba for the super bantamweight title.  Pacquiao took the fight as a replacement fighting on two weeks notice.  He was a big underdog and he won the fight by TKO.

In 2003, Manny Pacquiao fought Marco Antonio Barrera for the featherweight title.  At the time Barrera was considered the top pound for pound fighter in the world.   Again Manny was a big underdog and he won the fight by TKO.

In 2006, Manny Pacquiao fought the Erik Morales the great junior lightweight champion.  Manny was now fighting at 130 pounds and Morales was a big favorite.  Most observers thought that Pacquiao was just a pumped up bantamweight, but this was a big mistake.  Manny won the title with a knockout.

In 2008, Manny Pacquiao fought David Diaz, the lightweight champion.  Again many observers saw Manny as just a pumped up bantamweight.  Diaz was a big favorite, but Manny won the title with a TKO.

In 2008, Manny Pacquiao moved up to welterweight to fight Oscar de la Hoya.  Again and again many fight fans saw this as a mismatch.  Manny was supposedly too small to defeat Oscar de la Hoya.  But Oscar took such a beating that his corner through in the towel.

In summary, whenever Pacquiao is the underdog, it brings out the best in him and somehow he finds the inspiration to do great things.

View Quote

No way Manny knocks Mayweather out. No way in hell. Mayweather is too good, too smart, and too disciplined to be knocked out by Pac.  He knows if he can survive and make it to a decision he will win. Love him or hate him, Mayweather is the best and he's a damn smart fighter. He knows what he's good at and he knows what he's not. He'll play to his strengths. He's not a knockout puncher (he never was). He's a smart and experienced defensive fighter. He'll counter, move, jab, move, clinch, move, move, then move some more to a win by decision.

Pac is a damn good fighter and the stats you posted are obviously very impressive. BUT none of those fights were against the best fighter in the world like he'll be facing now.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 8:27:47 PM EDT
[#32]
Who cares?   I don't.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 8:29:34 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

No way Manny knocks Mayweather out. No way in hell. Mayweather is too good, too smart, and too disciplined to be knocked out by Pac.  He knows if he can survive and make it to a decision he will win. Love him or hate him, Mayweather is the best and he's a damn smart fighter. He knows what he's good at and he knows what he's not. He'll play to his strengths. He's not a knockout puncher (he never was). He's a smart and experienced defensive fighter. He'll counter, move, jab, move, clinch, move, move, then move some more to a win by decision.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

In 2006, Manny Pacquiao fought the Erik Morales the great junior lightweight champion.  Manny was now fighting at 130 pounds and Morales was a big favorite.  Most observers thought that Pacquiao was just a pumped up bantamweight, but this was a big mistake.  Manny won the title with a knockout.

I agree with you in theory.  But that is why this is going to be such an upset.  Pacquiao will do the impossible.  Again.

Link Posted: 4/26/2015 8:32:17 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

I agree with you in theory.  But that is why this is going to be such an upset.  Pacquiao will do the impossible.  Again.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I just don't think he can. Although, it would be damn fun to watch if he did.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 8:35:06 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 8:37:17 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 8:39:27 PM EDT
[#37]
I want Manny to win but I think Mayweather wins a decision.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 8:40:10 PM EDT
[#38]
Manny hits him w a straight left, lights out.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 8:43:22 PM EDT
[#39]
Pacman FTW
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 8:44:06 PM EDT
[#40]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://youtu.be/_RzJcBc6HDE

He caught him with the one punch and Mayweather was stunned. If Pac catches him he can do the same thing and maybe even finish. Anyone can beat anyone with one hard shot that lands just right. Mayweather is hard to catch though. But that's what makes boxing fun.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 8:44:39 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Who cares?   I don't.
View Quote

I swear, these are the stupidest posts on this site.

They care enough to say they don't care.....Now THAT's tough.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 8:45:23 PM EDT
[#42]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://youtu.be/_RzJcBc6HDE

Sorry. I missed that fight. What was the outcome?
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 8:46:39 PM EDT
[#43]
I think Floyd will win and I wish I could like the guy but he's to damn arrogant. I too wish the fight had happened 5 years ago.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 9:05:24 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I want Manny to win, but I just don't know.

In the state of boxing today, I would not be a bit surprised if it either ended up as a draw or with a controversial decision that is the opposite of what everyone saw. That way the rematch will be appealing to everyone including the fighters.  

It is a corrupt sport.
View Quote

This, I'm pissed at myself because I'm going to buy it
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 9:07:06 PM EDT
[#45]
Want Manny to win

However, as much as I hate the cocky SOB, I think Mayweather is going to go Ray Rice on him.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 9:12:47 PM EDT
[#46]
It's going to be another boring ass Mayweather fight ending in a decision in his favor.

Both fighters have passed their prime, I don't understand the hype.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 9:15:46 PM EDT
[#47]
5 years ago I would have cared more.

Link Posted: 4/26/2015 9:20:32 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 9:23:00 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I want Manny to win, but I just don't know.

In the state of boxing today, I would not be a bit surprised if it either ended up as a draw or with a controversial decision that is the opposite of what everyone saw. That way the rematch will be appealing to everyone including the fighters.  

It is a corrupt sport.
View Quote

"We haven't had any complaints."

Link Posted: 4/26/2015 10:01:49 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I'm rooting for Manny but his age is a concern.  Should have done this fight 5 years ago.
View Quote

Manny is only 36. Floyd is 38.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top