BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 4/26/2015 12:52:30 PM EDT
Dundalk Man Attacked by *Juveniles*...

Video on site.

DUNDALK, Md. —A Dundalk man attacked by a large group of kids as he tried to break up a fight Wednesday remains in critical condition in a medically induced coma Friday.

Police have arrested one juvenile in the case and more arrests are expected.

"This is not a simple fistfight. This is a brutal assault," Baltimore County police Cpl. John Wachter said.

Baltimore County police said officers were called just before 1 p.m. Wednesday to the 500 block of 45th Street in Dundalk, where a 61-year-old man noticed two girls fighting near his truck. He went outside to break up the fight and then was attacked by a large group of juveniles who were watching.

"He simply wanted the girls to stop fighting, wanted the juveniles to move away from his car and he was brutally attacked," Wachter said.

Joe Lamb, who owns a business next door to the victim's home, caught the whole act on his surveillance camera.

"It has gotten out of hand now, gone too far," Lamb said.

While he couldn't give 11 News permission to show the video, because police asked him not to, he did share a still photo that shows a bunch of juveniles rushing the scene.

"He had to get blood transfusion, blood on his brain, stitches (on his) face and nose and broken ribs," Lamb said.

Witnesses said a majority of the students involved in the beating came from the Baltimore Community High School, which is near the scene. The witnesses said they feared something like this was bound to happen sooner or later.

"The kids walk on top of cars, kick dogs, let dogs out, throw trash, steal milk from school and throw at houses, threaten neighbors with bodily harm," Lamb said.

While police continue to investigate and do have number of leads, they are asking for anyone who has any information to call them at 410-307-2020.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 1:02:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Rabid animals should be euthanized.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 1:03:18 PM EDT
[#2]
#whitelivesDONTmatter
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 1:04:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Something, something....rich and vibrant culture.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 1:18:07 PM EDT
[#4]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote
Animals is even too good a term. I've had all kinds of animals as pets during my life.  It's an insult to those pets to call these creatures "animals".  But I so agree the world would be an infinitely better place if those things were put down. They seem to be devolving at an alarming rate.

Link Posted: 4/26/2015 1:22:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Isn't it funny that these animals are always called, "students" or "protestors" and never the criminals they are?
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 1:28:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Nobody sees it more as "them and us" than the black community does. Whitey got beat down cause he should have minded his own business.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 1:28:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 1:31:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Video on site.

DUNDALK, Md. —A Dundalk man attacked by a large group of kids as he tried to break up a fight Wednesday....
View Quote

Stopped reading there. Found his problem.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 1:35:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Video on site.

DUNDALK, Md. —A Dundalk man attacked by a large group of kids as he tried to break up a fight Wednesday....

They were fighting next to his truck.. he was probably trying to protect his truck

I can understand that... but yeah, bad idea.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 1:37:17 PM EDT
[#10]
Dog bites man.  Will be forgotten about by tomorrow.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 1:39:16 PM EDT
[#11]

Makes me want to turn some lives around.

Link Posted: 4/26/2015 1:39:46 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

They were fighting next to his truck.. he was probably trying to protect his truck

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Video on site.

They were fighting on his truck.

Link Posted: 4/26/2015 1:43:19 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/26/2015 1:45:27 PM EDT
[#14]
Big group of people fighting in the street near your vehicle and you confront them with nothing to protect yourself with? Yikes.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 1:46:10 PM EDT
[#15]
Savages ...
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 1:46:35 PM EDT
[#16]
What is happening to this country?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 1:47:44 PM EDT
[#17]
Number one juveniles.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 1:48:45 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

http://youtu.be/v0u5LSsfVio
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Video on site.

http://youtu.be/v0u5LSsfVio

The article you pasted in the OP says "two girls fighting near his truck."  That's what I was going by.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 1:52:22 PM EDT
[#19]
Groups of "students".

Groups of "young people".

They must have meetings to give instructions on the labels to use.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 1:53:19 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Number one juveniles.
View Quote

Haven't heard that descriptor for a while… so glad I left that line of work and moved west.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 1:58:00 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Haven't heard that descriptor for a while… so glad I left that line of work and moved west.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Number one juveniles.

I've been watching The Wire lately
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 1:59:49 PM EDT
[#22]
He's a little old to be an aspiring rapper isn't he?
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 2:02:23 PM EDT
[#23]
How come when the victim is black the news mentions it as often as possible, "police shot an unarmed black man" but when the perps are black its "young people" (thats a new one), "teens", "students" (yeah,right) or "protesters".

Hey media, we're watching and notice your bias!
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 2:04:17 PM EDT
[#24]
When did the Juveniles start becoming an overwhelming force in Dundalk.

Juveniles  need a frozen Keilbasa or two upside their head to set the balance straight again
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 2:07:20 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
What is happening to this country?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote

Diversity.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 2:08:11 PM EDT
[#26]
Sickening
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 2:09:22 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Juveniles  need a frozen Keilbasa or two upside their head to set the balance straight again
View Quote

A lot of those "students/juveniles/teens" are 17-19 year olds that are 6 feet tall 200 lbs.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 2:09:37 PM EDT
[#28]
Once again, reverse the colors and imagine how different the response would be from the "anti-racist" media.
So lets just imagine that a 61 year old black man was brutally attacked by a large group of white "teens". There would be absolute media outrage, protests, the DOJ would be filing hate crimes charges, wall to wall media coverage, a special fund set up to pay for this elderly black mans medical expenses.
But none of that will happen do to to the perps and victim being of the wrong race for the anti-racists in the media to care. Black privilege gives the perps media protection and white hate is the cause of the selective media outrage.
Selective indignation based solely on race is the purist form of racism, something the self righteous anti-racists in the media partake in daily.

Link Posted: 4/26/2015 2:12:57 PM EDT
[#29]
Why aren't students in school at 1 pm?
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 2:15:14 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Why aren't students in school at 1 pm?
View Quote

They're...uh...uh...aspiring rappers trying to turn their lives around?

Link Posted: 4/26/2015 2:18:12 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Once again, reverse the colors and imagine how different the response would be from the "anti-racist" media.

So lets just imagine that a 61 year old black man was brutally attacked by a large group of white "teens". There would be absolute media outrage, protests, the DOJ would be filing hate crimes charges, wall to wall media coverage, a special fund set up to pay for this elderly black mans medical expenses.

But none of that will happen do to to the perps and victim being of the wrong race for the anti-racists in the media to care. Black privilege gives the perps media protection and white hate is the cause of the selective media outrage.

Selective indignation based solely on race is the purist form of racism, something the self righteous anti-racists in the media partake in daily.        
View Quote

Anyone that thinks there won't be a white genocide is crazy.
The media just keep things like this covered up.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 2:20:36 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

View Quote

Whites organizing (even for their own protection) = racist.

Link Posted: 4/26/2015 2:26:17 PM EDT
[#33]
I see this time and time again, people still sit back and do nothing.
I know. I know, not my problem, one day this problem is going to bite us in the ass.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 2:43:29 PM EDT
[#34]
There isn't even outrage in the MD HTF.  

Move.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 2:57:32 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Video on site.

This.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 3:06:25 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

A lot of those "students/juveniles/teens" are 17-19 year olds that are 6 feet tall 200 lbs.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wait wait wait... these are just children and aspiring to contunue their education in a collage some time in the future.  Children I say.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 3:09:55 PM EDT
[#37]
Co2 gun and a grille suit
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 3:11:07 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 3:21:33 PM EDT
[#39]
View Quote

That school appears to be 89% diverse and 7% racist.

I'll bet that it's a liberal utopia of peace, love, unicorns and rainbows.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 3:24:54 PM EDT
[#40]
Unless we do this: (illegal/legal immigration rally Los Angeles March 2006)

We'll be ignored.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 3:25:38 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

<a href="http://s30.photobucket.com/user/rabidus_/media/39057C60-E243-459B-9CA9-A23EBC700728_zpsu44u2vsh.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c311/rabidus_/39057C60-E243-459B-9CA9-A23EBC700728_zpsu44u2vsh.jpg</a>

We'll be ignored.
View Quote

but we have jobs.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 3:26:48 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

but we have jobs.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

<a href="http://s30.photobucket.com/user/rabidus_/media/39057C60-E243-459B-9CA9-A23EBC700728_zpsu44u2vsh.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c311/rabidus_/39057C60-E243-459B-9CA9-A23EBC700728_zpsu44u2vsh.jpg</a>

We'll be ignored.

but we have jobs.

...for now.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 3:27:58 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 3:34:03 PM EDT
[#44]
View Quote

Our school serves urban, high-risk young people in search of a positive school experience in a supportive environment and an atmosphere free of negative labels. Our students come from widely divergent backgrounds that may include having been truant, dropping-out, repeatedly failing, or expulsion from the Baltimore public schools. As such, Baltimore CHS acts as a “second chance” for students and families whose needs have not yet been met by large comprehensive government-run schools.

Link Posted: 4/26/2015 3:38:31 PM EDT
[#45]
Shit like this happens every single day, and we sit back and don't do a............oh look Bruce Jenner came out as tranny cool
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 3:41:52 PM EDT
[#46]
Liberals strike another blow against minorities....

Because they know that THEY can't stop them, and even if they could, the dems would lose the votes.  It is much easier to create a problem that wouldn't exist naturally and have normal Americans fight it than to actually acknowledge obvious problems of your politics and address them.

Short of it: Thanks suckers.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 3:45:18 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Our school serves urban, high-risk young people in search of a positive school experience in a supportive environment and an atmosphere free of negative labels. Our students come from widely divergent backgrounds that may include having been truant, dropping-out, repeatedly failing, or expulsion from the Baltimore public schools. As such, Baltimore CHS acts as a “second chance” for students and families whose needs have not yet been met by large comprehensive government-run schools.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

In other words they are all shitbags working on going to college and becoming contributing members of society.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 3:54:17 PM EDT
[#48]
Sad.

That said,  nobody here will read a news story about me getting my head cracked by worthless pieces of shit fighting around my truck.  It took a a major investment in lifestyle and finances but now I will fo Mogadishu style on my property long before I ever see it brought to me.

Best wishes for the victim.

Link Posted: 4/26/2015 3:55:28 PM EDT
[#49]
There is a protected class of people in this country. They get away with things that "others" would not. Sorta like when a severely mentally challenged person poops his pants and gets a pass.  
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 4:05:58 PM EDT
[#50]
Yeah, the white man is the problem - so they say.

Give it another year under O and another few 100,000 Hispanic "immigrants".  Then add in all the "families" we're bring in to be with them.

Just wait till we have majority Hispanic governments. Locally and nationally.  Most of the Hispanics I have known or met make white bigots look like liberals.

Just sayin'........
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top