Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Posted: 4/26/2015 4:46:10 AM EDT
She is kinda hot though. Here is her profile:

Where do I even start? I'm Nichole, I am a third grade teacher and I absolutely love working with kids. I don’t like most guys, but… I am not interested in most guys and perhaps that is what makes those few unique individuals that I do connect with all the more special. Myself – restless, fun, kind hearted, and opinionated. I am not offended by a dirty joke and can dish out one of my own. I am independent but far from being a feminist. Sarcasm is my second language, so bring it on.  I enjoy running, watching football, and hanging out with my friends and family.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 4:48:14 AM EDT
[#1]
F5 F5 F5 F5
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 4:48:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Yes...teacher...trust me!
Quoted:

Where do I even start? I'm Nichole, I am a third grade teacher and I absolutely love working with kids. I don’t like most guys, but… I am not interested in most guys and perhaps that is what makes those few unique individuals that I do connect with all the more special. Myself – restless, fun, kind hearted, and opinionated. I am not offended by a dirty joke and can dish out one of my own. I am independent but far from being a feminist. Sarcasm is my second language, so bring it on.  I enjoy running, watching football, and hanging out with my friends and family.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/26/2015 4:49:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Does she want to watch you masturbate while wearing black socks?
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 4:49:33 AM EDT
[#4]
Pics aren't loading ....
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 4:49:51 AM EDT
[#5]
What's the worst that could happen?
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 4:49:59 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/26/2015 4:50:41 AM EDT
[#7]
W#hy not?

She sounds like trouble, but she also sounds easy.

Link Posted: 4/26/2015 4:53:05 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

Teacher = Fucking red headed horse chick crazy
I don't like most guys = My crazy drives them away and I blame them for it.
I am independent but far from being a feminist = I want to be treated as an equal, but only when it suits me.

Good luck OP.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 5:13:59 AM EDT
[#9]
Why would you even give her a chance when she says she doesn't like most men? That's a serious red flag, and she is admitting it in a profile which is meant to attract people. Just imagine what she's not telling you. No way, stay away from that one..  
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 5:19:53 AM EDT
[#10]
Truth is, you should go out with as many as possible. You're only gambling one evening, but you're risking never meeting the right woman.

If it doesn't work, be honest, say it doesn't work.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 5:23:16 AM EDT
[#11]
and opinionated
View Quote

Like a fish needs a bicycle.

Link Posted: 4/26/2015 5:23:48 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

I am independent but far from being a feminist = I want to be treated as an equal, but only when it suits me.

Good luck OP.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Where do I even start? I'm Nichole, I am a third grade teacher and I absolutely love working with kids. I don’t like most guys, but… I am not interested in most guys and perhaps that is what makes those few unique individuals that I do connect with all the more special. Myself – restless, fun, kind hearted, and opinionated. I am not offended by a dirty joke and can dish out one of my own. I am independent but far from being a feminist. Sarcasm is my second language, so bring it on. I enjoy running, watching football, and hanging out with my friends and family.

Good luck OP.
You forgot:

Love working with kids = Biological clock is ticking, hint hint. Put a baby in me. NOW

Few individuals I connect with = I'm so ugly/bitchy/whiny that nobody will bother going out with me

Restless = I will cheat on you regularly because I can't be tied down

Opinionated = C***

I am not offended by a dirty joke = I am offended by dirty jokes

Sarcasm is my second language = I'm a fcking bitch

I enjoy running = I ran once, now I'll probably die if I run more than a block

Watching football = PLEASE LOVE ME

Link Posted: 4/26/2015 5:29:38 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

View Quote

Don't forget your horse mask.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 5:32:37 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 4/26/2015 5:44:25 AM EDT
[#15]
never mind
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 5:52:46 AM EDT
[#16]
Teachers and nurses are crazy as fuck. Your in Florida, which pretty much magnifies the crazy by 10.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 6:02:39 AM EDT
[#17]
FO OP.  You need to experience that character mix at least once in your lifetime.

If it goes bad, chalk it up to a learning experience that you may suffer from, but hopefully will not repeat again.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 6:03:35 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

Bet I could make her cry within five minutes.

Link Posted: 4/26/2015 6:13:56 AM EDT
[#19]
Sounds like she's looking for a guy that doesn't intimidate easily. If you can roll with the punches, call her on stuff and toss back what she throws at you, you'll be pulling her hair and slapping her ass on the second date.  I would guess she's tired of dating "nice" guys.

Link Posted: 4/26/2015 6:17:42 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

View Quote

Fox Labs FTW
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 6:20:10 AM EDT
[#21]
Give it a shot and if after the first date or two it looks like a train wreck then walk.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 6:30:03 AM EDT
[#22]
You should buy her a membership.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 6:35:02 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL....I'd make her feel so small she would be shaking hands with the ants.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 6:37:10 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
FO OP.  You need to experience that character mix at least once in your lifetime.

WHEN If it goes bad, chalk it up to a learning experience that you may suffer from, but hopefully will not repeat again.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/26/2015 6:42:23 AM EDT
[#25]
Meh, I'm dating a nurse who loves horses, has multiple cats, has a bad relationship with her father, is a inky, has pointy elbows, and I couldn't be happier... GD's assessment of women sucks. Go on the date, if she's not for you say so and meet the next woman
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 6:42:49 AM EDT
[#26]

F5

Link Posted: 4/26/2015 6:44:35 AM EDT
[#27]
Do we still have rules?
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 6:45:25 AM EDT
[#28]
I guarantee she has the cray cray.  No doubt about it.

She has communication issues and possibly challenges dealing with anger. She'll say hurtful things about everyone around her and expect that no one will be hurt because "she was just joking" or call it sarcasm.

Go hit it once and move on.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 6:45:28 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

View Quote

She sounds pretty cool, aside from being into football.

Go on the date.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 6:49:17 AM EDT
[#30]
Jesus nobody has figured it out.
When a Female Teacher says she dont like most guys=It's because she likes boys, yes boys, you know the one you see pics of right here.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 6:55:21 AM EDT
[#31]
I wonder how many guys here giving "advice" have ever been in a relationship, let alone go on a date.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 7:15:03 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

I wonder how many guys here giving "advice" have ever been in a relationship, let alone go on a date.
View Quote

I went on a virtual date in World of Warcraft once.

That totally counts.

I almost scored!
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 7:15:05 AM EDT
[#33]
Holy shit, you sound just like FiveSolas. Do you witness to your sister about her relationship with God?

Pitiful "should I date such and so" attention whoring threads are his bread and butter, but he's been unusually quiet lately.

Things that make you go hmmmmmm.......
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 7:38:11 AM EDT
[#34]
Do it
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 7:39:40 AM EDT
[#35]
Tell her you'll be her student and she will fuck you.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 7:42:58 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Holy shit, you sound just like FiveSolas. Do you witness to your sister about her relationship with God?

Pitiful "should I date such and so" attention whoring threads are his bread and butter, but he's been unusually quiet lately.

Things that make you go hmmmmmm.......
View Quote

I think he got teh ban.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 7:49:03 AM EDT
[#37]

Link Posted: 4/26/2015 7:53:03 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 7:53:40 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 7:56:52 AM EDT
[#40]
Nothing personal OP, but since you got like 15 responses to your thread before you logged out this morning a little after 6 and didn't respond to your thread, I feel this thread is just for laughs for you. Not that theres anything wrong with that since this is GD baby!

So my response is

Which I find funny as shit! Personally I think you should give her a chance because of Florida and all

Link Posted: 4/26/2015 7:58:17 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
You forgot:

Love working with kids = Biological clock is ticking, hint hint. Put a baby in me. NOW
Few individuals I connect with = I'm so ugly/bitchy/whiny that nobody will bother going out with me
Opinionated = C***

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Where do I even start? I'm Nichole, I am a third grade teacher and I absolutely love working with kids. I don’t like most guys, but… I am not interested in most guys and perhaps that is what makes those few unique individuals that I do connect with all the more special. Myself – restless, fun, kind hearted, and opinionated. I am not offended by a dirty joke and can dish out one of my own. I am independent but far from being a feminist. Sarcasm is my second language, so bring it on. I enjoy running, watching football, and hanging out with my friends and family.

Good luck OP.
You forgot:

Opinionated = C***

These two posts pretty well sum up your "Match".  Good Luck OP.  Dating teachers means you play second fiddle to the kids that she "loves".
Most teachers are liberals with degrees in feminist studies either from school or real life.
Sarcasm kills relationships.

If you want to wake up minus a kidney some day go ahead and get involved.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 7:59:49 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 8:03:19 AM EDT
[#43]
no wonder you people never leave the basement.  

Link Posted: 4/26/2015 8:04:38 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

. Is that thread still around?
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 8:06:39 AM EDT
[#45]
"But does she suck a good dick?"

- Messrs Cube, Dre, Yella, Ren, and E.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 8:07:52 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
You forgot:

Opinionated = C***

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good luck OP.
You forgot:

Opinionated = C***

[/THREAD]
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 8:07:54 AM EDT
[#47]
OP better dress up like a school boy if he plans on getting any.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 8:08:01 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Pics aren't loading ....
View Quote
e
Rulez.   We have em
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 8:08:43 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Meh, I'm dating a nurse who loves horses, has multiple cats, has a bad relationship with her father, is a inky, has pointy elbows, and I couldn't be happier... GD's assessment of women sucks. Go on the date, if she's not for you say so and meet the next woman
View Quote

It's a little too soon to gloat.  Get back to us after 20 years.  

GD is nothing but the accumulated experience of ten thousand lifetimes.     You are probably special one.   Immune to traditional statistics and probability.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 8:08:52 AM EDT
[#50]
I don’t like most guys,
Until she finds some sucker to be molded by her into the perfect companion to be the enabler her massive ego.
also her parents are too stupid to spell Nicole correctly.

Eject OP
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top