User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 6:34:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Like being asked a question while snoring and being able to give an immediate and coherent answer, being aware of what's going on in the room while dreaming and falling asleep better when wearing trousers and foot gear.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I sleep better with anyone in the room. Just another bed and anyone will do. Like my cave woman brain thinks they'll wake up and help fight sabertooths. Like maybe before I even wake up.

Eta: ideally, I'd go to sleep while others in the room stay awake. That's the best

Like being asked a question while snoring and being able to give an immediate and coherent answer, being aware of what's going on in the room while dreaming and falling asleep better when wearing trousers and foot gear.  

You understand everything.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 7:09:47 AM EDT
[#2]
I've been sleeping without her for 5 months now, so yes.

Link Posted: 4/26/2015 10:10:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I sleep better with anyone in the room. Just another bed and anyone will do. Like my cave woman brain thinks they'll wake up and help fight sabertooths. Like maybe before I even wake up.

Eta: ideally, I'd go to sleep while others in the room stay awake. That's the best

I understand you, so that's pretty much everything.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 10:16:23 AM EDT
[#4]
My wife can't fall asleep unless I'm in bed with her. If I'm out of town, she'll sleep with our youngest in our bed. While I definitely miss her when we are apart, I can fall asleep pretty quickly.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 11:07:01 AM EDT
[#5]
Working away from Mrs. Miami_JBT at the moment. Had another restless night. Can I sleep? Of course... but for me it is comforting to simply know that the last thing I see when I close my eyes is her and she's the first thing I see when I wake up.

When she's gone it is weird. The house seems spooky. I hear shit that I don't notice when she's home. It's like I'm a little kid again.

My wife is my soulmate and partner. I can't picture my life without her.

I'm not a 22 year old bachelor anymore. I'm a happily married man and I wouldn't change it for the world.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 11:08:45 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I hear shit that I don't notice when she's home.
View Quote

Ha, my wife does that.  She turns off the ice maker when I'm away from home because she doesn't like it making random noises in the middle of the night.

Link Posted: 4/26/2015 11:41:49 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Working away from Mrs. Miami_JBT at the moment. Had another restless night. Can I sleep? Of course... but for me it is comforting to simply know that the last thing I see when I close my eyes is her and she's the first thing I see when I wake up.

When she's gone it is weird. The house seems spooky. I hear shit that I don't notice when she's home. It's like I'm a little kid again.

I'm not a 22 year old bachelor anymore. I'm a happily married man and I wouldn't change it for the world.
View Quote

Sexiest post EVER.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 12:32:55 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Sexiest post EVER.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Sexiest post EVER.
Thanks...

You would enjoy the Shoe Market of the Americas in Miami.

It is like Shot Show, except it's shoes.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 3:58:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

You just described what I feel. You don't have any long lost brothers?
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 5:45:00 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Been seeing a woman for a few months now

After the 1st time she spent the night here I thought her perfume lingered in my bed.
Last week she told me she sprayed her perfume all over my pillow and sheets
View Quote

Female version of marking her territory.

Link Posted: 4/26/2015 5:55:19 PM EDT
[#11]
People get into habits. Some can't sleep without their wife/SO in the same bed, and others (such as myself) can't sleep with them. (We're talking about actual sleep, not sexual intimacy.) Between the tossing and turning, fighting over the covers, farting, and snoring, I've given up on this. Not only do we have separate beds, we have separate bedrooms! I've found that too much togetherness (read: clinginess) is destructive to a relationship.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 6:33:55 PM EDT
[#12]
I have a hard time falling asleep, but I usually sleep through the night.

The worst part is going to bed without her home.
I just can't make myself go. I keep finding stuff to fiddle with, and end up making it to bed 2 hours later than normal.

Also I fucking pace the house like a caged animal!!!
It drives me nuts, and I only do it when I'm home alone.
Walk to back door. Stare outside for a minute. Walk to front door. Walk upstairs. Walk downstairs. Go to the garage for a couple of minutes.

It's completely insane.

-Gary
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 8:16:02 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

I just can't make myself go. I keep finding stuff to fiddle with, and end up making it to bed 2 hours later than normal.

Walk to back door. Stare outside for a minute. Walk to front door. Walk upstairs. Walk downstairs. Go to the garage for a couple of minutes.

It's completely insane.

-Gary
View Quote
Why are you living my life? Stop it!

I go through the same thing....

God I love her!

Link Posted: 4/26/2015 8:16:37 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Alive? Depends... are you rich?

Link Posted: 4/26/2015 8:39:20 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Or should I say "who else is a bitch like me?"  My wife went out of town Thursday to stay at her mom's because her mom was feeling a little ill. I already knew I wasn't gonna be able to sleep, so I took the girls out to eat and stuffed my face hoping to slip into a food coma. We came back home and I surfed arf for about 4 hours, all while texting with my wife. Even though she was in Mexico, she was using a texting app with wifi. She couldn't sleep either. Fucking 4am and neither of us could sleep, texting each other like two stupid teenagers in love. So, does this silly shit happen to anyone else?
View Quote

I'm opposite, sucks
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 8:39:55 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Yes, I love sleeping on the couch.
View Quote

That's where I sleep
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 8:41:56 PM EDT
[#17]
Can you sleep without your SO?
View Quote

Yes. I can sleep without your SO (probably already been mentioned though).
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 8:46:27 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

God I love her!

http://i.imgur.com/lisJPGF.png
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's completely insane.

-Gary

God I love her!

At least we are both nuts.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 8:50:08 PM EDT
[#19]
i had to relearn after my ex broke up with me, we slept together almost every night we were together
many sleepless nights wishing she was next to me or i would hope she would be next to me when i work up
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 8:59:31 PM EDT
[#20]
I can.

The gf finds it easier when she isnt alone.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 9:02:05 PM EDT
[#21]
I have worked 24 hours every third day since before I even knew my wife, so neither one of us has problems sleeping alone.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 9:05:16 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nope. Not rich.

Was adopted by Mexican parents, but look Italian. I could be Cuban. Love spicy food and some of that circus music that you people love to listen to.

Link Posted: 4/26/2015 9:06:39 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

God I love her!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's completely insane.

-Gary

God I love her!

I know I've said it before but Mrs. Miami_JBT is one gorgeous Boricua.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 9:10:11 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
To be honest I sleep way better without someone rolling around in bed all night.
View Quote

Yep, I like it when my SO is there, but as long as I don't think something is wrong, I'm just fine by myself. I'd be nice if we both had the same work/sleep schedules, but reality dictates that we don't.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 9:10:16 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Yes, I love sleeping on the couch.
View Quote

That is what i end up doing, ill watch tv until i pass out.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 9:14:15 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Like a baby.  I can sleep anywhere, anytime on command!
View Quote
This.

I'm a FF and she's a Paramedic so we both frequently sleep alone.
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top