Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 13
Link Posted: 4/24/2015 8:29:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Hate his politics to death....fuck him on that end.

Would love to have a beer with the guy, though. Pretty sure he'd fun as hell to hang out with.
Link Posted: 4/24/2015 8:29:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Pretty sure the mujahadeen grew to hate us after the soviets left AFG, but what do I know.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
He had a decent foreign policy.

Unlike the ISIS member that we currently have in office now.

You mean the foreign policy that inspired the movie "Wag the Dog"?

There would have been no 9-11 without the Clinton cuts and foreign policy.

Pretty sure the mujahadeen grew to hate us after the soviets left AFG, but what do I know.

Not much other than what you've been spoon fed from the liberal media, apparently.
Link Posted: 4/24/2015 8:30:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/24/2015 8:31:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Or Reagan for Lebanon and Iran Contra.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
How quicky we forget how much Clinton despised gun owners, especially us evil black rifle types.

It's unfuckingbelievable unless we consider the "moby" effect.

I think its how Clinton is portrayed in the media to younger people, a fun loving ladies man, care free times when the economy was good.

In reality he was a lying, gun hating POS who did a real life "wag the dog" a multitude of times (Somolia, Iraq, etc). He is probably more responsible for 9/11 than anyone outside of OBL himself. The economic recovery we experienced at the time had everything to do with the Internet boom and nothing to do with him (but of course the media gives him the credit). That's not to mention he lied under oath.

Or Reagan for Lebanon and Iran Contra.

I don't recall or recollect anything about that.

Link Posted: 4/24/2015 8:31:47 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Someone in NY likes Clinton. Shocker.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Still do.  Flame suit zipped up and hard hat on.

Someone in NY likes Clinton. Shocker.

May your chains rest lightly. That's about as COC as I can muster.
Link Posted: 4/24/2015 8:32:08 AM EDT
[#6]
The poster the other day who said this forum was being overrun by liberals might have been more right than I originally thought.
Link Posted: 4/24/2015 8:32:42 AM EDT
[#7]

Must have been real hard too, with the internet boom (bubble) creating outlandish tax revenues and a Republican Confress keeping spending in check.
Link Posted: 4/24/2015 8:32:46 AM EDT
[#8]
He tried to take away our AR15s. Tried really hard, I'd say it's the only thing he really stuck to.

All that balanced budget stuff was just future projections, real world was something else entirely.
Link Posted: 4/24/2015 8:33:14 AM EDT
[#9]

Why was there a surplus?

The answer to that is what you seek.
Link Posted: 4/24/2015 8:33:16 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I think its how Clinton is portrayed in the media to younger people, a fun loving ladies man, care free times when the economy was good.

In reality he was a lying, gun hating POS who did a real life "wag the dog" a multitude of times (Somolia, Iraq, etc). He is probably more responsible for 9/11 than anyone outside of OBL himself. The economic recovery we experienced at the time had everything to do with the Internet boom and nothing to do with him (but of course the media gives him the credit). That's not to mention he lied under oath.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
How quicky we forget how much Clinton despised gun owners, especially us evil black rifle types.

It's unfuckingbelievable unless we consider the "moby" effect.

This OP is trolling and should feel ashamed.
Link Posted: 4/24/2015 8:33:52 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

Not very impressive.  Failed to do anything to try to kill bin laden on multiple occasions.  
He was bought and paid for by the communist chinese - so he allowed dumping of chinese industrial goods , the most classified US nuclear and missile technology allowed to be stolen (bought by chicom spies), in exchange for campaign contributions, like sequentiall numbered money orders all paid to the "clinton legal defense phund"
Cut off coal mining in utah and a few other locations for cheap and dirty chinese and indonesian coal so that his buddy moqtar riaddhy would profit (he had chicom connections too)
Helped create/start a rift with the russians by siding with the muslims in ex-yugoslavia.  They were not innsocent of genocide/ethnic cleansing either in that war, it was just not reported on here.
Sent jimmy carter to north korea to negotiate over their NK nuclear aspirations.  They apparently got more than they wanted.  That has worked so well now, hasn't it?
Link Posted: 4/24/2015 8:34:54 AM EDT
[#12]
Not to mention selling out to the Chinese for cash payments to the DNC and the Clinton's themselves.

The dude is a class A-1 dirtbag.
Link Posted: 4/24/2015 8:35:01 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Why was there a surplus?

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Why was there a surplus?

Was there even a surplus? I thought his balanced-budget was due to some creative accounting dealing with inter-government holdings not counting as 'debt' or something.
Link Posted: 4/24/2015 8:35:05 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
The poster the other day who said this forum was being overrun by liberals might have been more right than I originally thought.
View Quote

There aren't any liberals here, just people that don't agree with you.
Link Posted: 4/24/2015 8:35:44 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yea, enabling the ChiComs with GPS and W88, great foreign policy.

He got the cash, though, so it's all good.
Link Posted: 4/24/2015 8:36:28 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

no im serious.  how does the foundations assets enrich him (or her)?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
You like a man who sold out his country for personal gain?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

Pretty sure all the contributions to the clinton foundation does not comprise personal gain though the media kinda has been making it out to be.

Now you are trolling.

When only 15% actually goes to charity/assistance, that's how.  They rest was skimmed off and likely resides in bank accounts in the cayman islands.

So are you an SEIU member?
Link Posted: 4/24/2015 8:37:29 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 4/24/2015 8:39:03 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

blame tax law.  Hell, if I could start a foundation and be able to deduct travel expenses while touring the globe, I might too.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Pretty sure all the contributions to the clinton foundation does not comprise personal gain though the media kinda has been making it out to be.

Now you are trolling.

"...Between 2009 and 2012, the Clinton Foundation raised over $500 million dollars according to a review of IRS documents by The Federalist (2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008). A measly 15 percent of that, or $75 million, went towards programmatic grants. More than $25 million went to fund travel expenses. Nearly $110 million went toward employee salaries and benefits. And a whopping $290 million during that period — nearly 60 percent of all money raised — was classified merely as “other expenses...”

http://thefederalist.com/2015/03/02/the-u-s-constitution-actually-bans-hillarys-foreign-government-payola/

blame tax law.  Hell, if I could start a foundation and be able to deduct travel expenses while touring the globe, I might too.

Tax law? Deduct? So you real don't understand the basics of accounting, tax law, and pretty much everything in the world?

Tax law and deductions have nothing to do with it, people paid the nonprofit, then he spent the nonprofit money on person shit, like luxurious travel.

Also, the nonprofit would have paid the Clinton or their friends, at least, outlandish salaries. If you can't make that connection, you're worthless as a human being.
Link Posted: 4/24/2015 8:39:14 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Not much, apparently.
The muj we assisted in fighting the soviets, and then linked up with after 9-11 to fight the Taliban and AQ?
Bill Clinton had opportunities to have B Laden killed. He passed them up. OBL was known to the intel community by the time the soviets left Afg, and him and his org were known to be hostile towards the US.
Attacks against US entities, even on US soil, went unanswered by the Clinton Whitehouse.
There were glaring blind spots in the intel because of Clinton gutting the intel community, the same way he gutted the mil.
Bill Clinton's administration made 9-11 probable.
View Quote

And now we come to it again with Obama.
Link Posted: 4/24/2015 8:39:24 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

Well that fits right in with where you live.

Guess you are loving that piece of shit we have now.
Link Posted: 4/24/2015 8:40:40 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Not very impressive.  Failed to do anything to try to kill bin laden on multiple occasions.  
He was bought and paid for by the communist chinese - so he allowed dumping of chinese industrial goods , the most classified US nuclear and missile technology allowed to be stolen (bought by chicom spies), in exchange for campaign contributions, like sequentiall numbered money orders all paid to the "clinton legal defense phund"
Cut off coal mining in utah and a few other locations for cheap and dirty chinese and indonesian coal so that his buddy moqtar riaddhy would profit (he had chicom connections too)
Helped create/start a rift with the russians by siding with the muslims in ex-yugoslavia.  They were not innsocent of genocide/ethnic cleansing either in that war, it was just not reported on here.
Sent jimmy carter to north korea to negotiate over their NK nuclear aspirations.  They apparently got more than they wanted.  That has worked so well now, hasn't it?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Did you read my correction to my comment?
Link Posted: 4/24/2015 8:40:43 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Not much, apparently.
The muj we assisted in fighting the soviets, and then linked up with after 9-11 to fight the Taliban and AQ?
Bill Clinton had opportunities to have B Laden killed. He passed them up. OBL was known to the intel community by the time the soviets left Afg, and him and his org were known to be hostile towards the US.
Attacks against US entities, even on US soil, went unanswered by the Clinton Whitehouse.
There were glaring blind spots in the intel because of Clinton gutting the intel community, the same way he gutted the mil.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not much, apparently.

Not to mention the 3B in tax payer monies that Reagan sent to support and help build AQ.
Link Posted: 4/24/2015 8:42:00 AM EDT
[#23]
He is a damn cry better than the jug eared traitorous shit stain in there now but that isn't saying much.

The U.S. was in decent shape during Clinton as a direct result of what Bush1 and Reagan before him had done. The policies of one POTUS typically take a few years to shake loose. That's what scares me so much about Shithead. Much much worse is coming directly from what he had implemented. It's the entire reason I hear dumbshits saying Obama isn't bad.

During Clinton, I just started working for my dad in our family business and went from profiting 150,000 to profiting $1.5 million in just a few years with REALLY hard work. Was it the 16 hour days I put in or was it just good timing... Who knows.

I would give every cent I made during that time back for another day at the office with my dad being alive(and healthy) God I miss him
Link Posted: 4/24/2015 8:44:00 AM EDT
[#24]

you do realize that had nothing to do with him right...

well i guess,,, maybe you dont.. have fun voting for hillary.
Link Posted: 4/24/2015 8:44:40 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Not much, apparently.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not much, apparently.

Nobody had any inkling a small time towel head in cave would organize a group to fly 4 airplanes into major us buildings.
Link Posted: 4/24/2015 8:47:52 AM EDT
[#26]
1994 AWB
Link Posted: 4/24/2015 8:48:27 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Nobody had any inkling a small time towel head in cave would organize a group to fly 4 airplanes into major us buildings.
View Quote

Guests from the intel community speaking on FNC on the morning of 9/11 sure did.  

Where have you been?  Living under a rock?

Link Posted: 4/24/2015 8:48:52 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 4/24/2015 8:48:52 AM EDT
[#29]

Link Posted: 4/24/2015 8:50:13 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You like a man who sold out his country for personal gain?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

How about this?

And shortly after the Russians announced their intention to acquire a majority stake in Uranium One, Mr. Clinton received $500,000 for a Moscow speech from a Russian investment bank with links to the Kremlin that was promoting Uranium One stock

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html
Link Posted: 4/24/2015 8:50:48 AM EDT
[#31]
He must be a lib.  Only they could get away with calling someone a towel head.  

Quoted:

Guests from the intel community speaking on FNC on the morning of 9/11 sure did.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 4/24/2015 8:50:57 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 4/24/2015 8:54:44 AM EDT
[#33]
Hi, my names Hammet. why should you give a fuck? Because; I'm a communist, for no reason other than the information I take in from the MSM.

Flame suit on!
Link Posted: 4/24/2015 8:56:13 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Still after all that he was the best of the last five anyway. That is the real take away.

He just looks good compared to his peers.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
He was a little old for me, but I liked Bill Clinton just fine as a guy; as the leader of the free world, I thought he was a disgrace.  Of course, after two terms of President Jug Ears, I'm thinking maybe I was a little rough on Bill.

That I can understand but he still sucked donkey dick.

Still after all that he was the best of the last five anyway. That is the real take away.

He just looks good compared to his peers.

The last 5? Better than Reagan?
Oh wait I forgot you voted for Obama.
Link Posted: 4/24/2015 8:56:46 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 4/24/2015 8:58:38 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

As a matter of fact, they did. The SOF and intel communities had been warning about a major attack on US soil for a decade. This point was driven home with every AQ attack on US entities (barracks, embassies, housing) over seas, and at home (first WTC attack?!). European intel agencies had warned about Atta's crew meeting with known financiers of terror. AQ had published their intention to hit the world trade center. Clinton created a blind spot you could fly a plane through.
It would not have happened without Clinton's failure to provide for the national defense.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

As a matter of fact, they did. The SOF and intel communities had been warning about a major attack on US soil for a decade. This point was driven home with every AQ attack on US entities (barracks, embassies, housing) over seas, and at home (first WTC attack?!). European intel agencies had warned about Atta's crew meeting with known financiers of terror. AQ had published their intention to hit the world trade center. Clinton created a blind spot you could fly a plane through.
It would not have happened without Clinton's failure to provide for the national defense.

all that not withstanding, it still happened on GWBs watch. so there's that.
Link Posted: 4/24/2015 8:59:59 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And here's where he throws out the red herring...

Seriously, if you want to troll well, start covering up your fallacies better.
Link Posted: 4/24/2015 9:00:44 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/24/2015 9:02:05 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 4/24/2015 9:02:56 AM EDT
[#40]

Giving him credit for the surplus is like giving Nixon credit for the moon landings.
Link Posted: 4/24/2015 9:03:35 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

From urbandictionary.com:

Harfing:

To say or assert something so patently stupid and preposterous as to generate widespread mockery. Named in honor of State Department Spokesperson Marie Harf.

The State Department Spokesperson was harfing on about how Islamic State jihadists only needed job opportunities in order to give up their evil ways.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/24/2015 9:03:40 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

No.
There is a marked difference between AQ and the Muj. Even the Muj fought AQ. Like I said and you missed, "OBL was known to the intel community by the time the soviets left Afg, and him and his org were known to be hostile towards the US".
They were purposefully excluded from money and material that was passed to the Muj. It pissed them off, and they raised hell about it.
Besides that, I think you were trying to refer to the Taliban. One of the key leaders of the Taliban was certainly a Muj fighter against the Soviets, but he started the Taliban from a Madrassa in Pakistan after fleeing a fractured and tumultuous post Soviet Afghanistan.
The Taliban gained legitimacy in southern Afghanistan by enforcing rule of law against bandits. The populace latched on to that.
In other words, you're wrong.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not to mention the 3B in tax payer monies that Reagan sent to support and help build The goat fucking America haters shit show .

No.
There is a marked difference between AQ and the Muj. Even the Muj fought AQ. Like I said and you missed, "OBL was known to the intel community by the time the soviets left Afg, and him and his org were known to be hostile towards the US".
They were purposefully excluded from money and material that was passed to the Muj. It pissed them off, and they raised hell about it.
Besides that, I think you were trying to refer to the Taliban. One of the key leaders of the Taliban was certainly a Muj fighter against the Soviets, but he started the Taliban from a Madrassa in Pakistan after fleeing a fractured and tumultuous post Soviet Afghanistan.
The Taliban gained legitimacy in southern Afghanistan by enforcing rule of law against bandits. The populace latched on to that.
In other words, you're wrong.

There happy now.
Link Posted: 4/24/2015 9:05:25 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 4/24/2015 9:05:50 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
He was a little old for me, but I liked Bill Clinton just fine as a guy; as the leader of the free world, I thought he was a disgrace.  Of course, after two terms of President Jug Ears, I'm thinking maybe I was a little rough on Bill.
View Quote

Jesus Christ, he fucked you too???
Link Posted: 4/24/2015 9:08:03 AM EDT
[#45]
As previously mentioned, this is a case study for the other thread...

OP is floating a test balloon here to gauge response / pushback.

Somewhere in the bowls of DU in a private room, they are beginning to ramp up the coordinated attack slaved to the hrc campaign timetable.

I fully expect either a takeover or some carefully timed douche threads to discredit this site to benefit her at the appropriate moment. "Put me in an I'll squash sites like that, havens of gun nutters. Look at what these established posters have said recently!"

If our main enemies aren't ourselves, it is the legions of soccer moms trying to bubble wrap every sharp corner on the planet with their 'i-demand-to-speak-to the-manager haircut', who will lockstep with her.
Link Posted: 4/24/2015 9:10:35 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Because the bad guys liked Clinton and wouldn't discredit him.
Link Posted: 4/24/2015 9:12:36 AM EDT
[#47]
will the tranny threads ever stop coming
Link Posted: 4/24/2015 9:13:15 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

OBL should have been dispatched when clinton had the chance, but he was too busy looking for the next BJ.

WTC1 bombing & Tanzania & USS Cole on clinton's watch - as you say.

Along with Ruby Ridge & Waco & OKC & the AWB & Nork payday & etc, etc, etc...................

Link Posted: 4/24/2015 9:13:18 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Also, they could blow up targets like the Cole and not worry about any real retaliation.
Link Posted: 4/24/2015 9:14:56 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

Double...........
Page / 13
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top