Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 6:21:56 AM EDT
[#1]
When I was in German class, a girl went up to the board to spell out a word, but she left out the umlauts over the u.

The teacher said "You left out the umlauts".  She jumped up and chalked them in.

Then he said  "You wish you had umlauts."  Which was funny, because this girl was flat as a board and everyone got the double entendre.  Poor girl.
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 6:25:23 AM EDT
[#2]
In America...All we need is ONE dot.  And, WE put it above a lower case "I", or "J" where it belongs!
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 6:47:21 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
In America...All we need is ONE dot.  And, WE put it above a lower case "I", or "J" where it belongs!
View Quote

We also put circles over the letter "A".
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 6:58:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Umlauts everywhere over here. That shit drives me crazy, even Munich is spelled München here.

Link Posted: 4/19/2015 7:15:08 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Umlauts everywhere over here. That shit drives me crazy, even Munich is spelled München here.

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/uncyclopedia/images/3/3b/2euro1-dick.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20061125174554
View Quote

If Sweden is the cock, what does that make Denmark?
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 8:48:42 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/uncyclopedia/images/3/3b/2euro1-dick.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20061125174554

The chin? :P
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 3:07:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

A small drop of jizz....
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 3:09:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

A small drop of jizz....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

A small drop of jizz....

...on top of Germany.
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 5:40:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

...on top of Germany.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

A small drop of jizz....

...on top of Germany.

Germany's famous for those films.

ETA: or the ones with the B in the middle of the word, like ScheiBe.
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 5:47:43 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 7:40:51 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Meh, they're pretty average looking.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Only thing I'd butcher from your country is... the vagina of your women with my penis!

http://cdn.rsvlts.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Screen-Shot-2012-07-17-at-12.55.11-PM-630x350.png

Mmmmmmmmmmmm-mmmm! I'd lick that girl on the right ass like an ant eater on a termite mound!

Yea... So... They're Swedish!

Ain't nothing finer... 'cept maybe the daytona 500 and british women!
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 7:44:30 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Yeah, as if a bunch of obese neckbeards would have any luck with women.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I think ARFCOM should have a team outing .... Sweden!

That country would never be the same again. And I would leave behind a lot of babby mommas!

Yeah, as if a bunch of obese neckbeards would have any luck with women.

Bisch! I'm 6'3 189 Lbs 85 Kg..... I'm FAR from obese....

Just get your couch futon ready... for you to sleep on as your bed will be occupied by me and all the brunette swedish girls I can swoon!
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 11:35:39 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Only thing I'd butcher from your country is... the vagina of your women with my penis!

http://cdn.rsvlts.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Screen-Shot-2012-07-17-at-12.55.11-PM-630x350.png

Mmmmmmmmmmmm-mmmm! I'd lick that girl on the right ass like an ant eater on a termite mound!

Having been to Germany and Sweden, Germany has better looking women and way better beer.  
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 11:37:08 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Having been to Germany and Sweden, Germany has better looking women and way better beer.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 4/20/2015 1:08:01 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

...on top of Germany.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

A small drop of jizz....

...on top of Germany.

Gotta ask my German peers here, maybe they into that kinda stuff...
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 1:10:59 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, but Swedish chicks are easy. German gals are playing hard to get. Took me longer than usual to get the girl I wanted down here in SoGer.
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 7:56:37 AM EDT
[#17]
My boss is German, not "German-American" but straight from the fatherland......She's alpha as fuck! The Norse genes are strong in them hoes!

She just looks at you like this all the time.... She is never wrong, will always win, and will have the last word, when she does talk. No sense of humor, never smiles and her hands are as big as the mitt on the hamburger helper box. She does bring Milka chocolate to work 'tho... and will have your back if you're in the right and the shit is hitting thte fan.

Still....I could not imagine being married to or dating one....

#thehandstho

Oh and she wears lace boy shorts underwear!

Are German women freaks in bed? Or do they just lay there like a blow up doll would?
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 8:42:25 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Murica we do what we want.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/20/2015 10:38:08 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
My boss is German, not "German-American" but straight from the fatherland......She's alpha as fuck! The Norse genes are strong in them hoes!

She just looks at you like this all the time.... She is never wrong, will always win, and will have the last word, when she does talk. No sense of humor, never smiles and her hands are as big as the mitt on the hamburger helper box. She does bring Milka chocolate to work 'tho... and will have your back if you're in the right and the shit is hitting thte fan.

#thehandstho

Are German women freaks in bed? Or do they just lay there like a blow up doll would?
View Quote

She sounds northern German... Teutonic. My HH6 is a full blooded German, but Bavarian from the south. They are different, show emotions and have temperament. They have a good sense of humor too.

Uh, you should print this out and show to your bosslady....

Link Posted: 4/20/2015 11:14:20 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

She sounds northern German... Teutonic. My HH6 is a full blooded German, but Bavarian from the south. They are different, show emotions and have temperament. They have a good sense of humor too.

http://cdn.iwastesomuchtime.com/122020140452173.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

#thehandstho

http://cdn.iwastesomuchtime.com/122020140452173.jpg

Holy cow...you called it!

She's from  Bargteheide!

No way in HELL I'd show her that picture!
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 11:17:20 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Murica we do what we want.

Part of me is embarrassed that this exists, and the other part of me is saying "that's fucking cool".
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 1:17:18 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Part of me is embarrassed that this exists, and the other part of me is saying "that's fucking cool".
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Yeah, I'm lazy - I have no desire to spend 10 minutes on my hands and knees sopping up a gallon of milk when my kid drops it.

And to those who would reply "just have your kid do it," do you want ants?  Because that's how you get ants.
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 1:37:32 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

I thought it was more trouble than it is worth and result in a net increase in labor to pour things.  In my defense, I am an engineer.
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 1:46:57 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You shut your whore mouth!
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 3:34:39 PM EDT
[#25]
[b]Originally Posted By Dru

Holy cow...you called it!

She's from  Bargteheide!

No way in HELL I'd show her that picture!
View Quote

Bargteheide, Schleswig-Holstein.... Dear Mother of God!!! It doesn't get any more Teutonic-Viking than that in Germany.... Southern Germans think that they are south Denmark up there. The northerners are famous for having no humor, or at least a very dry one....

You can show her that pic, tell her it's from a Texan living in The very south of Germany, enjoying life with his Bavarian wife. I bet you good money that your boss won't even blink.
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 3:44:15 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/user/JsARCLIGHT/media/10311050_4129146642489_230064068559939137_n_zps2wuvjktx.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v284/JsARCLIGHT/10311050_4129146642489_230064068559939137_n_zps2wuvjktx.jpg</a>
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/21/2015 11:02:23 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Contrary to the Swedish stereo type, on average the brunettes were more attractive than the blondes.
Link Posted: 4/22/2015 9:02:00 AM EDT
[#28]
"Ace of Base" can be forgiven if you send Elsa Hosk to my quarters immediately.
Link Posted: 4/22/2015 9:12:50 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
"Ace of Base" can be forgiven if you send Elsa Hosk to my quarters immediately.
View Quote

Yeah, but all that she wants is another baby. She's gone tomorrow boy....
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top