BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 9
Link Posted: 4/13/2015 10:43:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Says you of course, got anything to back that up?  When's the last time you made a bomb out of ANNM?  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I suspect that was what the 350 pounds of tovex explosives they incorporated into the bomb was for.  

That still would not give uniform ignition in a crude mix that McVeigh supposedly used.
Says you of course, got anything to back that up?  When's the last time you made a bomb out of ANNM?  

It is not used in mining and timed blasts. Mining uses a slurry mix, not liquid poured over granules and not blended in a barrel.
It is a coarse mix that McVeigh supposedly used.
I don't make bombs but I know that bomb was a lot more refined than what the government says it was.
I saw the hole not long after it happened.
Did you?
And speaking of bombs and their aftermath, WTF have you seen first hand?
Link Posted: 4/13/2015 10:48:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

While it's true that there are and were politicians ready to exploit a crisis for their own political gain, it doesn't mean that the crisis is always staged.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
My dad didn't trust the shit 20 years ago, I don't trust it today.

Never let a good crises go to waste.

While it's true that there are and were politicians ready to exploit a crisis for their own political gain, it doesn't mean that the crisis is always staged.

This.  We know for sure that the govt is largely useless and unable to do much.....and the politicians were probably trying to cover that aspect up and also exploit for their political gain.
Link Posted: 4/13/2015 10:50:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

This.  We know for sure that the govt is largely useless and unable to do much.....and the politicians were probably trying to cover that aspect up and also exploit for their political gain.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
My dad didn't trust the shit 20 years ago, I don't trust it today.

Never let a good crises go to waste.

Well if they cover up a mistake, then that's technically some form of conspiracy?
Link Posted: 4/13/2015 10:57:50 PM EDT
[#4]
There is a very simple explanation to the dual seismic events if you understand the true nature of the bomb construction.

That reality is besides which theory you subscribe to, and even though thousands of pages of documents were not given to McVeigh's defense attorney that later popped up right before his execution, I understand why the specific construction of the device was not openly discussed.

You can attack my character all you want, make BS allegations and insinuations based on open media sources that simply repeat what the WH and DOJ told them to, but anybody that has formal training on explosives, or understands the basic physics of blast dynamics knows that you can't create the damage that was done to the Murrah Building with a simple mass of explosives parked out front.

There's a reason the various militant factions of the Muslim Brotherhood recruit engineers to design their bombs, with help and training from the Soviets from the 1970's-forward as an asymmetric set of players to hit US interests with plausible deniability.

If you believe even a fraction of what was told to you on the big networks after they back-tracked their stories about the initial descriptions of the suspects, then you are a fool.

Clinton was faced with having to address the Nation after a series of scandals that mired his Administration from Day 1, to include Whitewater, Travelgate, Fostergate, the baggage from Arkansas, McDougal, money-laundering, Hillary Care, the Assault Weapons ban, and loss of the House and Senate to the Republicans in the biggest handover of the Century.

Instead of manning up and identifying the foreign actors, he chose to follow Dick Morris's advice, which was to associate this act with those right wingers who listen to "talk radio", calling them "haters".  Morris advised him to start initiating legislation and Executive Branch actions that would target these groups, so that conservatives would feel targeted, then complain to their Republican reps.  These reps would then object to Clinton's directives, making them appear to be sympathizers with the constructed scapegoat of this McVeigh movement, casting his political opponents in a very bad light to voters as ones who would support murdering babies with bombs.

Dick Morris brags about this in one of his books, for crying out loud.  Never let a good crisis go to waste.
Link Posted: 4/13/2015 11:27:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Nobody but 88s read "The Turner Diaries," which is where McVeigh got the idea.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The neo-nazi BS is disinformation from the Clinton DOJ to keep people on-track that it was a domestic terrorist event, to be blamed on those hateful right-wingers.

Never let a crisis go to waste.  Keep in mind who was in Clinton's DOJ at the time, and you see the fruit and the tree.

I read it and not an 88. I honestly don't remember that.  Are you sure your not thinking of the hi plane delivered nuke?
Link Posted: 4/13/2015 11:29:37 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

There is a very simple explanation to the dual seismic events if you understand the true nature of the bomb construction.

That reality is besides which theory you subscribe to, and even though thousands of pages of documents were not given to McVeigh's defense attorney that later popped up right before his execution, I understand why the specific construction of the device was not openly discussed.

You can attack my character all you want, make BS allegations and insinuations based on open media sources that simply repeat what the WH and DOJ told them to, but anybody that has formal training on explosives, or understands the basic physics of blast dynamics knows that you can't create the damage that was done to the Murrah Building with a simple mass of explosives parked out front.

There's a reason the various militant factions of the Muslim Brotherhood recruit engineers to design their bombs, with help and training from the Soviets from the 1970's-forward as an asymmetric set of players to hit US interests with plausible deniability.

If you believe even a fraction of what was told to you on the big networks after they back-tracked their stories about the initial descriptions of the suspects, then you are a fool.

Clinton was faced with having to address the Nation after a series of scandals that mired his Administration from Day 1, to include Whitewater, Travelgate, Fostergate, the baggage from Arkansas, McDougal, money-laundering, Hillary Care, the Assault Weapons ban, and loss of the House and Senate to the Republicans in the biggest handover of the Century.

Instead of manning up and identifying the foreign actors, he chose to follow Dick Morris's advice, which was to associate this act with those right wingers who listen to "talk radio", calling them "haters".  Morris advised him to start initiating legislation and Executive Branch actions that would target these groups, so that conservatives would feel targeted, then complain to their Republican reps.  These reps would then object to Clinton's directives, making them appear to be sympathizers with the constructed scapegoat of this McVeigh movement, casting his political opponents in a very bad light to voters as ones who would support murdering babies with bombs.

Dick Morris brags about this in one of his books, for crying out loud.  Never let a good crisis go to waste.
View Quote
It was openly discussed, the guy who made it was very detailed about it.

What's funny is you are so deadset on it being a government conspiracy that even when the simple truth comes out you cover your ears and scream conspiracy!  

What backtracking did they do on the initial description of the suspects?  Given that they had arrested McVeigh within 90 minutes of the blast (with a note on his person about buying more explosives), what backtracking did they do?

Link Posted: 4/13/2015 11:34:15 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
It is not used in mining and timed blasts. Mining uses a slurry mix, not liquid poured over granules and not blended in a barrel.

I don't make bombs but I know that bomb was a lot more refined than what the government says it was.

Did you?

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I suspect that was what the 350 pounds of tovex explosives they incorporated into the bomb was for.  

That still would not give uniform ignition in a crude mix that McVeigh supposedly used.

Did you?

So you don't think over 5,000 pounds of ANNM with tovex mixed in couldn't do that?  Please.  

Again, what's your theory?  The government planted it?  The bomb was much more sophisticated but the government covered it up?  What did McVeigh do with all that ammonium nitrate and racing fuel if he didn't use it in the bomb?
Link Posted: 4/13/2015 11:37:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Its more comfortable to think there are great conspiracies afoot versus the simple and frightening fact that a lone person with motivation can alter history.

The capacity for one person to do great evil when compared to the ability of one person to do great good is frightening.
Link Posted: 4/13/2015 11:40:37 PM EDT
[#9]

So what issue do you guys have this?  Seems reasonable, logical.  
Link Posted: 4/13/2015 11:46:30 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Its more comfortable to think there are great conspiracies afoot versus the simple and frightening fact that a lone person with motivation can alter history.

The capacity for one person to do great evil when compared to the ability of one person to do great good is frightening.
View Quote

Well I used to believe in conspiracies and its way better now just laughing at tinfoilers and going with the official story.
Link Posted: 4/13/2015 11:47:05 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 4/13/2015 11:52:30 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

True but that doesn't apply here.  The book by Jayna Davis is also available instantly on Audible. She was there.  I remember some of the earliy witness reports.  Kinda like the DC sniper and white guy in a white van crap.  If you don't like the audio book you can exchange it.
Link Posted: 4/13/2015 11:53:25 PM EDT
[#13]
I scoff and mock you tinfoiler truther types that think our own representative .gov that cares for us deeply would purposely allow hundreds
of semi auto rifles into the hands of known straw purchasers for narcos (via approving NICS checks & other ways) for the express purpose of causing enormous violence
in Mexico and blaming it on the 2nd Amendment and America's dangerous, out of control obsessed gun culture (which needs common sense restrictions) . . . Do you even get how ridiculous a crazy conspiracy like that sounds like? Brian Williams would never fabricate a story, I'm incensed you would suggest that as well.
Link Posted: 4/13/2015 11:55:00 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Lend me your ears....................

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gwg_d3XZ5A

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It was 20 years ago today...

No, it was the 19th.

Very bad day.

You can believe the media all you want. Sgt. Pepper, however, I trust more.

Ok, I really don't know what you are saying... mind spelling it out for me?

Lend me your ears....................

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gwg_d3XZ5A

Aw shit...

Thanks for the clarification, I wasn't thinking musically.

Link Posted: 4/14/2015 12:04:15 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I scoff and mock you tinfoiler truther types that think our own representative .gov that cares for us deeply would purposely allow hundreds
of semi auto rifles into the hands of known straw purchasers for narcos (via approving NICS checks & other ways) for the express purpose of causing enormous violence
in Mexico and blaming it on the 2nd Amendment and America's dangerous, out of control obsessed gun culture (which needs common sense restrictions) . . . Do you even get how ridiculous a crazy conspiracy like that sounds like? Brian Williams would never fabricate a story, I'm incensed you would suggest that as well.
View Quote

I had to turn my sarcasm meter on.

Its funny you say this.  For those that think the .gov has your best interests at heart I hope your chains rest easily.

The .gov will do anything in order to erode OUR rights away.  I believe they'd go as far as the Germans in the 1930's when they burnt down their own parlament building.
Link Posted: 4/14/2015 12:17:58 AM EDT
[#16]

Its funny you say this.  For those that think the .gov has your best interests at heart I hope your chains rest easily.

The .gov will do anything in order to erode OUR rights away.  I believe they'd go as far as the Germans in the 1930's when they burnt down their own parlament building.
View Quote

Seriously, if some of those weapons hadn't turned up at the murder scene of a border patrol agent and a few others, and murder scenes from Mexico (where serial # traces led back to the "walked" guns) they would have effectively gotten away with it, and what really happened would sound like a crazy basement-dwelling conspiracy "theory".

... just like the OKC bombing details like middle eastern men seen with McVeigh by dozens of people etc etc.
Link Posted: 4/14/2015 12:22:36 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 4/14/2015 12:47:24 AM EDT
[#18]
I skipped school to go squirrel hunting with a buddy. (JR in HS)Heard it on the car radio that afternoon.
Link Posted: 4/14/2015 12:50:08 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

4th post was from our resident conspiracy believer. What did you expect?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This thread went full retard from the beginning.

Did you read the article in the OP? Did you "here" what it has to say?
Link Posted: 4/14/2015 12:59:02 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 4/14/2015 1:05:28 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The Reichstag was set ablaze by Marinus Van Der Lubbe. There has not been sufficient proof, which shows that it was torched by the Nazis. They did use Marinus and all communists as scapegoats for a grand communist conspiracy and used it to seize more power.
Link Posted: 4/14/2015 1:06:29 AM EDT
[#22]
Double Tap
Link Posted: 4/14/2015 1:06:59 AM EDT
[#23]
Triple Tap
Link Posted: 4/14/2015 1:54:34 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Disregard, I misread.  
Link Posted: 4/14/2015 2:08:38 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

When McVeigh was interviewed by Ed Bradley from CBS, it was conducted under the terms that Ed was not allowed to ask who McVeigh was working for when he participated in the event.

The DOJ was tracking McVeigh as part of PATCON, and chatter from Middle Eastern terrorist cells specifically said they had recruited two "Lily Whites" as part of an upcoming operation.

The device and MO was the same or similar to what was used on WTC 1993, Saudi Arabia on the USAF barracks, the Tanzania and Nairobi bombings, and Lebanon USMC bombing.

Ramzi Yousef even used a Ryder van for WTC in 1993.

The US attorneys who convicted McVeigh saw a Middle Eastern male timing his run over and over from where the Ryder truck would be parked, to the corner where McVeigh was waiting for him the next day.

Several Middle Eastern males were witnessed by scores of people at the Cactus Motel, the Palestinian businessman's workplace, and with McVeigh and Nichols prior to the bombing.

The device used at OKC was never accurately described to the public for very good reasons.  Many disinformation stories have been distributed to lead people away from the truth, while the official Clinton DOJ explanation is a joke.

Anyone who injects the claims of "tinfoilers" into this discussion then aligns themselves with the official Clinton DOJ cover story, and may or may not be capable of dealing with reality if they are that gullible.
View Quote

Not sure I buy that...  But not sure I don't.  

McVeigh never really seemed like the type that would work well as part of a team, and he seemed to pretty much accept full responsibility.  But yeah...  The Clinton DOJ was corrupt as all fuck.
Link Posted: 4/14/2015 8:48:15 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Me too. Don't forget about Waco, also on the 19th (1993).

On the upside, April 19, 1775 was the start of the Revolution.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Don't remind me. The anniversary is every year on my birthday.  And then Hitlers birthday and the columbine shooting are the next day.

Me too. Don't forget about Waco, also on the 19th (1993).

On the upside, April 19, 1775 was the start of the Revolution.

Yes we do.
Link Posted: 4/14/2015 8:58:06 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I out of hand reject all the 9/11 troof nano-thermite false flag reptilian Jew conspiranoia stuff. That said, I don't think "Muslim terrorist groups had some hand in a terrorist attack on America" is some crazy impossible thing.

I have no idea if there is or is not any evidence for that, merely pointing out that the concept is not in and of itself absurd.
View Quote

Take a close look at Terry Nichols family in the Phillipines.
Link Posted: 4/14/2015 9:03:51 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Hold up, he has access to data not available to the general public, mainly with dealing in the BDA, also he knows way more about bomb construction than Tim McVeigh, it's true, he said so.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hold up, he has access to data not available to the general public, mainly with dealing in the BDA, also he knows way more about bomb construction than Tim McVeigh, it's true, he said so.  

Other men, who have access to essentially the same information, say similar things regarding OKC.

Unfortunately, posters like daa9mm lose their fucking minds in these threads.
Link Posted: 4/14/2015 9:16:09 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I absolutely remember multiple news report of a "suspect" described as a Middle Eastern male, who was detained when his plane landed in the ME, and was a strong suspect because his luggage contained nothing but bomb making tools and materials.  No underwear or toothbrush.  Funny that.

Two days later--poof.  Gone. "Determined to be uninvolved and NOT a suspect."  

Suuuuuuuuuure. Never let a crisis go to waste indeed.  It's "deja vu all over again"--Islamic terrorists are not a threat and Tea Party members are the real terrorists.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
When McVeigh was interviewed by Ed Bradley from CBS, it was conducted under the terms that Ed was not allowed to ask who McVeigh was working for when he participated in the event.

The DOJ was tracking McVeigh as part of PATCON, and chatter from Middle Eastern terrorist cells specifically said they had recruited two "Lily Whites" as part of an upcoming operation.

The device and MO was the same or similar to what was used on WTC 1993, Saudi Arabia on the USAF barracks, the Tanzania and Nairobi bombings, and Lebanon USMC bombing.

The US attorneys who convicted McVeigh saw a Middle Eastern male timing his run over and over from where the Ryder truck would be parked, to the corner where McVeigh was waiting for him the next day.

Several Middle Eastern males were witnessed by scores of people at the Cactus Motel, the Palestinian businessman's workplace, and with McVeigh and Nichols prior to the bombing.

The device used at OKC was never accurately described to the public for very good reasons.  Many disinformation stories have been distributed to lead people away from the truth, while the official Clinton DOJ explanation is a joke.

Anyone who injects the claims of "tinfoilers" into this discussion then aligns themselves with the official Clinton DOJ cover story, and may or may not be capable of dealing with reality if they are that gullible.

I absolutely remember multiple news report of a "suspect" described as a Middle Eastern male, who was detained when his plane landed in the ME, and was a strong suspect because his luggage contained nothing but bomb making tools and materials.  No underwear or toothbrush.  Funny that.

Suuuuuuuuuure. Never let a crisis go to waste indeed.  It's "deja vu all over again"--Islamic terrorists are not a threat and Tea Party members are the real terrorists.  

Yep.

I'm guessing the government didn't like where the Middle Eastern male tracked back to-better to quietly drop it rather than open up a huge can of worms with the involvement of a country that was supposed to be an ally.

Much easier to blame right wing anti government milita types rather than go down that rabbit hole and have some kind of international shitstorm.
Link Posted: 4/14/2015 9:35:30 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Well....if you can back that one up, I'll take my tinfoil off.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I remember a day or two after the bombing they said they were also looking for a man of ME descent, this was on national news. They showed a pic of the suspect, but then they never mentioned the man again and never showed the pic again. It was odd.
Shortly after 9/11 happened and they showed pics of the hijackers, I immediately recognized the pic of Mohamed Atta as the pic of the suspect they had shown on TV after the OKC bombing.
Anyone else remember seeing this suspect pic of the OKC bombing?

I distinctly remember The news was saying there were two suspects, one being ME.  they also showed pics on the news of sUspect # 2.  
Link Posted: 4/14/2015 9:42:35 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I will try to explain the part in bold.

There was a man by the name of Kenneth Michael Trentadue.  I guess in some respects he did look a lot like John Doe #2.

Ken Trentadue was found dead in an Oklahoma (City???] jail a few days or a week after the bombing.  It was ruled a suicide.

Ken just happened to have a brother, Jesse, who is a lawyer in Salt Lake City.  During his own investaging, he filed multiple FOIA requests to the .gov and the FBI.  In some of the documents he got back, it was written that:

From here:

http://news.intelwire.com/2012/10/fbi-releases-redacted-informant-manuals.html?m=1

So some higher ranking person with ABC news is/was a paid by the FBI to be a confidential informant on terrorism.

If you're really bored, look into Terrence Yeakey's death.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I remember a day or two after the bombing they said they were also looking for a man of ME descent, this was on national news. They showed a pic of the suspect, but then they never mentioned the man again and never showed the pic again. It was odd.
Shortly after 9/11 happened and they showed pics of the hijackers, I immediately recognized the pic of Mohamed Atta as the pic of the suspect they had shown on TV after the OKC bombing.
Anyone else remember seeing this suspect pic of the OKC bombing?

I read one of the several "conspiracy" articles about Yeakey.  then I read the PEOPLE magazine article on his suicide.  the one from People mag is way more plausible than all the other explanations.

I remember seeing the picture and the sketch they made of him.
The guy looked like mid eastern, with a baseball hat on.
They ran this picture over and over here in Omaha.
Suddenly, this part of the story just disappeared.
They never explained why.
I also heard on a local radio talk show (Omaha ) the lady reporter and all the weird details she had dug up.
She also said that neither Nichols or McVey wouldn't talk because the result would be that family members would be killed.

I will try to explain the part in bold.

There was a man by the name of Kenneth Michael Trentadue.  I guess in some respects he did look a lot like John Doe #2.

Ken Trentadue was found dead in an Oklahoma (City???] jail a few days or a week after the bombing.  It was ruled a suicide.

Ken just happened to have a brother, Jesse, who is a lawyer in Salt Lake City.  During his own investaging, he filed multiple FOIA requests to the .gov and the FBI.  In some of the documents he got back, it was written that:

The document states the FBI received information about the Iraq allegation from "a senior official employed by ABC news for over fifteen years," The source had been assigned an identification number and "had provided highly accurate and reliable information in the past."

From here:

http://news.intelwire.com/2012/10/fbi-releases-redacted-informant-manuals.html?m=1

So some higher ranking person with ABC news is/was a paid by the FBI to be a confidential informant on terrorism.

If you're really bored, look into Terrence Yeakey's death.

Link Posted: 4/14/2015 9:54:16 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
So you don't think over 5,000 pounds of ANNM with tovex mixed in couldn't do that?  Please.    

Again, what's your theory?  The government planted it?  The bomb was much more sophisticated but the government covered it up?  What did McVeigh do with all that ammonium nitrate and racing fuel if he didn't use it in the bomb?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Did you?

I have no theory about what happened but I know for a fact FIRST HAND the government did not tell the truth of what happened.
First there was a big push to find John Doe II, then he didn't exist.
Then the lies about what no explosives in the building. Then local witnesses being intinidated...
FWIW, the 9/11 terrorist pilots received flight training in the OKC area.

But back to you. Tell us what you know about bombs and what you have seen firsthand.
Especially about mixing ammmonia nitrate granules in one 55 gal plastic drum,  then pouring nitromethanol in it, and setting it off with det cord and other explosives.
How big a bomb crater will one of those make?
Tell us about the destruction you personally saw and what was left of the Amurrah Building.
Link Posted: 4/14/2015 9:56:03 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

Agreed.  Had any ME terrorosts had a hand in this they would have proclaimed it loudly as a victory.  I also think ME terrorists would prefer an economic target over a govt building.
Link Posted: 4/14/2015 10:04:19 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
So McVeigh's description of how he built the bomb, from his own words, is not the most credible one, but some chick's book is?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The official explanation of how Nichols and McVeigh constructed the device is a pathetic joke as well.

The most detailed description of how it was built, where it was built, and who built it is in Jayna Davis' book, The Third Terrorist.

Nobody in DC can admit what really transpired, because it opens a whole can of worms as to why the FBI has been allowing foreign terrorists to basically run free since the 1980's, to include operating training camps on Long Island, advising ME cells on how to attack critical US targets, and then setting up patsy fall guys to be paraded on TV after selling them fake bomb components.

There is no way the details in The Third Terrorist were just pulled from a hat.
So McVeigh's description of how he built the bomb, from his own words, is not the most credible one, but some chick's book is?  

Why are you apologizing for the Clinton Administration?
Link Posted: 4/14/2015 10:06:11 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

Stick it up your ass!

That was a hell of a thing to see up close as a a 15 year old. I took sandwiches, water, snacks, etc to the rescue workers. I heard them talking among themselves. I heard immediately it was ME terrorists. Then I heard it was a Mexican cartel that did it for revenge. Then it was...
All I know is the government didn't tell the truth. A relative was on the subsequent grand jury and she knows there were lies told by the government.
Rescuers who were there know there were lies told. Many in Oklahoma know there were lies told.
Why the government would lie should scare the hell out of everybody.

Link Posted: 4/14/2015 10:12:44 AM EDT
[#36]
I was there a few years ago, RIP to the innocents

Link Posted: 4/14/2015 10:17:11 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Stick it up your ass!

That was a hell of a thing to see up close as a a 15 year old. I took sandwiches, water, snacks, etc to the rescue workers. I heard them talking among themselves. I heard immediately it was ME terrorists. Then I heard it was a Mexican cartel that did it for revenge. Then it was...
All I know is the government didn't tell the truth. A relative was on the subsequent grand jury and she knows there were lies told by the government.
Rescuers who were there know there were lies told. Many in Oklahoma know there were lies told.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Stick it up your ass!

So you were 15 and heard wild speculation by a bunch of rescue workers who wouldn't have known anything, and somehow that is what you took as gospel?
Link Posted: 4/14/2015 10:17:37 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The neo-nazi BS is disinformation from the Clinton DOJ to keep people on-track that it was a domestic terrorist event, to be blamed on those hateful right-wingers.

Never let a crisis go to waste.  Keep in mind who was in Clinton's DOJ at the time, and you see the fruit and the tree.

I read it, I'm not an 88er. I was just curious about it so I read it online. It was one of the worst written "books" I've ever read in my life.
Link Posted: 4/14/2015 10:19:13 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

I've never heard of anyone (credible) claiming any conspiracy involving "the government did it."  Capitalizing on the event in the manner you reference is PERFECTLY plausible, IMO.  "Never let a crisis go to waste" was, and is, the order of the Left in this country.  They simply don't care about Islamic militant terror acts, as they just "are."  Being able to blame "right wing domestic terrorists"--now that is useful.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I've never heard of anyone (credible) claiming any conspiracy involving "the government did it."  Capitalizing on the event in the manner you reference is PERFECTLY plausible, IMO.  "Never let a crisis go to waste" was, and is, the order of the Left in this country.  They simply don't care about Islamic militant terror acts, as they just "are."  Being able to blame "right wing domestic terrorists"--now that is useful.  

Someone already mentioned the book The Third Terrorist. It doesn't claim 'the government did it', just that they ignored a good amount of evidence that McVeigh had help/accomplices beyond the other 'right-wing extremist' they identified (things such as your comment below are discussed). The author seems very credible and the book is worth a read IMO.

Quoted:

Link Posted: 4/14/2015 10:21:53 AM EDT
[#40]
That link is banabas.
Link Posted: 4/14/2015 10:22:34 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The official explanation of how Nichols and McVeigh constructed the device is a pathetic joke as well.

The most detailed description of how it was built, where it was built, and who built it is in Jayna Davis' book, The Third Terrorist.

Nobody in DC can admit what really transpired, because it opens a whole can of worms as to why the FBI has been allowing foreign terrorists to basically run free since the 1980's, to include operating training camps on Long Island, advising ME cells on how to attack critical US targets, and then setting up patsy fall guys to be paraded on TV after selling them fake bomb components.

There are government trolls all over this website. Their sole purpose is to downplay and misrepresent government malfeasance when someone questions government actions.
Look at the OKC Bombing. Larry Potts and Eric Holder were in charge of the investigation, just like at Ruby Ridge and Waco.
Larry Potts was fired from the FBI in disgrace for having Eric Holder rewrite the ROEs after killing a woman with a baby in her arms.
We know where Eric Zholder is now....
Link Posted: 4/14/2015 10:24:59 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

From what I've known of people from the ME, it wouldn't really surprise me for them to not have underwear or a toothbrush. Had some Palestinian neighbors, and they're not the most clean people.
Link Posted: 4/14/2015 10:25:57 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

So you were 15 and heard wild speculation by a bunch of rescue workers who wouldn't have known anything, and somehow that is what you took as gospel?
View Quote

Pull your head out of your anus. Can you read or are you crosseyed?
I said and will repeat, i don't know the truth of what happened at OKC and neither does the vast majority of this country. The government did not tell the truth, only what they wanted told.
Link Posted: 4/14/2015 10:26:31 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Has it really been 20 years already?
View Quote
It does not seem like it

Link Posted: 4/14/2015 10:27:28 AM EDT
[#45]
Sometimes bad men do bad things.
Link Posted: 4/14/2015 10:33:34 AM EDT
[#46]
Having been around for a big news event or two, so much of what's bandied about as "evidence of a conspiracy" sounds like people grasping at straws over early reports.  Early reports, those when the talking heads don't know anything either but need to keep talking, are almost always all fucked up.
Link Posted: 4/14/2015 10:36:11 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
The illuminati use NANFO...which is nano anfo. Same stuff the reptillians used to start the fire at Waco.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I have yet to see a satisfactory expaination of how a non-directional ANFO bomb obtained the detonation velocity to pulverize columns that were designed to withstand nuclear blast overpressure. All the ME terrorist involvement stuff is BS.

The illuminati use NANFO...which is nano anfo. Same stuff the reptillians used to start the fire at Waco.

Non-directional?  You could easily put the barrels of ANFO into a triangular pattern to direct the blast wave in the desired direction. Demolitions 101

Link Posted: 4/14/2015 10:38:46 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Who says I am?  I'm sure they had no problem with using the incident to their political advantage, doesn't mean it didn't go down the way it has been determined to have happened.

Link Posted: 4/14/2015 10:40:34 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Having been around for a big news event or two, so much of what's bandied about as "evidence of a conspiracy" sounds like people grasping at straws over early reports.  Early reports, those when the talking heads don't know anything either but need to keep talking, are almost always all fucked up.
View Quote

The search for John Doe Ii supposedly came from local federal agents doing the initial interviews of immediate witnesses to the bombing. Then Clinton moved in Larry Potts and Eric Holder and John Doe II became a non- issue when the the local agents were taken off the case.
The reason given were they were too personlly invested to do a proper inverstigation..
Link Posted: 4/14/2015 10:40:45 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

I said and will repeat, i don't know the truth of what happened at OKC and neither does the vast majority of this country. The government did not tell the truth, only what they wanted told.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

How would you know if they didn't tell the truth?  What if they did?

Page / 9
Top Top