Own?
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 11:29:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Own?
View Quote

Yup ya did

By the end of the day I'll have 40.5 hrs I'm contemplating saying f tomorrow and not even come in and piss off the guy I work with but I use the extra time for the brd fix darn choices
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 1:03:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Yup ya did

By the end of the day I'll have 40.5 hrs I'm contemplating saying f tomorrow and not even come in and piss off the guy I work with but I use the extra time for the brd fix darn choices
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Own?

Yup ya did

Do it, pissing off coworkers is always a good thing .
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 1:32:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Own?

Yup ya did

But buying guns is better.
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 2:03:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Own?

Yup ya did

Only reason I show up every day.
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 2:08:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Own?

Yup ya did

Yup..

I'll compromise and do both, I'll go In and get 6-7 hrs ot and then leave early haha.  Man I wanna leave early today it's 87 and humid as crazy in this building
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 2:14:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Yup..

I'll compromise and do both, I'll go In and get 6-7 hrs ot and then leave early haha.  Man I wanna leave early today it's 87 and humid as crazy in this building
View Quote

I wouldn't do that (compromise and show up), and I'm planning on it this week .
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 2:44:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup..

so you wouldn't but your planning on it  

If I don't go I don't get the +$$ ot money that's why I was going to go part of the day then leave early haha.
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 2:44:26 PM EDT
[#9]
We've got a camping trip down in the hometown this weekend. Plus a wedding on Saturday. Gonna do some shooting. Should be fun.

Then next weekend Fridge and a group of us are going camping in WA.

I need to load more ammo.
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 2:48:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
We've got a camping trip down in the hometown this weekend. Plus a wedding on Saturday. Gonna do some shooting. Should be fun.

View Quote

Fuck yeah sounds fun. I think we're gonna camp at Patagonia Lake next weekend with my buddy and his wife. I'm gonna take him fishing and teach him how to fish cause he's never done it before. I'm not a great fisherman myself by we'll figure it out.
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 2:49:42 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Fuck yeah sounds fun. I think we're gonna camp at Patagonia Lake next weekend with my buddy and his wife. I'm gonna take him fishing and teach him how to fish cause he's never done it before. I'm not a great fisherman myself by we'll figure it out.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What are we fishing for?
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 2:52:01 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

And don't forget this and plenty of it
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 2:54:01 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

What are we fishing for?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What are we fishing for?

Bass, crappie, bluegill, and catfish, and they stock with rainbow trout during the winter so there's trout too.

I've never fished for or caught bluegill or crappie before so that would be fun.
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 2:55:14 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Next time just post a pic you tard. That started to open and then I cancelled it because I realized Im on a .gov server.
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 2:56:29 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Bass, crappie, bluegill, and catfish, and they stock with rainbow trout during the winter so there's trout too.

I've never fished for or caught bluegill or crappie before so that would be fun.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What are we fishing for?

I like catfish. Bluegill are a pain in the ass. They just nibble all the bait and aren't good for anything.
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 2:58:30 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Next time just post a pic you tard. That started to open and then I cancelled it because I realized Im on a .gov server.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I can't anymore from my phone.  they took away the copy url link for some reason.  

shit.. sorry bud.
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 3:05:01 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

If I don't go I don't get the +$$ ot money that's why I was going to go part of the day then leave early haha.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup..

Wouldn't go in if I was planning on calling off.
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 3:05:29 PM EDT
[#18]
Mrs. Needmorebacon's "new to us" car was just dropped off.
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 3:07:27 PM EDT
[#19]
sounds like a fun trip dash. i could use some relaxing right now. had a terrible weekend, shit is not good for me not good at all
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 3:12:55 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I can't anymore from my phone.  they took away the copy url link for some reason.  
View Quote

You must have the "superior" phone race with android
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 3:28:11 PM EDT
[#21]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/51/51cf138838443759fcc3d5e2fc05774b803469a9999ebafac2c7578a07985dc6.jpg

You must have the "superior" phone race with android

Yessir  the old s4
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 5:21:03 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Spent my Saturday night teaching yuppies to play Stump, and it ended in an emergency room visit.

Not my video, and I play a little different, but this is the gist
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCy91BsP90o
View Quote

Looks like a good way to lose an eye.
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 5:23:23 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Spent my Saturday night teaching yuppies to play Stump, and it ended in an emergency room visit.

Not my video, and I play a little different, but this is the gist
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCy91BsP90o

It's good fun
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 5:28:41 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ru renting a boat?
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 5:29:53 PM EDT
[#25]

Lazy mutt.
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 6:41:39 PM EDT
[#26]
Sup teener fucks

I'm thinking about putting another shooting challenge together but this time I'm gonna give it its own thread and make y'all email or Im or text me your submissions to make managing the leader board easier.

Anyone interested?
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 6:54:08 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Mrs. Needmorebacon's "new to us" car was just dropped off.
View Quote

Im gonna go ahead and apologize for the beer i"ll spill in it
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 6:55:58 PM EDT
[#28]
Whats anyones opinion of 16 inch dissipators??
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 7:22:26 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Sup teener fucks

I'm thinking about putting another shooting challenge together but this time I'm gonna give it its own thread and make y'all email or Im or text me your submissions to make managing the leader board easier.

Anyone interested?
View Quote

Depending on time frame and what it is the Canuck is in .
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 7:40:35 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

All dissys are gay.
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 7:52:08 PM EDT
[#31]

Link Posted: 6/27/2016 7:54:13 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Sup teener fucks

Anyone interested?
View Quote

I'm in
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 7:55:44 PM EDT
[#33]
If you bought something online at 10 am on a Friday, and paid for second day air shipping, what day would you expect it to be delivered
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 7:59:15 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
If you bought something online at 10 am on a Friday, and paid for second day air shipping, what day would you expect it to be delivered
View Quote

Tuesday.
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 8:01:04 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
sounds like a fun trip dash. i could use some relaxing right now. had a terrible weekend, shit is not good for me not good at all
View Quote

Damn sorry man. Hope it's working out.
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 8:03:30 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Tuesday.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Tuesday.

That's kind of what I'm thinking, but I've not even been sent the tracking number yet
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 8:18:28 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

That's kind of what I'm thinking, but I've not even been sent the tracking number yet
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Tuesday.

I never pay extra to get stuff faster. Seems like they fuck it up every time and then I'm out a bunch of money for nothing.
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 8:19:26 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Sup teener fucks

Anyone interested?
View Quote

Sure but if you start a thread just expect it to be a shitshow and someone will cheat in GD. Pointless really.
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 8:22:32 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I never pay extra to get stuff faster. Seems like they fuck it up every time and then I'm out a bunch of money for nothing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Tuesday.

It was only $10 more for second day air than ground and I kinda need the shit for this weekend so I figured what the hell. I'm calling them tomorrow to figure out what the hell's going on.

If it hasn't shipped, they'd better over night it to me.
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 8:28:04 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

It was only $10 more for second day air than ground and I kinda need the shit for this weekend so I figured what the hell. I'm calling them tomorrow to figure out what the hell's going on.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Tuesday.

#whiteprivilidge
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 8:38:47 PM EDT
[#42]
Crisis averted, they responded to my email and sent me the tracking number. It did ship Friday. Apparently someone just forgot to update the order status.
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 8:42:31 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

I actually like the look if done right.
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 8:44:47 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 8:44:59 PM EDT
[#45]
is it safe to come out...  

Dura.
It may be one of those ones that you may not get the numbers or (the shitty side) itll still ship 2 day but when they finally ship it.  I've had both happen, I don't remember what companies though.
Edit: haha nm dura. Just saw your post.
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 8:45:24 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Crisis averted, they responded to my email and sent me the tracking number. It did ship Friday. Apparently someone just forgot to update the order status.
View Quote

What's in the box
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 8:45:31 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I like them as well
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 8:47:16 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

What's in the box
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What's in the box

Clothes I ordered. I've got family coming into town this weekend, as well as a rehearsal dinner for my best friends wedding. I haven't got a lot in the way of dress clothes, so I needed some new stuff.
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 8:47:22 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
is it safe to come out...  

Dura.
It may be one of those ones that you may not get the numbers or (the shitty side) itll still ship 2 day but when they finally ship it.  I've had both happen, I don't remember what companies though.

View Quote

Link Posted: 6/27/2016 8:50:43 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Went through the reloading stuff my grandfather left me, and amongst I came across this gem. Pretty sure it works. Gonna get batteries to double check. Thinking I need to build something for this to go on.
http://i1026.photobucket.com/albums/y329/Fridge72/image_zpsdlfmm4jk.jpeg
View Quote

Saw that on the gram... So awesome.
Page / 2374
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top