BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2374
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 7:07:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Yeah you are supposed to, but most folks are too lazy to do it.

It really isnt enforced. That thread will get locked even though there is no official "dupe" rule
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Soo when calling dupe on a thread the general rule is to link the first thread. right?

Since I called out a few in this thread... and hoping I didn't just go showing my 14erness

gotta stick up for fellow teeners

It really isnt enforced. That thread will get locked even though there is no official "dupe" rule

what's better is sometimes the dupe thread picks up more steam and is hotter than the original thread
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 7:07:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Soo when calling dupe on a thread the general rule is to link the first thread. right?

Since I called out a few in this thread... and hoping I didn't just go showing my 14erness

gotta stick up for fellow teeners

Yea I just wanted to give them shit.. and that RNO guy... that was a good one..
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 7:10:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Roasted cauliflower and broccoli

Brussel sprout with ham and soy sauce

Grilled vegetables

Romaine hearts with hummus and stuffed olives

Just a few that I've been eating a lot of lately. I'm down about 20lbs so far, would probably be 40 if I didn't drink so much, but a man has to have priorities.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Anyone else ever have days where you start thinking you need to start eating healthier, and then try and think of something healthy that sounds good? Well that was me this evening except I can't think of anything, so I settled on a salad, ramen noodles, and beer.

Grilled vegetables

Just a few that I've been eating a lot of lately. I'm down about 20lbs so far, would probably be 40 if I didn't drink so much, but a man has to have priorities.

Not one thing you listed sounds appetizing at all.

I'm a meat and potatoes kinda guy lol
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 7:22:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Anyone else ever have days where you start thinking you need to start eating healthier, and then try and think of something healthy that sounds good? Well that was me this evening except I can't think of anything, so I settled on a salad, ramen noodles, and beer.

Grilled vegetables

Heck Yea a good steak and potatoes off the grill.. Sht I'd eat that every day. But I'd definitely eat the food nickman54 is cooking up also.   the .mil made me less picky about the food I eat. Haha
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 7:22:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I don't know if we have a Teener Anthem but I thought this would be fitting.

https://youtu.be/hTWKbfoikeg  
View Quote

Fuck yes
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 7:29:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Heck Yea a good steak and potatoes off the grill.. Sht I'd eat that every day. But I'd definitely eat the food nickman54 is cooking up also.   the .mil made me less picky about the food I eat. Haha
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Grilled vegetables

I'm not picky to the point of refusing to eat certain foods. If it's all there is to eat, or if I'm eating someone else's house, I'll eat whatever. But if I'm buying the shit then I'm going to buy what I like
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 7:35:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I'm not picky to the point of refusing to eat certain foods. If it's all there is to eat, or if I'm eating someone else's house, I'll eat whatever. But if I'm buying the shit then I'm going to buy what I like
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Grilled vegetables

Right.. I'm the same way.  

I was looking for food at the house one day and all I had was ramen and a few leftover chicken nugs from Mc d and a cheese pack from a mac and cheese box... soo yea I ate it.  I was tired from yard work and didn't feel like going in town.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 7:44:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I was looking for food at the house one day and all I had was ramen and a few leftover chicken nugs from Mc d and a cheese pack from a mac and cheese box... soo yea I ate it.  I was tired from yard work and didn't feel like going in town.
View Quote

Dinner of champions right there . Shoulda busted a dinner pic on that one just to troll a little .
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 7:49:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Dinner of champions right there . Shoulda busted a dinner pic on that one just to troll a little .
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Crap wish I'd of thought of that one.. ha that would of been a nightmare.

It sounded better then it came out. And since then I keep can foods on the ready for a lazy day.

If I had a darn tater I could of made y'alls poutine had the rest of the stuff for it.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 7:52:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

It sounded better then it came out. And since then I keep can foods on the ready for a lazy day.

If I had a darn tato I could of made y'alls poutine had the rest of the stuff for it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If I had a darn tato I could of made y'alls poutine had the rest of the stuff for it.

poutine is disgusting. You and nickman could have shared a plate though, he loves it and I heard puts out after the first meal too .
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 7:56:49 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

If I had a darn tater I could of made y'alls poutine had the rest of the stuff for it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I keep hot dogs, ramen, and frozen chicken tenders in the house just to make sure I always have something quick to throw together if I don't feel like cooking. Which is often.

My gf is usually at the gym when I get home from work and I like to eat dinner pretty soon after getting home, and cooking a full meal for one person is a huge pain in the ass.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 7:56:59 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

poutine is disgusting. You and nickman could have shared a plate though, he loves it and I heard puts out after the first meal too .
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What!?! How can you say that... oh wait I guess it's like when I say shell fish is gross and I live in maine

Haha nice I'll have to keep that in mind..
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 7:59:22 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I keep hot dogs, ramen, and frozen chicken tenders in the house just to make sure I always have something quick to throw together if I don't feel like cooking. Which is often.

My gf is usually at the gym when I get home from work and I like to eat dinner pretty soon after getting home, and cooking a full meal for one person is a huge pain in the ass.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes it is.. my girl just started the grill for some burgers with bacon and cheese stuffed in it..  can't wait to get home
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:05:18 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

Are serious? I've never have had poutine, but it looks like it would be some good eats man.

Click To View Spoiler

Also I found this and figured now would be the best time to post this for our Canadian members.
Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:10:08 PM EDT
[#15]
[/url]
Quoted:

Are serious? I've never have had poutine, but it looks like it would be some good eats man.

Click To View Spoiler

Also I found this and figured now would be the best time to post this for our Canadian members.
Click To View Spoiler
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Click To View Spoiler

Click To View Spoiler

What is that? Never seen poutine look like that.. poutine
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:12:18 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
snip
Click To View Spoiler
View Quote

That is completely unnecessary
<Reported due to feelz>

But it is REALLY true .
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:12:39 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
[/url]

What is that? Never seen poutine look like that.. here's the real poutine
View All Quotes
Quoted:
[/url]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Click To View Spoiler

Click To View Spoiler

Its a variation of what you just posted...

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:13:23 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

I didn't wanna bust his bubble, have him order it and the be in for the disappoint .
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:14:11 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
[/url]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Click To View Spoiler

Click To View Spoiler

Ohh looks like cheddar bacon fries.. I'd still eat it  

Fk I'm hungry. Still stuck at work
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:16:19 PM EDT
[#20]
What the flying faggot tree are you people speaking? Shit looks nasty.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:16:43 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I didn't wanna bust his bubble, have him order it and the be in for the disappoint .
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The stuff he posted looks good too. I'd eat it.

Why do you not like the original style poutine Crk?

Its fries, cheese, and gravy right?

How can you fuck that up? Unless what I think is gravy is really maple syrup?

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:17:41 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

You are not living up to your screen name sir.

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:18:04 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

So doesn't biscuits and gravy but I'd eat the sht out of that too
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:20:00 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Man if I worked up there in a restaurant I think I know how I would screw with dick customers .

It just isn't appetizing to me, I do love mashed potatoes and gravy tho. French fries need ketchup not gravy and cheese or vinegar .
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:20:17 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'll give you the first pic even though it needs more bacon. In the neighborhood of like 3lbs.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:20:40 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Have you tried the new Southern biscuits and gravy lay's chips?

The fatty in me loves 'em.
Click To View Spoiler

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:22:19 PM EDT
[#27]

I keep hearing they are good, pretty close to the real thing. I haven't tried them yet though. My favorite would be ketchup, but not the nasty ones they sell here. Has to be Canadian ketchup chips.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:22:33 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I'll give you the first pic even though it needs more bacon. In the neighborhood of like 3lbs.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Haha that's funny the 2 guys I work with made a 2 lb bacon sandwich.. and they didn't really do much work the rest of the day
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:23:32 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So pretty much this....
Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:24:21 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I keep hearing they are good, pretty close to the real thing. I haven't tried them yet though. My favorite would be ketchup, but not the nasty ones they sell here. Has to be Canadian ketchup chips.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Yes I have. There not to bad for chips

Crk.. I remember those chips and the pickle ones I forget the others now.

Edt wth is Canadian ketchup?  Is it as confusing as Canadian bacon
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:25:30 PM EDT
[#31]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So pretty much this....
Click To View Spoiler

You have my attention.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:28:26 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Naw, they just have a different taste than the ones here and it's what I grew up with . Can take the kid out of Canada, but can't take Canada outta the kid.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:29:48 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Medicfrost hurt the feels with this in the best HTF thread, and I laughed .
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Medicfrost hurt the feels with this in the best HTF thread, and I laughed .
Quoted:
Quoted:
CT and it's not even close.

Didn't you guys have that giant get together in 2013.  I heard the turnout was pretty large.

http://therighttobear.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/connecticut-gun-owners-in-line.jpg

Looks like VA-gunnut didnt think it was too funny Crk.....
http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1784057_What_state_has_the_best_Home_town_Forum_.html&page=1#i55431881

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:30:24 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Naw, they just have a different taste than the ones here and it's what I grew up with . Can take the kid out of Canada, but can't take Canada outta the kid.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ahh gotcha.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:38:29 PM EDT
[#35]
View Quote

The chains of oppression grow tighter every day .
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:46:18 PM EDT
[#36]

Just ate a big ol plate of chicken fried dove and gravy
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:50:06 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

Like this?
Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:52:06 PM EDT
[#38]

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Like this?

Click To View Spoiler

That's fried catfish but it does look tasty!
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:52:53 PM EDT
[#39]
Forgot I had this.

You jelly OZ?

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:54:16 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Like this?
Click To View Spoiler

Close enough. Also I really wasn't paying attention to the plate of food.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:57:18 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Forgot I had this.

You jelly OZ?

<a href="http://imgur.com/dlqFJHX" target="_blank">http://i.imgur.com/dlqFJHX.jpg</a>
View Quote

Where did you get that? I'm gonna guess and say it was when they remodeled the place?
I have family right around the corner from there.
*edit that would be great for a man cave or garage*
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:59:06 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Where did you get that? I'm gonna guess and say it was when they remodeled the place?

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Forgot I had this.

You jelly OZ?

<a href="http://imgur.com/dlqFJHX" target="_blank">http://i.imgur.com/dlqFJHX.jpg</a>

Yep

Pretty cool though , I might use it to keep track of my fuel preps.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:02:07 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Click To View Spoiler

Click To View Spoiler
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Click To View Spoiler

Click To View Spoiler

Yea that looks good.   Why is that bad.   Cheers potato and bacon?
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:02:29 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Yep

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Forgot I had this.

You jelly OZ?

Yep

Smileys gonna hustle fuel when SHTF finally happens.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:03:32 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Man if I worked up there in a restaurant I think I know how I would screw with dick customers .

It just isn't appetizing to me, I do love mashed potatoes and gravy tho. French fries need ketchup not gravy and cheese or vinegar .
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Vinegar on fish and chips are outstanding.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:04:18 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Haha that's funny the 2 guys I work with made a 2 lb bacon sandwich.. and they didn't really do much work the rest of the day
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sounds like a good experiment.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:04:35 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Yep

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Forgot I had this.

You jelly OZ?

Yep

Don’t name your first child Andy and hang it out front with a dollar value added. Or do and hunt over bait .
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:11:02 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

Dinner post.   You kill it and you grill it.   Is that from today or yesterday's hunt?
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:11:43 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Like this?
Click To View Spoiler

I don't remember seeing any food.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:12:54 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Forgot I had this.

You jelly OZ?

Yep

Fuck yeah

Page / 2374
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top