Page / 2374
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 12:40:56 AM EDT
[#1]
page 222!!
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 12:41:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Jesus fuck you guys were busy today. I know dash doesn't work, but what the fuck is the rest of your excuses?
View Quote

day off...
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 12:42:15 AM EDT
[#3]
now.. the fight it on to own page 223....
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 12:44:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I thought the same thing, 6 pages in a day that I am working....hard to keep up!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Jesus fuck you guys were busy today. I know dash doesn't work, but what the fuck is the rest of your excuses?

I thought the same thing, 6 pages in a day that I am working....hard to keep up!

I was busy selling freedom all day. (I work at a LGS) when it's slow, I get a chance to keep up sometimes respond. When it's steady or busy, you pricks rack up 6 pages of circle jerk I have to siphon though to catch up..
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 12:46:07 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I was busy selling freedom all day. (I work at a LGS) when it's slow, I get a chance to keep up sometimes respond. When it's steady or busy, you pricks rack up 6 pages of circle jerk I have to siphon though to catch up..
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

how do people react to arfcom at your work???

did you start the thread where you had two guys pegged as arfcommers and they kinda laughed you off??
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 12:46:07 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You might wanna leave it be. It got...... Weird.

Link Posted: 5/28/2015 12:46:51 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I was sitting at my desk all day.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Ditto.

Link Posted: 5/28/2015 12:48:56 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Ditto.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ditto.  

Tomorrow I have to chisel off dried metal and roll around in green goo all day though.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 1:10:30 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

did you start the thread where you had two guys pegged as arfcommers and they kinda laughed you off??
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, only a few of my customers are on arfcom, or at least they admit to me. I don't ask everyone that comes into my shop if they did all their research on arfcom about the rifle they are about to buy...  I let them address it if it becomes a topic of conversation, if they ask me, I'll tell them, but I don't volunteer information. Mainly because sometimes I tell funny stories about guys looking for a "sniper bullet". Just one, cus that's all they need. And I don't want to hurt the reputation of the shop. We strive for excellent customer service, we understand everyone doesn't know everything about guns. We don't make people feel dumb for asking questions, we advocate people joining the sport not discourage it with prick hole "I'm smarter than you" behavior.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 1:12:50 AM EDT
[#10]
Except when guys like dash or seejay come in. (If seejay visits Oregon again, fuckin traitor) those guys we make fun of. Charge more for our anecdotes, and occasionally go shooting with them.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 1:16:31 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Except when guys like dash or seejay come in. (If seejay visits Oregon again, fuckin traitor) those guys we make fun of. Charge more for our anecdotes, and occasionally go shooting with them.
View Quote

Fuck you guys! I'm never coming back!

Link Posted: 5/28/2015 1:20:20 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

No, only a few of my customers are on arfcom, or at least they admit to me. I don't ask everyone that comes into my shop if they did all their research on arfcom about the rifle they are about to buy...  I let them address it if it becomes a topic of conversation, if they ask me, I'll tell them, but I don't volunteer information. Mainly because sometimes I tell funny stories about guys looking for a "sniper bullet". Just one, cus that's all they need. And I don't want to hurt the reputation of the shop. We strive for excellent customer service, we understand everyone doesn't know everything about guns. We don't make people feel dumb for asking questions, we advocate people joining the sport not discourage it with prick hole "I'm smarter than you" behavior.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

wow... a nice gun store... that's cool
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 1:25:07 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/28/2015 1:40:24 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We run a friendly shop. We keep it fun, especially with our regulars. But we encourage newbs to the massive amounts of freedom Oregon has to offer.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 3:14:14 AM EDT
[#16]
wow, it died quick around here.. early bed times I guess
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 3:32:24 AM EDT
[#17]
Zonked out watching a shitty flick the equalizer
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 3:58:41 AM EDT
[#20]
View All Quotes

Pretty much... What the ever loving fuck.. If that thread gets moved to GD May God have mercy on his soul.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 3:59:16 AM EDT
[#21]
Btw nice beard fridge...
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 4:03:21 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 4:16:54 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
https://www.anony.ws/i/2015/05/28/20150527_200715.jpg

My new reading glasses. BCGs. I'm officially old.

I feel like Clark Kent without the laser eyes.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote

Nice specs and welcome!

(You meant to post here, right?)
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 4:33:35 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

Needs more warface!

Also, you just ruined my imagination of what site staff looks like.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 4:56:19 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 5:08:25 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

You thought we weren't handsome.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Needs more warface!

Also, you just ruined my imagination of what site staff looks like.

You thought we weren't handsome.

Pictured something like this.

Link Posted: 5/28/2015 5:23:16 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 6:21:04 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
OFS

View Quote

I'd blame Aimless.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 6:22:18 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

welcome.  Teeners moving up, we got site staff in here now .

Or big brother is watching us more closely for retreads .
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 6:55:40 AM EDT
[#30]
Never thought site staff would come in here.

Do those things double as eye pro 82ND-ABN?
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 7:00:05 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

His name was Mr_Smiley . The banned members thread and this will now be gone
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 7:04:53 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm going to get disappeared like Grizzledumpferdach?
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 7:31:03 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

my  buddies have a boxer... she swears she a lap dog, you'll sit on the couch and she just jumps up and right on your lap
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sorry, but another of Penny demanding attention.

<a href="http://s991.photobucket.com/user/nickman54/media/B64EAE50-89AB-45DA-9E75-CF27171B8110_zpsie7niyh3.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i991.photobucket.com/albums/af36/nickman54/B64EAE50-89AB-45DA-9E75-CF27171B8110_zpsie7niyh3.jpg</a>

my  buddies have a boxer... she swears she a lap dog, you'll sit on the couch and she just jumps up and right on your lap

My 80lb catahoula is the same way.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 7:51:16 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

I'm going to get disappeared like Grizzledumpferdach?
View Quote

Be more entertaining if its more like tactical molon labe, if you start it now it may happen by my break time
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 7:53:16 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

I want a bigger dog . ~70lbs ain’t big enough
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 8:04:23 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I want a Great Dane, my dad had a pair of them years before I was born and he said they were great dogs.

Unfortunately my girlfriend doesn't want a dog that's as big as both of us combined
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 8:11:48 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

How old were you when you joined the site? 12? You look really young.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 8:18:30 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I want a Great Dane, my dad had a pair of them years before I was born and he said they were great dogs.

Unfortunately my girlfriend doesn't want a dog that's as big as both of us combined
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

the only downfall of huge breeds is the life span. We can clone a sheep but can’t find a way to keep dogs alive longer
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 8:18:57 AM EDT
[#39]
morning teeners. tried out my can last night in the back yard and finally got the fat groundhog ive been looking for
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 8:19:55 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

Site staff in the teener thread?

Link Posted: 5/28/2015 8:20:34 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
the only downfall of huge breeds is the life span. We can clone a sheep but can’t find a way to keep dogs alive longer
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's why I went malamute. They are the longest living dogs in their weight category.

13-16 years iirc.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 8:21:06 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You can only sustain that much awesome for so many years before it runs out
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 8:26:37 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
  That's why I went malamute. They are the longest living dogs in their weight category.

13-16 years iirc.
View Quote

Didn’t know that, but you also have to pay the food bill that much longer . I do hope my lab/boxer got the lifespan of the lab and not the issues that boxers usually get.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 8:31:05 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
Didn’t know that, but you also have to pay the food bill that much longer . I do hope my lab/boxer got the lifespan of the lab and not the issues that boxers usually get.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

13-16 years iirc.

My buddies always had boxers and they do seem to not live as long for various reasons.

Speaking of dead dogs, when mine eventually gets there it's going to cost so fucking much to put him down. Especially of he follows the breed stereotype of getting fat. They start charging extra past 100 pounds
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 8:45:30 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

My buddies always had boxers and they do seem to not live as long for various reasons.

Speaking of dead dogs, when mine eventually gets there it's going to cost so fucking much to put him down. Especially of he follows the breed stereotype of getting fat. They start charging extra past 100 pounds
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

13-16 years iirc.

that sucks. You gonna go the usual route? I think a dog that big I would get mounted
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 8:47:24 AM EDT
[#46]
lol. I know a girl who is dead set on getting her dachshund stuffed.

Link Posted: 5/28/2015 8:49:57 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

I was dead set on getting stuffed when I passed, but I’m sure if my wife is still alive I would just end up in the dump . I would have a buddy move me while she was asleep in different positions and scare the crap out of her haha.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 8:53:53 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

BRAZZERS  
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 9:03:50 AM EDT
[#49]
Damn arf wouldn't load for a second.

I about cried.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 9:08:35 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Damn arf wouldn't load for a second.

I about cried.
View Quote

I saw the error, I thought the new owners didn’t like where this thread had been and where it was going.
Page / 2374
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top