Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2374
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 2:57:29 AM EDT
[#1]
on another note, this middle aged douche i work with got a flat tire at his fucking HOUSE and had to call AAA to change it several months ago.

a few weeks ago i was driving to work heading up this big hill to the freeway, and flopflopflop i gotta flat... no biggie, pulled over, put the donut on in like 10 minutes, went back home to swap cars with the wife then drove my 40 mile drive to work and wasn't even 15 minutes late..

the jackass was like 'did you call AAA?' and i was like 'fuck no, i know how to change a tire..'
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 3:03:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
on another note, this middle aged douche i work with got a flat tire at his fucking HOUSE and had to call AAA to change it several months ago.

a few weeks ago i was driving to work heading up this big hill to the freeway, and flopflopflop i gotta flat... no biggie, pulled over, put the donut on in like 10 minutes, went back home to swap cars with the wife then drove my 40 mile drive to work and wasn't even 15 minutes late..

the jackass was like 'did you call AAA?' and i was like 'fuck no, i know how to change a tire..'
View Quote
Think about all the other shit he can't do.

Tire changing is adulting 101
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 3:07:44 AM EDT
[#3]

I just replied (this week) in the spare tire thread. I don't really have any. Shits too small yo.

I have $ 4k of rubber in the driveway....WTF is a spare? EVERY_SINGLE_JEEP has some form of on-board air+plug kit. If I slice a sidewall? 4 NEW meats.

I have never been stranded. Rarely been delayed.

Link Posted: 3/30/2017 3:07:51 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote
I believe this, was in a TJ's today and had to wonder if the place truly goes out of it's way to hire weird motherfuckers. Honestly, white dudes with rainbow colored dreads, angry dykes, old smelly hippy women with dreads and super gay Lance. wTF, this isn't me being old, I've been to a lot of these stores and all the employees fit this templae. It's hilarious.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 3:14:14 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
http://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m95svb0l0y1rziwwco1_250.gif

I just replied (this week) in the spare tire thread. I don't really have any. Shits too small yo.

I have $ 4k of rubber in the driveway....WTF is a spare? EVERY_SINGLE_JEEP has some form of on-board air+plug kit. If I slice a sidewall? 4 NEW meats.

View Quote
You should have two, pussy.

Now that the m1009 is gone and I'm back to DDing the ford, I don't have any spares.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 3:16:40 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I believe this, was in a TJ's today and had to wonder if the place truly goes out of it's way to hire weird motherfuckers. Honestly, white dudes with rainbow colored dreads, angry dykes, old smelly hippy women with dreads and super gay Lance. wTF, this isn't me being old, I've been to a lot of these stores and all the employees fit this templae. It's hilarious.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

One of the local head shops went out of their way to only hire degenerate hippies.

All the other ones are staffed by pretty normal people.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 3:22:56 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote
they allow for a good amount of individuality. the only major requirements for uniform are name tags, a trader joes shirt, and just don't look like a complete slob and no holes in the pants. hair, tattoos, piercings, they don't care about that shit. so it tends to attract a certain type of people.

out here there are a bunch of cholos and ex bangers working at many of the city stores. always a fun time.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 3:24:19 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
http://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m95svb0l0y1rziwwco1_250.gif

View Quote
no fifth tire  for you on the back of that jeep??

and what's cracking m4!?
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 3:26:34 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

One of the local head shops went out of their way to only hire degenerate hippies.

View Quote
Wtf, does that have to do with it? Apples and oranges, expect different in a "head" shop (whatever that is) and a damn grocery store. Stop it.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 3:27:46 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

http://res2.graysonline.com/handlers/imagehandler.ashx?t=sh&id=8707910&s=gl&index=0&ts=635670690033870000

Now that the m1009 is gone and I'm back to DDing the ford, I don't have any spares.
View Quote
1st off...I had dibs on the M1009 MFer!

2nd off...why? The last time I ripped a sidewall on the highway was a Ford (Mitsubishi) Probe ....6 other cars were on the shoulder becuz some DUMBASS trucker was spilling scrap caltrops from a Detroit sheet steel press down I-96....I just fuckn' drove on the rim and was home for late dinner.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 3:28:53 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

no fifth tire  for you on the back of that jeep??

and what's cracking m4!?
View Quote
Missed you Bennjy.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 3:33:26 AM EDT
[#12]
I have a 31" spare at home... that fits one of (4) Jeeps.

I CANNOT be stranded....I can only be delayed by hrs/days.

Link Posted: 3/30/2017 3:43:50 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Wtf, does that have to do with it? Apples and oranges, expect different in a "head" shop (whatever that is) and a damn grocery store. Stop it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just reminded me of it when you said is seemed they did it on purpose.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 3:46:45 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

2nd off...why? The last time I ripped a sidewall on the highway was a Ford (Mitsubishi) Probe ....6 other cars were on the shoulder becuz some DUMBASS trucker was spilling scrap caltrops from a Detroit sheet steel press down I-96....I just fuckn' drove on the rim and was home for late dinner.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://res2.graysonline.com/handlers/imagehandler.ashx?t=sh&id=8707910&s=gl&index=0&ts=635670690033870000

My bad

I honestly don't think I've ever had a flat in my ford and I've put about 100k on it.

I've thrown a spare in the back when I head into the mountains. Too far away from anything to risk it.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 3:57:00 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

My bad

I honestly don't think I've ever had a flat in my ford and I've put about 100k on it.

I've thrown a spare in the back when I head into the mountains. Too far away from anything to risk it.
View Quote
You sold the M1009 out from under me?

Risk what? An expensive tow? 1 rim? A short hike?
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 4:08:03 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/43/6e/0a/436e0a1e30e9d1b4c39b6fee6be9aa9a.jpg

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My bad

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/43/6e/0a/436e0a1e30e9d1b4c39b6fee6be9aa9a.jpg

I go pretty far out. Would be more of a 10 -20 mile hike to the prison if I couldn't get a signal

Roads are shitty enough that the 2wd truck is already at its limit. Blown tire would brick it in place.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 4:11:28 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I go pretty far out. Would be more of a 10 -20 mile hike to the prison if I couldn't get a signal

Roads are shitty enough that the 2wd truck is already at its limit. Blown tire would brick it in place.
View Quote
20 miles is 3/4 of a day.

You won't die.

ETA:(Desert be scary) Seegay and OT need not comment. I was referring to the PNW.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 4:15:50 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

You won't die.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You won't die.

Show up at the prison at 2 am.

Yo homie, you got a phone?

Sure that would go over well.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 4:22:00 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Show up at the prison at 2 am.

Yo homie, you got a phone?

Sure that would go over well.
View Quote
Big ass white boy with a mocked-up AK-15? No problem.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 6:32:47 AM EDT
[#20]
Gonna pay my tuition tomorrow.

Tuition alone is B&T APC223 money, and the rest of the fees would buy almost 3K rounds of ammo.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 6:35:38 AM EDT
[#21]
Explained: Max Bernier's Firearm Platform (Good News???)

Hopefully Maxime becomes leader of the federal conservative party.

TL;DW

- PAL renewal every 10 years instead of every 5
- All weapons over 26" are unrestricted! (regardless of barrel length)
- No mag limits!
- RCMP doesn't get to classify firearms anymore
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 8:53:20 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote
Lol.

I had a screw stuck in one of my old tires for idk how long but the head was smooth and rusted. No leaks either, i  only noticed it when i went to swap my wheels out haha
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 8:54:47 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHOoGEGC2yI

TL;DW

- No mag limits!
View Quote
Thats quite the name..  good luck hope it works out..
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 9:29:44 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHOoGEGC2yI

TL;DW

- No mag limits!
View Quote
Does he have a fightin chance? That would make it more appealing to move back to the homeland
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 9:31:29 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Lol.

I had a screw stuck in one of my old tires for idk how long but the head was smooth and rusted. No leaks either, i  only noticed it when i went to swap my wheels out haha
View Quote
I had a nail in mine a few weeks ago. It was a slow leak, like hit it with air every couple weeks cuz I knew they wouldn't patch it. I ended up plugging it and it's still holding.

I did have to go through 3 plugs tho cuz it was my first time plugging a tire .
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 12:18:53 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
just keep shooting till that fucker stops moving
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
@Dash_ISpy

Which do you prefer, lower one-third or absolute cowitness?

What about the rest of you guys, what do you prefer?
just keep shooting till that fucker stops moving
the eotechs i have all have a non removable qd mount and make them lower 1/3rd cowitness. i prefer that just because you get more field of view when you arent using irons if you have a fsb, (con to this, if you have a fsb and you like to use it, you lose some field of view of the irons with 1/3 co) if you are using flip ups i dont think it makes much of difference.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 12:25:18 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Thats quite the name..  good luck hope it works out..
View Quote
Good name though, I like to think he was named after Maxim.

Same. If he becomes party leader, hopefully the Liberals will moderate their stance on guns.
Probably not, they'll just go full retard, and maybe the conservative Liberals will either stay at home or vote Conservative.

If he doesn't become leader...I might just vote Libertarian.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 12:28:33 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Does he have a fightin chance? That would make it more appealing to move back to the homeland
View Quote
From what I can tell, he's popular with gunowners and actual conservatives.
I have no idea how popular he is with establishment "conservatives".

Him becoming party leader would only be the first step, he would still have to win the federal election.
He's from Quebec, with is an advantage (unfortunately)...I don't think we'll see another PM from the prairies any time soon.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 12:31:19 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

the eotechs i have all have a non removable qd mount and make them lower 1/3rd cowitness. i prefer that just because you get more field of view when you arent using irons if you have a fsb, (con to this, if you have a fsb and you like to use it, you lose some field of view of the irons with 1/3 co) if you are using flip ups i dont think it makes much of difference.
View Quote
It thought arf hated eotech now
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 1:21:14 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

arf may, I do not. they did right by everyone in my opinion. if it was broke, they replaced it, if you didn't want it anymore, they gave you a refund. I haven't had an issue with mine and I still like them.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 3:11:30 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That its weird when people take their lifestyle way to seriously and higher a bunch of freaks as employees? Health/organic foods & weed fall under the same hippy alternative tent, seems extremely straightforward to me.

Head = pothead shops, before it was legal the place that had a menagerie of colorful pipes, grinders, and "water pipes" for "tobacco". Pretty sure that terms been around for decades.

Presumably he's talking about actual marijuana dispensaries now.

You shouldn't be this wound up on vacation dude
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 5:21:09 PM EDT
[#32]
Family day today and graduation tomorrow.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 6:08:02 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
@Dash_ISpy

Which do you prefer, lower one-third or absolute cowitness?

What about the rest of you guys, what do you prefer?
View Quote
Absolute
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 6:09:11 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

You and your lists!
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 6:44:10 PM EDT
[#35]
View Quote

Awesome!

side note, I'm getting old man he looks so young!
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 6:49:21 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Family day today and graduation tomorrow.if
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/337886/IMG-20170330-102232175-177444.JPG
View Quote
 congrats to the new member or the Marine family, howd he like the oak course? That part was actually fun just like the rope repelling They still do the 10+ mile march to a warriors breakfast
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 6:50:29 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Awesome!

side note, I'm getting old man he looks so young!
View Quote
I know. I'm getting old myself.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 6:53:08 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

congrats to the new member or the Marine family, howd he like the oak course? That part was actually fun just like the rope repelling They still do the 10+ mile march to a warriors breakfast
View Quote
I don't know how long the March was but they had the EGA ceremony right after. I'm exhausted. Was a long drive down here after leaving a day late due to the storm.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 9:37:06 PM EDT
[#39]
@Kopterdoctor

Congrats to you and your son!

What MOS is he?
Link Posted: 3/31/2017 12:22:26 AM EDT
[#40]
Aye! Mad respect to Kopter, wish you and yours well.

This still the place for drunk posting?  
Link Posted: 3/31/2017 2:06:18 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Aye! Mad respect to Kopter, wish you and yours well.

This still the place for drunk posting?  
View Quote
kind of....
Link Posted: 3/31/2017 3:21:37 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Details on rifle?

What dot-size?
View Quote
RRA NM A4. HBAR, freefloat tube, 2-stage trigger, nylon web sling, the usual.

4 MOA dot, but it looks like a Parasprite to me.   I still need to boresight it.
Link Posted: 3/31/2017 4:39:06 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
@Kopterdoctor

Congrats to you and your son!

What MOS is he?
View Quote
He decided on infantry. Wanted him to go aviation but he wants infantry.
Link Posted: 3/31/2017 5:11:07 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

He decided on infantry. Wanted him to go aviation but he wants infantry.
View Quote
Nice job pops.
Link Posted: 3/31/2017 8:39:51 AM EDT
[#45]
Hey kdoc you wver try any of the blank canvas brewery beers, i hear they have some crazy brews that sound good.
Link Posted: 3/31/2017 8:46:56 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Hey kdoc you wver try any of the blank canvas brewery beers, i hear they have some crazy brews that sound good.
View Quote
I've never heard of them. But I will try them now.
Link Posted: 3/31/2017 8:49:06 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 3/31/2017 8:58:11 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 3/31/2017 10:43:31 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 3/31/2017 10:44:47 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Nice, let me know how it is. They're way closer to you
Page / 2374
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top