Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/2/2015 12:37:15 AM EDT
Why did nobody tell me about this show!?
I'm watching it on Netflx right now and it is probably one of the funniest shows I've ever seen.
If you haven't watched it, you should.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 12:39:10 AM EDT
[#1]
I work for the largest defense company in the world.  I saw a number of parallels in his life and some of the programs I've been on.  That and the IT Crowd.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 12:40:35 AM EDT
[#2]
My brother showed up one year with the DVDs and we watched them repeatedly. One of the funniest shows in a long time.

It really sucks that the good comedies never make it anymore and all the reality TV bullshit keeps growing.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 1:52:17 AM EDT
[#3]
I thought it was hilarious.   It was cancelled way too soon.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 1:53:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Everything about that show tickled me, especially the gun stuff and the frisbee scene.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 2:01:39 AM EDT
[#5]
Loved that show
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 2:08:14 AM EDT
[#6]
Yup, that show was an absolute riot, laughed so hard! A real shame it was cancelled so soon.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 2:36:42 AM EDT
[#7]
Agreed, funny show and it was cancelled too soon...and that's coming from a guy who usually hates sitcoms almost as much as "reality" TV shows.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 2:39:33 AM EDT
[#8]
It was clever and well written... then they just canceled it for no good fucking reason while that midget Katy Perry show keeps getting renewed.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 5:37:40 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
It was clever and well written... then they just canceled it for no good fucking reason while that midget Katy Perry show keeps getting renewed.
View Quote

I heard that it got canceled because one of the big sponsors of the show got offended by the "similarities" and thought they were being mocked...
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 6:20:37 AM EDT
[#10]
I really liked that show.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 6:33:11 AM EDT
[#11]

One of my favorite shows!

Glad they finally came out with the second season on DVD.

Veronica: A female mentor would have been very valuable for a young Veronica, bursting with potential, yet vulnerable, like a fawn in the woods, but tough, like a fawn in the woods with a machine gun.
Linda: So you're saying you, or this terrifying, murderous fawn, could have used some guidance?
Veronica: Yes, we would have liked that. We're going to raise more money for this charity than it ever has before. The forest will run red with the blood of woodland creatures who doubted little Veronica and will now pay with their furry little lives.
Linda: There's really no middle ground with you. Either you don't care at all, or you care 100-and-crazy-percent.
Veronica: What else is there? Now saddle up Linda, and say goodbye to common sense.

Link Posted: 4/2/2015 6:45:52 AM EDT
[#12]
I was hoping this was the Ted Cruz For President slogan.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 6:47:23 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I work for the largest defense company in the world.  I saw a number of parallels in his life and some of the programs I've been on.  That and the IT Crowd.
View Quote

The IT Crowd is a favorite of mine.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 7:35:21 AM EDT
[#14]
Great show that didn't get the run it deserved.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 7:46:33 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

I thought the same for the show "Don't trust the B*%^&, in Apartment 23."

The brunette was hot in that show. James Van Der Beek was hilarious.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 9:15:33 AM EDT
[#16]
Great show, wish it had run longer!
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 11:55:08 AM EDT
[#17]
Loved that show.

The episode where the mistyped memo stating that employees must now (instead of not) curse was one of my all-time favorites.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top