Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 4/2/2015 12:35:37 AM EDT
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 12:36:20 AM EDT
[#1]

Link Posted: 4/2/2015 12:47:50 AM EDT
[#2]
As often as I read of those on Arfcom being OCD... they should have their own sub-forum!
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 12:51:58 AM EDT
[#3]
It's almost like a test.

Watch who stops and fixates......yep.

Link Posted: 4/2/2015 12:58:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 1:02:45 AM EDT
[#5]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

I would have to tear that out and redo it, and I don't consider myself to be OCD.

Link Posted: 4/2/2015 1:05:55 AM EDT
[#6]
Fixed  

Link Posted: 4/2/2015 1:07:48 AM EDT
[#7]

Link Posted: 4/2/2015 1:12:07 AM EDT
[#9]

Link Posted: 4/2/2015 1:16:12 AM EDT
[#10]
While some OCD sufferers may obsess over those things, noticing and even feeling somewhat perturbed by them is perfectly normal as humans are most comfortable with order and consistent patterns. We've developed the ability to almost instantly figure out what is the oddball through millions of years of evolution.

Being able to spot the animal hiding in the bushes might have meant the difference between eating and going hungry. Nowadays, you just happen to notice that there's that one chip, a few deep, that has a folded over edge and you feel the need to eat that one first

/buzzkillington
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 1:16:33 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 1:19:39 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 1:24:52 AM EDT
[#13]

Link Posted: 4/2/2015 1:28:13 AM EDT
[#14]
In before the gas pump

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 1:30:57 AM EDT
[#15]

I'm bored....
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 1:48:23 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 1:58:12 AM EDT
[#17]

1 - Screws not lined up

2 - screws with no paint

3 - switches not all on of off

The building is ruined tear it down
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 2:00:19 AM EDT
[#18]

You're the fixer!

Link Posted: 4/2/2015 2:07:45 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 2:08:36 AM EDT
[#20]
I awoke one night to noises from the kitchen, and my friend is rearranging the canned goods in alphabetical  order, and facing all the labels forward. He wasn't OCD, he was CDO, the letters had to be in order, Another friend, at the range is taking forever to load magazines for his Berretta, He had to make sure all the headstamps were right side up in the mag
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 2:10:05 AM EDT
[#21]
Just a form of weakness. Tighten up.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 2:36:41 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
While some OCD sufferers may obsess over those things, noticing and even feeling somewhat perturbed by them is perfectly normal as humans are most comfortable with order and consistent patterns. We've developed the ability to almost instantly figure out what is the oddball through millions of years of evolution.
Being able to spot the animal hiding in the bushes might have meant the difference between eating and going hungry. Nowadays, you just happen to notice that there's that one chip, a few deep, that has a folded over edge and you feel the need to eat that one first

/buzzkillington
View Quote

I knew you would show up. Not you personally, but "that guy".
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 3:03:44 AM EDT
[#23]

OOOHHH...THAT is precious.

I might just have to do something similar in the house, just to screw with people.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 3:40:15 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

/buzzkillington

Us, "that guys," have to post when we see threads like this...we can't help it  

Also each one of my posts has to have three periods, a contraction, four commas and also one of these

Link Posted: 4/2/2015 3:45:44 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 3:50:14 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 3:54:23 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Also each one of my posts has to have three periods, a contraction, four commas and also one of these

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

/buzzkillington

But your punctuation is incorrect, and the three periods strung together actually cease to be periods and become one ellipsis.

Also, my replies must contain a prime number of characters and line breaks. 211

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 5:15:12 AM EDT
[#28]

Link Posted: 4/2/2015 6:44:13 AM EDT
[#29]

Link Posted: 4/2/2015 6:50:40 AM EDT
[#30]
Stayed with a buddy when I moved down south for awhile.

He was pretty bad with the OCD, but was normally kept in check by his wife and kid.  By being kept busy, he would kind of just not have time to stress over stuff that was constantly messy.

Then he moved down for work, and was by himself for a few months till I crashed at his place.
I had a LOT of fun.    

Move one shoe here, twist one can around so the label was not front and center, change the location of food in the fridge.

It always amazed me he could tell something was off INSTANTLY, even though it would take him a bit to find it sometimes.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 6:53:49 AM EDT
[#31]
Wanting things right is not OCD.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 7:37:26 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 7:45:25 AM EDT
[#33]
We have a bathroom that has a door that leads to our lanai.  Since there are two doors to enter this bathroom there are two sets of light switches.
I can't stand when they get used to turn the lights on & off and end up with the lights off with one set of the switches set in the on position.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 7:52:44 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
We have a bathroom that has a door that leads to our lanai.  Since there are two doors to enter this bathroom there are two sets of light switches.I can't stand when they get used to turn the lights on & off and end up with the lights off with one set of the switches set in the on position.
View Quote

That drives me fucking insane.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 7:59:32 AM EDT
[#35]
So much internal conflict.  I can't tell whether I love this thread or absolutely hate it.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 8:06:08 AM EDT
[#36]
I wash my hands after I shower. Does that count?
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 8:09:43 AM EDT
[#37]

Link Posted: 4/2/2015 8:23:09 AM EDT
[#38]
All of these are getting to me....I think my wife was right and I do have OCD.
The chips opened the wrong way really gets to me....not sure why tho
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 8:23:56 AM EDT
[#39]

When you scroll that picture up and down the floor moves like a conveyor belt.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 8:30:11 AM EDT
[#40]
OCD is a myth. There is no such thing. What is shown in the pictures in this thread is CFU.

CFU = Contractor Fuck Ups
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 8:33:54 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
OCD is a myth. There is no such thing. What is shown in the pictures in this thread is CFU.

View Quote

CFU is a direct result of not having OCD
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 8:50:55 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

I would have to tear that out and redo it, and I don't consider myself to be OCD.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

I agree - that's just poor workmanship.  Considering that someone paid for that work adds to the insult.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 8:53:20 AM EDT
[#43]
This is one of the most disturbing (and funny) threads I've ever encountered.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 9:24:12 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

I agree - that's just poor workmanship.  Considering that someone paid for that work adds to the insult.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I concur ~ and noticing it is called attention to detail.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 9:36:40 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

View Quote
Your opinion is cute.

Too bad you can't reconcile it with the fact OCD is a reaction to stimulus.  

That's competently different than a contractor fucking up.

Link Posted: 4/2/2015 10:04:52 AM EDT
[#46]
I think the OCD meds might be lost in the clutter...

Link Posted: 4/2/2015 10:47:57 AM EDT
[#47]

I LIKE this one!  May have to do this . . . .would drive 1/2 of the people in my house nutz!

Link Posted: 4/2/2015 1:03:45 PM EDT
[#48]

There's a manhole cover where I work with a VASCAR line painted over it. The cover was moved now the line is all wonky like that. I can't stand to look at that atrocious mess, driving by it 20 times a shift makes me go out of my skull. I think when I go back on midnights I'm going to straighten that shit out.
Link Posted: 4/7/2015 12:32:56 AM EDT
[#49]
Btt

Only because I want too see more.
Link Posted: 4/7/2015 6:17:29 PM EDT
[#50]

In the photo of the tilted picture frame, is that the crack in time from Doctor Who on the wall on the left above the frame?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top