your link is broken
View Quote
back the period out of the link.

Link Posted: 4/1/2015 7:16:48 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Did we already do this one?

Fuck it. We'll do it anyway.

Cop tries to buy ammo from constitutionalist: http://youtu.be/04PBUC4zCVo.
View Quote
neva been dun.

Link Posted: 4/1/2015 7:18:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Dude's a dick but it's funny watching the officer squirm and try not to get "bested".

when they tell him he is free to leave you can see he knows he is defeated but has to try a couple more times to "get the upper hand" before leaving.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 7:18:41 PM EDT
[#6]
this tread stinks
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 7:21:30 PM EDT
[#7]

OP fail, and a dupe...

Link Posted: 4/1/2015 7:23:00 PM EDT
[#8]
Geeze 12 1/2 years.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 7:50:11 PM EDT
[#9]

Link Posted: 4/1/2015 7:57:41 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

OP fail, and a dupe...

View Quote

ETA I am pretty sure OP is the neckbeard in this vid.    
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 8:09:11 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Did we already do this one?
View Quote

At least twice.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 8:10:30 PM EDT
[#12]
Needs moar nightstick sodomy.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 8:10:34 PM EDT
[#13]
ain't nobody got time fo dat.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 8:11:00 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 8:11:16 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 8:13:51 PM EDT
[#16]
Couldn't stand the guy recording any more than 20 seconds.

Link Posted: 4/1/2015 8:31:58 PM EDT
[#17]
Cop did as good a job as can be expected after walking up crazy.  I liked how he was able to find a sense of humor in the situation vs forcing a conflict.

At the end of the day, I'm glad everyone agreed no one was detained and everybody was free to go.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 8:32:52 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 8:34:38 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Cop did as good a job as can be expected after walking up crazy.  I liked how he was able to find a sense of humor in the situation vs forcing a conflict.

At the end of the day, I'm glad everyone agreed no one was detained and everybody was free to go.
View Quote

But what about the charges of selling without a license?

And did the cop ever ascertain if the guy was a felon with ammo?

Link Posted: 4/1/2015 8:36:01 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Couldn't stand the guy recording any more than 20 seconds.  
View Quote

Yep.

Guy is annoying.

Link Posted: 4/1/2015 8:40:13 PM EDT
[#21]
Damn, those were actual neck beards.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 8:40:56 PM EDT
[#22]
I'm not sure if that officer was the most chill guy in the world or a bit slow, but his restraint is exceptional.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 8:42:44 PM EDT
[#23]
after the day i have had dealing with dicks like that, i want to rage bc of that vid

there is a huge difference between standing up for your rights and being a complete ass just because you can
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 8:50:52 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
after the day i have had dealing with dicks like that, i want to rage bc of that vid

there is a huge difference between standing up for your rights and being a complete ass just because you can
View Quote

No doubt. But I am glad to see people standing up to authority regardless.

A guy with a badge comes up to you and says youre breaking laws about selling without permits, then switches stories/tactics a million times trying to get you to slip up....

It needs to be rejected.

Link Posted: 4/1/2015 8:53:17 PM EDT
[#25]
The cop was very relaxed.  I guess he knew he had 2 very large and dripping pussies he was dealing with.

I would have made a slightly bigger deal about the guys furtive movements when he was stopping the cop from looking at the bag though.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 9:01:08 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
The cop was very relaxed.  I guess he knew he had 2 very large and dripping pussies he was dealing with.

I would have made a slightly bigger deal about the guys furtive movements when he was stopping the cop from looking at the bag though.
View Quote

You could tell he knew they were right, but couldn't lose face and just leave, so had to keep fishing for a while just to make sure they knew he was still "in charge".

You could see his ego deflate when they told him he was free to leave. He knew he had no power.

Furtive movement.  Haha.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 9:04:30 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Damn, those were actual neck beards.
View Quote

No wonder why all the ammo is gone. they run a mean business. no license or taxes and they tell the cop to go away.
never seen them in the wild.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 9:07:03 PM EDT
[#28]
2+ weeks ago.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 9:13:46 PM EDT
[#29]
How hard it is it to film horizontally?

For Christ's sake.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 1:45:30 AM EDT
[#30]
videographer was both correct, and  a *COMPLETE* prick.    by 4:00 I was rooting for the cop to shoot him in the balls,  even though the guy was totally correct.  

as petty as it is,  if the guy would just calm down just a bit,  be a little more rational, and less of a prick, and a lot more people who see this video will take his side.

As much as I agree with the citizen, he completely lost me for being an ass.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 2:13:43 AM EDT
[#31]
That neckbeard needs to rent a hooker with some of his .22 profits. Hopefully he won't be so fucking obnoxious after that.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 8:13:12 AM EDT
[#32]
Everyone in the world hates vertical video, yet it perpetuates.

Link Posted: 4/2/2015 8:43:19 AM EDT
[#33]
There are assholes like this clown everywhere unfortunately
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 9:05:12 AM EDT
[#34]
Kudos to the cop for staying calm.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 9:11:43 AM EDT
[#35]
I'm fucking sick of Neckbeards.  I wish there had been some tazer action in that video.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 9:13:25 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
There are assholes like this clown everywhere unfortunately
View Quote

Agreed. Cop should have went on about his business instead of engaging with someone doing nothing wrong. Most poeple would have packed up their stuff and left and that is what the cop was hoping for. Kudos to the guy selling ammo, even if he was a little disrespectful, but I might have acted the same if I was approached for no reason by a cop that had approached and harrassed me before.

Had there not been a camera I am sure this would have went differently.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 9:14:22 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
videographer was both correct, and  a *COMPLETE* prick.    by 4:00 I was rooting for the cop to shoot him in the balls,  even though the guy was totally correct.  

as petty as it is,  if the guy would just calm down just a bit,  be a little more rational, and less of a prick, and a lot more people who see this video will take his side.

As much as I agree with the citizen, he completely lost me for being an ass.
View Quote

Yup, that was a guy who had thought of all the great things to say from his last encounter with the police and was in a rush and really anxious to get them out in this encounter, no matter if they applied or not.  I felt kind of sorry for him.   But, embarrassed of him at the same time.

Link Posted: 4/2/2015 9:35:01 AM EDT
[#38]
Every time I start to thing LEO would be an interesting job I see a video like this.  Then I realize I would probably end up on video tazing Grandma for doing 2mph in the fast lane.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 9:47:28 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Every time I start to thing LEO would be an interesting job I see a video like this.  Then I realize I would probably end up on video tazing Grandma for doing 2mph in the fast lane.
View Quote

yup, i don't have the restraint either, and if it's your job, you have to have it, and you can't just leave, so it's not for me.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 10:07:09 AM EDT
[#40]
"I'm putting my constitution  back in my back pocket now, please don't shoot me."
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 11:21:53 AM EDT
[#41]
They don't recognize the government, it wouldn't have mattered whether there was a law or not.
There has to be some local laws/town ordinance that they need a vending permit.  Might not be a "state of CA" law but usually each city/town has one, otherwise there would be kiosks opened everywhere.
I couldn't watch the entire video, the "neck bearder" was very annoying but was there an issue with there location?
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 11:25:27 AM EDT
[#42]
More free post count

MFPC
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 1:15:43 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
They don't recognize the government, it wouldn't have mattered whether there was a law or not.
There has to be some local laws/town ordinance that they need a vending permit.  Might not be a "state of CA" law but usually each city/town has one, otherwise there would be kiosks opened everywhere.
I couldn't watch the entire video, the "neck bearder" was very annoying but was there an issue with there location?
View Quote

One can absolutely sell ones personal property when one sees fit.  But, they were standing on a public sidewalk next to a busy intersection, might there be ordinances about a standoff of x number of feet from the public right of way, much like the laws governing political signage?
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 1:18:56 PM EDT
[#44]
Im in for the lulz here!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top