Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 4/1/2015 3:41:38 PM EDT
Today was one of them...and also carry everyday.

On the way back from the ultrasound doc our (my wife) second pregnancy...

Its a boy!!!!

Anyways getting off the interstate, and going through town. There is a section that turns a 4 lane into a 2 lane.

I am in the merge over lane. I put my blinker on, about 1/2 mile before the merge. Speed limit is 30mph.

I am waiting patiently to find a spot to get in, finally right before it ends I see a gap. I slowly start merging over.

The idiot behind me does not approve and comes up along side trying to force me out of the lane. I had the lane, and was clear, he just wasnt happy I got in I guess.

(I hate last minute mergers.)

Anyways I notice after a few turns they are following me. I continue on my way and get to the Cookout. (Great food cheap)

I pull up and down into the secondary parking lot and stop. (only place to park) The guy gets out and just stands at the front of his truck. The wife is now getting the spidey sense as well.

I get her order and my 2 year olds order. Our cookout is walk up only. No drive through etc...

As I open the door, he starts over in my direction.

I get fully out of the car, and as I clear the door, he does an OMG face, says "Im sorry, you big guy have a nice day." In a Mexican accent.  

Quickly high tailing it to his truck and driving away quickly.

FYI I had my carry on me, as it never leaves my hip, unless Im swimming, sleeping, or at work. I have to carry it on my ankle at work or they get all upset...

For reference Im 6'9 and 360 built like a lineman.

Wife made a joke that its size that makes the difference.

No wife current wife pics. Ive posted them before... go search.

TL:DR Road raging idiot thinks he is going to have fistcuffs or words, see my stature and quickly leaves.

Link Posted: 4/1/2015 3:44:42 PM EDT
[#1]

lol funny how criminals think.

Glad yall are ok.

Or you could be trolling but it was a good read
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 3:46:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Good way to diffuse the situation. It reminds me of some ass I used to work with. This guy was a pip squeak but loved to start fights even though he lost most of them. He was telling a story similar to yours but said "When that old boy started getting out of the car, he just kept getting out!." In his situation, that guy kicked his ass, haha.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 3:47:46 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm sure he was a legal citizen, pays his taxes and drives on a valid license too...
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 3:49:18 PM EDT
[#4]

Link Posted: 4/1/2015 3:50:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Shoulda followed him back to his vehicle and peed on his tire.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 6:22:47 PM EDT
[#6]
. on the boy...
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 6:34:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Op, do you look like this?
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 6:34:24 PM EDT
[#8]
ha, glad it ended well .  There is a whole other class of a**hole that purposely punches the largest guy in the room because he's looking for a "challenge".
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 6:35:40 PM EDT
[#9]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
hes over 400lbs IIRC

Link Posted: 4/1/2015 6:37:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Mmmmm . . . Cookout.  Only place I've been where you can order a burger with a side of corn dog.  
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 6:37:54 PM EDT
[#11]
You are 12.25 inches taller and 100 lbs heavier than I am
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 6:41:59 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 6:42:55 PM EDT
[#13]
You have 10 inches and 140lbs on me, I wouldn't want that fight either lol.

edit: have you ever been chased by villagers with pitchforks?

Link Posted: 4/1/2015 6:45:57 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Today was one of them...and also carry everyday.

On the way back from the ultrasound doc our (my wife) second pregnancy...
Its a boy!!!!

Anyways getting off the interstate, and going through town. There is a section that turns a 4 lane into a 2 lane.
I am in the merge over lane. I put my blinker on, about 1/2 mile before the merge. Speed limit is 30mph.
I am waiting patiently to find a spot to get in, finally right before it ends I see a gap. I slowly start merging over.
The idiot behind me does not approve and comes up along side trying to force me out of the lane. I had the lane, and was clear, he just wasnt happy I got in I guess.
(I hate last minute mergers.)

Anyways I notice after a few turns they are following me. I continue on my way and get to the Cookout. (Great food cheap)
I pull up and down into the secondary parking lot and stop. (only place to park) The guy gets out and just stands at the front of his truck. The wife is now getting the spidey sense as well.
I get her order and my 2 year olds order. Our cookout is walk up only. No drive through etc...

As I open the door, he starts over in my direction.
I get fully out of the car, and as I clear the door, he does an OMG face, says "Im sorry, you big guy have a nice day." In a Mexican accent.  
Quickly high tailing it to his truck and driving away quickly.

FYI I had my carry on me, as it never leaves my hip, unless Im swimming, sleeping, or at work. I have to carry it on my ankle at work or they get all upset...
For reference Im 6'9 and 360 built like a lineman.

Wife made a joke that its size that makes the difference.
No wife current wife pics. Ive posted them before... go search.

TL:DR Road raging idiot thinks he is going to have fistcuffs or words, see my stature and quickly leaves.

View Quote

ida just beat the fuck out of your knee caps and called it a day.

Link Posted: 4/1/2015 6:51:15 PM EDT
[#15]
Had a buddy ( 6'2" 230lbs) get a case of road rage and done the same thing. He invited the guy out of his truck and he said the ol boy had more hair sticking out the top of his overalls then he had on his head. He showed up at work the next day with two black eyes.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 7:02:08 PM EDT
[#16]
At 6'9" 360 you should be able to CCW an AR-15 pistol... which begs the question, why aren't you CCWing a AR-15 pistol with 3 30 round mags?

Link Posted: 4/1/2015 7:10:22 PM EDT
[#17]
Congratulations on the boy!
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 9:52:43 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
ha, glad it ended well .  There is a whole other class of a**hole that purposely punches the largest guy in the room because he's looking for a "challenge".  
View Quote

I've met a couple of them, too.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 10:10:41 PM EDT
[#19]
WOW you're 50lbs heavier than my wife and I put together.  However, we have 2 feet on you when she sits on my shoulders.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 11:17:16 PM EDT
[#20]

Ironically yes little more fat but yes. I am working on getting as strong as him though.

You should see me drive my Yota Corolla. I take up one side of the entire car.

I was in the Trailblazer today.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 11:19:41 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Ironically yes little more fat but yes. I am working on getting as strong as him though.  

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

How the hell do you fit in a corolla?

Link Posted: 4/1/2015 11:19:57 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

It's fun putting my arms out and letting them try to punch me.

I yell whoooo whoooo.

Then quickly run away because the villagers are chasing me.

I do throw heavy weights in a skirt. This includes a pitch fork. Look up the sheaf toss.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 11:20:37 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Magic....

Oh and alien help.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 11:22:05 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

I am 5'11 and 165lbs but I carry for the same reason.

Link Posted: 4/1/2015 11:22:24 PM EDT
[#25]
Have you ever considered work as a member of a brute squad?

Link Posted: 4/1/2015 11:25:12 PM EDT
[#26]
For those who said congrats on the boy thanks.

Means the world to me after losing my grandfather and dad in the past 2 years.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 11:25:37 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
It's fun putting my arms out and letting them try to punch me.   I yell whoooo whoooo.
I do throw heavy weights in a skirt. This includes a pitch fork. Look up the sheaf toss.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's fun putting my arms out and letting them try to punch me.   I yell whoooo whoooo.

That's awesome, I bet this guy is not small either

Link Posted: 4/1/2015 11:28:52 PM EDT
[#28]

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

http://cdn.fairfaxregional.com.au/silverstone-feed-data/db964709-2cb4-4470-bfc1-471c2f895d1b.jpg
Don't know him but I would say not. I don't think he is a pro.

Link Posted: 4/1/2015 11:29:09 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Magic....  

Oh and alien help.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Magic....  

Oh and alien help.

No seriously, how do you do it?  I'm 6'5" and it was a no go for me when I tried to get in the driver's seat.  Maybe whatever year you have is a different generation?  If I could fit okay in a corolla, I'd be all over it.

Link Posted: 4/1/2015 11:31:34 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
No seriously, how do you do it?  I'm 6'5" and it was a no go for me when I tried to get in the driver's seat.  Maybe whatever year you have is a different generation?  If I could fit okay in a corolla, I'd be all over it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Magic....  
Oh and alien help.

I have a 1996 with 250000 miles.

The newer ones are built for tiny Japs.

I used to drive a Jeep Wrangler because I liked to wheel it and the seat was off the ground. I got into boating so I bought something that tows and a good gas mileage getter. That Yota gets 33mpg on the highway and 28 in the city still.

Link Posted: 4/1/2015 11:31:40 PM EDT
[#31]
Op this you? For reference the officer is 6'01" and 200+.

And congrats on the boy.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 11:32:03 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Magic....  

Oh and alien help.

Take out the whole front seat?

Link Posted: 4/1/2015 11:34:10 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://cdn.fairfaxregional.com.au/silverstone-feed-data/db964709-2cb4-4470-bfc1-471c2f895d1b.jpg

(Somewhat) local - as in across the Tasman.  SHERIDAN Holland won his 12th Victorian Sheaf Tossing title yesterday at the Maryborough Highland Gathering.The big man from Murray Bridge, South Australia, tossed his 3.6kg sheaf more than 14 metres high to take out the championship.  Not sure if that is good on not by pro standards.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 11:35:09 PM EDT
[#34]

Nope I don't own cutoffjean shorts or those god aweful house shoes.

Link Posted: 4/1/2015 11:37:19 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
(Somewhat) local - as in across the Tasman.  SHERIDAN Holland won his 12th Victorian Sheaf Tossing title yesterday at the Maryborough Highland Gathering.The big man from Murray Bridge, South Australia, tossed his 3.6kg sheaf more than 14 metres high to take out the championship.  Not sure if that is good on not by pro standards.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Originally Posted By Flyi

That's not to shabby.  Should be close to a world record.

Link Posted: 4/1/2015 11:37:47 PM EDT
[#36]
freak
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 11:39:08 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

freak
View Quote
Shorty

Link Posted: 4/1/2015 11:54:27 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/user/mototard/media/D668485C-2ACF-439A-9B07-8AEE7064DB3C_zpsxci4uvan.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/mototard/D668485C-2ACF-439A-9B07-8AEE7064DB3C_zpsxci4uvan.jpg</a>
<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/user/mototard/media/85E7B0A8-AC1F-4333-B046-56841B318CF2_zpsbbw1mdd9.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/mototard/85E7B0A8-AC1F-4333-B046-56841B318CF2_zpsbbw1mdd9.jpg</a>

And congrats on the boy.
View Quote

Is that guy in a onesie and jorts?

W T F

Link Posted: 4/1/2015 11:59:03 PM EDT
[#39]
I work with a guy who's 6'6". It looks miserable.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 12:01:23 AM EDT
[#40]
In college, one of my coaches was a former NBA (Knicks & Pistons) player.  6'6" or so and over 300 pounds at the time.  The guy could palm a basketball with two fingers and his little finger was bigger than my thumb.  

He was driving with his wife and two of us that were on the team.  He didn't see a guy on a motorcycle and accidentally cut him off but no harm done.  He gave him a nod and waved that he was sorry.

Guy on the bike gets all pissed off and gives him the finger then starts threatening him and yelling for him to pull over.  He pulls off to the side of the road and so does the coach.  His wife says, please honey don't do anything to him.  So coach gets out of the car and just stares at the guy.  Biker guy takes one look at him and says hey, no problem, I made a mistake and hauled ass.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 12:16:54 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Suuuuure, whatever you say big guy
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 12:32:23 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 12:34:09 AM EDT
[#43]
while i am not on the degree of your size, I'm not a small person. 6'1 280(bit of a gut, but fairly solid overall). i have poor posture and am generally a quiet person which usually makes me seem smaller than i really am. there have been times when someone has challenged me(usually a coworker joking around) and i'll "unfold" as i call it(basically just stand up and consciously correct my normally poor posture). the serious ones usually apologize and walk away, the jokers/coworkers predictably laugh and slap my shoulder and make some kind of big guy comment(one actually said "damn, i forgot you were a big motherfucker") and we all have a good laugh. the serious ones that have persisted did not have things go as they thought they would.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 12:39:42 AM EDT
[#44]
I'm 6'8" and you're twice my weight .
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 12:43:04 AM EDT
[#45]
OP, you should have shot his sorry ARFCOM road warrior ass.

Two to the chest, one to the head.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 1:03:25 AM EDT
[#46]

Link Posted: 4/2/2015 1:39:42 AM EDT
[#47]
6'4 here and 320.  One thing I have found is, beggers tend to leave me alone.  I was filling up the FJ a month ago at a Quik Trip in Phoenix.  Meth Chick was working the gas lot. She hit everyone in the parking lot up for cash, but when she looked at me, she got a weird look on her face and walked WAY around me to get to some people at the next pump.

Seems to happen to me all the time.  People are polite to big people.  I think they are afraid we will eat them.

Might be the FREE CANDY Sign on the FJ, I dunno.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 1:53:41 AM EDT
[#48]
Once a buddy and I got chased down by two cowboys after my buddy cut them off. We were in an old Jetta, a very small car. They chased us for 3 miles and Marty finally said  "you ready to go?"  

He pulled over and we both got out.  I'm 6'5" and 350,  Marty is 6'8" and about 380.  both lineman at a D1 college football program at the time.   The jetta rose a full 3" off it's springs with our fat asses out of it.

Their eyeballs were the size of saucers.  I have never seen so much ass hauled so fast in my life.  

Marty just looks at me sadly "well that was disappointing".
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 2:03:50 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 2:08:21 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

By what method is the officer oppressing that big guy?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/user/mototard/media/D668485C-2ACF-439A-9B07-8AEE7064DB3C_zpsxci4uvan.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/mototard/D668485C-2ACF-439A-9B07-8AEE7064DB3C_zpsxci4uvan.jpg</a>
<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/user/mototard/media/85E7B0A8-AC1F-4333-B046-56841B318CF2_zpsbbw1mdd9.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/mototard/85E7B0A8-AC1F-4333-B046-56841B318CF2_zpsbbw1mdd9.jpg</a>

And congrats on the boy.

By what method is the officer oppressing that big guy?

Forcing him to change his tire while we watched. JBThuggery done Bama style.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top