Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 7
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 3:22:39 PM EDT
[#1]
This guy is my favorite example of shitty you tube vids, Way to longggggg
Short and to the point, Tnoutdoors does a great job of.
20 min vids on a stupid fucking knife? holy hell man.
every rifle review tends to be like 40+ min
I hope this guy never starts doing ballistics gel testing, no way he can test ammo in under 30 min

the only vid of his I watched in the last couple of years was his Savage FCP review (I think) and only because there was virtually no other vid on you tube with a run down on that gun.
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 3:25:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Whew lort!.... some of the comments on that YT page....
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 3:26:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 3:29:24 PM EDT
[#4]
LaRue Tactical rifles are too pricey for me, but I would love to own one. That being said, I bought an FDE RAT stock to support ya, Mark
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 3:30:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Who cares what NutNFancy says? What does Hickok45 say? Because he's awesome
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 3:30:55 PM EDT
[#6]
He's so full of SHIT....I got to handle a LaRue, it was the finest AR I have ever touched, someday I hope to own one.
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 3:33:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 3:33:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
LaRue worst reliable rifle made

If you check the "newest comments first"  box on that youtube, meaning line up the latest comments first,  you'll see that he's still putting a beating on us on a daily basis.

Yeah, yeah, there was another thread about this ...

View Quote

He is a D-bag but do you think the people that buy your rifles listen to him? I have never liked nutnfancey his videos are way to long and he is annoying, he actis like what he says is the gospel. You on the other hand make bad ass products and have a cult like fowling for a good reason. There is not much that can hurt nutnfancey since he makes no products for people to judge him by. Hell I have had a Colt gold cup that had to go back due to the front site falling off, a Rock River that would not eject, and a Smith and Wesson that the casings got stuck in the cylinder. These idiots that say that since your guns cost so much there should be no defects they are clearly idiots that have no idea about manufacturing.
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 3:36:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Run 1000 rounds through it and video it. If it runs 100%, even after he bubba'd that shit out, make him pay for the case and your time.
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 3:36:17 PM EDT
[#10]
Hey Mark, if you want the AK HTF can torture test an upper in sub freezing temps for ya

Seriously though, I call bullshit on that idiot.  Swapping parts and drilling on it before 'oh noes, it stopped working.'  What a maroon.
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 3:37:02 PM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You could start adding SSRIs to the Dillo Dust...
View Quote

He'd have to take it himself and that would be a GOOD thing.
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 3:39:14 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

This is not a large community ... he's at 188,096 views.

Last posts from last couple of days.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Creating something requires talent/skill. The untalented,those who think they're special, get attention by being critical of or destroying others efforts. He's an untalented blowhard,ignore him.

deadpan2373 hours ago

larue sucks, i am immediately suspicious of any company that plasters their website with a dead "operator" i.e. some guy with a beard and a shemagh to try and feign reputation with military and then charges three times market value and sells based on WE'RE SO ELITEZ WE SELZ TO DA LEET OPERATORZ.

my "shitty" olympic arms (post new management) chews through shitty lacquer-coated wolf and reloaded bargain bin PMC shit in the same mag with no hangups. i'd grab my AK anyways if i need complete reliability, not a glorified survival rifle for pilots. ?
Read more
Reply  ·  
aLLMaK3y0uFaM151 day ago

My AeroPrecision M4E1 upper, AeroPrecision Barrel work FANTASTIC!!! Sucks for LaRue. For the price you would expect them to be 100% at all times.?
Reply  ·  
LKVideos1 day ago (edited)

look at all the dislikes of Internet commandos who are AR-15 fanatics but have never even held a pistol in their entire life. Grow up, learn to understand and appreciate a person pointing out a few shortcomings that are important to know, in case you ever have to fight with such a weapon. ?
Reply  ·  
violentjett2 days ago

BCM uppers run flawlessly. Fuck LaRue?

Mark,

I'm not the only one who will tell you this, but fuck'em. It is a small community, but it's difficult to cater to all within it.

You supply some of the highest quality, most demanded products. Your team provides exceptional customer service. You go above and beyond to promote communication and donate to the community. There are always going to be haters, but the good you all do is so great, it definitely overshadows any negatives these youtubers bring to the table.

The comments are mostly related to price or comparing quality to other brands from what I'm seeing. It's the same idea as someone driving a 20 year old Honda who says there's no reason to upgrade to modern technology. They just don't understand the difference without the opportunity to actually use the product. Their mindset is why pay for a Mercedes when the Honda runs. Luxery, comfort, etc... In your case, it's quality, precision work, etc... They are happy with what they have even though it's not the best. Your stuff is, in my opinion, the best.  (Not that the opinion I offer has much weight. )

ETA: replied to your email btw.
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 3:40:00 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
clicks are money, controversy equals clicks, doubt many youtards are buying LaRue rifles so they don't know any better.  

Is LaRue shipping to NY again?

Oh I actually looked at that page yesterday when I was searching for something else. Youtube really is a collection of complete poopheaded retards. I make the mistake of looking at videos there once or twice a year
-two guys go out to a pasture to test a scope-okay-they use a card table that wobbles while shooting to test the scope
-guy makes video saying he will test a mini 14. Ooops the only magazine he brought jams. I bailed on the very long video of his single round feeding a mini
-different guy makes a video saying he will test a mini 14. He's shooting fairly long range but hitting nothing, comments reveal that after he got home he found out the scope rings were loose and the scope was flopping around on the rifle
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Did you crap in his Wheaties at some point?

The guy's too annoying for me to watch.

clicks are money, controversy equals clicks, doubt many youtards are buying LaRue rifles so they don't know any better.  

Oh I actually looked at that page yesterday when I was searching for something else. Youtube really is a collection of complete poopheaded retards. I make the mistake of looking at videos there once or twice a year
-two guys go out to a pasture to test a scope-okay-they use a card table that wobbles while shooting to test the scope
-guy makes video saying he will test a mini 14. Ooops the only magazine he brought jams. I bailed on the very long video of his single round feeding a mini
-different guy makes a video saying he will test a mini 14. He's shooting fairly long range but hitting nothing, comments reveal that after he got home he found out the scope rings were loose and the scope was flopping around on the rifle

Straight from Pistol-Training

Glocks are not perfect. They have some design features which are not necessarily ideal. Some people who choose Glocks should have chosen something else. Glocks are not immune to improper handling. Training is required to handle a Glock safely.

And now I’ll just sit back and watch my words turn into cold, hard cash.
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 3:40:30 PM EDT
[#14]
The Military Arms Channel is the only firearms related YouTube channel I'll watch.

I'm not sure LaRue supporters or even those simply in the know, put much stock in to Nuttin's bloviating. The comments alone make typical "herp-n-derp" shenanigans here look like the notes from a MENSA meeting.

Link Posted: 3/31/2015 3:42:22 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

He's so full of SHIT....I got to handle a LaRue, it was the finest AR I have ever touched, someday I hope to own one.
View Quote

You've obviously never handled a Bradley Arms AR

I'm only siding with LaRue Tactical because (i) he's a member here and (ii) folks seem to have a high opinion of his products. Never actually handled one.

I'm just here for the gangbang dogpile

Link Posted: 3/31/2015 3:43:21 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
The Military Arms Channel is the only firearms related YouTube channel I'll watch.
View Quote

MAC, Jerry Miculek, and the Arfcom channel are the only gun ones I subscribe to.  Jerry just has some freaking awesome videos.
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 3:44:02 PM EDT
[#17]
Fuck him and his channel.

Also can a man get a LaRue hat without having to order another mount? I somehow managed to lose my tan one. Its great to see people in the Republik of MA freak out when they see the hat
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 3:44:26 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

I'm not sure LaRue supporters or even those simply in the know, put much stock in to Nuttin's bloviating.

View Quote

Yea I like watching his videos.

Link Posted: 3/31/2015 3:44:32 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 3:44:44 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Who cares what NutNFancy says? What does Hickok45 say? Because he's awesome
View Quote

Hickok's awesome and much classier than Nutn.
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 3:45:31 PM EDT
[#21]
This thread gives Nuttin way more advertising than he's due.
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 3:48:27 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 3:52:59 PM EDT
[#23]
As a manufacturer/business owner, I'd be pissed if someone was on a widely watched youtube channel posting inaccurate bullshit about the reliability my products.

I don't think that "this gun sucks, here's why" should be censored from the web, but bust-a-Nutn modified his rifle by drilling out the gas port with his derp smithing.
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 4:01:48 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I wish I could laugh.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Did you crap in his Wheaties at some point?

The guy's too annoying for me to watch.

Straight from Pistol-Training

Glocks are not perfect. They have some design features which are not necessarily ideal. Some people who choose Glocks should have chosen something else. Glocks are not immune to improper handling. Training is required to handle a Glock safely.

And now I’ll just sit back and watch my words turn into cold, hard cash.

I wish I could laugh.  

Nothing to laugh about. Just sad truth. Controversy sells. And you got one of the biggest (jackasses) mouths on the YouTube cashing in for another 15 minutes...

But if it helps I still like your rifles
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 4:08:59 PM EDT
[#25]
Page three and none of you dudes have said 'dudes' yet?

Dudes.  There's something seriously wrong with your POU.
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 4:09:47 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Page three and none of you dudes have said 'dudes' yet?

Dudes.  There's something seriously wrong with your POU.
View Quote
Yea well your SAWC is way off your WROL requirements,

dude.
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 4:10:28 PM EDT
[#27]
Am I the only person who hates this guys voice?  He reminds me of Comic Book Guy from the Simpsons.  

He seems like the kid that would invite you over to play Nintendo just to show you all the shit his rich parents bought him and brag about it....and then not let you play with it.  

Seriously though, EDIT YOUR FREAKING VIDEOS.  You could use subtitles and get across more coherent thoughts.

You're not a hand model.
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 4:12:01 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

LaRue worst reliable rifle made

If you check the "newest comments first"  box on that youtube, meaning line up the latest comments first,  you'll see that he's still putting a beating on us on a daily basis.

Yeah, yeah, there was another thread about this ...

View Quote
43 mins ? really?

Link Posted: 3/31/2015 4:17:16 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 4:18:40 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

As a manufacturer/business owner, I'd be pissed if someone was on a widely watched youtube channel posting inaccurate bullshit about the reliability my products.
I don't think that "this gun sucks, here's why" should be censored from the web, but bust-a-Nutn modified his rifle by drilling out the gas port with his derp smithing.
View Quote
Exactly. That's why I don't understand this thread; I was there for the 1st go-around. It was entertaining and quite a lively debate. But the 2nd time around?

If Nutn did in fact Bubba his gun, Larue most likely has legal footing to stand on and could shut down Nutn's video in 1/2 a second flat. BUT, the video remains and the griping continues: which tells me (just some average guy) that:

1. Nutn's video has some truth in it  2. LaRue is letting this fester (and in fact promoting his damages by linking to it...continuing to post about it) to set-up Nutn for legal damages  3. LaRue believes that Nutn's 1st amendment rights outweigh any damage being done to his company 4. LaRue likes drama  5. LaRue and Nutn are secretly working together to drive business to Nutn and splitting the proceeds (highly unlikely... ) 6. LaRue believes that nothing is to be gained legally by going after Nutn (ie even though he may be correct in pursuing Nutn, the negative publicity from it might outweigh the benefits...or Nutn has no assets to speak of).

Somewhere in there lies the truth.

Maybe Mark cares to shed some light on his train of thought here?

Link Posted: 3/31/2015 4:20:20 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Sue him.
View Quote

Why?  Free promotion.  How many people do you think googled Larue after seeing that?
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 4:23:18 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Is Fancy the name of his wife?
View Quote

Underrated post.
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 4:23:45 PM EDT
[#33]
Guy has zero training or real world experience. If it wasn't for the YouTube he'd be a nobody. I'd sit back, ocassionlly snipe at him and enjoy the free press. Anyone who does this professionally (is carry guns in harms way) knows that LaRue is top tier gear. Nutinfancy is numerous tiers below that.
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 4:24:58 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
For everyone's edification, we're going to see how long his horse's legs are.
View Quote

Congratulations you just ensure the video and his channel get a metric more hits and subscribers. I would suffice to say the legs are going to be pretty long now.
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 4:26:28 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 4:27:11 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Creating something requires talent/skill. The untalented,those who think they're special, get attention by being critical of or destroying others efforts. He's an untalented blowhard,ignore him.

deadpan2373 hours ago

larue sucks, i am immediately suspicious of any company that plasters their website with a dead "operator" i.e. some guy with a beard and a shemagh to try and feign reputation with military and then charges three times market value and sells based on WE'RE SO ELITEZ WE SELZ TO DA LEET OPERATORZ.

my "shitty" olympic arms (post new management) chews through shitty lacquer-coated wolf and reloaded bargain bin PMC shit in the same mag with no hangups. i'd grab my AK anyways if i need complete reliability, not a glorified survival rifle for pilots. ?
Read more
Reply  ·  
aLLMaK3y0uFaM151 day ago

My AeroPrecision M4E1 upper, AeroPrecision Barrel work FANTASTIC!!! Sucks for LaRue. For the price you would expect them to be 100% at all times.?
Reply  ·  

look at all the dislikes of Internet commandos who are AR-15 fanatics but have never even held a pistol in their entire life. Grow up, learn to understand and appreciate a person pointing out a few shortcomings that are important to know, in case you ever have to fight with such a weapon. ?
Reply  ·  
violentjett2 days ago

I'm sure a large number of those views are Arfcommers stopping in to see what was thIs was all about.He gets paid by the view and saying his Oly F'd up wouldn't be a suprise to anyone. Those that know the difference don't watch him and will continue to buy Larue.
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 4:28:43 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Thinking up the next one ...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Doesn't surprise me.  I can't stand to watch hi, his videos just seem real annoying.  

I would rather watch you guys drop rifles out of Cessnas.

Thinking up the next one ...

Drop him out of a Cessna?
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 4:33:42 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 4:35:54 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 5:09:35 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 5:20:01 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

deadpan2373 hours ago

Read more

Reply  ·  

aLLMaK3y0uFaM151 day ago

Reply  ·  

Reply  ·  

violentjett2 days ago

You know the worst parts of the internet?  YouTube commentators look up to them.  
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 5:23:06 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 5:32:31 PM EDT
[#43]

You know he reads this.

What's his screen name
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 5:34:19 PM EDT
[#44]
Anyone in the gun "scene" should know two things, #1 LaRue makes top of the line shit and #2 Nutin is a blowhard douchebag. This video is only masterbation material for all his fanboys and LaRue haters, I highly doubt he is making any new converts.
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 5:35:03 PM EDT
[#45]
I only have one LaRue product, a QD scope mount for my coyote rifle (LT-104 maybe?), and that thing is dead fucking nuts, on like Donkey Kong, no matter how many times I've removed it from the rifle over the years. My only complaint about LaRue is that he hasn't made Dillo Dust available for purchase in the BBQ rub aisle at the grocery store. WTF, Mark? Do I need to make a longwinded Youtube video to get your attention on this or what?
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 5:36:25 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I have never owned anything LaRue {wish I had }.....most of the comments seem to be from people that have never owned anything Larue either!
So, most of the comments are complete bullshit unless you have owned one and can say first hand how it works.

View Quote

My eotech rides on a larue mount.  It's NICE.
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 5:37:23 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
The comments section of Youtube is pretty much proof that the world is doomed. I never read anything more retarded that what some people post there.
View Quote

Never say never.

The comments on PornHub are a much deeper hive of scum and villainy.

(Google "PornHub comments on stock photos" for the lulz)
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 5:38:07 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Tards are gonna Tard.

No offense to those with genuine mental impairment.
View Quote

My last wife was 'tarded.  She's a pilot now.
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 5:45:20 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
guy has opinions.  Some suck, some I agree with, some best let alone. Cant sue someone for an opinion.  
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 6:02:16 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't know about that.  I started a thread here about nothing link and it got 238,000 views and 70 pages of comments in just a few days!

I think we have Nutn outnumbered!
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top