In on 1

Link Posted: 3/30/2015 7:06:39 PM EDT
[#2]

to see where this goes.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 7:06:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You're right, I don't recognize your screen name.  Did you go by another at that time?

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I recognize your screen name from "back then." Welcome back. We've probably been involved in some on,ine discussions, but my screen name won't be familiar to you.
You're right, I don't recognize your screen name.  Did you go by another at that time?

This is his burner account.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 7:06:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
In on 1

View Quote

No.

Link Posted: 3/30/2015 7:07:09 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

In on 1
View Quote

nope.

Link Posted: 3/30/2015 7:07:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I recognize your screen name from "back then." Welcome back. We've probably been involved in some on,ine discussions, but my screen name won't be familiar to you.

I always have such a hard time remembering which device is logged into which account.

Link Posted: 3/30/2015 7:09:19 PM EDT
[#7]
So Is that NCIS Miami or the original one with Mark Harmon?
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 7:10:49 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

So Is that NCIS Miami or the original one with Mark Harmon?
View Quote
LOL probably the original one lol.  

Link Posted: 3/30/2015 7:14:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Well its 2:11 am where I am now so I'm going to sign off for the evening, hopefully this info helps the mods/owners.   I think I will re-up my membership so I can keep up with what's going on back in the US, only been back once since coming out here.  I wonder which of my old AR15 friends are still around.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 7:14:45 PM EDT
[#10]
Did you send a letter to Eric Holder care of the DOJ, he is great at stolen stuff.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 7:15:29 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Did you send a letter to Eric Holder care of the DOJ, he is great at stolen stuff.
View Quote
I don't really like him, Kerry, or any of the current management lol

Link Posted: 3/30/2015 7:18:15 PM EDT
[#12]
Didn't someone post last year or the year before about Air Force cops paying him a visit about stolen gear??
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 7:23:35 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Didn't someone post last year or the year before about Air Force cops paying him a visit about stolen gear??
View Quote
Don't know ... I remember you too under a different name, they probably sent out a bulletin to your department I'm guessing but it may have gotten lost in the hundreds you receive

Link Posted: 3/30/2015 7:31:22 PM EDT
[#14]
One thing about this site is the fact that there is always something interesting to read.
Just like this.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 7:31:50 PM EDT
[#15]

I remember the OP.

Don't know why I do, but I do.

Link Posted: 3/30/2015 7:37:12 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
No.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

In on 1

No.

Link Posted: 3/30/2015 7:39:12 PM EDT
[#17]
I want a skeetir soooo bad
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 7:39:38 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
I remember the OP.

View Quote
I remember you too.  By the way, stuff is about to get VERY serious in Yemen.  The news in the USA is not covering half of what's going on.

Link Posted: 3/30/2015 7:41:10 PM EDT
[#19]
I remember you well!  It's good to see you back.  You need the Equalizer avatar back!
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 7:43:32 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Well its 2:11 am where I am now so I'm going to sign off for the evening, hopefully this info helps the mods/owners.   I think I will re-up my membership so I can keep up with what's going on back in the US, only been back once since coming out here.  I wonder which of my old AR15 friends are still around.
View Quote

Please do that.  It would be great to have you back here.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 7:44:59 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I remember you too.  By the way, stuff is about to get VERY serious in Yemen.  The news in the USA is not covering half of what's going on.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I remember the OP.

Details?

Link Posted: 3/30/2015 7:45:20 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

I remember you well!  It's good to see you back.  You need the Equalizer avatar back!
View Quote
I will re-up my membership in a week or two.  It has been awhile.  I have to get online very late here to talk to you all but that's fine I'm a night owl anyway lol.  

Link Posted: 3/30/2015 7:45:47 PM EDT
[#23]
I am waiting for the investigation into Obama giving 100's of billions of military hardware to ISIS
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 7:46:12 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

IN!

This is news to me....

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

Link Posted: 3/30/2015 7:49:29 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Don't know ... I remember you too under a different name, they probably sent out a bulletin to your department I'm guessing but it may have gotten lost in the hundreds you receive

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's not me your remembering....I have only been here under this name and am not with any department.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 7:50:52 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
Details?

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I remember the OP.

Details?

There is a small strait called Bab-el_Mandeb between Yemen and Dhbouti.  About 4 million barrels of oil pass through it per day.  Houthis and Al Qaeda are about 5 miles from that area, and Houthis (backed by Iran) already control a major port just north of there.  IF that strait gets blocked in any way oil prices will dramatically skyrocket.  So far the main thing keeping it open are FOUR Egyptian navy ships.  It looks like Saudi Arabia is preparing for an armored incursion into Yemen, they have been softening up targets in Yemen all night using heavy bombardment.  And Saudi Arabia has 150,000 troops ready to invade Yemen after that so things are very, very hairy right now.  

Link Posted: 3/30/2015 7:51:00 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Details?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I remember the OP.

Details?

Tagging for Details from our ARFCOM Foriegn correspondant, reporting live from between the mudhuts.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 7:52:08 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
That's not me your remembering....I have only been here under this name and am not with any department.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sorry I thought you were Norcal_LEO

Link Posted: 3/30/2015 7:54:02 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
There is a small strait called Bab-el_Mandeb between Yemen and Dhbouti.  About 4 million barrels of oil pass through it per day.  Houthis and Al Qaeda are about 5 miles from that area, and Houthis (backed by Iran) already control a major port just north of there.  IF that strait gets blocked in any way oil prices will dramatically skyrocket.  So far the main thing keeping it open are FOUR Egyptian navy ships.  It looks like Saudi Arabia is preparing for an armored incursion into Yemen, they have been softening up targets in Yemen all night using heavy bombardment.  And Saudi Arabia has 150,000 troops ready to invade Yemen after that so things are very, very hairy right now.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I remember the OP.

Details?

While the price increase of oil would be nice for my profession, I PRAY this doesn't get froggy.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 7:55:09 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Hah, that was it!

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.418688.1314525270!/img/httpImage/alg-actor-edward-woodward-jpg.jpg

And yet I can't remember what I had for breakfast.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Did you have an avatar with a closeup of some guy holding a pistol alongside his head, pointed up?
Yes, I had the picture of "Robert McCall" from The Equalizer.  Guess its time to renew my membership lol.

Hah, that was it!

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.418688.1314525270!/img/httpImage/alg-actor-edward-woodward-jpg.jpg

I remember that avatar.
Welcome back OP.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 7:55:57 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Hah, that was it!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Did you have an avatar with a closeup of some guy holding a pistol alongside his head, pointed up?
Yes, I had the picture of "Robert McCall" from The Equalizer.  Guess its time to renew my membership lol.

Hah, that was it!

Lmao..seriously how do you remember that? What was mine..I honestly don't remember
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 7:56:00 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nope, this is my only account.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 8:02:34 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
I remember that avatar.

Welcome back OP.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hah, that was it!

I remember that avatar.

Welcome back OP.

Good to be back.  Now since I am only about 300-350 miles from Yemen right now, lets hope that the nukes Saudi Arabia is trying to secretly get from Pakistan are never used, because I'm in the fallout zone for sure lol  I hope to re-up my AR-15 membership before then lol.

Link Posted: 3/30/2015 8:04:06 PM EDT
[#34]
There was some drama in the NV forum about this a few years back.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 8:07:41 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

There was some drama in the NV forum about this a few years back.

View Quote
Apparently some may still be floating around as recently as a year ago from what I can tell.

Link Posted: 3/30/2015 8:07:42 PM EDT
[#36]
So you're saying the Electromagnetic Systems Group of General Atomics (GA-EMS) Blitzer Railgun I bought off of EE might not be legit?
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 8:08:09 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This all makes no sense

Link Posted: 3/30/2015 8:08:29 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 8:10:08 PM EDT
[#39]
Thanks for the information and welcome back.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 8:14:20 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
No, I never got banned lol.  Been here in Africa past two years trying to cause Al Shabaab etc some problems lol.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I thought you got banned.
No, I never got banned lol.  Been here in Africa past two years trying to cause Al Shabaab etc some problems lol.

Good.  

By the way, who put the bob in the Al Shabaab?
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 8:14:56 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

It's good info. There is stolen shit on EE and the Feds are watching.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Since 2009, some of this advanced hardware has been reported as missing and is
actively being sold or discussed on the global market on a variety of websites including:
craigslistorg; armslist.com; gunbroker.com; ebay.com; willsopticscom; reachoo.com;
forum.snipershide.com; longrangehuntingcom; calgunsnet; ar15.com; lionseek.com;
texasguntalkcom; sport?shermencom.

In other words, ar15.com was mentioned along with all of the other big players in the online forum/sales sites.

It's good info. There is stolen shit on EE and the Feds are watching.

Yup. I stopped a sale short when I got an image of the box for the item that was obviously a military issue of a product. Wound up getting the mods involved,lots of red flags going up once I pressed the issue with the seller.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 8:22:55 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
Good.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Good.  

Bob is Al Qaeda's half-witted little brother, known to be attracted to sheep but they'll have nothing to do with him.

Link Posted: 3/30/2015 8:28:39 PM EDT
[#43]
This is why I don't buy stuff that could possibly be mil issued stuff secondhand. If I want a acog/elcan/eotech/aimpoint model that the military uses I'll buy it new from a reputable dealer.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 8:30:33 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Bob is Al Qaeda's half-witted little brother, known to be attracted to sheep but they'll have nothing to do with him.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good.  

Figures.  I never met a Bob or a Baab who didn't turn out to be a worthless fucker.

Link Posted: 3/30/2015 8:37:04 PM EDT
[#45]
OP sounds like a pretty cool dude.

Welcome back!
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 8:46:08 PM EDT
[#46]
I read a excerpt of that document the other day and was happy to see AR15.com was not on it but it looks like it got cut off at calguns. This will be interesting.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 8:49:20 PM EDT
[#47]
in!
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 8:55:05 PM EDT
[#48]
For some reason your handle reminds me of a guy who Darth Vader choked a bitch at a gunshow in Tejas'.

Not sure why
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 8:55:24 PM EDT
[#49]
Also isn't a known fact that feds look at the EE hell I think it is known that they have at least two different accounts. There is a reason you don't see PEQ15 class III lasers, made in Swedish aim point M2, and knights USMC marked Buis. This site does a pretty good job of keeping stolen stuff off what they can at least, eBay on the other hand is a free for all.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 8:57:07 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

This all makes no sense

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This all makes no sense

You're just saying that to make us think we don't know you know what we think you don't know.

Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top