BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 11:35:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Old ARFCOM:  "The Republicans are a bunch of do-nothings who are scared of standing up to Obama"

New ARFCOM:  "Doesn't matter what the Republicans do, it won't make any difference."

This place is so predictable sometimes....  
View Quote

Just wait until it's closer to election time...there's no pleasing anyone.
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 11:36:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Not a fucking thing will happen.
View Quote

Right, that's the really cool thing.

One can get upset about the accusations of Obama doing this illegal stuff, which even as accusations are absolutely true, 'cause Bibi said outsiders were working against him, and we all know he's the good guy, and Obama is practically if not actually the Antichrist.

And then one can get upset about nothing happening to Obama as a result of those accusations.

Umm, satisfying.    

Link Posted: 3/29/2015 11:38:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This, but one can hope....
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 11:38:56 AM EDT
[#4]
when someone in the administration is actually charged with a crime or commits suicide with 3 shots to the back of head, then I will pay attention.
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 11:38:57 AM EDT
[#5]
Oh please, whatever. The First Black President of the USA™ is untouchable.

Nothing, barring murdering a transvestite prostitute directly witnessed by at least three Supreme Court justices, will get this man in trouble.

Link Posted: 3/29/2015 11:39:46 AM EDT
[#6]
"The distraction of the week, on No Agenda...look over there"

No Agenda Show
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 11:46:19 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

She could be, 0bama just got done slamming a couple of MK48's in her bid for the White House so she might be feeling salty.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It'd be awesome if Hillary was pulling some strings behind the scenes to feed information to the Dems in the committee.

She could be, 0bama just got done slamming a couple of MK48's in her bid for the White House so she might be feeling salty.

That's what I'm thinking.

Also, if true, it would make good theater. It would go nowhere as the Mocha Messiah is untouchable, but the infighting would set the Dems back and help get a Republican elected. I hope Hillary cranks the cuntswitch to eleven and makes a bloodbath so glorious that the doors to the senate makes the elevator in The Shining look like a slight nosebleed.
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 11:46:43 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
The republicans will probably give him another Peace Prize.
View Quote

Bonner will give him a handjob, lubed with tears.
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 11:53:41 AM EDT
[#9]
They can't get to the exonerating him, until after they do the investigating of him.

I am unsure of exactly what medal or commendation can the senate investigatory panel award Obama after their exhaustive investigation?

Maybe they will invent a new one that is Double Plus better than any commendation previously available?
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 11:53:57 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Old ARFCOM:  "The Republicans are a bunch of do-nothings who are scared of standing up to Obama"

New ARFCOM:  "Doesn't matter what the Republicans do, it won't make any difference."

View Quote

Starting an investigation that goes absolutely no where isn't "standing up to Obama". See Issa and just about everything that's been done on Fast and Furious.

The standard most have for "DOING SOMETHING" when it comes to Obama is a bit higher than talk and that's why the new ARFCOM is saying - it doesn't matter because they're actually not DOING anything other than talk and then disappear.

People who believe any Congressman is going to seriously investigate a democrat leader, prosecute and then effect change at this level are the same that think a Glock and a soldering iron means they're Ted Yost and this is now 2000 dollar Sentinel G19.

They don't actually DO anything because they're scared of the same happening to them when it's their turn in the big chair. It's all kabuki theater.
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 12:04:21 PM EDT
[#11]
FBHO
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 12:21:59 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

One can get upset about the accusations of Obama doing this illegal stuff, which even as accusations are absolutely true, 'cause Bibi said outsiders were working against him, and we all know he's the good guy, and Obama is practically if not actually the Antichrist.

And then one can get upset about nothing happening to Obama as a result of those accusations.

Umm, satisfying.    

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Umm, satisfying.    

I'm sure the results of accusations is not the only thing about Obama you find satisfying.

Link Posted: 3/29/2015 12:32:59 PM EDT
[#13]
It's not like our gov't doesn't already interfere with elections in other countries
only this time the Pres. did it on his own.

But I'm sure any evidence will be held up, "lost" and or deleted only to be found again

in another 2 yrs.  (too late)
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 12:33:43 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Because this will actually go somewhere.......
View Quote

FPNI. More bullshit political theater. Nothing meaningful will happen.
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 12:40:03 PM EDT
[#15]
Some crazy entitled bitch kept a secret, private e-mail server in her house and conducted all her official business via e-mail through that server, as Secretary of State, then wiped the server in the face of a Congressional subpoena. And she's going to be our next President.

This shit with Obama won't even move the needle.
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 12:41:40 PM EDT
[#16]
Emails?  What emails?  We ain't gots no emails.  You just racist.
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 12:45:19 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, and with the sounds of double-butter poppin so friggin loud that you'll think your in the middle of battalion sized fire-fight..

Link Posted: 3/29/2015 12:45:20 PM EDT
[#18]
Another investigative committee?

I guess our elected officials have to do something to pass the time..........

I sometimes wish they would just stay home and have their checks mailed to them.
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 12:47:04 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I'm sure the results of accusations is not the only thing about Obama you find satisfying.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Umm, satisfying.    

I don't think anyone likes that troll. If everyone would just ignore him maybe he will just go away.
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 12:48:01 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
The left will be claiming racism. Again.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/29/2015 12:48:15 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

That's a good point, but I was drawing attention to the initial reactions of most people here.  

The Republicans are damned if they do, and damned if they don't.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

...or the fact that there's one website reporting it and a couple pro-Israel, jewish websites parroting it but it's nowhere else to be found... might have something to do with it. (At least when doing a search to see if any other news site has it. I'd think the Guardian would have it but can't seem to find it.)

That's a good point, but I was drawing attention to the initial reactions of most people here.  

The Republicans are damned if they do, and damned if they don't.

No they are dammed because THEY DON'T.
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 12:54:08 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

and a ticker tape parade.
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 12:55:50 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
The Izzy Lobby at work.

Why don't the Izzies prove to the world he's a Kenyan?   Wouldn't that be the quick and dirty way to discredit Dear Leader?  I'm sure they could get enough people to prove his Indonesian citizenship too.  Or are the Izzies using that to control Dear Leader?
View Quote

Because his real daddy is Frank Marshal Davis, prominent black communist.  And American citizen.  That's their ace in the whore.
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 1:00:00 PM EDT
[#24]
I don't see the point in bitching, whining, complaining, 'because this will go somewhere', yada yada yada...

He's there.  That's it.  Nothing you can do about it.  NOBODY will do anything about it.

That shit head is made of Teflon, nothing sticks.  Investigating shit is all theater, it won't go anywhere.  You should know that by now.

His ass will be out of the White House soon and we will see where we go from there.

I hate the motherfucker, but he's there and that's that.
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 1:00:48 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

+1

Lol
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1

Lol

Yeah, this,,,

Wake me when the impeachment hearings start
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 1:03:42 PM EDT
[#26]
Then Uncle Joe will pardon him.
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 1:09:11 PM EDT
[#27]
you can threaten to impeach a Republican president and it actually means something, you can actually impeach a democrat president and it goes no where........go figure.
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 1:11:18 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I don't think anyone likes that troll. If everyone would just ignore him maybe he will just go away.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Umm, satisfying.    

Don't worry, soon enough I will take my leave from GD and offer no further comment on the rampant whining and sad victim narratives among Real American Commiserating Heroes who are, apparently, dominated by pussy liberals at every turn.

You are the only hope for America.  

Remember: It's just not fair.

Link Posted: 3/29/2015 1:22:00 PM EDT
[#29]
I wonder what it's like to know for certain that you can do literally anything you want and get away with it? If they haven't dropped the hammer on him for the 287 other criminal actions he's committed against the United States, I'm quite certain they won't do anything about his actions in a foreign country.

I'm ready for us to have a real President again... You know, one that doesn't hate America.

FBHO  
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 1:30:57 PM EDT
[#30]
So...... then Biden becomes Prez ?  

Link Posted: 3/29/2015 1:34:27 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

In for the disappoint

View Quote
This is the only rational response to this news.

Link Posted: 3/29/2015 1:38:28 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Because it damn well might, chief...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Because it damn well might, chief...

there is a better chance of me making out with a supermodel. this is all Kabuki theater. nothing will stick to the Teflon president.
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 1:40:49 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
"The distraction of the week, on No Agenda...look over there"

No Agenda Show
View Quote

Yeah exactly, so what is coming? Iran nuke deal, or do we get all new bullshit????

Capt. O'Hagan: "Let me guess. You just humped the mayor's wife and burnt down City Hall."
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 1:41:09 PM EDT
[#34]
This could be the real deal. You don't f#uck with the Israelis. Or the Clintons, for that matter. Both of those people will kill you if threatened.
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 1:42:36 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Exactly. ..
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Exactly. ..

Link Posted: 3/29/2015 1:44:56 PM EDT
[#36]
Tagging for the disappoint.  Maybe I'll be surprised.
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 1:50:18 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

now that's funny
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 1:50:49 PM EDT
[#38]
Finally after all these years of scandals, we're going to nail Obama on criminal acts
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 1:52:27 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

Do everyone a favor and kindly STFU. People like you said this about the Colorado recalls. People like you said this about the m855 ammo ban. People like you said this about...

Need I go on? There's a time for optimism, and it is now. Keep your sentiments (no, you are not a realist) to yourself.
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 1:54:02 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

View Quote
Oh there won't be dissapoint this time, they are going to nail Obama this time.

That is unless Obama admits to having no knowledge of the events

Link Posted: 3/29/2015 1:56:20 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He'll have heard it on the news just like we did.
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 1:58:33 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm still waiting for that damn pony.
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 2:04:53 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

yes, he is

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
http://i.imgur.com/ULDSNx3.png

Oh yeah, sure buddy. I'll get right on that. Any day now. Just put it on the pile with the rest. Real busy here, you know. Important justice stuff. You know the way out, right?

He is not the AG anymore...

yes, he is

Correct.  And I sincerely believe he will be Attorney General until the last day The Obama is in office.  The "resignation" was yet another scam The Obama has perpetrated on us and for the single reason of stopping embarrassing Congressional investigations of Holder/Obama.  Holder is going nowhere.
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 2:08:24 PM EDT
[#44]
another day, another stooge show
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 2:12:10 PM EDT
[#45]
Oh please oh please oh please, let this go somewhere.
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 2:12:21 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Do everyone a favor and kindly STFU. People like you said this about the Colorado recalls. People like you said this about the m855 ammo ban. People like you said this about...

Need I go on? There's a time for optimism, and it is now. Keep your sentiments (no, you are not a realist) to yourself.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol

How's that working out for CO? Oh that's right... gun laws still passed and weed is legal. Much win. Such freedom. wow.
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 2:12:40 PM EDT
[#47]
To all the boo hoo, "this will go nowhere" types...

Who cares.  

Keep them coming.

If congress can keep the Kenyan tied up defending himself for the next two years, they will have earned their pay.

Link Posted: 3/29/2015 2:14:11 PM EDT
[#48]
it ed be nice to put that immigrant in jail or deport it.
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 2:18:10 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

So fucking what.

Since when is doing the right thing and prosecuting criminal actions dependent on whether there is civil unrest as a result.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
There would be riots. We live among charismatic leader worshipping hippie socialists. He has a Nobel Peace prize for god's sake. How would that look to impeach a Nobel Prize Winner? racist. That's how...

So fucking what.

Since when is doing the right thing and prosecuting criminal actions dependent on whether there is civil unrest as a result.

Since Ferguson.
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 2:19:55 PM EDT
[#50]
My guess is this will distract from Iran's nuke deal, and when that is over they'll play some kind of victim card with their new AG pick until this shit blows over. It's been non-stop overlapping scandals that never get resolved because the next one takes the spot light then the next and the next. I can't be the only one to notice this am I?  Kind of like hit and run guerilla tactics that keep the opposition of balance and unable to commit resources to the fight before the fight has moved somewhere else but with politics instead. Can't find Charlie in the bush, got to cut off his resources.

Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top