BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 10:04:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Had nothing to do with their graduation training...this team was mostly Vietnam veterans, but you couldn't know that, you weren't there... and since you missed the part "1st COSCOM" I guess I'll have to fill it in for you that 1st COSCOM means 1st Corp Support Command and that I came out of the 503rd Heavy Equipment Maintenance Company which means we were mechanics...  FWIW the guys who didn't impress me just had the attitudes they didn't want to be there and didn't give a shit... a lot of that back then when I went in as the last of the guys who got drafted were still in the Army. As volunteers I just thought they should have at least given off a better attitude.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Many moons ago at Ft Bragg I spent 3 weeks with an SF A-Team running around the woods of North Carolina as guerrillas,most of the guys on the team impressed me but a few didn't. Every summer while I was there 74-76 they would always ask for volunteers over in 1st COSCOM... I always raised my hand as I knew what they wanted that time of year, actually the best times for me in the Army were every time they asked for volunteers it was always to do something cool, you just had to know when to volunteer and when to keep your hand down

The guys didn't impress you during their graduation exercise of their SF school? As a former delta operator or grey beard long tabber you of all people should understand that they are getting ceritified to leave training and go out into the world and begin their careers of being awesome and learning how to do more cool shit.

Had nothing to do with their graduation training...this team was mostly Vietnam veterans, but you couldn't know that, you weren't there... and since you missed the part "1st COSCOM" I guess I'll have to fill it in for you that 1st COSCOM means 1st Corp Support Command and that I came out of the 503rd Heavy Equipment Maintenance Company which means we were mechanics...  FWIW the guys who didn't impress me just had the attitudes they didn't want to be there and didn't give a shit... a lot of that back then when I went in as the last of the guys who got drafted were still in the Army. As volunteers I just thought they should have at least given off a better attitude.

Woah. I forgot I corps was at Bragg In the late 50s. I glossed over the year, my bad. I can imagine  the post Vietnam 5th Grp guys wouldn't be the happiest of campers. That is a group that has been in the thick of just about everything since.
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 11:08:42 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

are we sure they arent filming for a new season of The Unit
View Quote

Dude! It's not nice to tease about shit like that!  I kinda wanna see the ending story arc they had lined up. Brown gets hurt ala Ron Shields and trains CIA agents.
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 11:30:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Population density? Anti-military attitudes?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
No exercise in the east coast? I wonder why...

There are other exercises, run by the DoD, that take place in the NE US.
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 11:34:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Baltimore in particular.
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 11:44:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Undetected.

Groups of bearded men by the dozen with softshells, merrils, and operat0r pants on.

Totally undetectable.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/28/2015 11:44:45 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
1.  Do you  believe that our armed forces should be training to defend American soil from foreign invasion?  Can you tell me what a SF Groups mission during such an invasion would be?  More specifically what would a SFG (NG) be doing?

2.  Do you believe that one of the reasons our forefathers affirmed our right to keep and bear arms was to defend against foreign invasion?  Tell me who will be training the "militia" to fight against this hypothetical professional invasion force. Your uncle Jeb may be a fine shot with his "turty-turty" but does he know the weak spots on an IFV, how to cook up a batch of something that will cut rail lines or collapse a bridge?  Does he know how to maintain records or payroll for a guerrilla force, treat dysentery, gather-verify-filter-disseminate information from a variety of intel sources be they disgruntled enemy officers or drug addled junkies?  How is Uncle Jeb at wireless coms?

[Sarcasm]

If only we had a professional organization within our armed forces composed of men who were not only subject matter experts in these fields but trained to teach them to others.  [/Sarcasm]

3.  Turn off the Alex Jones for a while, stop huffing spray paint, and maybe get out and talk to some members of our military.  Then go talk to some federal law enforcement, some politicians, journalists, college professors,  media personalities, then tell me who you think represents the biggest potential threat of " tyranny and oppression."

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
Operation Jade Helm, prepping the battle space with Texas and Utah as the OPFOR.  Great intelligence gathering opportunity.  Unless of course you think they are doing it to better protect us.

ETA: Here's the contact information.  Email or call these good people and ask them what the fuck does "Master the Human Domain" mean?!?  Jesus.

https://

westernrifleshooters.files.wordpress.com/2015/03/10314616_943167485702692_9049495526894168682_n.jpg?w=750&h=605

1.  Do you  believe that our armed forces should be training to defend American soil from foreign invasion?  Can you tell me what a SF Groups mission during such an invasion would be?  More specifically what would a SFG (NG) be doing?

2.  Do you believe that one of the reasons our forefathers affirmed our right to keep and bear arms was to defend against foreign invasion?  Tell me who will be training the "militia" to fight against this hypothetical professional invasion force. Your uncle Jeb may be a fine shot with his "turty-turty" but does he know the weak spots on an IFV, how to cook up a batch of something that will cut rail lines or collapse a bridge?  Does he know how to maintain records or payroll for a guerrilla force, treat dysentery, gather-verify-filter-disseminate information from a variety of intel sources be they disgruntled enemy officers or drug addled junkies?  How is Uncle Jeb at wireless coms?

[Sarcasm]

If only we had a professional organization within our armed forces composed of men who were not only subject matter experts in these fields but trained to teach them to others.  [/Sarcasm]

3.  Turn off the Alex Jones for a while, stop huffing spray paint, and maybe get out and talk to some members of our military.  Then go talk to some federal law enforcement, some politicians, journalists, college professors,  media personalities, then tell me who you think represents the biggest potential threat of " tyranny and oppression."

More name calling form the apparatchiks among us.

You think this president ordered this to HELP US from an invasion by whom?  Saudis?  Syria? Right, who's huffing what here son?

I won't call you names but I will tell you and the rest of the Special Forces nuthuggers in here to go fuck yourselves.

Link Posted: 3/28/2015 11:45:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

We even had a thread here freaking out about one such exercise a couple of years ago, I believe.
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 11:47:55 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

You think this president ordered this to HELP US from an invasion by whom?  Saudis?  Syria? Right, who's huffing what here son?

I won't call you names but I will tell you and the rest of the Special Forces nuthuggers in here to go fuck yourselves.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Operation Jade Helm, prepping the battle space with Texas and Utah as the OPFOR.  Great intelligence gathering opportunity.  Unless of course you think they are doing it to better protect us.

ETA: Here's the contact information.  Email or call these good people and ask them what the fuck does "Master the Human Domain" mean?!?  Jesus.

westernrifleshooters.files.wordpress.com/2015/03/10314616_943167485702692_9049495526894168682_n.jpg?w=750&h=605

[Sarcasm]

What do they call the planet you live on?
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 11:50:11 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

[Sarcasm]

Reality.  Move to it quickly, you'll suffer less.
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 11:55:58 PM EDT
[#10]

Link Posted: 3/28/2015 11:56:07 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

No suffering over here.  

My advise for you is to step away from the conspiracy stuff a little bit.  Your cortisol levels will lower.

Plenty of these scary SF guys are actually living in communities in Utah and Texas.
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 11:59:44 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nuh uh!
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 12:02:25 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
No suffering over here.  
My advise for you is to step away from the conspiracy stuff a little bit.  Your cortisol levels will lower.
Plenty of these scary SF guys are actually living in communities in Utah and Texas.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No suffering over here.  

Great, you and your tier 1 buddies keep obeying those "lawful orders" and keep on "saving us" from those scary invaders.  No one is talking about chemtrails here big guy.

Link Posted: 3/29/2015 12:09:34 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Great, you and your tier 1 buddies keep obeying those "lawful orders" and keep on "saving us" from those scary invaders.  No one is talking about chemtrails here big guy.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No suffering over here.  

I'll be out and completely unbeholden to the DOD very soon.  But I will tell my buddies to up your chemtrail dose.
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 12:10:50 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No suffering over here.  

Are you high?
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 12:12:41 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Are you high?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

No suffering over here.  

Are you high?

Dir her her yuk yuk man make funny name calling.

Link Posted: 3/29/2015 12:14:49 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 12:17:38 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

maybe i missed that part in training but how does dude fall from the sky then blend in civi pop?
unless he's dropping in pleated khakis and a flannel cut off shirt ...  

View Quote

It sounds good when you're writing up the proposal to spend tax dollars.

Link Posted: 3/29/2015 12:17:57 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Are you high?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No suffering over here.  

Are you high?

If only the issue were so benign as being high.
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 12:18:13 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Dir her her yuk yuk man make funny name calling.  
View Quote

You really consider Army SF to be your enemy?
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 12:18:52 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
I would say that training like this happens in spite of, not because of, your dear leader.

Things like this have happened around the country, yearly, since the 50's. They seek out freedom minded landowners who want to help mil members who are training to punch the enemy in the junk, and they pay them well.

You come across as pretty much the epitome of basement dwelling bitter nothingness.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

[Sarcasm]

I would say that training like this happens in spite of, not because of, your dear leader.

Things like this have happened around the country, yearly, since the 50's. They seek out freedom minded landowners who want to help mil members who are training to punch the enemy in the junk, and they pay them well.

You come across as pretty much the epitome of basement dwelling bitter nothingness.

More name calling.  Not a cogent argument from a single one of you.  Fighting an "enemy" in a 7th century civilization.  Bad asses all of ya!

Link Posted: 3/29/2015 12:20:05 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

If only there were dry places around the world filled with oil wells, douchebags, and guns that we may have already deployed too or could again in the future. Then we just have to find someplace similar in the USA to practice.

But where?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yeah we did this already, move along.

Link? The graphic seems sort of perverse. SpecOps taking Texas? Good training, sure. But training for...taking Texas?

If only there were dry places around the world filled with oil wells, douchebags, and guns that we may have already deployed too or could again in the future. Then we just have to find someplace similar in the USA to practice.

But where?

Okay, I laughed.  
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 12:20:22 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
maybe i missed that part in training but how does dude fall from the sky then blend in civi pop?

Setimes it's just so easy to tell....
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 12:20:46 AM EDT
[#24]
Sober up Sled_Dog, your'e acting stupid.
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 12:20:57 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It is, isn't it?

Link Posted: 3/29/2015 12:21:46 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

More name calling.  Not a cogent argument from a single one of you.  Fighting an "enemy" in a 7th century civilization.  Bad asses all of ya!

View Quote

It doesn't matter who blows you up or shoots you in the face with an AK.

You die or are horribly maimed just the same.  

Regardless of their technological inferiority. .  

Either way,
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 12:22:29 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 12:22:59 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

It is, isn't it?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It is, isn't it?

Yes.
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 12:25:23 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Who do you think broke the story?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Does Alex jones know about this????

Who do you think broke the story?

The warm afterglow hasn't left his face yet either.
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 12:27:56 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I'm pretty sure your tactic is a subsection in "Rules For Radicals". Act like such a retard that no one can resist pointing out the retard. Then insist people are calling you a retard to isolate you.
You isolate yourself.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm pretty sure your tactic is a subsection in "Rules For Radicals". Act like such a retard that no one can resist pointing out the retard. Then insist people are calling you a retard to isolate you.
You isolate yourself.

My coworker acts like this.
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 12:29:23 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

You isolate yourself.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

You isolate yourself.

Right, I'm crushed.  Sniff I'm just so lonely Sniff.

TRY again there ASVAB 70%ers.
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 12:29:34 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
SoCal insurgent checking in!
View Quote

Me, too.

Especially if they see what I been posting lately on Face Book.  Not too happy with POTUS or SecState.

Although I do remember an exercise where the local Coasties decided not to play, and certain elements decided to infiltrate anyway.  Well the Coasties caught them and called the local PD, who were not in the loop.  Let's just say a local officer ended up minus a motorcycle and hand cuffed in his skivies only to the fence.

Lots of pissing and moaning over that one.  Local gummint got a liason officer the next time.  The Coasties were told they might be playing agian like it or not.
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 12:29:55 AM EDT
[#33]
This whole thing upsets me and pisses me off no end!
Isn't Oklahoma good enough to be included in this operation?

Or aren't they tough enough to parachute in cowboy boots?  
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 12:30:27 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You isolate yourself.

Link Posted: 3/29/2015 12:31:46 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

[Sarcasm]

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

[Sarcasm]

For #2, Jeb just needs to watch a few YouTube videos such as TheHossUSMC, NutnFancy and that DitchBitch dude.
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 12:32:36 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 12:36:19 AM EDT
[#37]
pass the shovel, he's digging so far and so fast the entrenching tool isn't long enough anymore.
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 12:38:01 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
Lol. 70% won't get you in SF. Try again, moody loner.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You isolate yourself.

Of course you're "special" forces.  Thank you for "saving us" from the "enemy" who will invade us with a fleet of ox carts.

Link Posted: 3/29/2015 12:39:20 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Of course you're "special" forces.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You isolate yourself.

Of course you're "special" forces.

I love it, keep going.
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 12:39:42 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 12:40:29 AM EDT
[#41]
I edited the one above for you.  You guys really take yourselves pretty seriously.
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 12:42:45 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 12:51:13 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
They've been doing this all over NC for ages now. People are freaking out over nothing. You can only train so realistically on a range you've already done so much you've memorized it. Getting out into the real world to train is the next logical step.

I did the guerrilla detail for Robin Sage back in 2005. No ranges, just out with the SF students doing training missions all over rural NC. Running firefights through people's back yards and shit. Tons of civilians were in on it and played roles. By far the best training I ever saw in the Army.
View Quote

I still have some Pineland dollars saved up.
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 12:51:52 AM EDT
[#44]
Ill lose much sleep over this.
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 12:53:23 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 12:53:29 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Indeed.

ETA: Nice edit. No, the enemy does not have ox carts. That's retarded.

View Quote

Okay what then, Toyota trucks?  This notion that our elite military units are parachuting into the southwest United States to train and subsequently be able to train us to defend ourselves against invading "enemy" hordes is all that's retarded here.

All it is is conditioning the populace to accept armed "elites" among us, and to condition you into thinking it's OK.  Regardless of how smart you are, you're human, you'll accept the program because the people you fight with will accept it.

There is no conspiracy here, it's happening in the open.

I really did not intend to come in here and start shit, but I just can't believe that so many buy that story hook, line and sinker.  So be it, I am certainly never going to convince any of you otherwise.  I never thought I would see elite United States military forces operating domestically like we are the insurgents...but then again I never thought I would see a communist elected to the presidency of the United States.

ETA: Bohr_Adam is your sig line, really?

Link Posted: 3/29/2015 12:55:14 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Okay what then, Toyota trucks?  This notion that our elite military units are parachuting into the southwest United States to train and subsequently be able to train us to defend ourselves against invading "enemy" hordes is all that's retarded here.

All it is is conditioning the populace to accept armed "elites" among us, and to condition you into thinking it's OK.  Regardless of how smart you are, you're human, you'll accept the program because the people you fight with will accept it.

I really did not intend to come in here and start shit, but I just can't believe that so many buy that story hook, line and sinker.  So be it, I am certainly never going to convince any of you otherwise.  I never thought I would see elite United States military forces operating domestically like we are the insurgents...but then again I never thought I would see a communist elected to the presidency of the United States.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Indeed.

So you have absolutely no grasp on what this training actually is.
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 12:56:58 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
What I posted in the other thread yesterday about this.

Back in 1975, elements of the 19th Special Forces linked up with elements of the 5th Special Forces and chased each other all over Heber City, Utah and the Provo Canyon area. I had the distinct pleasure of flying circles in those damn canyons looking for hostiles while the guy next to me was busy puking his guts up. We ended up taking over the Heber City High School (BTW, I lost the disconnector spring out of my M16A1 on the front lawn, so if someone turns it in let me know), and eventually protecting against the assault of a Special Forces team on the local high school bus barn (We won!!, I padlocked the gate and they couldn't get in).

Fast forward to about 5 years ago, and once again the legendary steely eyed killers of SOCCOM attempted to infiltrate our local Intermountain power plant, while other elements of the Special Forces tried to capture them.

As they say, get a life. The western states have lots of public lands and a welcoming attitude towards helping the military train. Me, I am now a hostile guerrilla chief, and now have to be bribed with the finest MRE's and my choice of the female cultural liaisons the imperialist running dog soldiers bring to my country. If you want my soldiers, I get your MRE's and your women.

If you want to curry favor with your new SF overlords, please email  pictures of your women to me. Good teeth a must.  Regular bathing Optional
View Quote

Hey enough.  I was one of those guys.  We were actually in the field a bunch but my partner and I got tired of screwing with the locals and decided to do what they did.  That meant we went to the movie which was Robert Redford in the Waldo Pepper movie.  At least twice during the two weeks we managed to go to the only bar in town and filled the place with Freddy Fender and Wasted Days and Wasted nights.
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 12:57:31 AM EDT
[#49]
Yeah

If that star marks Phoenix, AZ...I'd say "they're off course, my friend...waaaaay off course."
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 12:58:27 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Indeed.

What are they training for? A fight with that 7th century "enemy" that the people of this country don't want?  This country only has one "enemy" and that's political correctness, that won't let us call a spade a spade, and keep a bunch of obvious terrorists off our soil.  meanwhile we frisk grandma in TSA lines.

What exactly is being "defended" here?

Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top