User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 10:58:37 AM EDT
[#1]
You know, Futurama had it right.

We need fucking suicide booths.

Places people can willingly go and cack themselves without killing a bunch of other innocent people or giving he left excuses to ban shit.

We need to face facts that people are going to kill themselves and we need to give them an easy, hassle-free, stigma free option.

Imagine how drastically US firearms death statistics would shift if we had these things?
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 11:32:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Just take one look at him sitting near the Golden Gate Bridge, he is sitting like a little Nancy boy, so you could tell he was weak minded.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 2:18:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Too bad security is such a touchy subject.  You could have a lot of fun with those people...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Been doing flights the last 2 days and passengers and random people at the airport have been asking me if I know why the pilot did what he did?  No I don't freaking know why he did it you retards.  Just because I'm also a pilot I'm supposed to have some mysterious insight into a psycho ' s mind?  Idiots!

Too bad security is such a touchy subject.  You could have a lot of fun with those people...

Oh I really wanted to mess with them.  It would be bad form.  I'm on the corporate flying side so security is a little different but still, yeah it would be bad to mess around.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 4:49:46 PM EDT
[#4]

So, she's available then?

Link Posted: 3/27/2015 4:55:13 PM EDT
[#5]
What I cant understand is that if he was deemed unfit to work why wasn't that info sent straight to his employer and not trusted that he would give them the info? I mean if I go to do something as simple as a piss test that stuff is sent directly to them.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 5:25:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Wasn't there just a story a few years ago about a seasoned captain going nuts mid flight.  The 1st officer locked him out of the cockpit and made an emergency landing.  Captain was raving about a bomb onboard, terrorists, etc...  Sounded like this guy was a schizo trying to keep it under the radar until he could retire...almost made it but cracked.

Thing with mental state there isn't a objective test.  It's obvious on psych evals what the 'correct' answers are if you want to be deemed 'sane'.  Maybe you need to fill out those questionaires while wired up to a polygraph.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 5:26:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
May have broken up with his girlfriend. Guys do some crazy shit over women.
View Quote

She's probably smart for breaking up with him.

Anyone who's willing to kill 160 innocent people in cold blood over a break up is pretty much a psycho to begin with.

Fuck that POS. . . . hell at least when it's an Alloha Snackbar you immediately understand their fucked up mentality/ideology.

This guy is just a little beta bitch. Hope he's enjoying his little corner of hell.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 5:35:26 PM EDT
[#8]
I took a flight yesterday on Alaskan and prior to the flight, the pilot got out and spoke to the passengers, not the normal preflight speech, but when into detail about his 25 years as a pilot where he was from, his co pilot and where they were from and how much they appreciated the the passengers. Was this to put the passengers at ease because of the events that happened? I fly a few times a month and the length and detail of this was out of the norm. He was very sincere.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 5:35:54 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
May have broken up with his girlfriend. Guys do some crazy shit over women.
View Quote

Maybe he took GDs advice and forgot to tell the rest of the plane?

Link Posted: 3/27/2015 5:42:47 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Been doing flights the last 2 days and passengers and random people at the airport have been asking me if I know why the pilot did what he did?  No I don't freaking know why he did it you retards.  Just because I'm also a pilot I'm supposed to have some mysterious insight into a psycho ' s mind?  Idiots!
View Quote

Easy, now! Don't get upset.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top