Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 1:08:26 AM EDT
[#1]
That does not seem like a credible source.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 1:08:32 AM EDT
[#2]
page 2

edit:  nope
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 1:09:14 AM EDT
[#3]

Michelle Fields has also claimed that Seth McFarlane tried to pick her up at a gas station.

http://twitchy.com/2014/11/13/dayum-michelle-fields-puts-the-icing-on-seth-macfarlanes-humiliation-cake/
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 1:12:10 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

He's an embarrassment to conservatives.

Enjoy your cartoons.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
He's a fucking moron drama queen regardless of any of that bullshit.

Liberals hate conservatives, but they especially hate black conservatives.

Enjoy your cartoons.

why the fuck are you still here? everyone fucking hates you, or didn't you know?

your life must be pretty boring if you get off on the random stranger hate.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 1:18:47 AM EDT
[#5]
Allen West's big toe is more of man than Obama ever will be. Hit piece.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 1:26:44 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Dude has been done.

Prison rape = gay is a choice was hilariously bad
View Quote

That was not West.  

SMH

Link Posted: 3/27/2015 2:02:25 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

why the fuck are you still here? everyone fucking hates you, or didn't you know?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Liberals hate conservatives, but they especially hate black conservatives.

Enjoy your cartoons.

Link Posted: 3/27/2015 2:06:06 AM EDT
[#8]
Notnews.com can independently confirm that liberal icon Harry Reid sexually harassed two different young men at Pajamas Sleepover using more than a dozen sources.

Reid, who was barred from Pajamas Sleepover, grabbed the private area of then 14-year-old, Michiel Fields in front of an elevator while the two of them were visting. Fields declined to be interviewed on record but three different sources at PJ Sleepover confirmed this story. (Update: Fields repeatedly and emphatically refused comment on the record and asked that I change his earlier confirmation which I have now done.)

According to sources at PJ Sleepover and some who have since left–the organization is apparently shutting down–Reid also undressed himself in front of young Brenagan Suchhouse Mills. Mills actually helped draft the press release that led to Reid’s departure. Mills, who is in 8th grade and the child of McCain lawyer B.A. Suchahouse Sr, reportedly sought therapy for the incident.

Reid, who is also married, has a string of young men that Notnews.com’s editor-in-chief Charles B. Johnson has tracked down over the past two years. His marital infidelity is an open secret in liberal circles but a taboo subject among liberal activists who point to his senate record and (less vocally) his race as an asset to the liberal movement.

There are other boy's who Notnews.com has tracked down and interviewed over the last two years that paint a picture of Reid as a sexual predator. Here are a few examples: He propositioned a liberal columnist. He grabbed a former communications apprentice in an elevator and tried to kiss him, an incident that brought him to tears and led him to leaving politics entirely. He moved out of Florida entirely and into another career.

Reid is currently the Senate Minority Leader Reid and currently serves as the United States Senate Minority Leader following the Republicans' capture of the majority in the Senate in the 2014 midterm elections.

Reid's current term ends in January 2017, and he has stated that he intends to seek re-election in 2016.

Neither Reid, nor Pajamas Sleepover, nor Reid wife returned requests for comment by deadline.

Satire
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 2:07:35 AM EDT
[#9]
But... but... Allen West can do no wrong!
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 2:14:52 AM EDT
[#10]
He better change his party affiliation to Dem and surname to Clinton quick, just to be on the safe side if he still
wants to be an effective and beyond reproach respectable public figure.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 2:24:31 AM EDT
[#11]
So let me get this straight....

GotNews.com says Allen West is a sexual predator and nobody questions it, nobody makes fun of the source, nobody makes Alex Jones jokes, etc.

The Gateway Pundit says the German copilot who crashed the plane was a Muslim convert and everybody mocks the source, makes Alex Jones jokes, tinfoil, etc.

I find it odd how so many here rush to judgement with West but not with the German mass murderer.

ETA:  Ok one poster questioned the source. Top of page 2.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 2:28:15 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
So let me get this straight....

GotNews.com says Allen West is a sexual predator and nobody questions it, nobody makes fun of the source, nobody makes Alex Jones jokes, etc.

The Gateway Pundit says the German copilot who crashed the plane was a Muslim convert and everybody mocks the source, makes Alex Jones jokes, tinfoil, etc.

I find it odd how so many here rush to judgement with West but not with the German mass murderer.

ETA:  Ok one poster questioned the source. Top of page 2
View Quote

OMG he noticed meeeeeee!!!!  /Beatles fangirl squeal
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 2:45:51 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

True or false....He damn sure gives off that vibe.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Allen West has self control issues?  I never would have guessed.

I like Allen West, a lot, and it sounds like he served our country honorably.

But I don't know. He gives off that vibe to me too. I remember how he fought (to the extreme) and seemed in denial when it was clear he lost his election. I thought that was weird and ever since then, I've looked at him differently.

I sincerely hope this isn't true.

Edit: If the news source is not credible, then that gives me hope. I truly do not want this to be true.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 2:51:38 AM EDT
[#14]
It's a foregone conclusion that any black conservative in America will get discredited as soon as enough people view him/her as a legitimate political threat.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 2:52:47 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
It's a foregone conclusion that any black conservative in America will get discredited accused of sex crimes against white women as soon as enough people view him/her as a legitimate political threat.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/27/2015 3:04:40 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Dude has been done.

View Quote

LOL.

All look alike much?
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 4:30:29 AM EDT
[#17]
From Wikipedia...

GotNews (or GotNews.com) is an investigative journalism website run by blogger and reporter Charles C Johnson.[1] The site focuses on "emotionally-charged [stories] of the moment [and seeks to] stake out the most divisive position possible."[2]
View Quote

Seriously?  Gotnews is not what I'd consider a reliable news source.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 5:27:17 AM EDT
[#18]
Let's not forget that Allen West was calling for Zimmerman to lose his right to own/carry a gun before his trial. "All we know is a young black man died and this man is still walking around with a concealed permit"

Link Posted: 3/27/2015 5:33:55 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Even if totally true if he had a D after his name we would all be told by the MSM and other politicians that it was all a vast right wing conspiracy.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/27/2015 5:58:11 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 5:58:57 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
He was done anyway.
View Quote

He was pre-done; a non-starter.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 6:02:59 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
One-termer flash in the pan.  He did have his fanbois here, though.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

One-termer flash in the pan.  He did have his fanbois here, though.

Redistricting did him in, as establishment type (R)s helped to sabotage him.

Link Posted: 3/27/2015 6:05:12 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Only dems are allowed to fuck women and children behind their spouses back.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just got Herman Cained

Only dems are allowed to fuck women and children behind their spouses back.

Bingo.  

Hillary, Bill seems to have been caught in another sex scandal involving trips on a plane .....(sweep sweep sweep)
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 6:11:15 AM EDT
[#24]
The 'tards always go after black men they don't like for sexual stuff.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 6:17:03 AM EDT
[#25]
Yet bill Clinton has sleep overs with underage sex slaves and he is a hero to the left
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 6:19:18 AM EDT
[#26]
who does he think he is, Bill Clinton?

Michelle fields is a cutie, if she's who I think she is.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 6:39:24 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
That does not seem like a credible source.
View Quote

yup. thats a pretty thin level of credibility in that particular news source.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 6:39:52 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
That was not West.  

SMH

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Dude has been done.

That was not West.  

SMH

They all look the same to him
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 6:40:19 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Just got Herman Cained
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/27/2015 6:49:00 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Yet bill Clinton has sleep overs with underage sex slaves and he is a hero to the left
View Quote

Barney Frank (D) had a prostitute living with him, using his house for business activities and got a pass for that as well.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 7:01:41 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Michelle Fields has also claimed that Seth McFarlane tried to pick her up at a gas station.

http://twitchy.com/2014/11/13/dayum-michelle-fields-puts-the-icing-on-seth-macfarlanes-humiliation-cake/
View Quote

This must be false, because Seth comes off uber-gay.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 7:37:43 AM EDT
[#32]
Saying Allen West is "done" implies that he was doing something to begin with.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 7:39:51 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Just got Herman Cained
View Quote

That's a Bingo
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 7:42:32 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Just got Herman Cained
View Quote

Happens to every "conservative" black man and to some others that just say honest things.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 7:43:22 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Good man and good leader , obviously you haven't met the man or served under him so you don't know what the fuck your talking about
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good man and good leader , obviously you haven't met the man or served under him so you don't know what the fuck your talking about

I am with the retard on this one.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 7:44:37 AM EDT
[#36]
So he bumped into someone and took his shirt off in front of someone else?
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 7:52:25 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

That's a Bingo
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just got Herman Cained

That's a Bingo

We just say Bingo.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 7:53:21 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Just got Herman Cained
View Quote

Yes if you are a conservative especially a black conservative if they can’t find anything on you they will just make it up.

Herman Cain was having an affair with a woman in the middle of him being diagnosed with cancer and having surgery that removed part of his liver and colon? Herman you stud you!

The most discriminated people in the United States aren’t gay, transgender, or Muslim they are black conservatives.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 8:03:47 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

But I don't know. He gives off that vibe to me too. I remember how he fought (to the extreme) and seemed in denial when it was clear he lost his election. I thought that was weird and ever since then, I've looked at him differently.

Edit: If the news source is not credible, then that gives me hope. I truly do not want this to be true.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He was kicked out of the Army for conducting a mock execution on a prisoner.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 8:04:34 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

FPNI
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just got Herman Cained

FPNI

Yup
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 8:17:06 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/27/2015 8:21:28 AM EDT
[#42]
anyone else find it hard to read a story that starts with off with "incident occurred at Pajamas media"  ...    

besides,  dude likes boobs,   he saw boobs, he grabbed boobs.  

Link Posted: 3/27/2015 8:24:00 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
http://gotnews.com/breaking-exclusive-allen-west-has-sexually-harassed-at-least-two-women/

Gotnews.com can independently confirm that conservative icon Allen West sexually harassed two different women at Pajamas Media using more than a dozen sources.

West, who was fired from Pajamas Media, grabbed the breast of then 24-year-old, Michelle Fields in front of an elevator while the two of them were colleagues. Fields declined to be interviewed on record but three different sources at PJ Media confirmed this story. (Update: Fields repeatedly and emphatically refused comment on the record and asked that I change her earlier confirmation which I have now done.)

According to sources at PJ Media and some who have since left–the organization is apparently shutting down–West also undressed himself in front of communications professional Sarah Culvahouse Mills. Mills actually drafted the press release that led to West’s departure. Mills, who is married and the daughter of McCain lawyer A.B. Culvahouse Jr, reportedly sought therapy for the incident.

West, who is also married, has a string of women that Gotnews.com’s editor-in-chief Charles C. Johnson has tracked down over the past two years. His marital infidelity is an open secret in conservative circles but a taboo subject among conservative activists who point to his military record and (less vocally) his race as an asset to the conservative movement.

There are other women who Gotnews.com has tracked down and interviewed over the last two years that paint a picture of West as a sexual predator. Here are a few examples: He propositioned a conservative columnist. He grabbed a former communications staffer in an elevator and tried to kiss her, an incident that brought her to tears and led her to leaving politics entirely. She moved out of Florida entirely and into another career.

West is currently the CEO of the National Center for Policy Analysis (NCPA), a Dallas-based think tank that has itself come under fire after its founder, John C. Goodman, was brought down by his own sex scandal after a 31-year stint as CEO.

All but five of NCPA’s twelve board members left the organization. The think tank also discussed a possible merger with the Texas Public Policy Foundation or shutting down entirely before it brought on West as CEO. West does not appear to have been vetted before he joined NCPA.

Neither West, nor NCPA, nor West’s wife returned requests for comment by deadline.
View Quote
View Quote

He was done anyway.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 8:25:51 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

What... Jesus... What the hell is your problem?
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 8:36:17 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Barney Frank (D) had a prostitute living with him, using his house for business activities and got a pass for that as well.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's how Democrats rolled back then and it's how they roll today. If West were a Dem (and assuming the charges are true), the DNC coffers would open wide and there would be a scorched earth retaliation against the people making these charges, with no one being spared. Hell, by now Bill Clinton himself would have called West to console him, empathize with him, and ask to trade a few private phone numbers of the accusers.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 8:37:09 AM EDT
[#46]
Common sense says boobs are meant for grabbing/touching/feeling. I don't see the problem here.

I would rather have a man run for office who grabs a boob, than one who is a huge boob!

Link Posted: 3/27/2015 8:37:24 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Just got Herman Cained
View Quote
and Bill Cosby'ed
You beat me to it.  Funny how successfull conservitive black men are lynched by rumor of sexual misconduct.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 8:53:27 AM EDT
[#48]
West should have hired Monica Lewinsky.  I heard she puts out.  
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 9:13:43 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I've met West on several occasions, and these accusations aside, he's a damn good guy....at least from the exposure I've had with him.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 10:01:11 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

And why did he do it?  Don't leave that part out because it doesn't fit your opinion of him.

Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top