BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 9
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 4:49:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Wow. I didn't know the culture permeated that deep!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I had an almost exactly similar experience at Chik-fil-a.  About three months ago, i was up in Flagstaff, sitting in a Chik-Fil-A booth, I was reading AR-15 on my ipad, and the thread was one of the members children was gravely ill and going into surgery, and the father was asking for prayers.   At that moment, while I was reading that message, one of the Chik-Fil-A employees came to the booth and asked if I needed anything, and I thanked them and said no, I guess they were killing time, or were really friendly as they asked if I was reading anything good.   I explained what the thread was about and the young guy nodded his head and walked away, not 2 minutes later, 15 Chik-Fil-A employees were at the booth, they all joined hands and prayed for a few minutes for our members child who was going into surgery.  

Truly evil people.

The guy, is reaping what he sowed.

That's awesome.  

that's amazing.....

I will do anything I can to support this business.

Wow. I didn't know the culture permeated that deep!

I gotta say, it shocked me at the time, I am not a Christian of any flavor, but I did have a feeling that their prayers would work.   Or, not work, but hold some sway in the universe.  That they were all college aged kids also made me stop and think.  All the bitching I do over where the country is headed, and to know there are at least 15 good kids out there really does make it a bit better.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 4:55:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him.  This idiot showed he lacked character of any kind.
View Quote

I try to always treat those whom I deal with daily as best I can.

You never know what kind of things are going on in there lives of others around you and how your actions can make or break them.

Link Posted: 3/27/2015 5:00:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Fun fact:  Our local CFA franchiser owner is a lesbian, complete with life partner and adopted kid.  She is awesome, and support many charitable organizations in our city.
View Quote

but...but..."hate"
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 5:29:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Do you think this jerkoff is like this when he's dealing with someone on equal or higher footing?

What do you think he would have done if a member of the public witnessed this and confronted him?

Would he have done this if he wasn't behind the wheel of a car and couldn't roll up his window and drive off?

View Quote

If he follows the usual model, with equals he's a slimy shit looking to stab the other guy in the back so he can get ahead.  With a superior, a revolting brown nose.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 5:39:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Ok he took a beating and lost it all. At some point the right thing is for everyone to show as much class as the chik fil a girl and forgive / forget. He's learned his lesson I'd say
View Quote

Fuck that and fuck him. I hope he dies from colon rectal cancer, slowly
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 6:06:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Assfucks like this guy never learn a lesson.  Im sure he blaims Christian  consevitives for these problems.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 6:08:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ok he took a beating and lost it all. At some point the right thing is for everyone to show as much class as the chik fil a girl and forgive / forget. He's learned his lesson I'd say

Link Posted: 3/27/2015 7:26:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Was not aware ARFCOM had a book club.  It appears to have not been very palatable for our taste.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 8:34:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Was not aware ARFCOM had a book club.  It appears to have not been very palatable for our taste.
View Quote

I would say we ripped him a new colostomy
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 9:24:57 PM EDT
[#10]
Stupid is supposed to hurt!

Maybe this guy's kids will recognize yet another reason why their dad is not to be idolized or even emulated. A hard lesson for children for sure, but maybe there's some good to come form this after all; at least I like to think so.

Oh, and for the forgivers and forgetters...forgiving and forgetting does not negate any resulting consequences or how others hold him to those consequences.

Forgiving is a feeling and forgetting is either a figurative term or a bunch of BS, in literal terms (unless you have Alzheimer's, short term memory, or you're Drew Barrymore in 50 First Dates).

Unfortunately, for his family, most of life's lessons have passed him by.

Good riddance to him and his like. God speed on his decline to the bottom of the gene pool, from whence he came, anyway.
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 6:58:38 AM EDT
[#11]
I am really comfortable with the demize of that cock sucker. I only wish I could bump into him in the grocery store as he uses his EBT card, so I could tell him what a thief he is ripping off the tax payer to subsidize his life as a penalty of his running his idiot mouth.  We get to buy this asshole food, pay his rent and utilities because he's a sack of shit? Oh goody!

He and his wife share a problem, they both need to see other men.
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 7:25:01 AM EDT
[#12]
Read the entire thread, WOW. As stated earlier, "Karma's a bitch". Only one thing missing....
Needs some Warren Zevon for a theme song.

Link Posted: 3/28/2015 7:26:05 AM EDT
[#13]
Why is a he on benefits?

With his education he couldn't get a job as a cubicle drone somewhere?
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 7:45:08 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Karma is a mother fucker.
View Quote

Seen too many shitbirds go thru life unscathed to believe in it....
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 8:17:15 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Fun fact:  Our local CFA franchiser owner is a lesbian, complete with life partner and adopted kid.  She is awesome, and support many charitable organizations in our city.
View Quote
Is she hot?

Pics of lesbian and life partner?  
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 8:27:53 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Why is a he on benefits?

With his education he couldn't get a job as a cubicle drone somewhere?
View Quote
Do you even liberal bro?

Link Posted: 3/28/2015 8:32:38 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 8:44:10 AM EDT
[#18]
Acting like an asshole cost him a lot.
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 8:55:29 AM EDT
[#19]
The only thing he is sorry about is being so damn dumb to post the video.
Screw him, sucks for his family but hey, sometimes hubby/daddy is a shitbird.
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 9:10:28 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

The guy was a total jackass but do you guys really get off on he and his family suffering?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
"Things were looking rough for Smith and his wife, Amy, along with their four sons after they lost their home and moved into an RV...
However, nearly two weeks later, he was fired once again after his boss realized he was the man from the video."

The guy was a total jackass but do you guys really get off on he and his family suffering?

Actions have consequences.   I feel no pity for him.
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 9:22:15 AM EDT
[#21]
"he should have kept his mouth shut" - my roommate
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 9:23:13 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

"Things were looking rough for Smith and his wife, Amy, along with their four sons after they lost their home and moved into an RV...

However, nearly two weeks later, he was fired once again after his boss realized he was the man from the video."

He didn't seem to care how his  actions affected his family, why should we. Life is hard. Even harder when you're stupid.

Link Posted: 3/28/2015 9:24:55 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Karma is a mother fucker.

you must not be as old as i am. all the ones i've known have managed to fuck themselves or get fucked good. one i know is sitting in federal detention right now awaiting trial.
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 9:27:06 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

No. People have expressed their sympathy for the wife and kids.  HOWEVER, I have no doubt she would have gladly spent the money from the book and enjoyed the notoriety had he become a darling of the Left.  Would she have attended the parties and laughed as he regaled the other Jackasses with his SJW war story?

I'm guessing, yes.

TC
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 9:34:50 AM EDT
[#25]
I'm shocked he hasn't acquired employment with the federal government.  He would not only he protected,  his ideology would be embraced by the current administration.
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 9:40:22 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Read his blog, he is not repentant at all, and says he wants to double down on calling out homophobes.
View Quote

Maybe he can get his own show on MSNBC.  They have an opening.

TC
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 9:50:20 AM EDT
[#27]
I painfully watched the video of the idiot berating a Chick-fil-a worker and have a few observations.  

Idiot was trolling for attention and trying to get on the "gay" love bandwagon.

Idiot said "hate" numerous times for added emphasis.

Idiot is a product of the pussification of the American Male.

Idiot did not have an original thought, just stated over and over the "gay" agenda talking points.

Idiot is the reason the rest of the world hates America.  

I am depressed by the change in America.  If your view is different from the thought de jour, or what is politically correct for the day, you are subject to attack and ridicule.  What happened to critical thinking, freedom of speech, and a big swinging set of balls?  When are we going to take back America?
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 10:19:50 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Great response from her. She is nothing but class.......
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Her response

http://youtu.be/Zar5OkiHbDw

Great response from her. She is nothing but class.......

She should be given a change at a very high level job within the company.

Link Posted: 3/28/2015 10:27:34 AM EDT
[#29]

Someone with his qualifications would have no trouble finding a top-flight job in either the food service or housekeeping industries.

Link Posted: 3/28/2015 10:38:45 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

What punishment? This is just a case of if you are an asshole, and show the world your ass, the world will treat you like an asshole. He is getting what he deserved. Its not like a judge handed him this sentence. He got what comes naturally to assholes.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That said, he was mean to a girl 3 years ago and it's basically ruined his life. I think the punishment outweighs the crime in this case.....

What punishment? This is just a case of if you are an asshole, and show the world your ass, the world will treat you like an asshole. He is getting what he deserved. Its not like a judge handed him this sentence. He got what comes naturally to assholes.

Exactly, you reap what you sow.

There is no conspiracy here. Nobody is holding meetings to decide what course of action to pursue to screw this guy. He's screwed himself and continues to screw himself, because he's such an incredible asshole.
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 10:38:49 AM EDT
[#31]
Guy is a douche bag, but anyone who works in customer service deals with assholes 10x worse on a daily basis.
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 10:40:25 AM EDT
[#32]
You mean he ripped into a serving wench and werent charged with assault? Is there no justice?
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 10:43:06 AM EDT
[#33]
The best part is the hypocrisy of "liberal tolerance."

Smith explained that he was enraged by the number of people that had come out to support the chicken fast-food firm during last weeks 'Chick-fil-A's Appreciation Day' and lost his cool.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/28/2015 10:46:02 AM EDT
[#34]
There are lots of people in this country trying to get by or get it together, none of which are posting videos of them being a jackass to someone they don't know. My give a shit is broken if he goes bankrupt.

It will be a life lesson to his kids, don't do stupid shit and then brag about it. Self importance, he had lots of it. Even in his story of how he got fired he has to make sure he tells you how much he made and how much his stock options were......nobody really gives a shit.

Link Posted: 3/28/2015 10:49:39 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

TC
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Read his blog, he is not repentant at all, and says he wants to double down on calling out homophobes.

TC

If he had really learned a lesson he wouldn't have a facebook page, a youtube page, or a blog where he talks about this shit over and over. Lay low dumbass. I think he really thinks he'll make money on this stupid fucking book.

Link Posted: 3/28/2015 10:50:32 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
There are lots of people in this country trying to get by or get it together, none of which are posting videos of them being a jackass to someone they don't know. My give a shit is broken if he goes bankrupt.

It will be a life lesson to his kids, don't do stupid shit and then brag about it. Self importance, he had lots of it. Even in his story of how he got fired he has to make sure he tells you how much he made and how much his stock options were......nobody really gives a shit.
View Quote

Typical liberal who thinks he's better than everyone else and in his head is righteous in everything that he does. The guy is a classic liberal and it's why I can't stand liberals.
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 10:51:21 AM EDT
[#37]
For how many times he vociferously denied his own homosexuality, he has some internal homophobia he needs to work out.
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 10:53:38 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
For how many times he vociferously denied his own homosexuality, he has some internal homophobia he needs to work out.
View Quote

I have no,doubt he has visited some roadside rest stop men's rooms
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 11:17:35 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

Is that Freud in your avatar, cuz that's some deep shit

He does seem light in the loafers though.
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 12:47:49 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Are the kids all adopted, they look nothing like him or his wife.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/03/26/16/2704BD0700000578-3013044-image-a-52_1427388641446.jpg
View Quote

Is the dad also the father to this guy?

Link Posted: 3/28/2015 2:01:12 PM EDT
[#41]
On the one hand, being a low-grade asshole seems like a fairly minor offense to lose your job over, let alone the three years of unemployment.  On the other hand...

Quoted:

View Quote

I saw an interview with this guy on like 20/20 or something.  And it struck me how fucked up this guy's decision process had to be.

Step 1: Set out to videotape yourself lecturing an employee of a company on why you disagree with a position that the company is taking.
            First he had to come to the conclusion that somehow lecturing someone who had nothing to do with the decisions of her higher-up was a good           idea.  Then he had to think that not only was he going to be making good point, but his points were so good that they just had to be shared with the rest of the world.  

Step 2: Botch the follow through.  
            He then set this plan into motion, but instead of delivering a quality soundbite that might make the employee think, he attempts to start an argument (which the employee doesn't engage, as is the time-honored lot of those in the service industry.  Well done on her part) and then degenerates into simply berating someone trying to do their job(serving food at a place where you disagree with the corporate stance isn't comparable to performing vivisections on captured Chinese, broseph).  All while he is filming his Crowning Moment of Awesome.

Now, step 1 could have been conceived as he was driving along and saw a Chick-Fil-A and it just popped into his head.  Step 2 really only naturally sprouts from that  - poorly thought out plans tend not to hold up so well in action.

But then came step three - Sharing his vision with the world.  Maybe he reviewed the footage, maybe not.  Maybe there was some time between the filming and the upload for him to consider his next move, maybe not.  But the ends result and what it said about him: Narcissistic enough to think that his voice needed to be heard, stupid enough to think that a drive-through was the proper place to put a soapbox, shortsighted enough not to review his work (or hotheaded enough to not take the time to let it marinate before checking it over), out-of-touch enough to think that the general public is going to sympathize with someone in the upper class undeservedly abusing someone of the lower class.

And he's still keeping this shit alive in the public consciousness with his social media (and even getting his kids in on the act.  Fucking classy).  He and George Zimmerman should hang out together.

I would have moved, change my name and found a new line of work if I were him.
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 8:21:15 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 8:36:52 AM EDT
[#43]
Just a note for those with kindles.

You can buy a digital book and return it within 7 days for any reason, no cost incurred.

Just sayin...........

The maggot has posted on his ad that one star comments far exceed number of books sold.......
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 8:39:45 AM EDT
[#44]
I needed a feel good story like this
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 9:32:24 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

You can buy a digital book and return it within 7 days for any reason, no cost incurred.

Just sayin...........

The maggot has posted on his ad that one star comments far exceed number of books sold.......
View Quote

I might do this.  He really needs a bunch of one star reviews from verified purchasers.
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 2:01:43 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

I might do this.  He really needs a bunch of one star reviews from verified purchasers.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just sayin...........

He's up to 86% one star reviews now.
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 7:46:36 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 8:36:54 PM EDT
[#48]
Adam Smith is an extremely mean spirited, intolerant and evil person.

In other words, he is a Liberal, he is a Democrat.

He deserves far worse than has so far happened to him.

Link Posted: 3/29/2015 9:25:35 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 11:39:17 PM EDT
[#50]
I know, I know, Hitler Reacts videos are old news, but given the lefts tendencies this one seems more appropriate...

Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top