Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 9
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 7:03:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Read his blog, he is not repentant at all, and says he wants to double down on calling out homophobes.
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 7:04:02 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't get it.  Both sides of the political arena are guilty of doing stupid shit like this.

If you don't agree with a CEO's statements on an issue, how hard is it to just not shop there?  Your rant isn't going to change anyone's mind.
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 7:04:23 PM EDT
[#3]
He still sounds like a d-bag.  I feel bad for his wife and kids.
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 7:05:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Read his blog, he is not repentant at all, and says he wants to double down on calling out homophobes.
View Quote

I refuse to add traffic to his site.
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 7:06:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

LOL, fucked for life, i feel bad for those kids though.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
But there was silver lining for him and the chance for a new start when he was offered a new job as a CFO in Portland a few months later.

'I felt like, "yeah, I got it. I am back'',' he said.

However, nearly two weeks later, he was fired once again after his boss realized he was the man from the video.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3013044/Ex-CFO-father-four-food-stamps-looking-job-viral-video-protesting-Chick-fil-left-unemployed.html#ixzz3VWoGPkao
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Kids will survive and learn a valuable lesson from it.
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 7:08:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Lots of people that feel that way don't verbally attack young ladies who are handing out free product to them and post it on the internet to make what they think is a good point.

Oddly, none of those people got fired from their jobs $200K jobs. I wonder why that is
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lots of people agree with him.

Lots of people that feel that way don't verbally attack young ladies who are handing out free product to them and post it on the internet to make what they think is a good point.

Oddly, none of those people got fired from their jobs $200K jobs. I wonder why that is

Even if someone agrees fully with his stance, the astounding lack of judgement required to post that video of himself shows that he is unfit to be a C level executive.
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 7:09:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Looks like his "book" is on Amazon: Has a high rating because he only has 4 reviews.  Would be a real shame is he got bad reviews and tanked that rating: Amazon
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 7:10:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Well, all I can say is..... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!! Being an cowardly asshole to people who are unable to fight back negates any sympathy.
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 7:12:37 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Ok he took a beating and lost it all. At some point the right thing is for everyone to show as much class as the chik fil a girl and forgive / forget. He's learned his lesson I'd say
View Quote

Actually he hasn't learned shit...

He wrote a book called,  'A Million Dollar Cup of Water: Discovering the Wealth in Authenticity'  He thinks he was wronged for his "authenticity."  That's what he learned.

First off, the video shows that he is an unlikable prick, and that's a fact regardless of how you feel about Hate Chicken.(not conducive to employment).

Second, he wants to be a CFO again.  Would you hire him to be a decision maker after this demonstration of his decision making sense?  Not only did he do it, he was the guy that posted  it online.  

He has proven himself unqualified as a shot caller.   And he's still not working, while his family suffers, but you and I both know there are plenty of "beneath him" book-keeping jobs that he could have easily gotten while he looked for that executive position he feels is his right.

Fuck that guy.

Link Posted: 3/26/2015 7:12:42 PM EDT
[#10]
Karma is a bitch
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 7:12:51 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I hope the meanest thing I've ever said never makes it to Youtube.
View Quote

A good way to insure that doesn't happen is to not record it and post it to youtube yourself.
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 7:13:30 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Karma is a mother fucker.

/thread.

Link Posted: 3/26/2015 7:15:11 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

If he needs a job bad enough he could always go apply at Chicfila.  Pretty sure they're always hiring.
View Quote

And I'd bet that they would hire him...  
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 7:16:20 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Are the kids all adopted, they look nothing like him or his wife.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/03/26/16/2704BD0700000578-3013044-image-a-52_1427388641446.jpg
View Quote

Plenty of reasons to knock the guy other than that. Adopting kids is a good thing.
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 7:18:02 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Plenty of reasons to knock the guy other than that. Adopting kids is a good thing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Are the kids all adopted, they look nothing like him or his wife.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/03/26/16/2704BD0700000578-3013044-image-a-52_1427388641446.jpg

Normally I'd agree, but this shithead is not a good role model for them.
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 7:21:00 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

I had an almost exactly similar experience at Chik-fil-a.  About three months ago, i was up in Flagstaff, sitting in a Chik-Fil-A booth, I was reading AR-15 on my ipad, and the thread was one of the members children was gravely ill and going into surgery, and the father was asking for prayers.   At that moment, while I was reading that message, one of the Chik-Fil-A employees came to the booth and asked if I needed anything, and I thanked them and said no, I guess they were killing time, or were really friendly as they asked if I was reading anything good.   I explained what the thread was about and the young guy nodded his head and walked away, not 2 minutes later, 15 Chik-Fil-A employees were at the booth, they all joined hands and prayed for a few minutes for our members child who was going into surgery.  

Truly evil people.

The guy, is reaping what he sowed.
View Quote

That's awesome.  
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 7:23:14 PM EDT
[#17]

Perhaps the product of a Lumberg-DeFoe union?
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 7:24:30 PM EDT
[#18]
Then the lord opened his anus and rained shit down on the.............LOL
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 7:25:48 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

The guy was a total jackass but do you guys really get off on he and his family suffering?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
"Things were looking rough for Smith and his wife, Amy, along with their four sons after they lost their home and moved into an RV...
However, nearly two weeks later, he was fired once again after his boss realized he was the man from the video."

The guy was a total jackass but do you guys really get off on he and his family suffering?

Yeah, suffering makes some people better.  Maybe his kids will realize that behaving like daddy is a mistake and be worthwhile adults.
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 7:27:26 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
That asshole can eat shit, for all I care

Too bad that his children have to pay for his stupidity
View Quote

To a certain extent, I have paid for my father's mistakes.  What I have done is learn from it and am a happier person for it.  I am hopeful his kids do the same.
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 7:29:43 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

I bet they will grow up learning that everything is someone else's fault
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 7:30:20 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

"Things were looking rough for Smith and his wife, Amy, along with their four sons after they lost their home and moved into an RV...

However, nearly two weeks later, he was fired once again after his boss realized he was the man from the video."

Yes.    
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 7:32:49 PM EDT
[#23]
If they guy had the slightest idea of what he did wrong, I might feel a tiny bit of sympathy for him, if for no other reason than his family.

But he doesn't get it.  Even his so called "apology" was a bunch of bullshit.  
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 7:36:31 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes...yes I do.  He fucked up...actions have consequences.
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 7:39:29 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
unemployed, lost his house, fired

The video from three years ago shows him expressing his disdain to Rachel Elizabeth for the fast-food chain's anti-gay marriage stance
Was earning $200,000-a-year and had $1 million in stock options
He lost his job, his stock options and his family lost their house and had to give away their possessions before he was hired and fired again

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3013044/Ex-CFO-father-four-food-stamps-looking-job-viral-video-protesting-Chick-fil-left-unemployed.html#ixzz3VWminJ8E
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
View Quote
View Quote

Moron. Lost everything for a stance Chick-fil-A doen't even have...

Link Posted: 3/26/2015 7:47:49 PM EDT
[#26]
Never saw that:

I like the version in my head

Dipshit: "Hey you know why I ordered this water?

Me: "'Cause you're thirsty?"

Dipshit: "bla bla hate bla ........ bla"

Me: "Wait. So, you're NOT thirsty?"

Dipshit: "blah"

Me: "Okayyyy. So, here's your water."

Dipshit: "blah look at me listen to me blah special."

Me: ::stand there, stare, wait::   ..... "Water?"
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 7:51:32 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

lol. Homophobe yet another word that has lost its meaning.
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 7:58:03 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You know, it's funny really.  The radical left are overplaying their hand, normal people are tired of being called names and are starting to push back.
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 8:02:24 PM EDT
[#29]
Reap it....all day long, asshole
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 8:09:47 PM EDT
[#30]
It would have been interesting if the company could have taken his stock options and put them into an account for the berated Chick Fil A employee.
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 8:11:42 PM EDT
[#31]
He did this to himself, thinking it would make him look good to the GLBTQ crowd.

Maybe he should move to San Francisco and look for a job there?
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 8:17:55 PM EDT
[#32]
Dude really stepped in it, and should have known damn well not to.

I'm not allowed to talk to media.  Employer would have my head.  Putting yourself out there on YouTube is similar.
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 8:20:42 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
Some of lifes lessons are hard.  Actions have consequences.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Some of lifes lessons are hard.  Actions have consequences.

Him?  Sure.  Sucks for his family though.

Link Posted: 3/26/2015 8:24:39 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Honestly...no, I don't. The way the article was written, it just struck me as almost comically tragic. The guy really is the poster child of how social media being a total asshole can literally ruin your life.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Honestly...no, I don't. The way the article was written, it just struck me as almost comically tragic. The guy really is the poster child of how social media being a total asshole can literally ruin your life.

Link Posted: 3/26/2015 8:29:18 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yep, that too.

Link Posted: 3/26/2015 8:30:05 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 8:33:10 PM EDT
[#37]
Meh, he's an attention whore.

Link Posted: 3/26/2015 8:33:50 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

God works in mysterious ways.
View Quote

This case wasn't all that mysterious.

Link Posted: 3/26/2015 8:33:53 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why not? He wouldn't have a problem getting his jollies to see any of us evil right wing gun owners suffer.
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 8:33:59 PM EDT
[#40]

I just wanna know where I can get a hat like that.
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 8:35:13 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Those second-order effects are all on him... And I'll bet his wife NEVER lets him forget it.

Dinner conversations at their home must be pretty tense.
View Quote
Honey, could you pass the chateaubriand?  Oh, that's right.  Never mind dear.

Link Posted: 3/26/2015 8:39:36 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

You know, it's funny really.  The radical left are overplaying their hand, normal people are tired of being called names and are starting to push back.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree completely.
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 8:43:35 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.  
View Quote

I'd bet anything you'd care to wager that he was an irritating prick the entire rest of his existence as well.
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 9:01:24 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I do.
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 9:12:11 PM EDT
[#45]
View Quote

Dude is 37, and was 34(?) when he shoved his foot in his mouth. Looked his age in the original video...now it looks like he's in his fifties.

Probably the wife shrieking at him "YOU DID WHAT? AND YOU LOST THAT SWEET F*CKING JOB BECAUSE YOU BITCHED AT A TEENAGE GIRL IN A DRIVE THRU AT CHICK-FIL-A? YOU WERE PROTESTING THEIR STANCE ON GAY MARRIAGE AND YOU UPLOADED THE VIDEO?! SHUT UP, I'M STILL TALKING!"

Link Posted: 3/26/2015 9:13:46 PM EDT
[#46]
I'd buy him a Spicy Chicken Sandwich Deluxe if I saw him, Hell I'll buy the whole damn family dinner!

Waffle Fries for everyone and Banana Pudding Shakes are on me!
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 9:17:08 PM EDT
[#47]
So, this guy pulls this crap, pushes or demands acceptance of homosexuality, his ass-hat stunt gets him fired, so, now he is on the government tit stealing from the very TAX PAYING counter clerk he got all fucked off at?
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 9:18:01 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I'd buy him a Spicy Chicken Sandwich Deluxe if I saw him, Hell I'll buy the whole damn family dinner!

Waffle Fries for everyone and Banana Pudding Shakes are on me!
View Quote

Absolutely!
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 9:19:28 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Chick-fil-a doesn't hire retards like the ones you find at McDonalds
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That girl was a class act for putting up with that shitbird.

I would have dumped scalding coffee in his face.

Chick-fil-a doesn't hire retards like the ones you find at McDonalds

How about Starbucks??

Link Posted: 3/26/2015 9:22:24 PM EDT
[#50]
Sounds like the asshole still hasn't learned the true lesson from this. He still hates the people that dare have an opinion on gay marriage different than his own and, worse yet, dared to show up at Chick Fila to support them.

I hope karma keeps breaking it off in his ass until he gets it.
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top