BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 296
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 5:05:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
And the trend continues.  1 for 5 tonight.  Incredible how hard teams try to lose easy games.   I have 3 ships that I actually got 3x games this week...a few of them I got twice.   Un fucking real.
View Quote

We ran into a streak of bad luck the past couple nights as well despite us playing well in almost every game. We won 4 lost 6 and had 1 draw. I only did badly in one of the games and LP in 2 and one of those he was detonated very early on. Just one of those things very frustrating when you are at the top of the leader board game after game and getting not much to show about it, but that is just how things go sometimes.

One thing is for sure.. the Kiev is a beast. Almost earned enough xp already to move on but that is one ship that I will continue to play frequently.
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 5:13:56 AM EDT
[#2]
just watched an Amagi and a Tirpitz go head to head from 1km apart, spinning around eachother firing broadsides till they killed eachother. it was awesome.
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 7:29:45 AM EDT
[#3]
finally retired the fuso and bought the nagato (free XPd to the B hull).  only played a couple of battles, but...i dunno.  the guns are definitely pennier, but dropping from 12 to 8 bbls takes some getting used to.  and it drives like a pig.

OTOH, had a few good games in the cleveland.  part of my problem is that it's a fire support ship, and that's not my playstyle--i like to get in someone's grill and go all smashy smashy, rather than geeflesnorking around playing the DPM game.  but in mid-to-late game, it's possible to get in close and absolutely wreck ships with that ROF.
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 7:46:50 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
just watched an Amagi and a Tirpitz go head to head from 1km apart, spinning around eachother firing broadsides till they killed eachother. it was awesome.
View Quote

Tirpitz couldn't torp him before they got too close?  I love doing that in mine.
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 11:12:52 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Tirpitz couldn't torp him before they got too close?  I love doing that in mine.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

he missed.
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 1:31:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

he missed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

he missed.

Blew his load too soon.
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 2:48:13 PM EDT
[#7]
is there some trick to the warspite's guns? i cant hit shit with them
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 3:32:39 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

is there some trick to the warspite's guns? i cant hit shit with them
View Quote

I haven't had any issues with them. What are you shooting at and at what ranges?
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 5:03:43 PM EDT
[#9]
im slowly getting it. the arc was messing with me for a while. I think its because im used to the shotgun that is the new mexico.
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 6:28:12 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

im slowly getting it. the arc was messing with me for a while. I think its because im used to the shotgun that is the new mexico.

View Quote

I'm used to the 12 round salvo's of the Arkansas so I know what you're getting at. I found salvo's are tough with the Warspite unless the person is driving in a straight line. I just do one turret ever 6-8 seconds to keep up a steady stream while adjusting fire. If the person isn't evading then I'll bring the salvo's because the Warspite hits like the hammer of Thor.
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 12:00:37 AM EDT
[#11]
Got the T8 Russian Tashkent Destroyer a little while ago. Only played 1 game in it and hadn't heard much good about it, but I noticed it guns pack a good wallop. At least it seems to me. Need to grind out the Capt. skills, but got almost 6 k the first game in it so a good chunk there
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 1:07:19 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Got the T8 Russian Tashkent Destroyer a little while ago. Only played 1 game in it and hadn't heard much good about it, but I noticed it guns pack a good wallop. At least it seems to me. Need to grind out the Capt. skills, but got almost 6 k the first game in it so a good chunk there
View Quote

Guns are the same as Most Glorious Kiev/stock Udaloi. Udaloi gets upgraded to the stock guns on Khabarovsk.

I'm grinding too many lines again... So my next T8 is gonna take forever.
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 2:29:53 AM EDT
[#13]
Yeah I saw the guns are actually the same after. Just got a ton of good rolls the game I played in it I guess.
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 7:54:58 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Yeah I saw the guns are actually the same after. Just got a ton of good rolls the game I played in it I guess.
View Quote

Is because STRONK Russian ships pray to STALINGesus, not RNGesus comrade!
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 8:02:24 AM EDT
[#15]
the nagato is growing on me.  not quite as much fun as the fuso, but the damage keeps adding up.  and somehow my winrate in the thing isn't too shabby.

then i tried to collect my x3 in the cleveland, and went 0-5.  last battle we were literally 20 seconds from a victory.  all they had to do was nothing.  instead, a low-hp DD pushes into visual range on a BB...whose guns were already pointed in that direction.

Link Posted: 12/1/2015 8:05:36 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Indeed! I effed up though. I got into my T8 DD  but LP still has about 20k to go to get from his T7 IJN DD to his T8 (The IJN DD's need like 9k more xp than the Russians do) and I transferred my Capt. Out of the Kiev and up, but I will still be playing the Kiev in Division with him until he gets to T8.

Ohe well, I would be training a new Capt quickly anyways as the Kiev will be a keeper ship for me I will play a lot along with Murmansk.
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 8:08:30 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
the nagato is growing on me.  not quite as much fun as the fuso, but the damage keeps adding up.  and somehow my winrate in the thing isn't too shabby.

then i tried to collect my x3 in the cleveland, and went 0-5.  last battle we were literally 20 seconds from a victory.  all they had to do was nothing.  instead, a low-hp DD pushes into visual range on a BB...whose guns were already pointed in that direction.

View Quote

I don't know why but I did not have a good win rate in my Cleveland overall. I did not even find it particularly fun for some reason. I appear to be in the minority with this thinking though. Maybe I should try it again some more. Been a long time now since I took it out. At least 300 games or so.
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 8:29:20 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I don't know why but I did not have a good win rate in my Cleveland overall. I did not even find it particularly fun for some reason. I appear to be in the minority with this thinking though. Maybe I should try it again some more. Been a long time now since I took it out. At least 300 games or so.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

i don't find it fun at all, except within 8km.  it's a hoot lighting guys up with AP at that ROF.  was just shredding a warspite, effortlessly penning his casemate and superstructure for 2-5K hp every 8 seconds.  had an enemy cleveland come around a corner at 6km.  he knew i was there, and started firing as soon as his #1 turret unmasked.  he accused me of of cheating after he died (both of us from full health--i lost about 12K hp), until i pointed out to him that he was shooting HE and i wasn't.

i just hate endlessly shooting moonballs from 15km...for minimal damage and praying to start a fire.
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 8:54:33 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
i don't find it fun at all, except within 8km.  it's a hoot lighting guys up with AP at that ROF.  was just shredding a warspite, effortlessly penning his casemate and superstructure for 2-5K hp every 8 seconds.  had an enemy cleveland come around a corner at 6km.  he knew i was there, and started firing as soon as his #1 turret unmasked.  he accused me of of cheating after he died (both of us from full health--i lost about 12K hp), until i pointed out to him that he was shooting HE and i wasn't.

i just hate endlessly shooting moonballs from 15km...for minimal damage and praying to start a fire.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yep. My problem with the Cleveland is if I get in under 10km I always seem to be on the receiving end of the pain. I got my Cleveland and Aoba on the same day and I have about 4x more XP built up in my Aoba.
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 12:50:43 PM EDT
[#20]
700K away from the Colorado, how is it?
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 1:29:18 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

[DK-Prof] lol. [/DK-Prof]
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 1:41:13 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

First ship that has 16" guns on the American line, enjoy that hammer of God feeling.  Excellent secondaries and AA when you get the C hull (stock hull is very bad though, B hull is meh).  The armor is good to excellent if you keep your angles in mind, but it has less HP than the New Mexico if I remember correctly so it will probably feel like a step down until you are upgraded.  However it is slow as fuck, and you will need the range upgrades to be competitive.  Overall I have liked it after getting out of the stock hull and have a pretty decent win rate in it.

ETA: and don't listen to Stryker, he's all prejudiced because he grinded through before they buffed it.
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 1:48:11 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

First ship that has 16" guns on the American line, enjoy that hammer of God feeling.  Excellent secondaries and AA when you get the C hull (stock hull is very bad though, B hull is meh).  The armor is good to excellent if you keep your angles in mind, but it has less HP than the New Mexico if I remember correctly so it will probably feel like a step down until you are upgraded.  However it is slow as fuck, and you will need the range upgrades to be competitive.  Overall I have liked it after getting out of the stock hull and have a pretty decent win rate in it.

ETA: and don't listen to Stryker, he's all prejudiced because he grinded through before they buffed it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I didn't like it much but if you pull my stats it was one of my best ships. It's.... Okay....
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 3:16:52 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

I didn't like it much but if you pull my stats it was one of my best ships. It's.... Okay....
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

TA: and don't listen to Stryker, he's all prejudiced because he grinded through before they buffed it.
He had help from TX, Quicksilver, me, and a few others.  It had nothing to do with skill. He spent most of his grind blind from vodka and bitching about "Amerikan Kapitalist Pigdog Ship"
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 3:51:14 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
He had help from TX, Quicksilver, me, and a few others.  It had nothing to do with skill. He spent most of his grind blind from vodka and bitching about "Amerikan Kapitalist Pigdog Ship"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
TA: and don't listen to Stryker, he's all prejudiced because he grinded through before they buffed it.

I CHALLENGE TO RUSSIAN ROULETTE WITH MAKAROV.

ETA: I don't think TX was even playing with us when I had that thing.
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 4:52:31 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

See?.... vodka.

Link Posted: 12/1/2015 4:58:29 PM EDT
[#27]
It sucks when the other team's CV players are smart and keep their planes over their AA coverage...causes the rest of your team to bitch about shitty air cover when I can't take down their torp and bomber planes because my fighters get gang-raped by three or four squadrons plus AA from the other team if I try to get close, and the other CV driver on my team is off fiddlefucking somewhere else and not paying attention.

The game earlier today was better, took down 14 planes, got 10 bomb impacts, set 7 fires, and sunk one DD. Best feeling in the world is to catch one squadron out all by itself and blow it the fuck out of the sky, then work my way across the map, one enemy squadron at a time.
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 5:01:22 PM EDT
[#28]
Tell me about CV's. I haven't played them at all in the game. It seems like dive bombers are pretty uselsss so who has good fighters or good fighters and torpedo planes?
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 5:13:09 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Tell me about CV's. I haven't played them at all in the game. It seems like dive bombers are pretty uselsss so who has good fighters or good fighters and torpedo planes?
View Quote

separate thread for CV players here.
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 6:59:19 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

you fucker.
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 7:03:35 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 12/1/2015 10:39:56 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
See?.... vodka.  
View Quote

Da, vodka, is best. Yuour points?
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 10:40:41 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
It sucks when the other team's CV players are smart and keep their planes over their AA coverage...causes the rest of your team to bitch about shitty air cover when I can't take down their torp and bomber planes because my fighters get gang-raped by three or four squadrons plus AA from the other team if I try to get close, and the other CV driver on my team is off fiddlefucking somewhere else and not paying attention.

The game earlier today was better, took down 14 planes, got 10 bomb impacts, set 7 fires, and sunk one DD. Best feeling in the world is to catch one squadron out all by itself and blow it the fuck out of the sky, then work my way across the map, one enemy squadron at a time.
View Quote

If you stay close to a fleet and not just stay anchored then you don't need to keep all your fighters on hand. You can use their AA as defense.
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 10:54:10 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

Since the carrier buff, the dive bombers seem to be really good at setting fires.  Like 100% chance of setting a fire base don my experience of being dive bombed.

I'm tempted to start the CV line, but when I played in CBT, it seems like putting my wiener in a meat grinder would be more fun until about Tier 8.  If I ever get enough free XP built up, or perhaps even get drunk enough and drop the gold to convert my premium ship XP, I might jump in at Tier 7 or so.

A good CV captain can really swing a battle by not just doing damage, but by using his aircraft to spot targets (like DD's) and to neutralize the enemy aircraft.  But those are few and far between.  A bad CV captain isn't as bad for the team as say a really bad BB or CA captain, but it does suck when you have a carrier that can't even shoot down the opposing team's planes.

The one thing that sucks about the current carrier game play is that there is always 1 or 2 guys on every team that get target fixation and are obsessed with chasing down and killing the enemy carrier.  That works ok in the lower tiers when carriers are the slowest ships on the map.  But you get to higher tiers and its laughable watching a battleship at 20kts chasing a carrier at 30kts.  They keep thinking they might catch up, but aren't smart enough to do the math and realize it is a lost cause.

Maybe if they use that new common core math they can figure it out....  
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 10:54:57 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

We ran into a streak of bad luck the past couple nights as well despite us playing well in almost every game. We won 4 lost 6 and had 1 draw. I only did badly in one of the games and LP in 2 and one of those he was detonated very early on. Just one of those things very frustrating when you are at the top of the leader board game after game and getting not much to show about it, but that is just how things go sometimes.

One thing is for sure.. the Kiev is a beast. Almost earned enough xp already to move on but that is one ship that I will continue to play frequently.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
And the trend continues.  1 for 5 tonight.  Incredible how hard teams try to lose easy games.   I have 3 ships that I actually got 3x games this week...a few of them I got twice.   Un fucking real.

Yep, glad I'm not the only one right now that seems to be on the bad side of RNG.
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 10:59:13 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

<Russian wargaming developer voice>

What are these good rolls you speak of...there is no such thing as RNG!  There are no random damage or accuracy rolls!  The models and game engine are such that they are not needed!  Every shot has an equal chance of doing damage and the accuracy is completely up to the aiming skill of the player.  Damage is calculated for each impact and the chance for lighting fires is dependent on where the shells impact the ship.

</Russian wargaming developer voice>

Just like tanks they keep pushing the narrative that there is nothing wrong and no "good" or "bad" RNG sessions, when just about every player can within 2-3 games figure out if its going to be a good or bad game session based on damage dealt and damage received.
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 11:00:58 PM EDT
[#37]
If you don't yet own a Murmansk, this is a good time to pick one up.

http://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/season-2-battle-packs/
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 11:09:44 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
If you don't yet own a Murmansk, this is a good time to pick one up.

http://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/season-2-battle-packs/
View Quote

Heck yeah.. Murmansk is my favorite ship in the game overall. I have a better win rate in some others, but still 54% is respectable, but I have a great kill/death ratio in it as well - plus you get the added benefit of making extra money in it do to being premium to boot.  (Just my opinion)
Link Posted: 12/2/2015 12:15:48 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

If you stay close to a fleet and not just stay anchored then you don't need to keep all your fighters on hand. You can use their AA as defense.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I usually stay relatively close to the fleet...at least, I try to trail where they are going. I usually have my bombers circle one of the BBs or CCs until the big targets show up, and then I'll have my fighters take out the other team's fighters as soon as they get out of range of their own AA so that my bombers can make runs with near-impunity. Once the enmy team's fighters are gone, I concentrate on the torps and bombers.
Link Posted: 12/2/2015 12:48:47 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I usually stay relatively close to the fleet...at least, I try to trail where they are going. I usually have my bombers circle one of the BBs or CCs until the big targets show up, and then I'll have my fighters take out the other team's fighters as soon as they get out of range of their own AA so that my bombers can make runs with near-impunity. Once the enmy team's fighters are gone, I concentrate on the torps and bombers.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You are doing it right sir.
Link Posted: 12/2/2015 2:14:05 AM EDT
[#41]
Got my Colorado. She's a slow bitch but I love those 16" guns!
Link Posted: 12/2/2015 3:01:21 AM EDT
[#42]
I have not played the Col. but if I take a solid hit in a cruiser from one they pretty much obliterate me.
Link Posted: 12/2/2015 6:28:12 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Since the carrier buff, the dive bombers seem to be really good at setting fires.  Like 100% chance of setting a fire base don my experience of being dive bombed.
View Quote

it's automatic.  i think there has been once or twice that i have been bombed that didn't result in a fire, and i was so stunned i remember them.

dive bombing and getting hit by a russian DD are pretty much a guaranteed brew up.
Link Posted: 12/2/2015 7:43:32 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

it's automatic.  i think there has been once or twice that i have been bombed that didn't result in a fire, and i was so stunned i remember them.

dive bombing and getting hit by a russian DD are pretty much a guaranteed brew up.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Which is fucking stupid, with how stupid OP fire is. DBs do enough damage on their own now, nerf the damn fire chance.
Link Posted: 12/2/2015 11:43:06 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

The one thing that sucks about the current carrier game play is that there is always 1 or 2 guys on every team that get target fixation and are obsessed with chasing down and killing the enemy carrier.  That works ok in the lower tiers when carriers are the slowest ships on the map.  But you get to higher tiers and its laughable watching a battleship at 20kts chasing a carrier at 30kts.  They keep thinking they might catch up, but aren't smart enough to do the math and realize it is a lost cause.

View Quote
This is a great point, but the game gives no indication of the enemy ship's speed (which is a good thing), so someone who isn't familiar with the carriers will never know that.

Link Posted: 12/2/2015 11:48:57 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Which is fucking stupid, with how stupid OP fire is. DBs do enough damage on their own now, nerf the damn fire chance.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I disagree strongly.

When everyone is clamoring for a Russian DD, there is an obvious OP issue with its guns.  The perfect ship is when some people bitch because they don't have enough armor, while others say they are fine because they are maneuverable, and other say they have great firepower, etc....  When almost everyone agrees and praises a ship, there is a definite problem.

Dive Bombers are how many, many ships were sunk in  WWII.  I think they should buff the explosive damage so that a hit does more damage than a torp, with possibly less chance of a fire.

Link Posted: 12/2/2015 11:54:45 AM EDT
[#47]
I have never had a DB get more than 2 hits, even in manual drop on a stationary target---so if you get 3500 actual damage, plus light a fire, unless target has already used repair, you are lucky to get 4000 damage per attack....And the flooding change---when you get 11 torpedo hits in a game for 36 k damage, and only get 1100 flooding damage,,WTF?  Meanwhile, I routinely die from getting hit by one damn torpedo that flood me out, if I have already used my repair skill--just random RNG, I guess?

Anyone else finding the spotting mechanics making the game unplayable?  I was in a battle with my Pensacola yesterday.  DD on my team spots enemy DD and an Omaha 4.7 km away from me.  I unleash one salvo, set Omaha on fire--our DD gets sunk.  Both enemy DD and Omaha....disappear..as we were on closing bearing ....DD proceeds to launch 12 torps at me, Omaha fires three salvoes at me, all this occurs while they are INVISIBLE,(and I have a plane up)..TL/DR--I got sunk by ships within 4 km I can't see....
Link Posted: 12/2/2015 1:04:35 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I have never had a DB get more than 2 hits, even in manual drop on a stationary target---so if you get 3500 actual damage, plus light a fire, unless target has already used repair, you are lucky to get 4000 damage per attack....And the flooding change---when you get 11 torpedo hits in a game for 36 k damage, and only get 1100 flooding damage,,WTF?  Meanwhile, I routinely die from getting hit by one damn torpedo that flood me out, if I have already used my repair skill--just random RNG, I guess?

Anyone else finding the spotting mechanics making the game unplayable?  I was in a battle with my Pensacola yesterday.  DD on my team spots enemy DD and an Omaha 4.7 km away from me.  I unleash one salvo, set Omaha on fire--our DD gets sunk.  Both enemy DD and Omaha....disappear..as we were on closing bearing ....DD proceeds to launch 12 torps at me, Omaha fires three salvoes at me, all this occurs while they are INVISIBLE,(and I have a plane up)..TL/DR--I got sunk by ships within 4 km I can't see....
View Quote

The disappearing thing hasn't happened to me but last night I saw some people in chat complaining that ships were just disappearing when they should have been in view?
Link Posted: 12/2/2015 1:14:04 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I disagree strongly.

When everyone is clamoring for a Russian DD, there is an obvious OP issue with its guns.  The perfect ship is when some people bitch because they don't have enough armor, while others say they are fine because they are maneuverable, and other say they have great firepower, etc....  When almost everyone agrees and praises a ship, there is a definite problem.

Dive Bombers are how many, many ships were sunk in  WWII.  I think they should buff the explosive damage so that a hit does more damage than a torp, with possibly less chance of a fire.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I disagree strongly.

Yes, but with how many things light you on fire and how stupid OP fire is, it's borderline game breaking. I'd rather eat a broadside of torps than burn to death slowly from DB fires because one drop lit 4 of them, and I had used my repair on 2 fires from one Cleveland salvo 30 seconds beforehand. My problem is with fire, not DBs.

If someone is going to kill me, I'd prefer they killed me by out playing me, instead of just holding left click and laughing as RNGesus lights me on fire, which is guaranteed to take at least 20% of my HP since you can't waste a valuable repair on one fire.

That, and unlike TBs, it's really hard to dodge DBs in anything that's not a destroyer. One, because you don't know what direction they're gonna drop from, and two, because they disappear over your ship during the run. They did need some help, and I'd be all for buffing alpha damage on them if fire chance was halved, because good drops should be rewarded in the way that good torp drops are. High damage, with a small chance for a (read one, just like flooding) fire. You still retain the different play style and viability of the DBs, and leave the frustrating RNG multi-dot out of the equation.

Link Posted: 12/2/2015 1:34:54 PM EDT
[#50]
Hey guys, you know what this game needs?

MORE WEABOOS!

IJN buffs in 3...2...1...
Page / 296
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top