BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 296
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 7:35:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Is it just me, or are the rewards for Ranked some of the worst yet?
View Quote

That's why I'm not sure I'll go past rank 15.  Not worth the headache from what I see.
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 7:56:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

That's why I'm not sure I'll go past rank 15.  Not worth the headache from what I see.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Is it just me, or are the rewards for Ranked some of the worst yet?

Yes they suck.  I relied on ranked to give me a nice chunk of flags every time.  Replaced the flags past rank 10 with the new worthless modules.  I stopped at rank 9...
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 8:02:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
A draw??

Wasn't my fault.
View Quote

Yeah I had one yesterday, can't remember the last time that happened.

M256
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 8:24:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Yeah, kind of strange, usually they display them with the barrels at an up angle.   Was that the turret that was damaged in the explosion?  May have been welded in place given the damage in the turret.
View Quote

Can't edit my post for some reason.

Looks like it is #1 turret and it and #2 have guns fully depressed, but #3 are partially elevated.  Perhaps that is what they decided to do for consistency.  Not sure the position of the #2 barrels after the explosion, but pretty sure that turret was completely decommissioned for the rest of the ship's service.

Link Posted: 2/20/2017 10:15:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Yay!  Supercontainer!!!   

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 10:22:47 PM EDT
[#6]
So, I have focused on killing their best player, and hitting F3 on him all match long.  It has worked exceptionally well for my last three matches.

Just killed a fucking Belfast with an Avg XP over 2000, and a WR of 76%   No wonder ranked is so hard!
I think maybe he used the stats program too, because he was focusing me all match long.
We killed one another with our last salvos.
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 10:31:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
So, I have focused on killing their best player, and hitting F3 on him all match long.  It has worked exceptionally well for my last three matches.

Just killed a fucking Belfast with an Avg XP over 2000, and a WR of 76%   No wonder ranked is so hard!
I think maybe he used the stats program too, because he was focusing me all match long.
View Quote

You using the add in from Aslains pack?
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 12:00:48 AM EDT
[#8]
I applied to the clan.  
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 1:16:04 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I applied to the clan.  
View Quote

Sorry dude, clan's full.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 1:22:59 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote
Haven't seen Aslains. Using the one posted up above
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 12:01:18 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is the one still in Aslains? I haven't seen it since July.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 7:28:16 PM EDT
[#12]
The rate of fire on the neptune is nuts
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 8:00:37 PM EDT
[#13]

Sorry MK, but you had to go. My secondaries just got the lucky last hit.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 8:13:45 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Gotcha.  Wasn't sure if he still had it in his pack or not.  I haven't used it for a while since when it first came out, the rainbow of fruit flavors that was the teams was really hard to get a good read off of since most players were still pretty new.   Sounds like now it might be a better tool given the player base and games played are large enough.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 8:25:21 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote
No. I believe that was actual XVM, ad WGing blocked it pretty quickly.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 8:50:43 PM EDT
[#16]
Everyone is playing BBs in ranked...its a slaughter when every Gneis and Scharn can zero in on a CO's citadels.

I keep bouncing between 11 & 12.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 8:58:31 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Everyone is playing BBs in ranked...its a slaughter when every Gneis and Scharn can zero in on a CO's citadels.

I keep bouncing between 11 & 12.
View Quote

Apparently I'm the only one in a Gneis that can't hit the cits on the Trollbarge!   Been getting lots in return though.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 9:06:16 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Apparently I'm the only one in a Gneis that can't hit the cits on the Trollbarge!   Been getting lots in return though.
View Quote

I can't get a decent AP hit on a BB with my Scharn. I just spam HE unless I'm shooting at a CA.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 9:35:49 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I can't get a decent AP hit on a BB with my Scharn. I just spam HE unless I'm shooting at a CA.
View Quote

I'm doing fine with AP in the Gneis on most ships, including other Gneis and Scharns.  Of course doing the trick on CA's as well.   I always feel bad for anyone in a Yorck, more so than those driving 'Colas.   Put me up against the Trollorado though and I cannot seem to find the sweet spot.  I usually try waterline between #1 and #2 turrets and if that doesn't work try to hit the barbette itself, but think the 14" guns just don't have the poop to do it repeatedly.   Seems like most of the ones I tangle with also angle away from me, but not enough to give me plunging fire through the rear bulk head.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 9:38:55 PM EDT
[#20]
Get on TS, maggots! 
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 10:31:13 PM EDT
[#21]
The Belfasts are raping in Ranked tonight.
One thing I am noticing is that the Belfast players consistently have 80K avg's based on the stats app. and 60%+ win rates.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 10:43:03 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
One thing I am noticing is that the Belfast players consistently have 80K avg's based on the stats app. and 60%+ win rates.
View Quote

I already bought a Scharn, I am NOT buying a Belfast.....
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 10:45:00 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

Been grinding to the Fiji.  Seems to be on paper on par with the Bellfast, and has torps.  Probably not quite as good overall, but seems to be pretty decent.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 11:39:12 PM EDT
[#24]
This game makes me want to rage delete every so often.  Tonight is one of those nights.  No matter how much damage I do, I can't get a win.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 11:39:58 PM EDT
[#25]
I just started playing 2 weeks ago and I'm kinda lost. I'm up to the Karlshure and I rock it pretty good but I still have people yelling at me on comms. I don't know anything about divisions. I kill other cruisers and fuck battle ships up pretty good. The destroyers, if the guy can drive, piss me off. Otherwise I run them down. I'm useless with torpedos...... And do I need to buy coins ?

Is there some kind of beginers guide ?
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 11:41:25 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Been grinding to the Fiji.  Seems to be on paper on par with the Bellfast, and has torps.  Probably not quite as good overall, but seems to be pretty decent.
View Quote
The Belfast's are getting very good as overall players. They are learning to hide always in smoke or behind islands.
In one match, I had 3 fires going at two separate times on my Scharn.  I gave up for the night.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 11:45:11 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I just started playing 2 weeks ago and I'm kinda lost. I'm up to the Karlshure and I rock it pretty good but I still have people yelling at me on comms. I don't know anything about divisions. I kill other cruisers and fuck battle ships up pretty good. The destroyers, if the guy can drive, piss me off. Otherwise I run them down. I'm useless with torpedos...... And do I need to buy coins ?

Is there some kind of beginers guide ?
View Quote

get on youtube--there are tons of good vids.  'captain's academy' was what i started out with.  start here for gameplay guides.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 12:46:17 AM EDT
[#28]
Why the hate/nicknames for the CO?
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 12:54:46 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Why the hate/nicknames for the CO?
View Quote

Part of the fun of it I'd guess.  Early on in closed beta and then the initial production release, the Colorado picked up the Lolorado / Trollorado / Troll barge given that it was painfully slow for its tier, and out matched, but from time to time would turn in some monster games.  All  you could really do was laugh at it for how it trolled you hard.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 1:00:41 AM EDT
[#30]
Still loving the DD's and I just unlocked the Minekaze. 

I don't get too many kills or much of the spotlight, but it's fun and I feel like I am an essential support element for every team I'm on. 

Only use Torps. I don't even bother shooting unless I'm trying to get free points on a losing team or delivering the final blow. 

Can't wait for the 10km torps on the Hatsuharu 
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 1:12:35 AM EDT
[#31]
So, what a weird night.  Get on and say I'm done with ranked, gonna pub grind a few ships.

Game 1, decent game in the Leander going towards the FIJI.  A win, several cits, and top XP.

Attachment Attached File

Decide I'm feeling lucky, so roll the dice.  Yay, super container with that special repair module that nobody knows what to do with, but hey, its a super container.

Game 2, take out my new Bismark that is bone stock other than a captain with good secondary skill and maxed out secondary modules.  Get a team of over achievers and we ROFLstomp the enemy team, and I land 6 citadels on a North Carolina that is at a decent angle to me.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Was nailing him between the #1 and # 2 turrets, and had one shell visually pen his #2 for a citadel hit (not sure that is possible, but ok.)  6 total cit hits, and I outscored a guy at rank 1.

Attachment Attached File

Game 3, take out the Iowa as I'm feeling really good about my game play and having a good RNG night.   Another win in it, and #3 in XP, 80k+ damage and another 1/2 dozen citadels.  No screen shot since that's getting boring.

So...think it might be my night, so I take out the Gneis for a ranked battle.  What a shit show.  Our cruisers push to B cap on fault line, then park once spotted.  Our DD's are running around aimlessly so we have no clue where their DD's are and they have a FIJI sharing smoke with a Japanese DD somewhere near A cap.  Oh boy this will be fun.   I eat 2 torps, repair, and recharge.  Get another torpedo vomit at me and eat 4 this time.  Japanese DD is 6.5km away from me in smoke and I can't spot him.  Our Nagato is behind islands and not in the fight and quickly it is me verses 5 ships.   I repair flooding and back out of the fight and get into some islands so I can get back up to about 50% Hp.  Our DD spots them and we have them coming around at me.  I get positioned to use the island for cover, but have an angle to shoot torps.   Figure I'm bow on and can take a pretty good pounding.

Enemy Gneis at 50% hp comes in range at 10km broad side.  I fire at him with Anton and Bruno, and have 2 overs and 2 unders.  He returns a full broad side, minimal damage.  He stays at 85deg to me at 11km, so I return again from my front turrets and miss again, 2 overs, 2 unders, keeping an eye on a Nagato coming around the corner.  Put my secondaries on him figuring worst case he rams me or I get some torps into him.  Trying to salvage XP at this point.

Launch a spread at 3.5 km on him, that he turns into and misses (I didn't know they had that great of rudder shift time...he was 90 deg at launch).   Fire again at the Gneis that is still broad side.  Get 1 hit for 1160 damage on his bow.  Nagato opens his forward turrets on me and apparently hit citadels with all shots as I sink and die.

Attachment Attached File

8800 total damage for the game, and last place in XP.   WTF???
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 1:57:09 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Part of the fun of it I'd guess.  Early on in closed beta and then the initial production release, the Colorado picked up the Lolorado / Trollorado / Troll barge given that it was painfully slow for its tier, and out matched, but from time to time would turn in some monster games.  All  you could really do was laugh at it for how it trolled you hard.
View Quote

this.  the new mex was painfully slow, but the lack of speed was manageable since it was only t6 and often matched up against even slower BBs.  in addition, the firepower package (12 tubes + good gun handling) made it a first rate cruiser deleter even when bottom tier.  however, MM dynamics usually put the NM in lower tier battles, on smaller maps in the brawling meta at which the ship was designed to excel.

after enjoying the hell out of the NM, US BB drivers were then thrust into an even slower tub that is usually up-tiered.  CO players commonly fight against BBs that are 10kt faster, on huge, wide open maps in a sniping meta that doesn't lend itself to the kind of brawling that the CO is intended to do.  the ship is an exercise in frustration for a substantial amount of the time, but every now and then you get a glory battle that gets your hopes up (only to dash them again in the next 6 consecutive matches).
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 2:25:45 AM EDT
[#33]
So I'm trying to decide what to take as my next 4th tier captain skill for my Neptune (and eventually Minotaur).  If I take AFT, my AA rating goes to 100.  Alternatively, I could take manual AA to boost it's large caliber AA guns.  I considered RDF, but with its hydro and some situational awareness on my part I don't know how much use I'd get out of it.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 10:51:12 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

I've only run it for 4 battles, but it seems like as soon as you talk numbers, people start listening and things pull together better.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Pretty cool! thanks!

I just used it to get my team to focus a FOG player with a 78% Winrate... we killed him first  and we won the match.  He was in a Belfast, surprise, surprise. 

I've only run it for 4 battles, but it seems like as soon as you talk numbers, people start listening and things pull together better.

I used it for the first time last night. I hate to say it but it's a pretty good indicator of how certain players are going to do. Had a game last night with both our BBs being 30-40% players; they both ate a full spread of torps sailing broadside. Fortunately our DDs were all 60+% and it was epicenter.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 10:57:25 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Still loving the DD's and I just unlocked the Minekaze. 

I don't get too many kills or much of the spotlight, but it's fun and I feel like I am an essential support element for every team I'm on. 

Only use Torps. I don't even bother shooting unless I'm trying to get free points on a losing team or delivering the final blow. 

Can't wait for the 10km torps on the Hatsuharu 
View Quote

Don't be afraid to use the guns. The range sucks and they reload dreadfully slow but they are pretty punchy. I've gunned down several DDs and CLs with mine. Find a Mutsuki and make it your beotch.
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 1:24:38 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
So, what a weird night.  Get on and say I'm done with ranked, gonna pub grind a few ships.

Game 1, decent game in the Leander going towards the FIJI.  A win, several cits, and top XP.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/181534/shot-17-151621.JPG

Decide I'm feeling lucky, so roll the dice.  Yay, super container with that special repair module that nobody knows what to do with, but hey, its a super container.

Game 2, take out my new Bismark that is bone stock other than a captain with good secondary skill and maxed out secondary modules.  Get a team of over achievers and we ROFLstomp the enemy team, and I land 6 citadels on a North Carolina that is at a decent angle to me.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/181534/shot-17-151623.JPG

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/181534/shot-17-151624.JPG

Was nailing him between the #1 and # 2 turrets, and had one shell visually pen his #2 for a citadel hit (not sure that is possible, but ok.)  6 total cit hits, and I outscored a guy at rank 1.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/181534/shot-17-151627.JPG

Game 3, take out the Iowa as I'm feeling really good about my game play and having a good RNG night.   Another win in it, and #3 in XP, 80k+ damage and another 1/2 dozen citadels.  No screen shot since that's getting boring.

So...think it might be my night, so I take out the Gneis for a ranked battle.  What a shit show.  Our cruisers push to B cap on fault line, then park once spotted.  Our DD's are running around aimlessly so we have no clue where their DD's are and they have a FIJI sharing smoke with a Japanese DD somewhere near A cap.  Oh boy this will be fun.   I eat 2 torps, repair, and recharge.  Get another torpedo vomit at me and eat 4 this time.  Japanese DD is 6.5km away from me in smoke and I can't spot him.  Our Nagato is behind islands and not in the fight and quickly it is me verses 5 ships.   I repair flooding and back out of the fight and get into some islands so I can get back up to about 50% Hp.  Our DD spots them and we have them coming around at me.  I get positioned to use the island for cover, but have an angle to shoot torps.   Figure I'm bow on and can take a pretty good pounding.

Enemy Gneis at 50% hp comes in range at 10km broad side.  I fire at him with Anton and Bruno, and have 2 overs and 2 unders.  He returns a full broad side, minimal damage.  He stays at 85deg to me at 11km, so I return again from my front turrets and miss again, 2 overs, 2 unders, keeping an eye on a Nagato coming around the corner.  Put my secondaries on him figuring worst case he rams me or I get some torps into him.  Trying to salvage XP at this point.

Launch a spread at 3.5 km on him, that he turns into and misses (I didn't know they had that great of rudder shift time...he was 90 deg at launch).   Fire again at the Gneis that is still broad side.  Get 1 hit for 1160 damage on his bow.  Nagato opens his forward turrets on me and apparently hit citadels with all shots as I sink and die.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/181534/shot-17-151631.JPG

8800 total damage for the game, and last place in XP.   WTF???
View Quote
How do you get that reticle? 
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 9:00:56 PM EDT
[#37]
There are alternate reticles available in the settings panel.

Hit <Esc> and then click on the "Settings" button.  
Click on "CONTROLS" tab.
Click on "Select Crosshairs" button

Attachment Attached File

There are also some great mods for the game, my favorite and very convenient one to install is "Aslain's mod pack" which contains a very easy interface to install any of approx 50 mods all at once, by checking boxes of the mods you wish to install.
http://aslain.com/index.php?/topic/2020-0611-aslains-wows-modpack-installer-wpicture-preview/
Choose one of the "Direct" links to start your download. Once it's done, it is an Executable file.  Just double click and follow the directions.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 9:34:23 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
There are alternate reticles available in the settings panel.

Hit <Esc> and then click on the "Settings" button.  
Click on "CONTROLS" tab.
Click on "Select Crosshairs" button

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/46582/Untitled-152720.JPG

There are also some great mods for the game, my favorite and very convenient one to install is "Aslain's mod pack" which contains a very easy interface to install any of approx 50 mods all at once, by checking boxes of the mods you wish to install.
http://aslain.com/index.php?/topic/2020-0611-aslains-wows-modpack-installer-wpicture-preview/
Choose one of the "Direct" links to start your download. Once it's done, it is an Executable file.  Just double click and follow the directions.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/46582/Untitled-152718.JPG
View Quote

+1.   Thank you for doing the needful in your reply!
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 10:35:40 PM EDT
[#39]
If you haven't play the Minotaur, it is definitely a must.

It is definitely the thinking player's ship - non-forgiving.   It slow down very slow, so you have to be almost stopped to deploy smoke.   It has basically no armor, it doesn't matter if you are angled, you get penned by everything.  

But, you have awesome DPS, 10km torps, great smoke, sonar.  You can melt a large BB by aiming for the super structure, and then you can pen the side armor if they are perpendicular to you.  If they try to rush you, torp them, otherwise just DPS their superstructure.
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 11:34:12 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
If you haven't play the Minotaur, it is definitely a must.

It is definitely the thinking player's ship - non-forgiving.   It slow down very slow, so you have to be almost stopped to deploy smoke.   It has basically no armor, it doesn't matter if you are angled, you get penned by everything.  

But, you have awesome DPS, 10km torps, great smoke, sonar.  You can melt a large BB by aiming for the super structure, and then you can pen the side armor if they are perpendicular to you.  If they try to rush you, torp them, otherwise just DPS their superstructure.
View Quote

I'm playing the neptune now, I'm about 80k from the minotaur.  It's ridiculous how easy it is to get citadeled, but that rate of fire is so awesome.  Its AA is incredible too.  I can't wait for the minotaur.
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 4:27:57 PM EDT
[#41]
Mutsuki or Minekaze?
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 4:37:29 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Mutsuki or Minekaze?
View Quote

I've not played the mutsuki since the line split.  In the original version of the tech tree the minekaze was a much better ship at tier 6 than the 'suki was at tier 7.

Perhaps now the changes have made the mitsuki more playable.  I think the minekaze is probably still really good, as I do still.play the sister ship, the kamikaze.
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 6:30:53 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I've not played the mutsuki since the line split.  In the original version of the tech tree the minekaze was a much better ship at tier 6 than the 'suki was at tier 7.

Perhaps now the changes have made the mitsuki more playable.  I think the minekaze is probably still really good, as I do still.play the sister ship, the kamikaze.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Mutsuki or Minekaze?

Mutsuki is a piece of garbage. If you run into anything you get rekt. It does have a good stealth torp window with CE and camo. Your torps have better range than your guns.

Minekaze is a decent ship, better than the T-22 and Mutsuki but lagging behind the Nicholas and Gnevny. It's guns hit hard but are the usual IJN slow. It has a very small torp stealth window with CE and camo.

I enjoyed playing the Minekaze more. I managed to gun kill a couple Nicholas' with it.
Link Posted: 2/25/2017 12:55:26 AM EDT
[#44]
I finally got the Minotaur.  Holy crap, it's fun.  It's squishy as hell but can rain AP everywhere and the turrets rotate really quickly.  I've had a few games with 200+ hits. Its AA is fantastic too.
Link Posted: 2/25/2017 7:17:54 AM EDT
[#45]
5 wins in a row on ranked, from 10 to 8. That's unprecedented. I should have immediately logged out. I played one more match and got the potato team, so back to 9.
Link Posted: 2/25/2017 8:10:04 AM EDT
[#46]
Do you see these brown things on the minimap? Those are called ISLANDS. And when you're behind an island, it's harder for the RED ships to see and shoot you. So, by all means, let's choose the path to the cap that has NO ISLANDS for cover while they sit back and hide behind their islands and rip us a new asshole.

Triangles are DDs, diamonds are cruisers, oval BBs. I was the trail BB at first. Now we saw that Belfast making his run to the center island. but all it did was make a DDs panic and turn back and the idiots BBs cry for smoke. One DD got focus fired and died at F5, the other took a torp, but kept trying to work north around G4 and snipe the Belfast. The other 2 BBs split off and one got a Belfast and the other got a Fiji camping next to them for smoke. Except that the enemy team can shoot straight down the west group and their Belfast radar means they can see them almost the whole time. The east cluster never paid attention that the shira that killed our DD kept going south and is sneaking around behind them, despite my warning. I said fuck it, and charged the island. Was hoping that MAYBE if I killed the Belfast, it would get my team moving, but no luck. The Shira came around the island at G5 and killed the cruiser and wounded the BB. The BB stumbled forward and the north DD at F6 finishes him off. while the enemy BBs had a nice turkey shoot on the two ships at G4. Our last DD managed to kill the Belfast, but died immediately after. Once they hit G4, those two ships never moved despite 10 minutes of almost continuous fire on them. 2nd ship to die, and I had 2nd highest score.

By the time you hit rank 10 (or get a T7 to play ranked) you should have learned that the open path to the cap means that half your team is going to hang back or turn away once the shooting starts.

Link Posted: 2/25/2017 12:25:06 PM EDT
[#47]
Just ate two friendly torps in my Blys to be the first one killed in ranked. I was the first DD to engage (another dd) and I was setting up to smoke the cap for the rest of the team and get a couple defensive torp spreads out when my torpedo warning goes off and this mahan dumped two spreads right into my path of travel. I missed the first spread and ate two on the second. Of course it was my fault because I should have been looking for his torps behind me when I was already engaging a DD and had spotted the whole damn team so captain tunnelvision does a launch 1.5km from me at his max torpedo range to the enemy right up my poop chute. 

I won my first game in the Blys today but my he was doing NOTHING. I made almost 70 HE hits, started 1 fire and was only getting about 500points every other salvo directly onto BB superstructures less than 7km away. I think that ship got dicked over in a patch. The guns used to hit a lot harder. My minekaze seems to do better than this thing now.

Edit: I'm almost got TKed in my Scharnhorst by another DD. I'm 4 games in and i'm done for the day.
Link Posted: 2/25/2017 5:33:22 PM EDT
[#48]
OK--so is there a depot to sell stuff or not?
Link Posted: 2/25/2017 6:01:37 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
OK--so is there a depot to sell stuff or not?
View Quote

Yeah, click on your name and then click on the inventory icon.
Link Posted: 2/25/2017 6:27:07 PM EDT
[#50]
THANK YOU--15 minutes, 182 modules, and around 20 Million silver later,,,,,lol
Page / 296
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top