BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 20
Link Posted: 6/14/2015 4:59:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

6 in a row now and only 2 games back. After several weeks of sucking I guess they finally remembered how to play baseball.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
o's sweep bosox!!

they still got a lot of work to do before the season is over, but that always makes me happy...

4 in a row! This next series will say a lot.

6 in a row now and only 2 games back. After several weeks of sucking I guess they finally remembered how to play baseball.

they got wieters back.. davis is crushing again, machado is playing balls out.. jones is jones... ubaldo is actually pitching... hope they stay on the up and up..
Link Posted: 6/14/2015 5:01:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Did you guys see Miggy's homer last night? Straight away centerfield, at Comerica Park off of Danny Salazar. Three run bomb. The ball hit the camera well in the batter's eye and bounced back onto the field.

Oh, David Price pitched another complete game shutout too.
View Quote

god damn just saw that... no joke homer right there
Link Posted: 6/14/2015 5:00:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Anyone else play MLB's Beat the Streak? I keep getting screwed.
Link Posted: 6/14/2015 9:07:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Miggy hit another bomb off of Kluber today. Into the bushes in left center, damn near went onto the concourse behind the batters eye. Missed the concourse by about a foot.

For those of you unfamiliar with Comerica Park, that is a very long way to hit a baseball.

I wish the Tigers could play the Indians every day!

Link Posted: 6/15/2015 10:31:43 AM EDT
[#5]
damn... o's didn't get the sweep.. it's all good, they're playing well again.. hope they keep it up.. AL east is theirs to lose!!!
Link Posted: 6/16/2015 1:01:25 AM EDT
[#6]
Instant replay is now an experiment in cronyism.

The put big league umpires in charge of reviewing calls made by big league umpires, and what do we get? Obvious calls fucked in the ass like an Arabian goat.

This is a goddamn joke.
Link Posted: 6/16/2015 1:38:34 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

The put big league umpires in charge of reviewing calls made by big league umpires, and what do we get? Obvious calls fucked in the ass like an Arabian goat.

This is a goddamn joke.
View Quote

I agree and please change your avatar back to a Detroit Tiger so I know it's you.
Link Posted: 6/16/2015 2:38:10 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I agree and please change your avatar back to a Detroit Tiger so I know it's you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is a goddamn joke.

He's been grot for a long time, even more fucked is the reviewing umps know the call going in... So much for fair and balanced
Link Posted: 6/16/2015 1:08:58 PM EDT
[#9]
The Cardinals are being investigated by the FBI for allegations that they hacked the Astros' network to steal info. Possible data breaches are information on trades, drafts and scouting reports.

WOW!
Link Posted: 6/16/2015 1:52:30 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
The Cardinals are being investigated by the FBI for allegations that they hacked the Astros' network to steal info. Possible data breaches are information on trades, drafts and scouting reports.

WOW!
View Quote

Friggin Cardinals. I hope people go to jail over this.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/17/sports/baseball/st-louis-cardinals-hack-astros-fbi.html?_r=1
Link Posted: 6/16/2015 2:40:43 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/17/sports/baseball/st-louis-cardinals-hack-astros-fbi.html?_r=1
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

WOW!

Baseball Spygate. People will go to jail.
Link Posted: 6/16/2015 2:56:59 PM EDT
[#12]
Also Royals and Cardinals ASG ballot stuffing is SUPER GAY. I can't wait for the ASG voting system to change. Like maybe give the power to the writers and legitimize this thing if it's gonna count in the WS.
Link Posted: 6/16/2015 3:13:20 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Also Royals and Cardinals ASG ballot stuffing is SUPER GAY. I can't wait for the ASG voting system to change. Like maybe give the power to the writers and legitimize this thing if it's gonna count in the WS.
View Quote

As a Royals fan, I agree.

There are a few guys that deserve to be in the conversation, and it was interesting in the early stages when a few were in the lead.

But now.....it has become comical and diminishes the validity of the few that might make it (as backups) based on merit.

Link Posted: 6/16/2015 3:50:24 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

There are a few guys that deserve to be in the conversation, and it was interesting in the early stages when a few were in the lead.
But now.....it has become comical and diminishes the validity of the few that might make it (as backups) based on merit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've never understood why people vote for their favorite team's players over other players who are obviously more deserving.

The current voting is a farce.
Link Posted: 6/16/2015 4:05:05 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

As a Royals  Cardinals fan, I agree.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

As a Royals  Cardinals fan, I agree.

Link Posted: 6/16/2015 5:06:13 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 6/16/2015 5:44:08 PM EDT
[#17]

Link Posted: 6/16/2015 11:15:00 PM EDT
[#18]
lol at the fucking cardinals.. couldn't happen to a more 'amazing' franchise, with the 'best' fans in baseball... fucking cocksuckers... fuck them....

oh, and orioles scored 19 fucking runs, 8 homers... ftw, machado is coming into his own..
Link Posted: 6/16/2015 11:17:09 PM EDT
[#19]
Here come the Orioles! Two games out now.

Link Posted: 6/16/2015 11:17:37 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 6/17/2015 2:14:04 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
lol at the fucking cardinals.. couldn't happen to a more 'amazing' franchise, with the 'best' fans in baseball... fucking cocksuckers... fuck them....

oh, and orioles scored 19 fucking runs, 8 homers... ftw, machado is coming into his own..
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/17/2015 5:16:52 PM EDT
[#22]
pretty shitty move by the o's...

SP Chen Demotion..

i know they're just fucking with the system, but way to piss off one of your top 3 starters and get boras fired up in the process...
Link Posted: 6/17/2015 5:19:43 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

SP Chen Demotion..

i know they're just fucking with the system, but way to piss off one of your top 3 starters and get boras fired up in the process...
View Quote

They needed to, they don't have many players with options and Chris Parmalee needed to be brought up or we lost him. And he just hit 2 homers last night.

Chen hasn't actually been demoted, they're just moving around names, his next start will be in the show.
Link Posted: 6/17/2015 5:31:06 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

They needed to, they don't have many players with options and Chris Parmalee needed to be brought up or we lost him. And he just hit 2 homers last night.

Chen hasn't actually been demoted, they're just moving around names, his next start will be in the show.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

SP Chen Demotion..

i get it, just hate seeing him pissed about it and fucking hate when boras chimes in, i guess he'll miss his Jays start who've shelled him the past few outings.
Link Posted: 6/17/2015 11:28:08 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
i get it, just hate seeing him pissed about it and fucking hate when boras chimes in, i guess he'll miss his Jays start who've shelled him the past few outings.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

SP Chen Demotion..

Duchette and Buck are masters at manipulating roster moves to fit their needs, but it does bother me a little, too.  I believe they did the same to Gonzo at some point last year, but then I don't think he was nearing the end of his contract.

The team seems to be on a good run right now.  Hopefully he won't miss more than one start.
Link Posted: 6/19/2015 1:34:28 AM EDT
[#26]
Never saw a walk off balk before.
Link Posted: 6/19/2015 7:41:18 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

lol

Link Posted: 6/19/2015 11:56:39 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

Thank you Dodgers! Astros lead widens.
Link Posted: 6/19/2015 2:23:11 PM EDT
[#29]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkYh11pxEUo

wow.. it was so subtle, too.. crazy.. even crazier is how long has Grenkie gone without a win now? and he's still pitching lights out!
Link Posted: 6/19/2015 2:26:20 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

Happened last year as well.

Link Posted: 6/20/2015 11:43:12 PM EDT
[#31]
Though you guys might like this. Was in a sports memorabilia store and saw this guy. Thought it was pretty cool since Lucroy's brother is a member here.

You know you've made it when you have your own Lego guy.
Link Posted: 6/20/2015 11:50:03 PM EDT
[#32]
And good lord the Dodgers are like 2-9 against the Giants. Seriously out of any team in MLB they have to always get their asses handed to them by SF. Mine as well crush my heart.
Link Posted: 6/21/2015 1:45:27 AM EDT
[#33]
Looks to me like Tabata leaned into Shcerzer's pitch. Oh well at least it was a no hitter.
Link Posted: 6/21/2015 3:51:02 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Looks to me like Tabata leaned into Shcerzer's pitch. Oh well at least it was a no hitter.
View Quote

hmm... i'm still trying to make my mind up on that.. it happens pretty fast, i guess you could make a case for the elbow drop but like i said i don't know...
Link Posted: 6/22/2015 2:05:28 PM EDT
[#35]
Damn. Former player and MLBN analyst Darryl Hamilton is dead. Killed in a murder-suicide today.

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/article/Two-people-found-dead-in-Pearland-home-6340824.php

Link Posted: 6/22/2015 2:21:01 PM EDT
[#36]

WOW!
Link Posted: 6/22/2015 2:27:14 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

WOW!
View All Quotes

jesus, and the lady was the aggressor... crazy...
Link Posted: 6/23/2015 9:49:41 PM EDT
[#38]
American Hero.

Link Posted: 6/23/2015 9:59:26 PM EDT
[#39]
View Quote

Him too?

Link Posted: 6/23/2015 11:26:27 PM EDT
[#40]
View All Quotes

No shit.  First person I thought of.
Link Posted: 6/23/2015 11:27:51 PM EDT
[#41]

The DBacks are killing me.  They cannot win that last game to reach .500.  Wouldn't matter if they played the 91 Braves or the Eloy Little League.

Link Posted: 6/24/2015 1:15:06 AM EDT
[#42]
View All Quotes

such a shame, talk about a true victim, makes me hate cub fans for trashing that guy... the 30 for 30 on him was something to watch.
Link Posted: 6/24/2015 1:21:04 AM EDT
[#43]
Dellin Betances gave up 4 earned runs to the Phillies.

To this point, he had given up only 1 run.
Link Posted: 6/24/2015 1:27:39 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

such a shame, talk about a true victim, makes me hate cub fans for trashing that guy... the 30 for 30 on him was something to watch.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

No kidding. Don't blame your team for shitting the bed blame a random guy.
Link Posted: 6/24/2015 3:18:46 PM EDT
[#45]
soooo... you guys think any big trades will go down in the next couple weeks? will hamels finally get moved???
Link Posted: 6/24/2015 6:01:54 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
soooo... you guys think any big trades will go down in the next couple weeks? will hamels finally get moved???
View Quote

The DBacks are going to do,something and I've heard Texas and Philly have been talking.
Link Posted: 6/24/2015 9:42:27 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

The Dodgers could use him.

Since Milwaukee is horrible, I wonder if Lucroy is going to be put out there.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 8:06:44 PM EDT
[#48]
http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/

Ryne Sandberg has resigned his role as the manager of the Phillies, he announced today.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 8:39:53 PM EDT
[#49]
Having a blast watching the Dodgers kill the Marlins with my dad and fiance. Here's a pic I got of Guerrero knocking in a run.

Link Posted: 6/26/2015 8:55:11 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Having a blast watching the Dodgers kill the Marlins with my dad and fiance. Here's a pic I got of Guerrero knocking in a run.

<a href="http://s121.photobucket.com/user/fdrifting/media/CC38B806-F31C-4FE6-A04F-D2627FE47E3E_zpsehvf70ok.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o240/fdrifting/CC38B806-F31C-4FE6-A04F-D2627FE47E3E_zpsehvf70ok.jpg</a>
View Quote

Nice!
Page / 20
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top