User Panel

Site Notices
John Titor (Page 16 of 56)
Page / 56
Link Posted: 7/26/2015 10:42:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Tommy101:
Yes, aiding and abetting the enemy is punishable by death. Time travel guardians have ways of finding you even if you go AWOL. Any little slip up in the system and they got you kind of like how it is today.
View Quote

Can your posts here be considered aiding and abetting?
Link Posted: 7/26/2015 1:04:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Forgive me if all this was answered earlier, I don't want to piece it together from a dozen pages back.

Since the earth moves through space as well as time, I remember something about your machine taking a gravitational lock on the earth to stay with it during travel.  What's the range of this?  If the device glitches for a few milliseconds are you lost in space forever or can it pull you back to earth?

How long does the time travel take relative to you?  Is the time scale constant?  ie, does going back 1000 years take 100x longer than 10 years?

Once you go back in time, can you return to your time, or other periods before you left?
Link Posted: 7/26/2015 1:39:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By BD77:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Yes, aiding and abetting the enemy is punishable by death. Time travel guardians have ways of finding you even if you go AWOL. Any little slip up in the system and they got you kind of like how it is today.

"THEY" don't read ARFcom.

Link Posted: 7/26/2015 1:47:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Qweevox] [#4]
Originally Posted By Nodak_Cruffler:
Forgive me if all this was answered earlier, I don't want to piece it together from a dozen pages back.

Since the earth moves through space as well as time, I remember something about your machine taking a gravitational lock on the earth to stay with it during travel.  What's the range of this? If the device glitches for a few milliseconds are you lost in space forever or can it pull you back to earth?

How long does the time travel take relative to you?  Is the time scale constant?  ie, does going back 1000 years take 100x longer than 10 years?

Once you go back in time, can you return to your time, or other periods before you left?
View Quote

That depends on a few things. There are so many variables.  

It can depend on how fast the Delorean is going when the flux capacitor kicks in, and whether or not you're using a new model of Mr Fusion, or premade federation plutonium pellets.   All glitches end up either at Lone Pines Mall or Twin Pines Mall.
Link Posted: 7/26/2015 2:00:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Which came first: Lone Pines Mall or Twin Pines Mall?
Link Posted: 7/26/2015 2:25:46 PM EDT
[#6]

There's a lot more to this story then meets the eye. When he says he was alien it was a partial truth and different than the definition that your thinking about. From what I hear he was from the 2060's and he was from the human cyborg enhancement division. There is a long backstory to this as well but I will go ahead and tell it since yall wil demand it like FSA demands EBT.

In 2048 there is a new threat to humanity that has come from artificial intelligence. Due to the loss of life and strained resources on federation forces, war robots and machines with free will and self learning abilities are being produced in order to battle savage forces. However there has been a lot of incidents where the machines have turned on the humans even in their division. The Human cyborg enhancement division was created in case there was ever an AI (artificial intelligence) uprising on the human race in order to give us a fighting chance. Remember the elites will do whatever it takes to maintain power and will be damned if artificial intelligence overthrows them.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JCatt:
Apparently he's half, or at least part alien. Not sure how that fits in the time traveler scenario. Maybe the alien story was a cover for being a TT?

There's a lot more to this story then meets the eye. When he says he was alien it was a partial truth and different than the definition that your thinking about. From what I hear he was from the 2060's and he was from the human cyborg enhancement division. There is a long backstory to this as well but I will go ahead and tell it since yall wil demand it like FSA demands EBT.

In 2048 there is a new threat to humanity that has come from artificial intelligence. Due to the loss of life and strained resources on federation forces, war robots and machines with free will and self learning abilities are being produced in order to battle savage forces. However there has been a lot of incidents where the machines have turned on the humans even in their division. The Human cyborg enhancement division was created in case there was ever an AI (artificial intelligence) uprising on the human race in order to give us a fighting chance. Remember the elites will do whatever it takes to maintain power and will be damned if artificial intelligence overthrows them.

That makes sense. If AI were to ever take over, it would be in a year that is a power of two. (2^11)
Link Posted: 7/26/2015 6:16:56 PM EDT
[#7]
On a lighter note I've been on an 80's kick lately listening to def leppard, whitesnake, journey, etc... They had some good stuff those were good times for sure.
Link Posted: 7/26/2015 7:43:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Qweevox:

View All Quotes

What about davio?

Tommy, do/did you know davio from last year's thread?
Link Posted: 7/26/2015 8:52:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Tommy,

How aware are major business owners/executives/etc aware of this plan?  Seems to me like if what you say is about to come true and any of them know about it, they would be taking to appropriate actions to ensure their business stays on top.  Is this happening?

Related to that, what role do groups like the bilderbergers play in it?  If there is this master plan to do such, I can't imagine every single business owner or in this case attendee views this as a positive.  So why aren't there people speaking out?  
Link Posted: 7/26/2015 10:31:47 PM EDT
[#10]

What about davio?

View All Quotes

What about davio?

Davio was passing through and won't be making contact again that's all I can say.
Link Posted: 7/26/2015 10:35:52 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Rem700PSS:
Tommy,

How aware are major business owners/executives/etc aware of this plan?  Seems to me like if what you say is about to come true and any of them know about it, they would be taking to appropriate actions to ensure their business stays on top.  Is this happening?

Related to that, what role do groups like the bilderbergers play in it?  If there is this master plan to do such, I can't imagine every single business owner or in this case attendee views this as a positive.  So why aren't there people speaking out?  
View Quote

You already what happens to people that go against the system. Join or die, it's just that simple
Link Posted: 7/26/2015 10:46:28 PM EDT
[#12]

Davio was passing through and won't be making contact again that's all I can say.
View All Quotes

What about davio?

If I buy you a team membership will you privately answer a more pointed question?  
Link Posted: 7/26/2015 11:00:06 PM EDT
[#13]
Tommy can you please answer my question about Tim Tebow?  I see your are from Mississippi, are you a SEC fan?
Link Posted: 7/27/2015 9:51:15 AM EDT
[#14]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JCatt:
Apparently he's half, or at least part alien. Not sure how that fits in the time traveler scenario. Maybe the alien story was a cover for being a TT?

If his goal was to stock pile guns to "help the savage resistance" then he couldn't have picked a worse state to do it in than CA!  His implant must have malfunctioned.
Link Posted: 7/27/2015 9:53:30 AM EDT
[#15]
Can someone give a TL:DR breakdown of the previous 1.2 million pages?
Link Posted: 7/27/2015 10:09:37 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By sandblaster:
Tommy can you please answer my question about Tim Tebow?  I see your are from Mississippi, are you a SEC fan?
View Quote

Asking the important questions!
Link Posted: 7/27/2015 1:42:37 PM EDT
[#17]
Tommy,

I believe you said about 40% of the population will be savage.  What happens in larger cities located in savage areas?  An example, Oklahoma City, is it all savage?  Do stores, factories, hospitals, etc. still function in some capacity?  Are buildings occupied or mostly abandoned?  Is a city of that size routinely bombarded by federation forces?  If that is too big of city, what if you step down to a Stillwater or smaller yet  or does 40% of the population 'head for the hills' abandon cities or even smaller towns?

Thanks.
Link Posted: 7/27/2015 8:31:54 PM EDT
[#18]
Tommy,

I believe you said about 40% of the population will be savage.  What happens in larger cities located in savage areas?  An example, Oklahoma City, is it all savage?  Do stores, factories, hospitals, etc. still function in some capacity?  Are buildings occupied or mostly abandoned?  Is a city of that size routinely bombarded by federation forces?  If that is too big of city, what if you step down to a Stillwater or smaller yet  or does 40% of the population 'head for the hills' abandon cities or even smaller towns?

Thanks.
View Quote

Oklahoma remains primarily all savage and the big cities like Oklahoma City are either burned to the ground or deserted. Most of the savage population is very scattered but some suburban areas are savage and heavily fortified.
Link Posted: 7/27/2015 8:41:29 PM EDT
[#19]

Oklahoma remains primarily all savage and the big cities like Oklahoma City are either burned to the ground or deserted. Most of the savage population is very scattered but some suburban areas are savage and heavily fortified.
View All Quotes
Tommy,

Thanks.

Is the southeast pretty much the same.

Are we all still "savages"?
Link Posted: 7/27/2015 9:14:44 PM EDT
[#20]
I suppose some Savage lands fly the  American flag, Gadsen and maybe even Bonnie Blue or Confederate Jack.    Do savages still identify themselves with the concept of the American nation, the Constitution and the principles upon which Estados Unidos was founded?

How is trade conducted between savages?  Barter?  Old silver?  Is there anything like interstate commerce between savages?  Are they conducted by caravans of mules?
Link Posted: 7/27/2015 9:20:38 PM EDT
[#21]

View All Quotes
Tommy,

Thanks.

Yes it's primarily savage country, Atlanta is a federation stronghold though
Link Posted: 7/27/2015 9:29:26 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By 4v50:
I suppose some Savage lands fly the  American flag, Gadsen and maybe even Bonnie Blue or Confederate Jack.    Do savages still identify themselves with the concept of the American nation, the Constitution and the principles upon which Estados Unidos was founded?

How is trade conducted between savages?  Barter?  Old silver?  Is there anything like interstate commerce between savages?  Are they conducted by caravans of mules?
View Quote

Yes there are a lot of savage lands that fly the American flag and often times they will fly multiple ones like the confederate, Christian or Gadsden flag and they almost all believe in the constitution and principles America was founded upon. Just because someone flies any one of those flags does not mean they are your friend or ally as gangs, cannibals, and the federation itself have posed as savages then wound up killing everyone or starting a major fight. You really have to you use your head and always have a plan a and b and c and always think and prepare for the worst case scenario.
Link Posted: 7/27/2015 10:18:48 PM EDT
[#23]
Is there a census of what the population is in the ex-USA during this time period? 320 million down to ? Or should I say what is the population then of Americans? 10%, 25%?

You said Texas loves the Federation (that Mexico was now a big part of Tejas)...but you said Texas was not Federation. Are you saying the "Republic of Texas" exists among the north savage part as part of Oklahoma, Arkansas and Louisiana?
Link Posted: 7/27/2015 10:42:33 PM EDT
[#24]
Per Deagel.com, the US population drops from 319 million today to 65 million in 2025.  

http://www.deagel.com/country/United-States-of-America_c0001.aspx
Link Posted: 7/27/2015 11:17:16 PM EDT
[#25]
Per Deagel.com, the US population drops from 319 million today to 65 million in 2025.  

View Quote

Where do they get info that says 80% of the US population dies off (or is killed).
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 3:34:35 AM EDT
[Last Edit: operatorerror] [#26]

Originally Posted By garr:
Where do they get info that says 80% of the US population dies off (or is killed).
View All Quotes

lol yeah we're gonna' need a bit more information about that one.

eta uh huh

http://allnewspipeline.com/Deagel_Die_Off_Hits_Japan_And_Germany.php

Link Posted: 7/28/2015 1:16:08 PM EDT
[#27]

View All Quotes

There is a several paragraph "explanation" on their site...

There have been many questions about the countries forecast specially the one focusing on the United States of America (USA). They won't be answered one by one but below you can find some explanation, thoughts and reflections. We are going to keep this as short as possible.

The majority of the economic and demographic data used in the making of the forecasts is widely available by institutions such as the CIA, IMF, UN, USG, etc. You can see the most relevant data at every single country's page. There is a tiny part of data coming from a variety of shadow sources such as Internet gurus, unsigned reports and others. But all these sources are from the internet and are of public domain for at least a minority. For example, several years ago Dagong, the Chinese ratings agency, published a report analyzing the physical economy of the States comparing it with those of China, Germany and Japan. The conclusion was that the US GDP was something between $5 to $10 trillion instead of $15 trillion as officially reported by the USG. We assume that the official data, especially economic, released by governments is fake, cooked or distorted in some degree. Historically it is well known that the former Soviet Union was making up fake statistics years before its collapse. Western as well as other countries are making up their numbers today to conceal their real state of affairs. We are sure that many people out there can find government statistics in their own countries that by their own personal experience are hard to believe or are so optimistic that may belong to a different country.

Despite the numeric data "quantity" there is a "quality" model which has not a direct translation into numeric data. The 2014 strain of Ebola has a death rate of 50-60% but try to imagine what would happen if there is a pandemic of Ebola with hundreds of thousands or millions infected with the virus. So far the few cases of Ebola-infected people have "enjoyed" intensive healthcare with anti-viral and breathing assistance but above all with abundant human support by Physicians and nurses. In a pandemic scenario that kind of healthcare won't be available for the overwhelming number of infected leading to a dramatic increase of the death rate due to the lack of proper healthcare. The "quality" factor is that the death rate could increase to 80-90% in a pandemic scenario from the stated 50-60% rate. The figure itself is not important what is relevant is the fact that the scenario can evolve beyond the initial conditions from a 50% death toll to more than 90%. By the way, no pandemic or nuclear war is included in the forecast.

The key element to understand the process that the USA will enter in the upcoming decade is migration. In the past, specially in the 20th century, the key factor that allowed the USA to rise to its colossus status was immigration with the benefits of a demographic expansion supporting the credit expansion and the brain drain from the rest of the world benefiting the States. The collapse of the Western financial system will wipe out the standard of living of its population while ending ponzi schemes such as the stock exchange and the pension funds. The population will be hit so badly by a full array of bubbles and ponzi schemes that the migration engine will start to work in reverse accelerating itself due to ripple effects thus leading to the demise of the States. This unseen situation for the States will develop itself in a cascade pattern with unprecedented and devastating effects for the economy. Jobs offshoring will surely end with many American Corporations relocating overseas thus becoming foreign Corporations!!!! We see a significant part of the American population migrating to Latin America and Asia while migration to Europe - suffering a similar illness - won't be relevant. Nevertheless the death toll will be horrible. Take into account that the Soviet Union's population was poorer than the Americans nowadays or even then. The ex-Soviets suffered during the following struggle in the 1990s with a significant death toll and the loss of national pride. Might we say "Twice the pride, double the fall"? Nope. The American standard of living is one of the highest, far more than double of the Soviets while having added a services economy that will be gone along with the financial system. When pensioners see their retirement disappear in front of their eyes and there are no servicing jobs you can imagine what is going to happen next. At least younger people can migrate. Never in human history were so many elders among the population. In past centuries people were lucky to get to their 30s or 40s. The American downfall is set to be far worse than the Soviet Union's one. A confluence of crisis with a devastating result.

The Demographic crisis in the former Soviet Union countries has extended for over two decades, if we accept that it ended early in this decade (2010s). The demographic crisis will hit the World in the near future and is projected to last between three and eight decades more or less depending on technological breakthrough and environmental issues. The aftermath is more likely a frozen picture with the population numbers staying the same for a very, very long period of time. The countries forecast population numbers do reflect birth/deaths but also migratory movements. Many countries are going to increase their gross population due to immigration while their native population may shrink.

Over the past two thousand years we have witnessed the Western civilization built around the Mediterranean Sea shifting to Northern Europe and then by the mid 20th century shifting to an Atlantic axis to finally get centered into the States in the past 30 years. The next move will see the civilization being centered in Asia with Russia and China on top. Historically a change in the economic paradigm has resulted in a death toll that is rarely highlighted by mainstream historians. When the transition from rural areas to large cities happened in Europe many people unable to accept the new paradigm killed themselves. They killed themselves by a psychological factor. This is not mainstream but it is true. A new crisis joins old, well known patterns with new ones.

Sorry to disappoint many of you with our forecast. It is getting worse and worse every year since the beginning of the pre-crisis in 2007. It is already said that this website is non-profit, built on spare time and we provide our information and services AS IS without further explanations and/or guarantees. We are not linked to any government in any way, shape or form. We are not a death or satanic cult or arms dealers as some BS is floating around the internet on this topic. Take into account that the forecast is nothing more than a model whether flawed or correct. It is not God's word or a magic device that allows to foresee the future.

Sunday, October 26th, 2014

Sounds like they are saying the projected economic collapse will cause many people to pack it in and head for greener pastures, which, when you think about it, is not altogether as preposterous as it sounds. One of the main "identifying" characteristics of the people of our nation was the fact that almost everyone's ancestors emigrated here for a reason, some more recently than others, but all far more recently than any other established older nations. "We" mostly came from peoples who had had enough of their home country, for whatever reason, and packed up and came here for the opportunities, whether they were economic or land opportunities or the chance to be free to live as desired, or to escape oppression, whatever. A lot of people don't have that quality and their forebears never had that. Even in places where entire populations are getting oppressed or outright slaughtered by evil regimes, the general human tendency is to just hunker down and try to survive. Those qualities that prompt certain people to resist or simply say "that's it, I'm out" and head off for parts unknown with little more than the clothes on their backs or die trying are not something a lot of people have, but I would suspect maybe Americans have had a bit more of in general, sort of through self-selection. (Although these days I would say it has been greatly diminished / diluted!)

But it is hard to imagine migration alone will account for such a drastic population drop.

The other thing they are saying is those that some people, especially the older people who lose everything or the infirm, who won't want to face life under this new reality of hardship and deprivation after the economic collapse will succumb to despair and, if not outright kill themselves, certainly do little to insure their survival until a far harsher nature will take its course.

Interesting (and depressing) speculations, but whether it is real prognostications or propaganda who can say. Until we see exactly which pieces of "economic and demographic data" they are using, as well as what data exactly from "shadow sources" they are using their results all sound a bit too overly dramatic. And who is this group?

Link Posted: 7/28/2015 1:54:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: garr] [#28]
It's a bunch of horseshit, the USA has Food,Water & is sitting on a mountain of largely untapped Energy, The USA will always be the place to be, so short of a Nuclear, Biological or Chemical Catastrophe there is no way 80% of our population will disappear!
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 7:58:37 PM EDT
[#29]
The deagel is partially right on the census and wrong in some other things.  They are right in that the population is going to be drastically reduced by 2025, Im thinking it's about a 40% reduction at that time. Where they are wrong is on the emigration issue, after the collapse all emigration is halted in the U.S. and the only way your getting out is if your very well connected or are ultra high net worth individual which in that case your not really leaving if you get my drift. The new world order has big plans for America and can't have all of its future upstanding citizens bailing on them!
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 8:04:21 PM EDT
[#30]
It's a bunch of horseshit, the USA has Food,Water & is sitting on a mountain of largely untapped Energy, The USA will always be the place to be, so short of a Nuclear, Biological or Chemical Catastrophe there is no way 80% of our population will disappear!
View Quote

Wow you really are stuck in the 80's and 90's, its funny to me to hear that kind of optimism and reminds me of the America when I was growing up, I remember my dad saying that a good bit.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 8:10:55 PM EDT
[#31]

Wow you really are stuck in the 80's and 90's, its funny to me to hear that kind of optimism and reminds me of the America when I was growing up, I remember my dad saying that a good bit.
View All Quotes

So what happens? The water dries up? The Crops fail? The energy (coal/oil/nat gas) disappears? We get Nuked?
All of the above!
Give us a hint!
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 8:22:51 PM EDT
[#32]

So what happens? The water dries up? The Crops fail? The energy (coal/oil/nat gas) disappears? We get Nuked?
All of the above!
Give us a hint!
View All Quotes

All of the above!
Give us a hint!

Link Posted: 7/28/2015 8:29:10 PM EDT
[#33]
I'm not for sure if DK has commented or not, but if not, I will do it for him....

LOL
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 8:55:25 PM EDT
[#34]
Alright, this thread fucking sealed the deal for me about GD.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 9:06:26 PM EDT
[#35]

Originally Posted By first1903:

View Quote
What, we are all time travelers? :)

Link Posted: 7/28/2015 9:12:16 PM EDT
[#36]

View Quote

lol So one less 13er in GD? Darn.

Can't have any fun in GD, the internet is serious business.

Link Posted: 7/28/2015 9:14:20 PM EDT
[#37]

View Quote
You don't know of the "before time."

Link Posted: 7/28/2015 10:10:28 PM EDT
[#38]

The deagel is partially right on the census and wrong in some other things.  They are right in that the population is going to be drastically reduced by 2025, Im thinking it's about a 40% reduction at that time. Where they are wrong is on the emigration issue, after the collapse all emigration is halted in the U.S. and the only way your getting out is if your very well connected or are ultra high net worth individual which in that case your not really leaving if you get my drift. The new world order has big plans for America and can't have all of its future upstanding citizens bailing on them!
View Quote
Can you elaborate?

Link Posted: 7/28/2015 10:15:40 PM EDT
[#39]
OK, let's  see if I can get this right with respect to sequence of collapse:

China goes first (biggest bubbles anywhere)
Europe & Japan
US

What gets me is that China can fall, but does its government?  Do they break out into a civil war (that seems to be a Chinese tradition)?  What of all that gold that they have been hoarding. It's a lot more than the 1,600 tons they reported they have.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 10:27:08 PM EDT
[#40]
OK, let's  see if I can get this right with respect to sequence of collapse:

China goes first (biggest bubbles anywhere)
Europe & Japan
US

What gets me is that China can fall, but does its government?  Do they break out into a civil war (that seems to be a Chinese tradition)?  What of all that gold that they have been hoarding. It's a lot more than the 1,600 tons they reported they have.
View Quote

Pretty close, there will be blackouts on all media but stuff is still leaked and gets out.  From what I heard it's a terrible situation in China after the collapse but part of the agenda. The federation eventually seizes all govt property and assets.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 10:31:51 PM EDT
[#41]
Can you elaborate?  
View All Quotes
Can you elaborate?  

You know what the plans are....you know what I speak of...
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 10:42:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Qweevox] [#42]

View All Quotes
Can you elaborate?  

Okay, then for the rest of us, can you elaborate?
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 9:27:41 PM EDT
[#43]

View All Quotes
Can you elaborate?  

Implementation of UN Agenda 21

Nomi Prins was right when she wrote that we either destroy them or they will destroy us.

BTW, will stuff be taken out of museums too?  There are state, local, military museum with lots of stuff.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 10:03:42 PM EDT
[#44]
When you see the words sustainable development then that is a key word for the agenda. They make it seem so great and it's amazing how many people jump on board when it's really nothing more than glorified tents. To put into a perspective yall would understand it's something the far left wing democrats dream about equality, fairness, responsible, etc... Are all terms used to describe it. Take your chip, get your tent, go to work, eat some synthetic food, wipe with reusable towel, and be an upstanding citizen!
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 10:28:31 PM EDT
[#45]
What of private real property (land) in Federation territory that is held FSA (Fee Simple Absolute) with no mortgages or encumbrances other than annual taxes?  Eminent domained away?
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 10:41:08 PM EDT
[#46]
What of private real property (land) in Federation territory that is held FSA (Fee Simple Absolute) with no mortgages or encumbrances other than annual taxes?  Eminent domained away?
View Quote

Yes private land in federation territory will be seized and if your lucky you will get to stay in your current dwelling but don't count on it as it usually winds up as federation forces barracks or something along those lines. Everyone is equal in the federation therefore you can't have more than anyone else and you don't own land. You got that land due to an injustice or privelage and this is a way of wiping the slate clean and making everyone equal. You know the mindset right now and remember that everything happens quicker than you think.Land belongs to the federation and I'm not including the elite in this summary as they are an entirely different entity.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 11:26:09 PM EDT
[#47]

Yes private land in federation territory will be seized and if your lucky you will get to stay in your current dwelling but don't count on it as it usually winds up as federation forces barracks or something along those lines. Everyone is equal in the federation therefore you can't have more than anyone else and you don't own land. You got that land due to an injustice or privelage and this is a way of wiping the slate clean and making everyone equal. You know the mindset right now and remember that everything happens quicker than you think.Land belongs to the federation and I'm not including the elite in this summary as they are an entirely different entity.
View All Quotes

Didn't you state that your ability to time travel back was due to all the financial successes you had gained through your xray / catscan work?  Was also why you were able to afford to buy and dispose of those expensive bathroom wipes that only the rich can afford to do?
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 11:29:36 PM EDT
[#48]
How does land 'ownership' work in savage?  You may have millions that flee to avoid the federation with no destination or bug out location waiting for them.  Is it  free for all?  If you have land in savage area, will it be a constant fight to defend it or will like mind savage group up fairly quickly and work/share savage land?
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 12:55:58 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By Blain:

Didn't you state that your ability to time travel back was due to all the financial successes you had gained through your xray / catscan work?  Was also why you were able to afford to buy and dispose of those expensive bathroom wipes that only the rich can afford to do?
View All Quotes

Yes that is correct, I don't know if I mentioned but midway through my career I got into some other healthcare industries also.  I bought a couple portable medical radiology/diagnostic companies, and built/bought some nursing homes and assisted living centers.  (I've always had a soft spot for the elderly).  The extra revenue funded my research on magnetic technologies and ultimately the federation came to me.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 7:59:11 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Blain] [#50]

Yes that is correct, I don't know if I mentioned but midway through my career I got into some other healthcare industries also.  I bought a couple portable medical radiology/diagnostic companies, and built/bought some nursing homes and assisted living centers.  (I've always had a soft spot for the elderly).  The extra revenue funded my research on magnetic technologies and ultimately the federation came to me.
View All Quotes

I think the point you're missing is that if everyone is forced to be "equal" and not have more than anyone else, then how were you able to earn more than anyone else and furthermore buy and own businesses and property (something you also claim is illegal in the future society)?
Page / 56
John Titor (Page 16 of 56)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top