User Panel

Site Notices
John Titor (Page 15 of 56)
Page / 56
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 9:34:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By 4v50:
Does the facade of a representative democracy die in 2015-2016 and the Federation rise in 2016 or is there a period of time in which there is a vacuum of power?
View Quote

In my opinion after the 2016 presidential election is when most people realize that representative democracy is a facade and that they have been played for a fool. It's after this time when people begin to realize that something unlike anything else they have experienced is happening in America. At that point if you can't see what's going on then you will make a good citizen of the federation The federation is already on American soil.....
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 9:41:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Tommy101:

In my opinion after the 2016 presidential election is when most people realize that representative democracy is a facade and that they have been played for a fool. It's after this time when people begin to realize that something unlike anything else they have experienced is happening in America. At that point if you can't see what's going on then you will make a good citizen of the federation The federation is already on American soil.....
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Does the facade of a representative democracy die in 2015-2016 and the Federation rise in 2016 or is there a period of time in which there is a vacuum of power?

I think the oligarch fascist state is here today and that elections have been rigged (there were where I came from and are where I am now).  For me, there is no difference between the so called two parties.  They're one party with two faces and the "fighting" is part of the political reality show staged to mislead the electorate.

Am I correct in the sequence of collapse:

Europe
Japan
China
U.S.

I think the US and the US Federal Reserve Note will be last man standing.  Presently the Federal Reserve Note is strong only because the other Central Banks (CBs) are racing to the bottom.  However, because all the CBs are tied together, it will only be a matter of time before the banks here (and the Fed Res) are affected.

Link Posted: 7/23/2015 10:18:02 PM EDT
[#3]
You are aware I see, that's a good thing because you are mentally in a frame of mind that is willing to accept the reality of things to come and how things really are now. You are partially correct on sequence
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 10:32:32 PM EDT
[#4]
I'll never forget the day the American flag was taken down from the Capitol building in Washington, D.C. and seeing and hearing the cheers of the crowd, this was done during the early part of the civil war. The phrase "don't celebrate to early comes to mind"
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 11:00:15 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Blain] [#5]
I'll never forget the day the American flag was taken down from the Capitol building in Washington, D.C. and seeing and hearing the cheers of the crowd, this was done during the early part of the civil war. The phrase "don't celebrate to early comes to mind"
View Quote

Was taken down by the "savages" after some initial victory in the war, or by the federation as an "out with the old in with the new" statement?
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 12:14:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Qweevox] [#6]
Originally Posted By Blain:

Was taken down by the "savages" after some initial victory in the war, or by the federation as an "out with the old in with the new" statement?
View All Quotes

The initial "victory" of the civil war simply helped clear the way for the Federation to come in and establish their power.  The revolutionaries, or rebels, depending on your point of view, took down the trappings of the United States.

They cheered as the flag was removed from the capitol, But shortly thereafter they began to fragment, and fighting broke out between different factions, and the nation was thrown back into chaos.  

It was this event that allowed the Federation to step in and take ultimate control by establishing order.   The "rebels" became the savages, and the Federation the savior.  

(this is fun)
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 12:30:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Qweevox:

The initial "victory" of the civil war simply helped clear the way for the Federation to come in and establish their power.  The revolutionaries, or rebels, depending on your point of view, took down the trappings of the United States.

They cheered as the flag was removed from the capitol, But shortly thereafter they began to fragment, and fighting broke out between different factions, and the nation was thrown back into chaos.  

It was this event that allowed the Federation to step in and take ultimate control by establishing order.   The "rebels" became the savages, and the Federation the savior.  

(this is fun)
View All Quotes

(this is fun)

Hah! Tommy102?

All kidding aside, this thread is getting to be creepier than the creepy thread...if even six months ago someone had said that people were going to be so emboldened to start ripping confed flags off flagpoles and pickup trucks, and digging up confed leaders buried in memorials, I would have thought that person had lost his mind, and now look at the what the media is full of. It's not hard to see how events can get twisted around and played up in the media to smear other symbols in our country with the taint of racism, or whatever the appropriate witchhunt phrase might be in even another six months' time.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 1:42:25 PM EDT
[#8]

(this is fun)
View Quote

I'm not sure who the revolutionaries or rebels are, if you meant the savages, I doubt the savages ever had a foothold in DC.

I'd guess the federation took the American flag down.  The cheering crowd consists of the blind masses that are getting what they think they want, more government.   They don't realize they are losing their freedom and how their quality of life is changing for the worse.

Tommy will clarify.  

Is this year's event Europe's economy falling apart or is it closer to home?
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 4:36:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Confederate and gadsden flags will soon be outlawed and deemed a hate crime, now you see why i said they become the savage flag of choice...
View Quote

Tommy101 is right on the above.  Very Best Dear Leader in the Whine Haus calls for banning of the Gadsen Flag.  Reported right here at Arfcom GD in this link.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 6:20:28 PM EDT
[#10]

(I'm going to try to phrase this question without offending anyone, since I like a lot of the posters who are posting on this thread...and I like the thread)

Are people taking this thread seriously?  I mean do people really believe Tommy is a time traveler from the future?  Don't get me wrong, the thread is fun, and I like it, but that's all it is

...right?

Link Posted: 7/24/2015 8:20:12 PM EDT
[#11]

View All Quotes

More like "out with the old in with the new we are moving forward"
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 8:21:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Tommy101] [#12]
Double post
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 8:22:49 PM EDT
[#13]

Wrong
View All Quotes

(this is fun)

Wrong

I think we're from different timelines.  
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 8:29:17 PM EDT
[#14]

(I'm going to try to phrase this question without offending anyone, since I like a lot of the posters who are posting on this thread...and I like the thread)

Are people taking this thread seriously?  I mean do people really believe Tommy is a time traveler from the future?  Don't get me wrong, the thread is fun, and I like it, but that's all it is

...right?

View Quote

You can look at the information being given to you and take it for what it is and compare it to the reality you live in everyday and decide for yourself.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 8:31:43 PM EDT
[#15]
If you want an assault style rifle or high cap mags then now is a good time to buy them.....
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 8:35:04 PM EDT
[#16]

...right?

View Quote

I actually think some people in this thread believe the guy.

Link Posted: 7/24/2015 8:36:41 PM EDT
[#17]
If you want an assault style rifle or high cap mags then now is a good time to buy them.....
View Quote

How many months do we have?

How expensive will lowers get?  
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 10:42:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: JackalAR] [#18]
Someone needs to call / skype Art Bell tonight 11-2 CST.

"Hi everybody, open lines tonight! Also a Time traveler special line. I have not had the time do be posting because my life is now devoted to the show, it does not mean I have forgotten my Brother's and Sister's here on Bell Gab. It just means I have not so much life left! Stop asking for four Hours and seven days, remember I am 70 now.

Art"

darkmatterradio.net

CALL-IN

Telephone: 1 (952) 225-5278 (CALL-ART)
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 11:05:24 PM EDT
[#19]

View Quote
Are you going to call into Art Bell's show?

Link Posted: 7/24/2015 11:53:56 PM EDT
[#20]
I'm not staying up for another 3 hours for nothing. Get your ass on the phone man!
Link Posted: 7/25/2015 12:00:08 AM EDT
[#21]
View Quote

Reading between the lines, that doesn't sound good.  

Care to pick a number Tommy?

1 - Northeast
2 - Southeast
3 - Northwest
4 - Southwest
5 - Midwest
6 - South Central
Link Posted: 7/25/2015 12:06:57 AM EDT
[Last Edit: JackalAR] [#22]
TIME TRAVELLER LINE: (575)208-7787
Link Posted: 7/25/2015 12:11:11 AM EDT
[#23]

Originally Posted By JackalAR:

TIME TRAVELLER LINE: (575)208-7787
View Quote
Cometh the hour, Tommy...

Link Posted: 7/25/2015 12:28:01 AM EDT
[#24]
Last Login Date:
7/24/2015 11:06:39 PM CDT

Woot!
Link Posted: 7/25/2015 1:22:07 AM EDT
[#25]
Come on, Tommy, you'd blow the rest of these fools away. Phone Art!
Link Posted: 7/25/2015 1:24:34 AM EDT
[#26]
Qweevox,

I ask myself that question every time I check this thread.  I look forward to seeing new posts in this thread.  I’m trying hard to scream BS but can’t quite get there.  Why?  I don’t know, there’s something that won’t let me , yet.  I’m waiting for Tommy to say this is a thesis on the power of suggestion and is all BS.  I’m a highly skeptical person and my education is to be analytical, scientific, a straight forward problem solver.  Is time travel possible?  Google CERN and parallel universes, scientists are actually performing experiments to look for them.  Sounds crazy.

I’ve read through this and the time traveler thread from last year looking for inconsistencies.  I continue to ask questions to see if some will arise.  I haven’t found a solid contradiction.  

One of the primary topics of this thread is the 'federation'.  The first couple times federation is mentioned, it was said in a matter of fact way and didn't have anything to do with a question about government or a governing body (answers about time travel).   One would think that the federation topic would've been introduced much earlier  and in a way to make it a point of emphasis.  Not as a semi through away supporting comment like 'Elite class citizens granted one way trips with federation approval... '.  There were several posts until federation was the discussion topic.  By design or just something that is a matter of fact to the person mentioning it?

Tommy has stated in 2018 there will be a small ‘sea monster’ creature discovered in the Indian Ocean and CERN will be testing at 21 TeV.  Two things to look for, but  too far away.  

Is any of it true?  Only time will tell.
Link Posted: 7/25/2015 1:45:48 AM EDT
[#27]
View Quote

Sure... but this statement is always true.
Link Posted: 7/25/2015 1:47:14 AM EDT
[#28]

Originally Posted By BD77:

Qweevox,

I ask myself that question every time I check this thread.  I look forward to seeing new posts in this thread.  I’m trying hard to scream BS but can’t quite get there.  Why?  I don’t know, there’s something that won’t let me , yet.  I’m waiting for Tommy to say this is a thesis on the power of suggestion and is all BS.  I’m a highly skeptical person and my education is to be analytical, scientific, a straight forward problem solver.  Is time travel possible?  Google CERN and parallel universes, scientists are actually performing experiments to look for them.  Sounds crazy.

I’ve read through this and the time traveler thread from last year looking for inconsistencies.  I continue to ask questions to see if some will arise.  I haven’t found a solid contradiction.  

One of the primary topics of this thread is the 'federation'.  The first couple times federation is mentioned, it was said in a matter of fact way and didn't have anything to do with a question about government or a governing body (answers about time travel).   One would think that the federation topic would've been introduced much earlier  and in a way to make it a point of emphasis.  Not as a semi through away supporting comment like 'Elite class citizens granted one way trips with federation approval... '.  There were several posts until federation was the discussion topic.  By design or just something that is a matter of fact to the person mentioning it?

Tommy has stated in 2018 there will be a small ‘sea monster’ creature discovered in the Indian Ocean and CERN will be testing at 21 TeV.  Two things to look for, but  too far away.  

View Quote

LOL

Link Posted: 7/25/2015 1:50:35 AM EDT
[#29]
I like this thread, and could care less about the federation. I have enjoyed thinking of questions and reviving it.

Tommy, are there places where people get get by without constant conflict? Where I live, there are people dedicated to non violence, and have been for many years. they don't drive cars. and pretty much have a life dedicated to hard work and a shunning of modern life and morals.  Nothing of strategic importance. Is it possible to have enclaves without trouble? I am getting old, and don't want to fight. I can be support with skills I have. I would like to do it without daily violence.
If you haven't guessed, I don't think I am federation material.

Link Posted: 7/25/2015 6:12:09 AM EDT
[#30]

Tommy101 is right on the above.  Very Best Dear Leader in the Whine Haus calls for banning of the Gadsen Flag.  Reported right here at Arfcom GD in this link.
View All Quotes

Confederate and gadsden flags will soon be outlawed and deemed a hate crime, now you see why i said they become the savage flag of choice...

That turned out to be fake.

Link Posted: 7/25/2015 10:23:19 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By lorazepam:
I like this thread, and could care less about the federation. I have enjoyed thinking of questions and reviving it.

Tommy, are there places where people get get by without constant conflict? Where I live, there are people dedicated to non violence, and have been for many years. they don't drive cars. and pretty much have a life dedicated to hard work and a shunning of modern life and morals.  Nothing of strategic importance. Is it possible to have enclaves without trouble? I am getting old, and don't want to fight. I can be support with skills I have. I would like to do it without daily violence.
If you haven't guessed, I don't think I am federation material.

http://youtu.be/8Sp-VFBbjpE
View Quote

There are very few places that get by without some type of conflict or hardship, I understand and respect yall being dedicated to non violence but sometimes there is evil so great that the only answer is to meet it with brute force (violence). If you wish to continue your way of life then I suggest you start stocking up on guns and ammo and learn to shoot them. You said you are getting old so with this being said get your guns and ammo and when someone comes along that tries to take your way of life and everything you have then I suggest you put those guns to use, don't make it easy for someone as they enjoy soft targets, take some or many with you....don't stress about it just do what you have to do when the time comes. You will also find out that you don't have to be Rambo to accomplish great feats. It's all about your mindset and using your head.
Link Posted: 7/25/2015 10:24:32 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By ClassicLugeMick:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ClassicLugeMick:

Don't worry it won't be eventually..
Link Posted: 7/25/2015 10:27:42 AM EDT
[#33]

1 - Northeast
2 - Southeast
3 - Northwest
4 - Southwest
5 - Midwest
6 - South Central
View All Quotes

1 - Northeast
2 - Southeast
3 - Northwest
4 - Southwest
5 - Midwest
6 - South Central

Link Posted: 7/25/2015 11:53:46 AM EDT
[#34]
I'm from the future, ask me anything.
View Quote

Will Tim Tebow make the Eagles roster?  More importantly how much playing time will he get?  Playoff run?
Link Posted: 7/25/2015 4:29:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BD77] [#35]

View All Quotes

1 - Northeast
2 - Southeast
3 - Northwest
4 - Southwest
5 - Midwest
6 - South Central

Will you pick a letter?

A. Elem. school
B. High School
C. College
D. Theater
E. Mall
F. Train Station
G. Sporting event
H. March/rally
I. Other
Link Posted: 7/25/2015 5:04:09 PM EDT
[#36]
So...

Here's my first question in two parts:  

1.  If timelines can be changed, and Tommy101 is now a permanent resident of this timeline, why not be more specific and change it.  

2.  If timelines can't be changed, why even try to offer advice?  I mean, if it's not going to change anything, why do it?

Second question:

Reading back through Tommy's earlier posts (archive), it appears he chose this time, because he's a self-proclaimed "redneck at heart", and likes nature, hunting, fishing, and driving a truck.  

If this time is so close to the impending SHTF, why choose this time?  Why not go back a few decades earlier and enjoy life in relative peace?

What am I missing?

Link Posted: 7/25/2015 6:30:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: missme] [#37]
So...

Here's my first question in two parts:  

1.  If timelines can be changed, and Tommy101 is now a permanent resident of this timeline, why not be more specific and change it.  

2.  If timelines can't be changed, why even try to offer advice?  I mean, if it's not going to change anything, why do it?

Second question:

Reading back through Tommy's earlier posts (archive), it appears he chose this time, because he's a self-proclaimed "redneck at heart", and likes nature, hunting, fishing, and driving a truck.  

If this time is so close to the impending SHTF, why choose this time?  Why not go back a few decades earlier and enjoy life in relative peace?

What am I missing?

View Quote

You may have skimmed the part where several people noticed he has placed himself in the heart of "savage" country just before the SHTF and suggested a very good reason why. If I were the Federation and had TT capabilities, you better believe I would send at least few agents back in time to embed them in areas that I could not control in my own time. Your "sleeper" agents get to enjoy a bit of freedom from the stifling regs of their current Federation locked-down lifestyle when they go back to the last bit of the good old days, and then guide / report back or whatever anything he is tasked with doing for his TT privilege once the SHTF starts. He has mentioned that he is still being monitored, somehow, which is one of his reasons he uses for only dribbling out bits of stuff here and there, since he can't say too much or they would know.

Link Posted: 7/25/2015 6:55:50 PM EDT
[#38]

View Quote

Possibly The thing that should not be? Will it be revealed that Metallica were prophets?
Link Posted: 7/25/2015 9:28:25 PM EDT
[#39]
A time traveler recently made headlines, part of the story is true and part of it is made up....
Link Posted: 7/25/2015 9:49:20 PM EDT
[#40]

A time traveler recently made headlines, part of the story is true and part of it is made up....
View Quote
US or international?

Link Posted: 7/25/2015 9:49:32 PM EDT
[#41]
View Quote

The guy in CA with the weapons cache and wild story who died, and whose girlfriend parked him on the street in his car while she went to Oregon, thinking the spook "trash pickup" would come for him, because that' what he told her?
Link Posted: 7/25/2015 10:37:31 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By N1Rampage:
US or international?  
View All Quotes
US or international?  

U.S.
Link Posted: 7/25/2015 11:07:14 PM EDT
[#43]

U.S.
View All Quotes
US or international?  

U.S.

how about a little more?

Link Posted: 7/25/2015 11:25:43 PM EDT
[#44]
View Quote

The 1,200 gun guy seems most likely.  Did his timeline diverge too much and he was taken out by the time travel cops?  Was he sick before he made the time travel with the hope of make something happen before he died?  

Most important question:  how do you know who other time travelers are?
Link Posted: 7/26/2015 1:29:02 AM EDT
[#45]

The 1,200 gun guy seems most likely.  Did his timeline diverge too much and he was taken out by the time travel cops?  Was he sick before he made the time travel with the hope of make something happen before he died?  

View All Quotes

Okay, can someone break it down for me.  If it was the nut in California what's the story?

All I remember reading is he hoarded a lot of guns, ammo, and cash, what else is there to the story?
Link Posted: 7/26/2015 1:44:30 AM EDT
[#46]
Apparently he's half, or at least part alien. Not sure how that fits in the time traveler scenario. Maybe the alien story was a cover for being a TT?
Link Posted: 7/26/2015 1:56:54 AM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By JCatt:
Apparently he's half, or at least part alien. Not sure how that fits in the time traveler scenario. Maybe the alien story was a cover for being a TT?
View Quote

oh, okay.  So, he wasn't an alien, he was a time traveler.  

Link Posted: 7/26/2015 9:04:25 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Tommy101] [#48]

**Yes, aiding and abetting the enemy is punishable by death. Time travel guardians have ways of finding you.
View All Quotes

**Yes, aiding and abetting the enemy is punishable by death. Time travel guardians have ways of finding you.

Yes, aiding and abetting the enemy is punishable by death. Time travel guardians have ways of finding you even if you go AWOL. Any little slip up in the system and they got you kind of like how it is today.
Link Posted: 7/26/2015 9:31:48 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Tommy101] [#49]
Originally Posted By JCatt:
View Quote

There's a lot more to this story then meets the eye. When he says he was alien it was a partial truth and different than the definition that your thinking about. From what I hear he was from the 2060's and he was from the human cyborg enhancement division. There is a long backstory to this as well but I will go ahead and tell it since yall wil demand it like FSA demands EBT.

In 2048 there is a new threat to humanity that has come from artificial intelligence. Due to the loss of life and strained resources on federation forces, war robots and machines with free will and self learning abilities are being produced in order to battle savage forces. However there has been a lot of incidents where the machines have turned on the humans even in their division. The Human cyborg enhancement division was created in case there was ever an AI (artificial intelligence) uprising on the human race in order to give us a fighting chance. Remember the elites will do whatever it takes to maintain power and will be damned if artificial intelligence overthrows them.
Link Posted: 7/26/2015 9:40:48 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Tommy101] [#50]
https://www.bbc.com/future/story/20140924-the-greatest-myths-about-cyborgs
This might help you understand it somewhat better and introduce you to the idea behind it.
Page / 56
John Titor (Page 15 of 56)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top