What dorkwad kid?

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The ban'd create a forum to bash on arfcom.

The ban'd still trying to get back on arfcom

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/user/ermey/media/Forum%20pics/tsk_zpsc22094e9-1.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v37/ermey/Forum%20pics/tsk_zpsc22094e9-1.jpg</a>

Is that really him?

He looks like the kid who got picked on in school. Dan would always make me lol when i would read his posts, but that is literally the opposite of what i thought he looked like.

I have no idea if that's him or not, but the internet troublemakers always look like that.  Remember that dorkwad kid in Minnesota who was going to kick everyone's ass?  He looked like that too.  

What dorkwad kid?

XDbackupgun
Link Posted: 11/10/2015 9:39:56 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
XDbackupgun
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

The ban'd create a forum to bash on arfcom.
The ban'd still trying to get back on arfcom

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/user/ermey/media/Forum%20pics/tsk_zpsc22094e9-1.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v37/ermey/Forum%20pics/tsk_zpsc22094e9-1.jpg</a>

Is that really him?

He looks like the kid who got picked on in school. Dan would always make me lol when i would read his posts, but that is literally the opposite of what i thought he looked like.

I have no idea if that's him or not, but the internet troublemakers always look like that.  Remember that dorkwad kid in Minnesota who was going to kick everyone's ass?  He looked like that too.  

What dorkwad kid?

XDbackupgun
You mean this guy?

Link Posted: 11/10/2015 10:16:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Someone fill me in on  XDbackupgun. I remember that poster but must have missed out on some drama lama stuff.
Link Posted: 11/10/2015 10:20:42 AM EDT
[#4]
ah XDBUG i remember him from the xdtalk forums. The douche was strong with that one
Link Posted: 11/10/2015 10:22:12 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 11/10/2015 10:24:31 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
This thread should be shut down. It serves no purpose other than Dan giving Nationwide a facial or reach around.    
View Quote

It looks like a return salvo has been fired, and the board war is on. A mod and a staff member are chuckling, so I guess Goatboy won't mind when things heat up.
Link Posted: 11/10/2015 10:53:21 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
It looks like a return salvo has been fired, and the board war is on. A mod and a staff member are chuckling, so I guess Goatboy won't mind when things heat up.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

This thread should be shut down. It serves no purpose other than Dan giving Nationwide a facial or reach around.    

Link Posted: 11/10/2015 11:11:02 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
jestice75 should be banned for his comments in this thread, IMO.

View Quote

Wait, I might have said the same thing, and meant it.

It is a shame when an innocent person is shot.

seems like you are inferring a lot from that coment.

Link Posted: 11/10/2015 11:14:32 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 11/10/2015 11:40:48 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

The problem with that is that he quoted a person saying "Expected to survive." and said it was a shame.

He didn't say it was a shame that an innocent person got shot.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The problem with that is that he quoted a person saying "Expected to survive." and said it was a shame.

He didn't say it was a shame that an innocent person got shot.

It is a shame that she got shot. Whether she is expected to survive or not.

It was  inferred from the comment that he meant that her survival was a shame, and that would take a fairly intimate knowledge of his psyche or an elaboration on his part which I did not see.

I can;t speak for Jestice but:

If I said the same thing, it would be genuine. I would mean that it is a shame that she is in her current condition, not that she is apt to survive it.

Maybe I am just old fashioned and unsophisticated.
Link Posted: 11/10/2015 12:08:38 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 11/10/2015 12:13:25 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It is a shame that she got shot. Whether she is expected to survive or not. Agreed

It was  inferred from the comment that he meant that her survival was a shame, and that would take a fairly intimate knowledge of his psyche or an elaboration on his part which I did not see. He quoted a comment about her survival not the fact that a judge or innocent person got shot. If he wanted to say it was a shame about her being shot then he should have said that or quoted a post that said that.

If I said the same thing, it would be genuine. I would mean that it is a shame that she is in her current condition, not that she is apt to survive it. Then you should make sure that you quote a person talking about the shooting and not the survival.

Or just stay out of threads like that because people might shit their pants if I say something that gets them twisted.
Link Posted: 11/10/2015 12:16:08 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 11/10/2015 12:22:57 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

first post in the thread on the subject was what he quoted. it consisted of Two sentences.

"Just saw it own the news. Expected to survive."

Just saw it on the news (stop) Expected to survive(full stop)

You inferred that he meant her survival, not the event reported on the news.

Hell you may be right. but  I might very well have said the same thing, in reference of the subject of the news report that she had been shot, and you would have been very wrong if you inferred that I meant her survival.
Link Posted: 11/10/2015 12:29:57 PM EDT
[#15]
jestice75 is not an currently an active member.

Link Posted: 11/10/2015 12:30:31 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 11/10/2015 12:31:38 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Or maybe follow the CoC?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
It is a shame that she got shot. Whether she is expected to survive or not. Agreed

It was  inferred from the comment that he meant that her survival was a shame, and that would take a fairly intimate knowledge of his psyche or an elaboration on his part which I did not see. He quoted a comment about her survival not the fact that a judge or innocent person got shot. If he wanted to say it was a shame about her being shot then he should have said that or quoted a post that said that.

If I said the same thing, it would be genuine. I would mean that it is a shame that she is in her current condition, not that she is apt to survive it. Then you should make sure that you quote a person talking about the shooting and not the survival.

Or just stay out of threads like that because people might shit their pants if I say something that gets them twisted.

Or maybe follow the CoC?

I always do.
Link Posted: 11/10/2015 12:44:53 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

He would argue with everyone then eventually threaten to "kick your ass!"  Then his pic ended up being posted (by him)--and the whole "kick your ass" thing kind of became a farce.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Someone fill me in on  XDbackupgun. I remember that poster but must have missed out on some drama lama stuff.

He would argue with everyone then eventually threaten to "kick your ass!"  Then his pic ended up being posted (by him)--and the whole "kick your ass" thing kind of became a farce.

Rick had an abrasive internet persona, but in person is a pretty decent guy.
Link Posted: 11/10/2015 12:45:03 PM EDT
[#19]
Maybe you're right waterglass.  I'm judging too harshly based on a guy directly quoting and replying to the news that a judge is going to live in a negative manner.  Maybe you're right and he didn't really mean what he said.  I'm sure we can find some previous posts that will show a clearer picture of his attitude for judges that will exonerate him from his shitty comment and prove its all being taken out of context like you think.  Let's see if it depends on what the definition of "is" is, shall we?

Like any judge is going to hear that. Judges see themselves as the ruling class just as much as the Clintons.
View Quote

link

Dupe, and shocking that judges would decide to give judges that power. Where is the check on them for this?
View Quote

link

Shocking, a liberal cunt judge.
View Quote

link

Oh.  Well, I guess I'll just refer to my previous comment then:

Link Posted: 11/10/2015 12:56:23 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Maybe you're right waterglass.  I'm judging too harshly based on a guy directly quoting and replying to the news that a judge is going to live in a negative manner.  Maybe you're right and he didn't really mean what he said.  I'm sure we can find some previous posts that will show a clearer picture of his attitude for judges that will exonerate him from his shitty comment and prove its all being taken out of context like you think.  Let's see if it depends on what the definition of "is" is, shall we?

link

link

link

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Like any judge is going to hear that. Judges see themselves as the ruling class just as much as the Clintons.

link

Dupe, and shocking that judges would decide to give judges that power. Where is the check on them for this?

link

Shocking, a liberal cunt judge.

link

the last statement is crude.  I guess you could infer from that coarse language, that he wishes the judge in the locked thread dead.   I personally find activist judges to be disgusting creatures as well, worthy of crude descriptions. I have probably said worse things about some of them. I still don't want to see them shot, It would not cross my mind to condone their being shot.

I have some bleak and rudimentary understanding of how punctuation works tho. When I see multiple sentences with separate subjects I am apt comment on one with insufficient elaboration, assuming that most people will know that I don't condone the murder of civil servants and never considering how it could be twisted, or what could be inferred from it while I may be outside or otherwise unable to respond to accusations.

This is not a defense of Jestice. He said what he said, it is up to him to elaborate on the intent of his words to site staff or whatever.

I hope you have figured that out.

Link Posted: 11/10/2015 1:27:42 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

What return salvo?
Link Posted: 11/10/2015 1:48:41 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

What return salvo?

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

What return salvo?

C'mon AR-10! We need to know!

Link Posted: 11/10/2015 10:47:57 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

The guy proudly huffs spraypaint..   that should tell us all we need to know. It was fun to watch his shit show back in the day.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
NO Discussion of Banninated assholes can be complete without mention of John Melvin Davis... Gunkid Himself...who is NOT only  Out of Prison now, but BACK on the Internets!!!!!!  

The only question is whether or not he wears out his welcome at Armslocker....they were pretty patient with him last time...up until he tried to get soeone to "Convert" a D?A revolver to black Powder for him to carry.....since he;s a Felon..he got quite pissed when it was pointed out that if it;s an existing Revolver, it IS a Firearm, Black Powder or not

The guy proudly huffs spraypaint..   that should tell us all we need to know. It was fun to watch his shit show back in the day.

I get that people do this because the toluene fumes makes them high.  Wouldn't it make more sense to just buy toluene and save money and not get paint all over your face and in your lungs?  Or does the fact that someone would do them mean they are too stupid to figure this out?
Link Posted: 11/10/2015 10:51:07 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I get that people do this because the toluene fumes makes them high.  Wouldn't it make more sense to just buy toluene and save money and not get paint all over your face and in your lungs?  Or does the fact that someone would do them mean they are too stupid to figure this out?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
NO Discussion of Banninated assholes can be complete without mention of John Melvin Davis... Gunkid Himself...who is NOT only  Out of Prison now, but BACK on the Internets!!!!!!  

The only question is whether or not he wears out his welcome at Armslocker....they were pretty patient with him last time...up until he tried to get soeone to "Convert" a D?A revolver to black Powder for him to carry.....since he;s a Felon..he got quite pissed when it was pointed out that if it;s an existing Revolver, it IS a Firearm, Black Powder or not

dude if they weren't so poor and stupid as to be huffing paint, they would buy real drugs
Link Posted: 11/11/2015 12:54:35 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

dude if they weren't so poor and stupid as to be huffing paint, they would buy real drugs
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Melvin wasn't ever renowned for his critical thinking skills
Link Posted: 11/11/2015 1:35:20 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 11/12/2015 2:42:17 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
What unbanned member is on the most ignore lists?

Is there anyway to find out? That would be funny to know, top 10 most ignored posters.

Hey, Balog, how many is on your list?

(I'm probably on it, someone quote me)

Not many anymore. I don't use the EE here these days, so one of the primary reasons I ignored people is gone. And by the end many of the accounts on there were banned. I know in one of the ignore threads some guy said he had something like 3000 people on it, which seems excessive.

http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/if-you-run-into-assholes-all-day-youre-the-asshole.jpg

Or you're meeting clients at a jail.
Link Posted: 11/12/2015 3:39:41 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
NorCal got one.

TheFedsAreComing

link
View Quote

He's BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
Link Posted: 11/13/2015 12:28:34 PM EDT
[#29]

Did I miss something?  Where are 1GUNRUNNER and TheRedGoat?
Link Posted: 11/13/2015 12:30:25 PM EDT
[#30]
1GR was banned. TRG decided to leave.
Link Posted: 11/13/2015 12:31:59 PM EDT
[#31]
WTF?  Is there a thread(s)?
Link Posted: 11/13/2015 12:34:46 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 11/13/2015 1:31:04 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

What did 1GR do?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What did 1GR do?

You would have to ask staff on that one. I wasn't privy to the final offense.
Link Posted: 11/13/2015 1:42:38 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What did 1GR do?

If I recall correctly Ed Sr. banned him.

That whole mess was a shit show.
Link Posted: 11/13/2015 2:29:13 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What did 1GR do?

A lot of private dirty laundry getting aired in the Pit, everyone accusing everyone else of being drunks and violating friendships and etc etc. It was painful to watch.
Link Posted: 11/13/2015 2:51:42 PM EDT
[#36]
I thought (maybe it was wishful thinking) all that got resolved.  I didn't know it resulted in Bans/Quits from some very old school, very prolific members.  Damn shame all around.

I don't give a shit about 87% of the dipshits that get banned here, most never contributed a damn thing except being shit disturbers, but I'll miss those guys.  I know they and the ownership were buds, at one time anyways, so again - damn shame.

Link Posted: 11/13/2015 3:05:01 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

I thought (maybe it was wishful thinking) all that got resolved.  I didn't know it resulted in Bans/Quits from some very old school, very prolific members.  Damn shame all around.  

I don't give a shit about 87% of the dipshits that get banned here, most never contributed a damn thing except being shit disturbers, but I'll miss those guys.  I know they and the ownership were buds, at one time anyways, so again - damn shame.
View Quote
Shame or not, they're both victims of their own actions.

Link Posted: 11/13/2015 3:07:36 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I just mean it's a shame to see friendships ended so terribly.  It really sucks.
Link Posted: 11/13/2015 3:26:47 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 11/13/2015 4:12:34 PM EDT
[#40]
More has happened since the Pit debacle. Some public. Some private.
Link Posted: 11/13/2015 4:32:04 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 11/13/2015 5:42:13 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

More has happened since the Pit debacle. Some public. Some private.
View Quote

Watching that pit thread unfold was like watching jack beat angleface's face in.
Link Posted: 11/14/2015 12:24:29 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

A lot of private dirty laundry getting aired in the Pit, everyone accusing everyone else of being drunks and violating friendships and etc etc. It was painful to watch.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What did 1GR do?

I stay out of the pit.  Was this the same shit-show that made TRG bail?
Link Posted: 11/14/2015 1:12:33 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

View Quote

I recall TRG leaving due to the "list" ordeal.

Link Posted: 11/14/2015 2:54:54 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

he left over the pit debacle first, then came back. then left again after the whole list blowup and hasn't been back since

Link Posted: 11/14/2015 3:12:06 AM EDT
[#46]
I don't think 1GR is banned. Unless it happened recently.  I've seen him post not too long ago

I do wish TRG would come back.
Link Posted: 11/14/2015 6:36:58 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 11/14/2015 1:19:19 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
Yes, 1GR is banned.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't think 1GR is banned. Unless it happened recently.  I've seen him post not too long ago

I do wish TRG would come back.

Yes, 1GR is banned.

Another guy who couldn't keep his mouth shut.

Ed

Link Posted: 11/14/2015 2:15:58 PM EDT
[#50]

I was just coming here to post that.
Page / 192
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top