Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/9/2015 4:11:28 PM EDT
Can't find anything official, just conspiracy stuff.  No reference to a ME report that I can find.  No new credible updates in over a year?
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 4:12:36 PM EDT
[#1]
He  "Knew" too much.
Keep digging, and you will too.
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 4:12:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
He  "Knew" too much. Keep digging, and you will too.
View Quote

lol
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 4:14:10 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 3/9/2015 4:15:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Tom Clancy?
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 4:16:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/9/2015 4:19:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 4:19:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Tom Clancy ain't dead he just went home.
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 4:21:07 PM EDT
[#8]
He didn't die.

CIA captured him and he now sits in a room under study for his prophetic ability to see into the future.

Link Posted: 3/9/2015 4:21:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

Have you seen his eating habits. My guess is heart attack
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 4:24:03 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
He was 66 and had a bad heart.
http://news.usni.org/2013/10/02/tom-clancy-dies-66
View Quote

I can't find an official report from the Medical Examiner, just a conspiracy note that HE was killed too...  

I bet someone it was a heart attack today (she said cocaine od) and want a credible source.
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 4:26:30 PM EDT
[#11]
David Crowley. That's a better question.
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 4:26:36 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/9/2015 4:26:49 PM EDT
[#13]
He wrote a book and it got promptly pulled from the shelves. Then he died. The end.

The book was called search and destroy.
No, you can't have a copy.
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 4:27:52 PM EDT
[#14]
He is the Cardinal.
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 4:30:40 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I can't find an official report from the Medical Examiner, just a conspiracy note that HE was killed too...  

I bet someone it was a heart attack today (she said cocaine od) and want a credible source.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He was 66 and had a bad heart.
http://news.usni.org/2013/10/02/tom-clancy-dies-66

Why do you expect to be able to get an official report?  Can you normally get an official report for anyone's death, without being related or connected to the deceased in any way?  Heck, let's assume you can.  Have you tried contacting the facility that pronounced him dead and asking for one?

Check your premises.
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 4:31:48 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And he smoked like a steam train.  I saw him at a speaking engagement and he mentioned smoking 5-6 packs a day when he was writing.
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 4:33:06 PM EDT
[#17]
He didn't die.  He just did a Crazy Ivan.
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 4:34:40 PM EDT
[#18]
He died of the leading cause of death in the US - heart disease.  No mystery.  No tin foil.  Nothing to see here.  Move on.
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 4:35:03 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
He didn't die.

CIA captured him and he now sits in a room under study for his prophetic ability to see into the future.

View Quote

Matt Bracken better hope like hell that is not true...because him and Clancy could end up cellmates at the Futurist Center For Strategic Policy.
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 4:38:29 PM EDT
[#20]
An autopsy is not always performed when someone dies, particularly when they're in a medical facility at the time of death and the death is caused by a known medical condition.  Furthermore, death certificates don't require an autopsy to be performed, the treating physician will often sign off on them without an autopsy, and they're often protected from release except to immediate family or those with a legal need.

Fucking tinfoilers.  
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 4:46:33 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
An autopsy is not always performed when someone dies, particularly when they're in a medical facility at the time of death and the death is caused by a known medical condition.  Furthermore, death certificates don't require an autopsy to be performed, the treating physician will often sign off on them without an autopsy, and they're often protected from release except to immediate family or those with a legal need.

Fucking tinfoilers.  
View Quote

I heard it was an inside job.  The gov't closed Tom Clancy for "renovations" and then laced his skeleton with nano-thermite.  On the fateful day, all they had to do was stage an attack and detonate the pre-planted explosives.  The resulting explosion and author collapse (into his own footprint at freefall, no less.  Who are they trying to fool?!?!?!) destroyed Dan Brown and Clive Cussler.  Losing those two pillars of the speculative fiction community was the only way to hide the location of Christ's offspring AND Hitler's clone.

Think about it.
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 4:52:02 PM EDT
[#22]
I got the impression he'd be battling health problems for a while. The guy was cranking out books in the 80's 90's, and then pretty much stopped for the 00's when they was more real world events to draw on than ever.
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 4:55:16 PM EDT
[#23]
I'm just asking questions...
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 4:56:04 PM EDT
[#24]
FPNI
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 4:58:26 PM EDT
[#25]
Published the playbook before they could pull it off.

Link Posted: 3/9/2015 4:59:19 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I got the impression he'd be battling health problems for a while. The guy was cranking out books in the 80's 90's, and then pretty much stopped for the 00's when they was more real world events to draw on than ever.
View Quote

How Tom Clancy really spent the '00s...

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top