Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 3/9/2015 3:50:01 PM EDT
President Barack Obama exchanged e-mails with Hillary Clinton on her personal address while she was secretary of state, but he didn’t know any details about how it had been set up, White House press secretary Josh Earnest said.

Obama “did know her e-mail address” and all their exchanges were archived on the White House system, Earnest said Monday. The president wasn’t aware of how Clinton used the e-mail system, he said in response to questions.

Obama said Saturday in an interview with CBS News that he first knew that Clinton used an e-mail system outside of the government for official business “the same time everybody else learned it through news reports.”

Earnest said that Obama was referring to the fact that Clinton was using a personal e-mail server that was kept at her house or that she was using that exclusively.

LINK
View Quote

So he did know but he didn't know. Got it.
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 3:51:46 PM EDT
[#1]
I would love to think something like this would come back to bite him in the ass, but even Slick Willie doesn't hold a candle to this guy's grip on the media.
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 3:52:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Typical Obama response, but he really did know much more than he denies
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 3:53:26 PM EDT
[#3]
He didn't know it before he knew it
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 3:54:21 PM EDT
[#4]
yet another thing that won't matter, won't get reported, and nothing will be done about.
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 3:54:29 PM EDT
[#5]
It is amazing how much this guy doesn't know.
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 3:55:09 PM EDT
[#6]
He didn't realize that @Clintonemail.com probably should have been @state.gov.

Link Posted: 3/9/2015 3:55:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 3:56:15 PM EDT
[#8]
blah blah Hope blah blah change blah blah transparency blah blah if you like your doctors blah blah if I had a son blah blah...

shut the fuck up.
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 3:56:34 PM EDT
[#9]
At no time was the Obama administration aware of what the Obama administration was doing
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 3:56:41 PM EDT
[#10]
Did he even know what the email said before he heard about what he sent on the news?  
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 3:57:04 PM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
blah blah Hope blah blah change blah blah transparency blah blah if you like your doctors blah blah if I had a son blah blah...

shut the fuck up.
View Quote

Well put.  zero is full of shit.
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 3:58:07 PM EDT
[#12]
FBHO
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 3:58:53 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

shut the fuck up.
View Quote

Can we be friends?
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 4:06:27 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

I should start sending him email at [email protected] asking about Fast and Furious...what do you think?
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 4:07:21 PM EDT
[#15]
He was blind the whole time

Link Posted: 3/9/2015 4:08:33 PM EDT
[#16]
.. and people will believe his explanation.  That's what amazing here.

I don't know how often you guys input email addresses or happen to glance at the incoming emails from friends or acquaintances but it's nearly impossible to not see what a person's email address is these days.

Link Posted: 3/9/2015 4:08:43 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

View Quote

A normal sitting President would have thought that was a hacker e-mail and not responded to it.

Link Posted: 3/9/2015 4:11:11 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

A normal sitting President would have thought that was a hacker e-mail and not responded to it.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And yet he did, knowing that she was using an illegal private server...

It's like the lie doesn't hold up to the most basic BS sniff test and yet the media will still believe it.
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 4:12:07 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

It's like the lie doesn't hold up to the most basic BS sniff test and yet the media will still believe it, parrot it, and claim anyone who doesn't believe it is either stupid, racist, or both.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's like the lie doesn't hold up to the most basic BS sniff test and yet the media will still believe it, parrot it, and claim anyone who doesn't believe it is either stupid, racist, or both.

FTFY
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 4:12:34 PM EDT
[#20]
Dan Quayle's fault for inventing the Internet!

(This is one that can't be blamed on Bush!)
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 4:13:00 PM EDT
[#21]
Just remember the Clinton's & Obama's HATE each other....
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 4:13:32 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 4:14:08 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I should start sending him email at [email protected] asking about Fast and Furious...what do you think?

View Quote

Do it.

You've got about a 60% shot of getting unfiltered answers.
Shit, you might be able to influence policy for a month or two.......... until Valerie says "what the fuck do you mean I told you to repeal the 1986 NFA???"

Link Posted: 3/9/2015 4:14:31 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

DO IT!!!
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 4:15:05 PM EDT
[#25]
At this point Obama will wake up tomorrow morning and discover via MSNBC that he was elected President!
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 4:16:24 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Are you suggesting that teh fucking kenyon even sits at a keyboard and does his own e-mails?

Can the fucker even type?

All we know is that he reads everything he says off a teleprompter, that somebody else wrote for him.

If I was Pres, somebody else would be typing, I would be reading and dictating at best.

Valerie Jarrett probably does his e-mails anyway, reads, processes and replies.

Zero dont got time fo dat official chit.

Link Posted: 3/9/2015 4:16:54 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Someone already has it.

But [email protected] is available...

Link Posted: 3/9/2015 4:17:40 PM EDT
[#28]
What difference, at this point, does it make?
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 4:17:46 PM EDT
[#29]
Good.  Now those emails will be a matter of public record.
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 4:18:31 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

DO IT!!!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

DO IT!!!

Pop quiz hot shot - what's Obama's secret blackberry email address?
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 4:19:59 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Mr. Tech-Savvy with his old-school BlackBerry?  Say it ain't so !!!!!!!

Link Posted: 3/9/2015 4:20:42 PM EDT
[#32]

Link Posted: 3/9/2015 4:22:20 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Pop quiz hot shot - what's Obama's secret blackberry email address?

View Quote

[email protected]
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 4:24:22 PM EDT
[#34]

Link Posted: 3/9/2015 4:26:12 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
At no time was the Obama administration aware of what the Obama administration was doing
View Quote

Until they heard about it in the news, just like everyone else.
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 4:26:22 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Good.  Now those emails will be a matter of public record.
View Quote

The open, honest and oh so transparent obama administration will get back with you after they have been redacted.  Maybe.
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 4:30:10 PM EDT
[#37]

Link Posted: 3/9/2015 4:33:09 PM EDT
[#38]
what difference does it make?
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 4:49:58 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Worth a go.
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 4:58:53 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
President Barack Obama exchanged e-mails with Hillary Clinton on her personal address while she was secretary of state, but he didn’t know any details about how it had been set up, White House press secretary Josh Earnest said.

Obama “did know her e-mail address” and all their exchanges were archived on the White House system, Earnest said Monday. The president wasn’t aware of how Clinton used the e-mail system, he said in response to questions.

Obama said Saturday in an interview with CBS News that he first knew that Clinton used an e-mail system outside of the government for official business “the same time everybody else learned it through news reports.”

Earnest said that Obama was referring to the fact that Clinton was using a personal e-mail server that was kept at her house or that she was using that exclusively.

LINK
View Quote

So he did know but he didn't know. Got it.
View Quote
Exe- privilege is being set up.
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 5:06:31 PM EDT
[#41]
I'm so very weary of the lies told by this administration.  In 2008, I knew Obama's presidency  would be a total goat fuck but it has exceeded my negative expectations.  
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 5:12:39 PM EDT
[#42]
Now that it is getting found out  they are admitting he knew but with a caveat ;

White House: Obama Was Aware Of Clinton’s Email Address

The White House says the president did email with Clinton during her time in office, but he was unaware of that she used the personal account exclusively and housed it on a private server.
View Quote

He knew period, and the fact he knew and let her means he approved.
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 5:20:48 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Now that it is getting found out  they are admitting he knew but with a caveat ;

View All Quotes
Quoted:

The White House says the president did email with Clinton during her time in office, but he was unaware of that she used the personal account exclusively and housed it on a private server.

Yep, he's caught in another lie again.  Initially it was released that he learned of it only on the news.  Yeah, sure.  Now it's out that he exchanged emails with her.  The media is still giving her a pass by stating she's the front running candidate for the demoncraps.
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 5:23:34 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

Winning!
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 5:30:38 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Yep, he's caught in another lie again.  Initially it was released that he learned of it only on the news.  Yeah, sure.  Now it's out that he exchanged emails with her.  The media is still giving her a pass by stating she's the front running candidate for the demoncraps.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Surely our tech genius President would be able to differentiate between .com and .gov emails.
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 5:31:23 PM EDT
[#46]
If you like your email you can keep your email?

If i had a son he would have owned an email just like this one?

Link Posted: 3/9/2015 5:42:06 PM EDT
[#47]
Smooth...
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 5:50:38 PM EDT
[#48]
This might be the only defense to a scandal that I've believed from him.  There's every chance the setup he uses might not display the email addresses for contacts, and you know he didn't populate his own contact list.  Even if it did display it's unlikely he'd notice and realize the implications.

Executive-types are generally absolute idiots on a computer.  There are exceptions but they're rare and I don't think he's one.
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 5:52:22 PM EDT
[#49]
This isn't surprising. Obama learns everything about his administration from the TV.
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 5:53:00 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
This might be the only defense to a scandal that I've believed from him.  There's every chance the setup he uses might not display the email addresses for contacts, and you know he didn't populate his own contact list.  Even if it did display it's unlikely he'd notice and realize the implications.

Executive-types are generally absolute idiots on a computer.  There are exceptions but they're rare and I don't think he's one.
View Quote

Except "Obama 'did know her e-mail address'" means that excuse doesn't fly.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top