Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 3/9/2015 12:55:53 PM EDT
TMZ has obtained the security footage of the incident.

http://www.tmz.com/2015/03/09/suge-knight-video-hit-and-run-murder-parking-lot/
Youtube link in case its blocked on your end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oi79OVyG1I

Link Posted: 3/9/2015 12:58:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Guilty
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 12:58:45 PM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Guilty
View Quote

Yea I was thinking the same thing he could have easily kept backing down the street to escape.

Link Posted: 3/9/2015 12:59:54 PM EDT
[#3]
i don't see self defense holding up for him. Unless escaping through a parking lot was safer than the street he backed out onto. But I'm not a thug.

Either way, fuck him. Rip 2Pac.
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 1:00:47 PM EDT
[#4]
They shouldn't have been standing there.
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 1:00:50 PM EDT
[#5]
**DING**
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 1:03:31 PM EDT
[#6]
"Suge drove to a Tam's Burgers in Compton"

nuff said

Link Posted: 3/9/2015 1:03:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Does this make him a Dent-do?
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 1:04:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Play stupid games...
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 1:04:48 PM EDT
[#9]
He'll get off.  Maybe probation but i doubt it.
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 1:06:12 PM EDT
[#10]
I don't know what more proof they need.  This case doesn't even require a trial.
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 1:08:24 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Does this make him a Dent-do?
View Quote

10/10
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 1:18:53 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

I don't know what more proof they need.  This case doesn't even require a trial.
View Quote
Can you see their hands? I bet he claims they had weapons and were going to shoot so he had to run them over.

Link Posted: 3/9/2015 1:21:06 PM EDT
[#13]
I saw the guy drop something that could very well be a gun when he got hit....something flew out of his hands.
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 1:21:13 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Can you see their hands? I bet he claims they had weapons and were going to shoot so he had to run them over.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There are a few speed bumps to overcome for his defense.
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 1:25:14 PM EDT
[#15]
I hope there is better video than that since the top half is non existent.  It leaves way too much to the imagination and Suge's testimony.  There is no way to see what the interaction was between the thug in the day glo orange truck and the thugs on the street.
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 1:29:24 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I saw the guy drop something that could very well be a gun when he got hit....something flew out of his hands.
View Quote

I'm guessing that was a shoe that went flying. I'm also guessing he did have a gun.
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 1:29:55 PM EDT
[#17]
I have more important things to worry about than thug rappers settling differences.

Guilty, not guilty, whatever. I simply dont care one way or the other.
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 1:30:57 PM EDT
[#18]
Hands up, don't accelerate.
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 1:33:10 PM EDT
[#19]
Looks like Suge pulled up, told the other fellows to get out of the street, then ran them down and rolled over all the innocent bystanders like they were dogs while they all had their hands up saying "hands up, don't run me over!"  Also, that was not a gun pulled off Bone, but a college application.
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 1:36:24 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I have more important things to worry about than thug rappers settling differences.

Guilty, not guilty, whatever. I simply dont care one way or the other.
View Quote

Yep, NFG, but the video is amusing.

Excellent LF tire usage.  Badass at your window?  Wheel hard over to the right and hit reverse.

Once badass has his foot caught, there's no escaping a trip through the wheel well.
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 1:36:53 PM EDT
[#21]
I like how upstanding citizens 3 & 4 didn't immediately respond to help upstanding citizens 1 & 2.
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 1:39:13 PM EDT
[#22]
when assholes collide... quite literally.
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 1:39:24 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I like how upstanding citizens 3 & 4 didn't immediately respond to help upstanding citizens 1 & 2.
View Quote

Yeah, I've seen more sense of urgency from people window shopping.  lol
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 1:42:47 PM EDT
[#24]
Disclaimer: Suge is a POS thug and should be in prison for other shit he has done.

Looks like he backs up to get away from his attackers, clipping the one dude. Either traffic blocked him from backing up further or guns came out and it was quicker to close the distance and neutralize the threat then try hauling ass backwards to get away from the shots that were about to be fired.

Take the truck out of the equation and arm Suge. Couple of guys start a fight with him, he knocks one down and runs back a couple of steps. Sees a couple of guns get pulled. Do you try to run away or do you pull your own gun and start shooting?
Looks like he brought a Raptor to a gunfight and came out on top (literally).

Link Posted: 3/9/2015 1:44:00 PM EDT
[#25]
tag
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 1:50:41 PM EDT
[#26]
Ded
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 1:52:17 PM EDT
[#27]
If Obama had a Brother!
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 1:53:45 PM EDT
[#28]

Looks like dead guy had a gun in his hand.  Driving over him eliminated the threat faster than driving past him.  I'm going with good bro dozing.
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 1:56:02 PM EDT
[#29]
And to think that GD told me that raptors are worthless brodozers the other day.  But yet this video shows one dozing bros with no problem.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 1:56:26 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I hope there is better video than that since the top half is non existent.  It leaves way too much to the imagination and Suge's testimony.  There is no way to see what the interaction was between the thug in the day glo orange truck and the thugs on the street.
View Quote

The dead guy(I'm assuming the one hit first in both instances of backing up then going forward) was somebody in Suge's posse. He brought that guy up there in his truck before running him over (possibly twice) IIRC.
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 1:57:29 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 1:58:19 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Looks like Suge pulled up, told the other fellows to get out of the street, then ran them down and rolled over all the innocent bystanders like they were dogs while they all had their hands up saying "hands up, don't run me over!"  Also, that was not a gun pulled off Bone, but a college application.
View Quote

I think he was talking to his buddy, then the second guy appeared. Suge unintentionally ran over his bud to get away, then didn't give a fuck after when he aimed his truck at the second guy and ran him down too.
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 1:58:34 PM EDT
[#33]
Thug Life
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 1:58:42 PM EDT
[#34]
Video needs more Vanilla Ice hanging from a balcony.

Stick a fork in Night's ass.  He done!
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 2:02:40 PM EDT
[#35]
Blaze Orange Raptor - 2
Thugs - 0
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 2:04:23 PM EDT
[#36]
Needs music.
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 2:04:29 PM EDT
[#37]
I have no idea whats going on, but the guy in the truck gave no fucks.
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 2:04:42 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Sure looks like the guy picked up and pocketed a gun but it is hard to tell for sure
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm guessing that was a shoe that went flying. I'm also guessing he did have a gun.

Sure looks like the guy picked up and pocketed a gun but it is hard to tell for sure

Yep, not sure what it was. But you can see him put it in his back pocket/small of his back area.
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 2:06:01 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 2:10:59 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
They shouldn't have been standing there.
View Quote

"Feet Down, Go Around!"
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 2:12:40 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

I think he was talking to his buddy, then the second guy appeared. Suge unintentionally ran over his bud to get away, then didn't give a fuck after when he aimed his truck at the second guy and ran him down too.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol for not following the easy watch video or the written story...

Link Posted: 3/9/2015 2:12:44 PM EDT
[#42]
Black lives matter.
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 2:15:02 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

The dead guy(I'm assuming the one hit first in both instances of backing up then going forward) was somebody in Suge's posse. He brought that guy up there in his truck before running him over (possibly twice) IIRC.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 3/9/2015 2:15:12 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah. That's what I get for going on memory. So Carter (his buddy) met him up there and was the second guy hit right?
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 2:15:27 PM EDT
[#45]
I can't confirm who was actually driving.
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 2:35:32 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Disclaimer: Suge is a POS thug and should be in prison for other shit he has done.

Looks like he backs up to get away from his attackers, clipping the one dude. Either traffic blocked him from backing up further or guns came out and it was quicker to close the distance and neutralize the threat then try hauling ass backwards to get away from the shots that were about to be fired.

Take the truck out of the equation and arm Suge. Couple of guys start a fight with him, he knocks one down and runs back a couple of steps. Sees a couple of guns get pulled. Do you try to run away or do you pull your own gun and start shooting?
Looks like he brought a Raptor to a gunfight and came out on top (literally).

View Quote

That's what I got from the video.  Suge is indeed a POS but he can't back up or drive down the street faster than bullets.  If they were armed he made the right move.
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 2:38:47 PM EDT
[#47]
There was definitely an altercation at the vehicle, you can see it moving back and forth while it was stopped.  Later when concerned citizen tries to "help" the first guy, you see him take something out of the guys hand and put it in his right pocket.
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 2:42:59 PM EDT
[#48]
a re-creation:
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 2:43:58 PM EDT
[#49]
He is sooo fucking through! Irrefutable video surveillance! He was a bitch when he was inside last time, I'm sure he'll just bitch up again.
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 2:46:31 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Black lives matter.
View Quote

HAHA! What a crock-o-shit
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top