BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 3/5/2015 3:40:39 AM EDT
From Twitter:
@HillaryClinton

I want the public to see my email. I asked State to release them. They said they will review them for release as soon as possible.

11:35 PM - 4 Mar 2015
View Quote

From Reason.com:
...It's nice, I suppose, that Clinton asked State to review and release her emails, but it's also totally beside the point. The problem is that the Department of State didn't have all of her emails to begin with.

Instead, according to The New York Times, trusted Clinton aides recently reviewed her emails and turned over some 55,000 pages of them to the Department of State. So, at very best, Clinton is asking State to turn over emails that her staffers have already weeded through and marked as potentially acceptable for public consumption.

What we need to see are the other emails—the full batch of written electronic communications she sent and received in her professional capacity as Secretary of State, unedited by her politically minded staff.

LINK
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 3:44:06 AM EDT
[#1]
If she only used her private email utilizing her own server, why does she need the State Department to release anything?

Why doesn't she release them?
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 3:58:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If she only used her private email utilizing her own server, why does she need the State Department to release anything?

View Quote

Because the wer baba didn't sign off on a good foootooo for a bib nab a nizza, pending burdeezer approval - Duh!

Next question?

(And at this point, what difference does it make, anyhow?)

Link Posted: 3/5/2015 4:16:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Is there  anybody out there who doesn't know what hillary is?
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 4:20:37 AM EDT
[#4]
gee, I bet we'll get to see them all won't we queen  hitlery?  I bet all the damaging ones, the treasonous ones, they'll all be there, I'm sure.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 4:22:23 AM EDT
[#5]
"Review them for release".

Or, selectively omit those that are unflattering. Got it.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 4:22:29 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
gee, I bet we'll get to see them all won't we queen  hitlery?  I bet all the damaging ones, the treasonous ones, they'll all be there, I'm sure.
View Quote

Hard drive crash.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 4:30:07 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Is there  anybody out there who doesn't know what hillary is?
View Quote

umm democrats?
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 4:30:19 AM EDT
[#8]
There's gonna be a whole slew of skeletons come out of Hillary's closet during this campaign. I just hope the more damaging among them happen AFTER she secures the nomination. The polarizing bitch we all know as Hillary Clinton is a very beatable candidate in the general election. What I fear most is something happening between now and then that might tip the dem nomination to someone else, such as an Elizabeth Warren. We don't need another relative newcomer on the national scene entering the picture. We need the unlikable bitch to get the nomination so she can turn off voters during the run-up to the general election, as she always seems to do when she is put front and center in the public view. Hillary is always most popular when she's lurking in the shadows. The more visible she is, the less people like her.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 4:30:50 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

she already made sure of that having her own server
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 4:44:34 AM EDT
[#10]
She should have to release everything to the public.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 4:52:05 AM EDT
[#11]
In before 'these totally black lined emails are all THEY would let me release!".

or

"These are the 11 emails I sent the entire time in office."
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 5:28:56 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL.  Anyone that doesn't believe she selectively releases her email is a moron.  I don't care what side of the isle you're on.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 5:35:37 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 5:53:42 AM EDT
[#14]
Hard drive crash in 3, 2, 1.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 5:57:52 AM EDT
[#15]
She has had how long to clean that shit up.
The worst anyone will find is that uses off brand tampoons!
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 6:42:21 AM EDT
[#16]
They e were talking about this on Hanity today and Rush. They figure this election cycle there will be plenty of tech savvy young voters that will understand exactly how Hitlery broke the law and why. They also will not have the Clinton superman complex to overcome. The complex that let bill lie under oath scott free will not protect the evil cunt.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 6:44:57 AM EDT
[#17]
FHRC
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 6:48:43 AM EDT
[#18]
In before Trey Gowdy is 'disappeared'.

Link Posted: 3/5/2015 6:51:04 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 6:51:32 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 6:59:28 AM EDT
[#21]
She forwarded everything to Lois Lerner
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 7:05:56 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

LOL.  Anyone that doesn't believe she selectively releases her email is a moron.  I don't care what side of the isle you're on.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Prediction of what they'll release:

Link Posted: 3/5/2015 7:06:49 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
So release them

I hate her
View Quote

X2

Nobody wants to see her Pubic anything

Or carpet munching tips 101
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 7:09:32 AM EDT
[#24]
Elizabeth Warren is warming up in the bull pen.............
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 7:09:58 AM EDT
[#25]
This is the kind of thing I would expect from a drug lord, or maybe Dr. Evil.

She registered the domain the day of her Senate confirmation hearing.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 7:15:56 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
She has had how long to clean that shit up.The worst anyone will find is that uses off brand tampoons!
View Quote

They were cleaned immediately, that's why she controlled the server.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 7:24:13 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

There's gonna be a whole slew of skeletons come out of Hillary's closet during this campaign. I just hope the more damaging among them happen AFTER she secures the nomination. The polarizing bitch we all know as Hillary Clinton is a very beatable candidate in the general election. What I fear most is something happening between now and then that might tip the dem nomination to someone else, such as an Elizabeth Warren. We don't need another relative newcomer on the national scene entering the picture. We need the unlikable bitch to get the nomination so she can turn off voters during the run-up to the general election, as she always seems to do when she is put front and center in the public view. Hillary is always most popular when she's lurking in the shadows. The more visible she is, the less people like her.
View Quote

Haha.

Me thinks you are blissfully ignorant of the fact that if she is their candidate, there will be droves and droves of females who step into that booth and vote with the singular idea that "it's our turn."

Link Posted: 3/5/2015 7:40:05 AM EDT
[#28]
She's a slimy scumbag just like her philanderer in Chief, Bubba.

After that she can release the Rose Law firm billing records, the Whitewater files, the Marc Rich pardon files, the Clinton Foundation foreign donation records, etc....
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 7:40:23 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

I know most conservatives are worried about that Obama like Dem. candidate "relative newcomer" giving us a repeat of 2008 elections.

I do not think one exists, in the class Obama was in.

He was the perfect storm for R's.

The smooth talking black man candidate without any kind of real political history because most the time he voted present on everything.

Hillary is hated by too many people on both sides, and no other D candidate will have the appeal to the liberals of "I need to vote for the first black man to be President" thing going, and that great with a teleprompter image.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 7:46:24 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 7:46:44 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I know most conservatives are worried about that Obama like Dem. candidate "relative newcomer" giving us a repeat of 2008 elections.

The smooth talking black man candidate without any kind of real political history because most the time he voted present on everything.

Hillary is hated by too many people on both sides, and no other D candidate will have the appeal to the liberals of "I need to vote for the first black man to be President" thing going, and that great with a teleprompter image.
View Quote

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julian_Castro
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 7:51:09 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c6/Juli%C3%A1n_Castro's_Official_HUD_Portrait.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julian_Castro
'

He could be a possibility, but I think he has been too upfront about his communist leanings compared to the more secretive Obama.

Obama didn't advertise out in the open as much as Castro does his leftism.

But I pray you are wrong...
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 7:59:17 AM EDT
[#33]
How about they release her Aide's emails instead.

Whats-her-name.... Huma something-or-other.

That would be interdasting, I would be willing to bet.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 8:47:27 AM EDT
[#34]
How about just releasing them - no review, no lost hard disk, missing files or shit like that?   FHRC
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 8:51:09 AM EDT
[#35]
This just means she's already deleted 99.99% of her mail.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 9:04:32 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
From Twitter:

@HillaryClinton

I want the public to see my email. I asked State to release them. They said they will review  delete them for release as soon as possible.

11:35 PM - 4 Mar 2015
View Quote
View Quote

FIFY.  Cos this is just a sideshow about "see there's nothing there! cos I already deleted them!"
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 9:06:38 AM EDT
[#37]
She belongs in prison for this.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 9:11:31 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

Simple, she gave them the ones she wants to be released so they can pretend to review them make it look official and aboveboard, but only the ones that are meaningless, a two year old can see this is a false gesture, she is counting on her voter base to not see it that way and the mindless drones won't.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 9:11:33 AM EDT
[#39]
How did this story break, anyone hear?
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 9:14:40 AM EDT
[#40]
Hitlery wants the public to see THE EMAILS HER STAFF RELEASED TO THE DEPT. OF STATE. What's needed is a seizure of her home server, but I'm sure it's been "upgraded" and the previous storage discarded.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 9:17:03 AM EDT
[#41]
Releasing Slick Hilly's emails will be similar to the way I type....pick and choose...pick and choose, at least for the ones not already deleted.

We already make the $10,000. per month payments for their house. I wonder how much that server costs us.

Link Posted: 3/5/2015 9:18:20 AM EDT
[#42]
Got admission of Bengahzi/
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 9:21:10 AM EDT
[#43]
This scandal seems to have legs.  From the NYT of all sources: Membership in Clinton’s Email Domain Is Remembered as a Mark of Status, Link

Just before Hillary Rodham Clinton was sworn in as secretary of state in January 2009, she and her closest aides decided that she should have her own private email address as Mrs. Clinton moved away from the Blackberry address that she had used during her 2008 presidential campaign.

Private email would allow Mrs. Clinton to communicate with people in and out of government, separate from the system maintained at the State Department.

An aide who had been with the Clintons since the 1990s, Justin Cooper, registered the domain name, clintonemail.com, which had a server linked to the Clintons’ home address in Chappaqua, N.Y. Obtaining an account from that domain became a symbol of status within the family’s inner circle, conferring prestige and closeness to the secretary.  Chelsea Clinton was given one, but under a pseudonym, Diane Reynolds, which she frequently used when she checked into hotels. Huma Abedin, Mrs. Clinton’s longtime aide and surrogate daughter, was also given a coveted clintonemail.com address.
View Quote

This is obviously a completely controlled comms network that they could keep sanitized outside prying eyes, it will be funny to watch the Clinton Apologists spin this (and spin it they will).
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 9:26:57 AM EDT
[#44]
I am sick of a bunch of politicians putting burdens on all of us and then playing innocent when we find they were intentionally breaking the same laws they apply to us.

See, I work for an IT company and that means a whole lot of laws apply to me in regards to how I handle data, including e-mails. Take the HIPAA laws for example. If I were to go doing business with health care providers using my private, unencrypted e-mail, and if my e-mail got hacked, resulting in a breach of patient data… Well, I could be looking at 1.5 million dollars in fines as an individual. Now, to someone like her that takes in millions upon millions in bribes every year, this might not seem like much. But to a poor guy like me, it’s more than I will earn in my entire life.

I’m sure there are plenty of people in the military out there who can tell us what would happen to them if military secrets ended up in the hands of the Russians because they were using private e-mail for military business.

I’m sure that most people will just think this is a small thing. But it’s not. This is her compromising national security in an effort to keep her nefarious activities secret from the people who paid her salary.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 9:27:51 AM EDT
[#45]
Personal email?  Delete.

"Okay, release my emails"

Really?
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 9:30:06 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
This scandal seems to have legs.  From the NYT of all sources: Membership in Clinton’s Email Domain Is Remembered as a Mark of Status, Link

This is obviously a completely controlled comms network that they could keep sanitized outside prying eyes, it will be funny to watch the Clinton Apologists spin this (and spin it they will).
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Just before Hillary Rodham Clinton was sworn in as secretary of state in January 2009, she and her closest aides decided that she should have her own private email address as Mrs. Clinton moved away from the Blackberry address that she had used during her 2008 presidential campaign.

Private email would allow Mrs. Clinton to communicate with people in and out of government, separate from the system maintained at the State Department.

An aide who had been with the Clintons since the 1990s, Justin Cooper, registered the domain name, clintonemail.com, which had a server linked to the Clintons’ home address in Chappaqua, N.Y. Obtaining an account from that domain became a symbol of status within the family’s inner circle, conferring prestige and closeness to the secretary.  Chelsea Clinton was given one, but under a pseudonym, Diane Reynolds, which she frequently used when she checked into hotels. Huma Abedin, Mrs. Clinton’s longtime aide and surrogate daughter, was also given a coveted clintonemail.com address.

Is that what it's called now?
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 9:32:51 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
They e were talking about this on Hanity today and Rush. They figure this election cycle there will be plenty of tech savvy young voters that will understand exactly how Hitlery broke the law and why. They also will not have the Clinton superman complex to overcome. The complex that let bill lie under oath scott free will not protect the evil cunt.
View Quote

Was listening to NPR yesterday and some lib was on saying she couldn't vote for Hillary after this. She didn't out and out say that what she did was wrong but I could tell that's what she meant.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 9:34:32 AM EDT
[#48]
This is going to be a joke.  
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 9:45:29 AM EDT
[#49]
From Reason.com:
...It's nice, I suppose, that Clinton asked State to review and release her emails, but it's also totally beside the point. The problem is that the Department of State didn't have all of her emails to begin with.

Instead, according to The New York Times, trusted Clinton aides recently reviewed her emails and turned over some 55,000 pages of them to the Department of State. So, at very best, Clinton is asking State to turn over emails that her staffers have already weeded through and marked as potentially acceptable for public consumption.

What we need to see are the other emails—the full batch of written electronic communications she sent and received in her professional capacity as Secretary of State, unedited by her politically minded staff.

LINK
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 10:02:46 AM EDT
[#50]
Her servers need to be confiscated she mixed personal and public emails everything should be public now. Obama's loving this wouldn't surprise me if his administration leaked it. Hillary Clinton pardoned by President Obama.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top