Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 5:08:32 AM EDT
[#1]
LOL

Fuck! No page ownage.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 5:14:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Meh.  Gotta understand most people don't have cases of ammo stashed away, those that do probably don't have as much as they would like.  Not made of money and all that.

When it's "buy it now or never", yeah, people start going nuts.

Although the panic over non M855 ammo is , mostly thanks to media.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 10:49:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I swear just about every one in this thread either didn't read or is illiterate. lol
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Oh great, another "I can't find any ammo anywhere because people won't stop buying it before I do" thread....

I swear just about every one in this thread either didn't read or is illiterate. lol

Quoted:
Great thread.  We haven't done this one yet.  I very intently read the OP and will take the message to heart.  
I wish we had more original and creative members to share with us new feelings like this.

Link Posted: 3/5/2015 10:55:09 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Oh great, another "I can't find any ammo anywhere because people won't stop buying it before I do" thread....

And....here we go. Another member who can't find ammo
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 1:09:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Great thread.  We haven't done this one yet.  I very intently read the OP and will take the message to heart.  
I wish we had more original and creative members to share with us new feelings like this.

http://troll.me/images/architect/this-is-the-sixth-time-we-have-succesfully-created-this-thread-and-we-have-become-exceedingly-efficient-at-it.jpg

Link Posted: 3/5/2015 1:10:31 PM EDT
[#6]
...and this is why I've been shooting my 6.8 SPC a lot more lately.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 1:15:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Because... NONE of this would be happening if the NRA had an extra [insert any number here] dollars per year.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 5:34:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Because... NONE of this would be happening if the NRA had an extra $100,000,000 dollars per year.
View Quote

I went ahead and inserted an approximate number if you ponder how many billions of rounds of ammo panic buyers have bought in the last few years and assign a fraction of that to gun rights groups (not just NRA for the NRA haters).
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top