Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 11:31:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Does The Prof need another bear skin hat?
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 11:35:05 PM EDT
[#2]

Link Posted: 3/3/2015 11:35:08 PM EDT
[#3]
How about we ship her an Alaskan brown bear to play with.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 11:54:28 PM EDT
[#4]

Fuckin' A. I'm in Jersey and we have some of the biggest, healthiest, well fed beer you have ever seen.

Not to mention there are thousands of them walking around. I don't go more than 2 weeks without seeing one.

Link Posted: 3/4/2015 12:03:20 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
She is a special kind of fucked up. The Star-Ledger (local fish wrapper) loves to quote her as though she is an authority.
View Quote

Timothy Treadwell was popular with the media as well.

Link Posted: 3/4/2015 1:10:44 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
That lives up the road from me

http://youtu.be/8slyBAYaKtw
View Quote

n
Adult black bears taste not so good.  Their cubs are OK.  I poached a few in days gone by.  If you take one of two, Momma won't even flinch.  She'll run off with one.

P.S. Momma bears can't count.  LOL!  
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 1:23:50 AM EDT
[#7]
I would say self solving problem except for the people impacted by the bears she's trained to be unafraid.
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 1:26:12 AM EDT
[#8]
when momma bear comes along as she is fucking with the cubs, someone please post the video.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top