[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Did I stumble into stormfront?
View Quote

it's either that or fuckingmoronville.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 11:18:21 AM EDT
[#3]
The, "white race," may eventually be blended so as to be indistinguishable from any other race.  Maybe a good thing.  There are currently cultural differences that are used as a broad brush to paint all people of an ethnicity other than their own in a negative manner.  The truth is all people share the same shortcomings and negative attributes, though there may be some truth that some of these are more prevalent in some ethnicities than others, percentage wise,  due to other factors than a given group's race.  There will always be prejudice unless there is a worldwide change in consciousness.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 11:21:37 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
The progressives want all races to interbreed for the sake of diversity, but when everyone finally looks the same there wont be any diversity.
View Quote

sure there will, they will just make up something new.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 11:23:15 AM EDT
[#5]
Nope. They will need us to mine the precious Moon Ice and Glacial Till. Our Caucasian roots genetically evolved to deal with a much colder climate, hence why blue -eyed people are subjected to much less snow blindness, and our white skin allows us to hide naked in snow drifts.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 11:25:20 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
probably.

I use to be a white male.

Now I self identify as a black hispanic lesbian almost trangendered muslim woman that has a Native American grandmother and I  likes white women

I may even run for president, thinkin about it.

View Quote

well at least you'll get a  job!
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 11:25:24 AM EDT
[#7]
Don't white people have a really long track record of fucking indigenous people up?  

Oh, and lots of nukes?

Who cares if white people go extinct?   I'm guessing I will be long dead and I'm probably going to have offspring with a half black girl anyways.   My genes will pass on.   Sucks to be you honkeys!  
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 11:25:31 AM EDT
[#8]
Welcome to Tan World mufuka!!!!
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 11:27:05 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

There's no white race.

I'll bet Asians and Africans notice when someone has a white ancestor's genes making their eyes or noses a little different. We probably just don't notice because we're used to the subtleties of white folks and don't look at other folks that closely. =

Kind of like geeks that know what year old mustangs are by looking at them, but can't tell you what year a dress comes from. We're just white experts, it doesn't mean other people miss what we overlook.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
yes because the white race is universally defined by its purity for some reason.

The offspring of a black person and white person is still black.  Same for hispanic and asian, etc.

eventually most people in this country will likely be so homogenized that their lineage will not be visually distinguishible.  we are a long way from that day though.

There's no white race.

I'll bet Asians and Africans notice when someone has a white ancestor's genes making their eyes or noses a little different. We probably just don't notice because we're used to the subtleties of white folks and don't look at other folks that closely. =

Kind of like geeks that know what year old mustangs are by looking at them, but can't tell you what year a dress comes from. We're just white experts, it doesn't mean other people miss what we overlook.

Mustang?  All you gotta do is look at the door panel - 64 1/2 - metal, same for 65 (don't make me tell you about the early '65) :-)
66 has 3 prongs.  67 has vents and is bigger, 68 is bigger with no vents.

sheesh!!!
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 11:29:30 AM EDT
[#10]
Birds of a feather tend to flock together so, no. No extinction. Hell, even the hybrids would probably look a lot like some people's idea of pure white.  Case in point, my wife is asian. Our daughter, while only six months old so maybe too soon to tell, looks white to me.  My wife points out the low nose bridge as being Asian but whatever.  To society at large, she is white.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 11:29:57 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
The real question is: what breed and/or racial mix of women is the least crazy? I can get behind eugenics if that's made a goal!
View Quote

Gotta love an optimist but I think that realistically the best you can do is find a woman who is the same kind of crazy that you are. That seems to be working pretty well for me and my Texas lady. Whenever I go off the deep end and go on some big rant, she talks some high quality trash to me and I respond with, "Good thing you are always level headed or we'd *both* be screwed!". Works in reverse too.

As far as level of crazy by ethnic group, my experience is:
* German -- Volatility: low;  Intensity: low to medium; Other: World class stubbornness
* Hispanic -- Volatility: med to high; Intensity: med to high; Other: when pissed off and yelling really fast in Spanish, they seem to be able to get at least a million words out without taking a breath, which is impressive.
* Irish -- Volatility: med to high; Intensity: med to high: Other: Redheads are awesome. Dangerous, but awesome.
* White -- Volatility: all over the map; Intensity: all over the map; Other: Many are very good at masking the crazy until it is too late. Look for daddy issues and proceed with caution if you suspect them.
* Black -- Volatility: med to high; Intensity: med to high; Other: quick to laugh, quick to cry, and quick to open up a can of maximum strength whoopass.

Add to the list!
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 11:30:07 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
white people what do you mean by white people? The White race is probably the "dirtiest" race on earth.

There probably isn't a "pure" white person left on earth. Everywhere white people went they mated with the natives. So imagine that for about two thousand years.

Everyone is a mutt at this point and I doubt white skinned people will go extinct, they just won't be "white" like people think.
View Quote

California Bro...  My ancestors came here from England in the 1600's and managed to make it 2 hours west
of the coast in 400 years.  I'm so white, I can't even tan without going full lobster!
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 11:31:10 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 11:34:51 AM EDT
[#14]
Their bloodlines have become more diluted ever since they landed on this planet.  
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 11:35:45 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 11:37:20 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Ever hear of Margaret Sanger.  Planned Parenthood is killing more blacks then are being born and everyone is ok with it. Hence art form.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
White people made genocide an art form. If they decide to 'fo everyone else is fucked.

Ever heard of Africa? How about the Rape of Nanking?

Ever hear of Margaret Sanger.  Planned Parenthood is killing more blacks then are being born and everyone is ok with it. Hence art form.

What does an antiabortion fan of eugenics have to do with it?
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 11:38:17 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

View Quote
Nope, just an nsl thread. Seems to be a very noticeable trend with his threads.....

Link Posted: 3/3/2015 11:39:36 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Either naturally, or by genocide?
I personally think that growing shitty situation around the world and the US is linked to a declining population of white people, and that there is a growing hatred of whites (the reason BHO was elected).
View Quote

Errr, white people invented genocide

You all better have been taking good notes, because we're not going over it again just for your convenience.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 11:40:04 AM EDT
[#19]
Personally, IDGAF about perpetuating the "white race." If I end up having children with a Latin girl, black girl, asian girl, etc, then so be it.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 11:41:40 AM EDT
[#20]
Federally funded study of the mating habits of the modern white female says.......yes.  
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 11:42:04 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

* Irish -- Volatility: med to high; Intensity: med to high: Other: Redheads are awesome. Dangerous, but awesome.

View Quote

Like owning a Land Rover:  When they're running right, you'll never have more fun in your life, but damn!  the trouble they'll give you
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 11:48:58 AM EDT
[#22]
No. I know many people like to think that all Spanish speaking folks are brown, but there are millions & millions of "white people" in Latin America. I've seen plenty of Mexicans, Argentines, Venezuelans, Colombians, etc... that are whiter than "white Americans." My wife speaks with an accent, but if you didn't hear her talking, you'd think she was from Norway.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 11:52:04 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

You all better have been taking good notes, because we're not going over it again just for your convenience.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Either naturally, or by genocide?
I personally think that growing shitty situation around the world and the US is linked to a declining population of white people, and that there is a growing hatred of whites (the reason BHO was elected).

Ehh

There were a lot of bottle necks for humanity leaving Africa  including the deaths of non sapiens homos,  genocide predates any sort of race
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 11:52:48 AM EDT
[#24]
Eventually is a very long time.  I can see where in 4545 (if man is still alive) where everyone will be light brown.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 12:04:29 PM EDT
[#25]
Not in Utah!  Utah is the white baby producing hub of the USA...

All of the young families here have 5 or 6 screaming kids in tow.  

Link Posted: 3/3/2015 12:13:02 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
White people made genocide an art form. If they decide to 'fo everyone else is fucked.
View Quote

White guilt rears its ugly head.

Mao and his communist party killed over 300 million Chinese, whites were they?

Pol Pot and the Khmer Rouge killed off about 3 million Cambodians, they were whites?

The Hutu killed off about 1 million Tutsi during the Rwandan genocide, the Hutu are white?

Link Posted: 3/3/2015 12:20:06 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Nope it's called the browning of America.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/3/2015 12:23:49 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

'tardfront more like.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 12:27:39 PM EDT
[#29]
White women, brown women, light brown....
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 12:33:50 PM EDT
[#30]
Does site staff start these threads just so 88s will out themselves?
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 12:34:46 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
White women, brown women, light brown....
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/3/2015 12:38:20 PM EDT
[#32]
lol yes they will.

so will blacks.

we will all be light brown eventually.

well unless there is some kind of war lol.

although maybe we will turn more white as we are no longer outside as much but I would say that would take a long time.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 12:40:08 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
White people have a pretty good track record of decimating their enemies when required to do so.
View Quote

history is kind of on their side when it comes to that sort of thing.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 12:43:17 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
yes because the white race is universally defined by its purity for some reason.

The offspring of a black person and white person is still black.  Same for hispanic and asian, etc.

eventually most people in this country will likely be so homogenized that their lineage will not be visually distinguishible.  we are a long way from that day though.
View Quote

I always find that funny.

My wife if Filipino and when you have a kid with a white American they say the kids are half American.  When you have a kid with a black American the kid half black not half american.  It's sooo racist it's amazing.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 12:45:08 PM EDT
[#35]
trolling and CoC 07
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top