Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 3/3/2015 8:41:52 AM EDT
Either naturally, or by genocide?
I personally think that growing shitty situation around the world and the US is linked to a declining population of white people, and that there is a growing hatred of whites (the reason BHO was elected).
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 8:46:48 AM EDT
[#1]
IN.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 8:46:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Uhhhh....

In.

That is all.

ETA: Damn, beat by three seconds.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 8:47:36 AM EDT
[#3]

Genocide? That's a little far fetched.

As far as being 'outbred' everyone is just becoming homongenized. There's nothing sinister at work, and finding identity in your coloring is silly. Better to worry about cultural changes and political changes. Color is unimportant.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 8:47:53 AM EDT
[#4]
In.

Dunno. There are so many other groups and cultures that I could see "white people" surviving just because they've been made out to be boogeymen by everyone else.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 8:49:01 AM EDT
[#5]
I hope not
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 8:49:52 AM EDT
[#6]
White people have a pretty good track record of decimating their enemies when required to do so.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 8:50:36 AM EDT
[#7]
Yup in on 1!
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 8:51:14 AM EDT
[#8]
In like Flynn!
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 8:52:04 AM EDT
[#9]
yes because the white race is universally defined by its purity for some reason.

The offspring of a black person and white person is still black.  Same for hispanic and asian, etc.

eventually most people in this country will likely be so homogenized that their lineage will not be visually distinguishible.  we are a long way from that day though.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 8:52:04 AM EDT
[#10]
Only if they have 3 letter user names.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 8:52:45 AM EDT
[#11]
Yea, I'm bored.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 8:54:37 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 8:54:43 AM EDT
[#13]
No, there'll always be the few they keep in the 1950's habitat to prevent extinction.

Link Posted: 3/3/2015 8:57:43 AM EDT
[#14]
Yep!

Link Posted: 3/3/2015 9:01:13 AM EDT
[#15]
Sure. Everything goes extinct eventually. Someday the universe isn't going to support life, so, you know, no later than that.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 9:01:37 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 9:01:53 AM EDT
[#17]
will people continue to live in areas of the planet with cloud cover and diminished sun?

Heck, global warming is racist.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 9:01:59 AM EDT
[#18]
I'm doing my part to end the white plight.  My babies will be brown.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 9:02:37 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I personally think that growing shitty situation around the world and the US is linked to a declining population of white people, and that there is a growing hatred of whites (the reason BHO was elected).
View Quote

probably. and the world will be  a lot worse for it. pretty much every great idea (not all of them) was thought up and brought to life by whites.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 9:02:54 AM EDT
[#20]
In
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 9:03:14 AM EDT
[#21]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
yes because the white race is universally defined by its purity for some reason.

The offspring of a black person and white person is still black.  Same for hispanic and asian, etc.

eventually most people in this country will likely be so homogenized that their lineage will not be visually distinguishible.  we are a long way from that day though.
View Quote

There's no white race.

I'll bet Asians and Africans notice when someone has a white ancestor's genes making their eyes or noses a little different. We probably just don't notice because we're used to the subtleties of white folks and don't look at other folks that closely.

Kind of like geeks that know what year old mustangs are by looking at them, but can't tell you what year a dress comes from. We're just white experts, it doesn't mean other people miss what we overlook.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 9:07:14 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Only if they have 3 letter user names.
View Quote
Uh oh..

DXR

Link Posted: 3/3/2015 9:08:25 AM EDT
[#23]
White People?  PUHLEEEZE!!  

As a ginger, I'm so white I'm translucent.  Even so, I wouldn't be white enough for the white purist.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 9:11:09 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 9:12:07 AM EDT
[#25]
Genocide? No

But over a very long period of time I'd guess people will slowly become more homogenous. Especially with technology and therefore globalization increasing.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 9:12:25 AM EDT
[#26]
I don't know, but I've done my part by having little brown babies with white women.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 9:13:26 AM EDT
[#27]
White people made genocide an art form. If they decide to 'fo everyone else is fucked.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 9:15:05 AM EDT
[#28]
Hispanics are white, so no. With that said, OP went full retard and this thread is dildos.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 9:16:05 AM EDT
[#29]
Ad long as there is Hockey, NASCAR, and Welfare, there will need to be white people to fund it.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 9:16:15 AM EDT
[#30]
Yes. Then people will have to fight over stupid shit like who's darker or idiots would go Michael Jackson/Sammy Sosa and start trying to look white. People in general are idiots no matter the color.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 9:16:24 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
White people made genocide an art form. If they decide to 'fo everyone else is fucked.
View Quote

Ever heard of Africa? How about the Rape of Nanking?
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 9:16:47 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I don't know, but I've done my part by having little brown babies with white women.
View Quote

Pics of adorable babies or it's a lie.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 9:17:38 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

probably. and the world will be  a lot worse for it. pretty much every great idea (not all of them) was thought up and brought to life by whites.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do you even History bro? Many, but not even close to all.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 9:18:08 AM EDT
[#34]
Yup.  Too many black guys with white chicks, who are trying to punish their fathers...
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 9:18:10 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 3/3/2015 9:19:06 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Ever hear of Margaret Sanger.  Planned Parenthood is killing more blacks then are being born and everyone is ok with it. Hence art form.

Link Posted: 3/3/2015 9:21:13 AM EDT
[#37]
white people what do you mean by white people? The White race is probably the "dirtiest" race on earth.

There probably isn't a "pure" white person left on earth. Everywhere white people went they mated with the natives. So imagine that for about two thousand years.

Everyone is a mutt at this point and I doubt white skinned people will go extinct, they just won't be "white" like people think.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 9:22:34 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Ever hear of Margaret Sanger.  Planned Parenthood is killing more blacks then are being born and everyone is ok with it. Hence art form.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

But that curbs the extinction of white people
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 9:23:50 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Kind of like geeks that know what year old mustangs are by looking at them...
View Quote

Why I gotta be a 'geek' for having an old car hobby?
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 9:24:51 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Genocide? That's a little far fetched.

View Quote

Not really, Progressive Liberalism has created a pathway for just that to happen;  they have created a generational segment of society that believe its ok to live off some one else that they are even owed it. They have facilitated the inundation of third world immigrants, legal and illegal in to the Western Civilization whose lack of a skill set and education will not only make them dependent on the resident population for their very existence but  perpetuate that generationally as well. All while committing decades of brainwashing with a narrative that everything wrong in their lives, everything wrong in the world the is evil White mans fault.

This will not last long as the haves are shrinking and the have nots are growing exponentially, I mean there is a reason the US is approaching 20 trillion in debt, not enough haves to pay for all the have nots and everything else. This massive imbalance will cause the US to collapse, in turn causing a domino affect, all of Western civilization will collapse, chaos will ensue, countless millions of angry have nots no longer getting what they think they are owed, and thanks to all that brainwashing who will get the blame for it all?

That's right the evil White man, and what do you think is going to happen next?    

Link Posted: 3/3/2015 9:25:07 AM EDT
[#41]
Storm is that-a-way. ------------------>

Link Posted: 3/3/2015 9:25:39 AM EDT
[#42]
How does one go about defining "white" people? Are Arabs considered white? I really wouldn't call them Asian or African.  At one time the Irish and Italians weren't considered "white." How about the Slavic peoples?

Another poster said that "whites" were responsible for building much of the modern world. Why? It sure wasn't because of a lack of melanin. Instead of lamenting white extinction, it would be far more beneficial to cultivate a culture of success that transcends race. I have a dream...a dream where black and Asian boys can swim and drive just as well as white boys. Maybe those Asian kids could teach us all how to do math as well.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 9:31:30 AM EDT
[#43]
IN on this.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 9:39:04 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Found one.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 9:39:26 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

There's no white race.

I'll bet Asians and Africans notice when someone has a white ancestor's genes making their eyes or noses a little different. We probably just don't notice because we're used to the subtleties of white folks and don't look at other folks that closely.

Kind of like geeks that know what year old mustangs are by looking at them, but can't tell you what year a dress comes from. We're just white experts, it doesn't mean other people miss what we overlook.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There's no white race.

people still use the term "white race." i am speaking about how define
people, not physical characteristics at this stage.  Even i can see when a person is "mixed."  i can typically see a difference between asian ethnicities as well.  

Regardless, the common usage still stands.  Obama, for example, is considered black.  As are his offspring. But if we give it a few generations with racial interrelationships remaining socially acceptable, if not preferable, then it is only a matter of time before the vast majority of people arent considered "white" as we currently define it.  i am refering ti the US only here, for reference.

however anything is possible after george zimmerman bravely paved the way for the new class of "white-hispanic."
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 9:40:51 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

All of those combined can not compare to Germany's record in the last century alone.

Man, I hate dem white debbils.

Link Posted: 3/3/2015 9:42:30 AM EDT
[#47]
I'm sure that this thread will engender a rational and calm debate. Tag for the fireworks.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 9:46:38 AM EDT
[#48]
if they did, who pays for the EBTs?
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 9:48:05 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

people, not physical characteristics at this stage.  Even i can see when a person is "mixed."  i can typically see a difference between asian ethnicities as well.  

Regardless, the common usage still stands.  Obama, for example, is considered black.  As are his offspring. But if we give it a few generations with racial interrelationships remaining socially acceptable, if not preferable, then it is only a matter of time before the vast majority of people arent considered "white" as we currently define it.  i am refering ti the US only here, for reference.

however anything is possible after george zimmerman bravely paved the way for the new class of "white-hispanic."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

There's no white race.

You're still looking at it ethnocentrically. I'm sure it's different in Zimbabwe or China. I'm sure they see subtleties you and I miss, and see the 'whiteness' in a person we would call just 'black' or just 'Asian'.

Just like some people can tell Japanese from Korean and Chinese from Thai, while some people can't.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 9:49:26 AM EDT
[#50]
Nope it's called the browning of America.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top