Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/2/2015 10:32:56 PM EDT
I don't know why, but I watched it for the 3rd or 4th time last night, it's on my go to list when there is nothing good to watch, right up there with Dogtown and Z-Boys and Bones Brigade.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 10:39:50 PM EDT
[#1]
I watch it all the time. At least 10-15 times
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 10:41:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Glad to hear it's good. I was gonna watch it on Netflix but was waiting for something like this.

Now I know what I'm doing when I get home from work.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 10:42:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Glad to hear it's good. I was gonna watch it on Netflix but was waiting for something like this.

View Quote

It's really well done, and it will hold your interest.

The guy that made it just seems like a really good guy, and most of his family seems the same.

Bones Brigade is on there too, it's pretty awesome to watch if you have any interest in the Tony Hawk era of skateboarding.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 10:49:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

The guy that made it just seems like a really good guy, and most of his family seems the same.

Bones Brigade is on there too, it's pretty awesome to watch if you have any interest in the Tony Hawk era of skateboarding.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good to know. I'll give it a watch tonight. Thanks!
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 10:51:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Netflix always recommends it to me, but I never gave it a second look. Sounds like I should give it a shot.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 10:52:45 PM EDT
[#6]
I think it presents and fair and balanced view of AAS usage.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 10:54:35 PM EDT
[#7]
As a gym rat, I enjoyed it. But I also think someone not interested in weightlifting/bodybuilding could enjoy it too.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 10:59:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
As a gym rat, I enjoyed it. But I also think someone not interested in weightlifting/bodybuilding could enjoy it too.
View Quote

It also presents the social issue of steroids, and sort of shows the other side of what people are fed and how the actual culture that uses them feels.

I actually think it's what swayed me from thinking they were bad.

I still think most organized sports shouldn't allow them or at least offer separate classes or leagues for people that use them, but recreationally I have no problem with them anymore.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 11:04:29 PM EDT
[#9]
I just watched a documentry on the rise and fall of mark "gator" Rowgoski on redit documentaries
One of the guys interviewed through out the vid used to be one of my roomates during that time frame
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 11:08:34 PM EDT
[#10]
It's really good. Mike "Mad Dog" Bell died shortly after it came out from a bad reaction of doctor prescribed meds.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 11:09:21 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
It's really good. Mike "Mad Dog" Bell died shortly after it came out from a bad reaction of doctor prescribed meds.
View Quote

I thought he died from inhaling cleaning spray?
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 11:15:04 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He was prescribed bi-polar meds. Those meds made him fat so the doctor prescribed him some anti seizure meds that have a side effect of making you lose weight. The combination of those together killed him.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 11:20:46 PM EDT
[#13]
You might check out "Sound City" for your documentary watching.

Everytime my wife and daughter leave town, I watch it and crank the music up loud.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 11:38:22 PM EDT
[#14]
what a bunch of retards.... jesus
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 11:40:41 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

?
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 11:41:17 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 11:41:55 PM EDT
[#17]
Good documentary. Tells it like it is.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 11:42:52 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Every time my wife and daughter leave town, I watch it and crank the music up loud.
View Quote

Really enjoyed that one as well.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 11:44:40 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Everytime my wife and daughter leave town, I watch it and crank the music up loud.
View Quote

Found it on pulocker, got it buffering right now.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 11:45:46 PM EDT
[#20]
Watching it now.

Skatopia is badass too. Pretty fucking wild.
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 12:27:07 AM EDT
[#21]
I watched the movie last night, and you're right, it's really good. I loved how Joe Biden looked like a total dip shit talking about when he was an athlete and people were only better cause they must have been on the juice.
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 12:30:23 AM EDT
[#22]
The show with the body builders? What's so good about it? Is it like a series or are you just watching the same thing over again. I Watched it once when I was bored.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top