Lol.

They mad.
View Quote
Best comment so far lmaoo

Link Posted: 3/1/2015 5:19:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The armor is rated for 9mm and 44mag not rifles.  

Subsonic .308 would be crap, subsonic rifles are fucking stupid.  This one couldn't even knock over a piece of free standing plastic lol
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lol....video was retarded, not much point when your obviously biased.  So armor that is supposed to protect against something did it's job and yet it's the rounds fault???

Try shooting a subsonic .308 at it (do they even make such a round?) and see what happens, then report back on how it's a crap round as well.

Subsonic .308 would be crap, subsonic rifles are fucking stupid.  This one couldn't even knock over a piece of free standing plastic lol

Sorry, but the blue statement above is bullshit.

I've got 60 rounds of sub300blk in a suppressed SBR by my nightstand each night.  Tell me what rifle or pistol is a better fit for SD that will allow me to communicate or hear after I pull the trigger indoors.  What else is going to be that useful indoors but still allow me to engage a man sized target at 100y and provide 60 rounds with 1 mag change?  I can get a rifle sling on a lot faster than I can get a holster tucked into my tighty whiteys, so it also gives me a chance to use both hands without losing control of the weapon, unlike a pistol.

I totally agree that it's really a pistol round in a rifle form factor.  The combination of quiet, capacity, and extremely low recoil beats the hell out of everything else I've looked at, including, ironically, my former nightstand gun which was a 10mm. =)

I'm not much of a fanboy of any particular chambering, but to simply shit on the flexibility of 300blk as a useful quiet small game & SD round or convenient medium game (lots of deer taken with supers each year) is dumb.  I've enjoyed all of your videos except this one. The needless commentary left a bad taste.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 5:25:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

]You act like I set out to prove it was horrible.  The last time I shot some of this into bullet resistant polycarbonate it went right through.  The only reason I even did this again was because several people (including me) wanted to see how lethal the round would be after it passed through.  I fully expected it to go through, and when it didn't I chalked it up to "oh well subsonic 300blk is weak, all the 300blk lovers are going to bitch about this video".  

And now here we are
View Quote

Nobody is complaining about the video itself(ok a few comments about the sound) if you are very very careful to actually read what has been posted you will see that no one has complained about your results,  it is the interpretation of those results that you are using to get you jabs in.  which is fine.  but you are again being a bit disingenuous.

Although I kind of figured when  I saw your description that it may not penetrate this one because frankly even I was surprised it penetrated the first one.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 5:26:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Some of the most elite varsity team doorkickers used to use MP5's as a primary.  I bet a lot of the items stopping 300blk subs would also stop +P+ 9mm ball, no?

NSR's and Mozambique drills might solve the issues presented for when a round you know is on target but not producing the results you'd like.

Here's a video to do.  Place whatever armor you like in place on a "torso", with a watermelon wearing a IIIA ballistic helmet on it as a "head".  Shoot five shots in to the armor, then adjust your aim and put one in the watermelon's center.  Report back.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 5:27:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
That is a prime example of why I keep saying that subsonic 300blk is not that great, 99% of the subsonic rounds loaded for it would be a terrible HD round.  
View Quote

Which bullet would make up the 1%?

Lehigh?
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 5:28:30 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

I've got 60 rounds of sub300blk in a suppressed SBR by my nightstand each night.  Tell me what rifle or pistol is a better fit for SD that will allow me to communicate or hear after I pull the trigger indoors.  What else is going to be that useful indoors but still allow me to engage a man sized target at 100y and provide 60 rounds with 1 mag change?  I can get a rifle sling on a lot faster than I can get a holster tucked into my tighty whiteys, so it also gives me a chance to use both hands without losing control of the weapon, unlike a pistol.

I totally agree that it's really a pistol round in a rifle form factor.  The combination of quiet, capacity, and extremely low recoil beats the hell out of everything else I've looked at, including, ironically, my former nightstand gun which was a 10mm. =)

I'm not much of a fanboy of any particular chambering, but to simply shit on the flexibility of 300blk as a useful quiet small game & SD round or convenient medium game (lots of deer taken with supers each year) is dumb.  I've enjoyed all of your videos except this one. The needless commentary left a bad taste.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Lol....video was retarded, not much point when your obviously biased.  So armor that is supposed to protect against something did it's job and yet it's the rounds fault???

Try shooting a subsonic .308 at it (do they even make such a round?) and see what happens, then report back on how it's a crap round as well.

You should really look at the terminal performance of subsonic 300blk rounds and compare that to other rounds that are proven to be effective against humans and make a decision if the round you're using is a good choice.  I would say it most likely is not.  If you value being able to talk/hear effectively over the performance of the round then you may be onto something.  Have you ever shot a gun indoors without hearing protection?  I did once and although it sucked I wasn't completely deaf.

Again, the switching to supers really doesn't make the subsonic round any better.  If you want a gun that is quiet with low recoil and large capacity over all else then that is your choice, but if I am going to have to stop someone from hurting me or my family I want the terminal performance of the round to be at/near the top of my wish list.

I didn't shit on the flexibility, I said that subsonic rounds are weak.  And compared to rifle rounds, they are.  They also don't expand, don't offer a substantial temporary wound cavity, and don't disrupt tissue nearly as well as other rifle options.  Like the supersonic 300blk for example lol.   Just because people can kill deer with them doesn't really mean shit to me honestly, people kill deer with bows too.  
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 5:29:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Do you think PCC's are a good setup?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
]I never tried to prove how horrible it was, I said it carries the energy of a pistol and the sectional density has limited applications where it is a benefit.  Usually in soft tissue the section density leads to less tissue disruption and over penetration.

if you are going to be disingenuous and compare an expanding 9mm, 40 or .45 round to a 220smk subsonic then yes sir the pistol rounds will perform better,  but if you were to do an honest comparison with an expanding 300 blk subsonic round you might find different results

Quoted:
If I tried to use it for something it wasn't designed for, what was it designed for?  Short of AP ammo I don't see how you could say anything was "designed" to go through this window.  My point was that it's a rifle round that in a lot of cases performs worse than a pistol.  And that is something I see as useless.

well if you put a 9mm, 40 or 45 in a rifle package is it now a rifle round?

Quoted:
It can't even penetrate 1/8 A36 btw lol  

Well 30/06 armor piercing won't pierce 3/4 cold rolled steel so it is useless.

don't get me wrong I do like your videos.  but you assessments are a little off in my opinion

How about addressing my first comment instead of ignoring it.

you are trying to compare apples and oranges
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 5:30:28 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Some of the most elite varsity team doorkickers used to use MP5's as a primary.  I bet a lot of the items stopping 300blk subs would also stop +P+ 9mm ball, no?

NSR's and Mozambique drills might solve the issues presented for when a round you know is on target but not producing the results you'd like.

Here's a video to do.  Place whatever armor you like in place on a "torso", with a watermelon wearing a IIIA ballistic helmet on it as a "head".  Shoot five shots in to the armor, then adjust your aim and put one in the watermelon's center.  Report back.
View Quote
Ok so you agree it performs like a pistol round.  Cool.

Link Posted: 3/1/2015 5:32:20 PM EDT
[#10]
Holy crap there is a ton of butt hurt in this thread.  

Cool video.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 5:33:39 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've been in a few circumstances shooting unsuppressed supersonic ammo to shoot with no ear pro in, and communicated good enough. If I need a weapon to put down a threat, communication and hearing loss is secondary to terminal ballistics in these situations. I'd highly encourage you to use supersonic ammo in an SBR with a suppressor for defensive purposes.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 5:33:43 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

That is a prime example of why I keep saying that subsonic 300blk is not that great, 99% of the subsonic rounds loaded for it would be a terrible HD round.  

I know fattymcnasty has some 300blk bullets that people say expand and do magical things lol, but I am not very familiar with them.  And honestly I think even the Lehigh defense subsonics are pretty effective, but I admittedly haven't done a lot of research on them. I know they have one that expands and one that fractures, the gel tests look good but I doubt there is any defense shooting data to back it up.

Link Posted: 3/1/2015 5:34:54 PM EDT
[#13]
That blem viewport owned the 300blk.  
CHRIS
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 5:35:22 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

if you are going to be disingenuous and compare an expanding 9mm, 40 or .45 round to a 220smk subsonic then yes sir the pistol rounds will perform better,  but if you were to do an honest comparison with an expanding 300 blk subsonic round you might find different results
Quoted:

If I tried to use it for something it wasn't designed for, what was it designed for?  Short of AP ammo I don't see how you could say anything was "designed" to go through this window.  My point was that it's a rifle round that in a lot of cases performs worse than a pistol.  And that is something I see as useless.

well if you put a 9mm, 40 or 45 in a rifle package is it now a rifle round?
Quoted:

It can't even penetrate 1/8 A36 btw lol  

Well 30/06 armor piercing won't pierce 3/4 cold rolled steel so it is useless.

don't get me wrong I do like your videos.  but you assessments are a little off in my opinion

No it's a pistol round in a big gun, with probably more velocity than a handgun.

If you want to compare apples to apples then compare pistol rounds to pistol rounds, and rifle rounds to rifle rounds.  Comparing subsonic 300blk (rifle round) to other rifle rounds is not going to be pretty.

Link Posted: 3/1/2015 5:35:45 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Holy crap there is a ton of butt hurt in this thread.  

Cool video.
View Quote
Yeah I saw it coming lol.

Thanks!!
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 5:36:00 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I know fattymcnasty has some 300blk bullets that people say expand and do magical things lol, but I am not very familiar with them.  And honestly I think even the Lehigh defense subsonics are pretty effective, but I admittedly haven't done a lot of research on them. I know they have one that expands and one that fractures, the gel tests look good but I doubt there is any defense shooting data to back it up.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So you admit you havent done the time to adequately study the subsonic options, but still choose to pass judgement upon it?
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 5:37:02 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

You've already shown that it doesn't.  Sectional density and all that.  My theory is that your viewpoint is myopic on why something might be used over something else.  Referencing usage of a less powerful round to do more serious work than AR15.com videos.

This is how your 300blk threads come across:
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 5:37:11 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
I've been in a few circumstances shooting unsuppressed supersonic ammo to shoot with no ear pro in, and communicated good enough. If I need a weapon to put down a threat, communication and hearing loss is secondary to terminal ballistics in these situations. I'd highly encourage you to use supersonic ammo in an SBR with a suppressor for defensive purposes.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

QFT

Link Posted: 3/1/2015 5:37:28 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Lol you got me, rifle rounds not rifles.  Although a supersonic rifle would be a formidable weapon.  

I know a lot of people kill hogs and deer with subsonic 300blk, it's still not the best choice IMO.  It's not like I'm over here telling people not to buy it or use it, I haven't sold mine and don't plan to.  I just think that subsonic 300blk is a piss poor rifle round with very limited application.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What exactly is a subsonic rifle?  pretty sure if I throw any of my rifles they will be subsonic.

I have found subsonic 300blk to be a very good hunting round when loaded with a properly designed bullet, and have even had good success with less then optimally designed bullets.
Lol you got me, rifle rounds not rifles.  Although a supersonic rifle would be a formidable weapon.  

I know a lot of people kill hogs and deer with subsonic 300blk, it's still not the best choice IMO.  It's not like I'm over here telling people not to buy it or use it, I haven't sold mine and don't plan to.  I just think that subsonic 300blk is a piss poor rifle round with very limited application.

Best choice is a matter of opinion and your is no more or less valid then any other opinion. Frankly I don't think 300 win mag is the best choice for shooting a north Carolina white tail at 50 yds, but people do it all the time.  on the other hand I have 10 successful deer take downs with subsonic 300 blk and the one failing was a result of me and me alone and had nothing to do with the caliber I was using.  I think that my proving the usefulness of the 300 blk subsonic on North Carolina White tail actually gives my opinion a bit of standing.  

And yes 300 blk subs have limited application, just not as limited as you seem to be indicating.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 5:38:28 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Goddamn, now the fuckers breaking into my house have riot shields?

Do you use subsonic ammo for HD?

your point is meaningless since 99% of all rounds fired hit nothing but dirt
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 5:39:28 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

You are right.

Also, the fun part I mentioned earlier is subjective. People shouldn't buy these rifles, the ammo, or components to load it.
View Quote

I just want people to stop buying powder and primers so the price will drop like a rock
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 5:39:31 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
So you admit you havent done the time to adequately study the subsonic options, but still choose to pass judgement upon it?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I haven't studied a homemade bullet made by one member of this message board not commercially available or loaded, yes.  

I have watched videos and read about the Lehigh stuff but haven't tested any myself.  

Quit trying to take my attitude of not knowing everything ever as "haven't done the time to adequately study subsonic options".  
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 5:40:27 PM EDT
[#23]
this entire thread has less intelligence than  the meth heads next door. this video is like saying f250s are dog shit because they suck at autocross.

ofcourse 300 AAC subs suck dick at holing bullet restant glass. holy fucking duh batman. the entire point of 300 AAC subs is to be fired from an AR with a CAN and have a better trajectory than .45 acp.

anything thats going to hole that glass regardless of diameter is going to be going super sonic and that defeats the point of using a can.

this video was a waste of glass, ammo, time, and bandwidth.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 5:41:47 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Honest suggestion: remove the petty comments and personal bias and just present the facts.  It really cheapens what is a high-quality video that could serve to be helpful/informative based purely on the facts it portrays.  Facts  = general respect from the community, obvious axe to grind = not so much.
View Quote

This.

I won't be subbing to his youtube page.

Everyone knows why  300blk was developed. We don't need to be reminded whith such snarkiness on every video featuring the cartridge.

He seems to be the only person that doesn't "get it."
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 5:41:54 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
You've already shown that it doesn't.  Sectional density and all that.  My theory is that your viewpoint is myopic on why something might be used over something else.  Referencing usage of a less powerful round to do more serious work than AR15.com videos.

https://i.warosu.org/data/ck/img/0054/25/1399751139124.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

https://i.warosu.org/data/ck/img/0054/25/1399751139124.jpg
The times that the section density make it "not perform like a pistol round" are almost ALWAYS a disadvantage over a pistol round, except in the case of soft body armor.

I don't remember telling people what to like or not to like, I remember giving some facts about a weak rifle round.  
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 5:44:07 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
people kill deer with bows too.  
View Quote

FYI bows are far more lethal than any rifle round i have ever shot.

Link Posted: 3/1/2015 5:44:58 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Best choice is a matter of opinion and your is no more or less valid then any other opinion. Frankly I don't think 300 win mag is the best choice for shooting a north Carolina white tail at 50 yds, but people do it all the time.  on the other hand I have 10 successful deer take downs with subsonic 300 blk and the one failing was a result of me and me alone and had nothing to do with the caliber I was using.  I think that my proving the usefulness of the 300 blk subsonic on North Carolina White tail actually gives my opinion a bit of standing.  

And yes 300 blk subs have limited application, just not as limited as you seem to be indicating.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

What exactly is a subsonic rifle?  pretty sure if I throw any of my rifles they will be subsonic.

I have found subsonic 300blk to be a very good hunting round when loaded with a properly designed bullet, and have even had good success with less then optimally designed bullets.

How limited am I indicating?  The instances where they are better than another rifle round are zero, shit even the instances where they are better than another pistol round are few and far between.

"Subsonic 300blk isn't weak because I can kill a deer with it" just doesn't cut it for me.  
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 5:45:27 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Goddamn, now the fuckers breaking into my house have riot shields?

Do you use subsonic ammo for HD?

You have dirt inside your house?

Link Posted: 3/1/2015 5:46:54 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

of course 300 AAC subs suck dick
View Quote
Thanks for chiming in!

Link Posted: 3/1/2015 5:47:15 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
This.

Everyone knows why  300blk was developed. We don't need to be reminded which such snarkiness on every video featuring the cartridge.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Honest suggestion: remove the petty comments and personal bias and just present the facts.  It really cheapens what is a high-quality video that could serve to be helpful/informative based purely on the facts it portrays.  Facts  = general respect from the community, obvious axe to grind = not so much.

This.

Everyone knows why  300blk was developed. We don't need to be reminded which such snarkiness on every video featuring the cartridge.

OMG NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Link Posted: 3/1/2015 5:47:17 PM EDT
[#31]
Sorry OP.  I don't have any skin in this game, I don't own a 300blk and at this point I'm not really interested in it, and I don't know about any of your history commenting on it, but I have to say watching your video I thought to myself "wow this guy must have something against 300blk".  And that was before reading any or the thread.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 5:47:36 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yep, would you use one for HD?

Link Posted: 3/1/2015 5:48:46 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Sorry OP.  I don't have any skin in this game, I don't own a 300blk and at this point I'm not really interested in it, and I don't know about any of your history commenting on it, but I have to say watching your video I thought to myself "wow this guy must have something against 300blk".  And that was before reading any or the thread.
View Quote
I only have something against weak subsonic 300blk that everyone pretends is so awesome when it's not, and the best thing about it is being able to switch to supersonic.

Thanks for the comment though, I really don't mind if people think I am a subsonic 300blk hater, because I am.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 5:49:10 PM EDT
[#34]
So you admit that if proper technique is applied this "weak rifle round" will demonstrate lethality in the scenarios you envision it being deployed in something other than for the purposes of video demonstrations?  Got it.

Put whatever armor/shield/water balloons on a torso, then put a watermelon for a head.  Shoot the armor, adjust to a head shot when the BG does not react to torso shots.

Report back.

BTW, that would be the same technique used for .380 or .38spc or 9mm ball or 9mm HP or 45acp or 7.62x51 or 5.56x45.  Just sayin'.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 5:54:06 PM EDT
[#35]
cool?
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 5:55:13 PM EDT
[#36]
5.56x45 is relatively weak in the spectrum of rifle rounds too. Lots of commonly available armor and media will stop the 5.56x45.

We train our soldiers/cops/contractors to adapt, if necessary, and move to a less armored piece of the body.  Head, neck, pelvic girdle, etc.

They would be taught the same if their primary arms were MP5's or SCAR17's.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 5:56:27 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
]No it's a pistol round in a big gun, with probably more velocity than a handgun.  

If you want to compare apples to apples then compare pistol rounds to pistol rounds, and rifle rounds to rifle rounds.  Comparing subsonic 300blk (rifle round) to other rifle rounds is not going to be pretty.

View Quote

Except you are the only one that keeps calling the 300blk subs a rifle round.  that single point is quite telling to me.  

all kinds of pistol calibers fit in rifle size firearms.  what about .22lr

Without a doubt a 220 gr bullet at less then 1000 fps is not traveling at what would be considered a "rifle" velocity.   you in your dishonest comparison by continuing to call it a rifle round, knowing full well that anything less then 1000fps is not. And I will side with you against any fan boy who says a 300blk subsonic is comparable to a rifle round.   I am fully aware of 300 blk subsonic capabilities.  more so then you.  you just have a youtube channel. so that makes you special and all that.  

When people ask me about hunting with subs I tell them flat out that they need to consider it as pistol hunting.

I for one find it hilarious that someone who has only shot it at plastic or gel is going to tell me how horrible 300blk subs are.  I like your videos but you are just being dishonest in your assessments.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 5:57:02 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

not unless i was defending it from a deer.  
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 6:00:11 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
Except you are the only one that keeps calling the 300blk subs a rifle round.  that single point is quite telling to me.  

Without a doubt a 220 gr bullet at less then 1000 fps is not traveling at what would be considered a "rifle" velocity.   you in your dishonest comparison by continuing to call it a rifle round, knowing full well that anything less then 1000fps is not. And I will side with you against any fan boy who says a 300blk subsonic is comparable to a rifle round.   I am fully aware of 300 blk subsonic capabilities.  more so then you.  you just have a youtube channel. so that makes you special and all that.  

When people ask me about hunting with subs I tell them flat out that they need to consider it as pistol hunting.

I for one find it hilarious that someone who has only shot it at plastic or gel is going to tell me how horrible 300blk subs are.  I like your videos but you are just being dishonest in your assessments.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

]No it's a pistol round in a big gun, with probably more velocity than a handgun.  

You can call it dishonest all you want but they are facts, I have clarified that in previous posts.  It's the delivery of the facts that you have a problem with, and you're entitled to, because you like subsonic 300blk.

If you can't even agree that the 300blk is an intermediate rifle caliber then you're simply out of touch.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 6:01:01 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Lmao an angry buck inside your house would be terrifying

Link Posted: 3/1/2015 6:02:21 PM EDT
[#41]
Cool video as always.

LOL at the .300 ButHurt in this thread.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 6:03:04 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Thanks for chiming in!  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
of course 300 AAC subs suck dick
Thanks for chiming in!  

See, this is why you have people thinking you have an axe to grind.

You use polarizing descriptions on the Youtube video, before getting around to the test. You argue with people who have evidence against your notions, and only acknowledge as worthwhile people who just agree.

That's not a good way to be thought of as even-handed.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 6:04:19 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

They also don't expand, don't offer a substantial temporary wound cavity, and don't disrupt tissue nearly as well as other rifle options.bows too.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:

They also don't expand, don't offer a substantial temporary wound cavity, and don't disrupt tissue nearly as well as other rifle options.bows too.  

Quoted:

I know fattymcnasty has some 300blk bullets that people say expand and
do magical things lol, but I am not very familiar with them.  And
honestly I think even the Lehigh defense subsonics are pretty effective,
but I admittedly haven't done a lot of research on them. I know they
have one that expands
and one that fractures, the gel tests look good
but I doubt there is any defense shooting data to back it up.

Link Posted: 3/1/2015 6:06:14 PM EDT
[#44]
Lots of butthurt going on in here, Homeboy.

Good video as always. Keep 'em coming.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 6:10:20 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
You can call it dishonest all you want but they are facts, I have clarified that in previous posts.  It's the delivery of the facts that you have a problem with, and you're entitled to, because you like subsonic 300blk.  

If you can't even agree that the 300blk is an intermediate rifle caliber then you're simply out of touch.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

When did I say a 300 blk super sonic was not an intermediate rifle caliber?  oh that is right I did not.  because the 300blk supersonic is a great intermediate rifle round

i will say it again, the only one equating 300blk subsonics to "rifle" rounds is you.

you have clarified your position with bad information, and poor terminology.

I don't doubt in any way the legitimacy of your video results.

I call in to question your continued bogus comparisons.

and for the record my HD AR 15 is chambered in 300blk with 110gr supersonics loaded up.  an intermediate rifle cartridge on par with 7.62x39.  at least until I decided to spend the money on a few mags full of a good quality expanding subsonic. or maybe I will just keep the supers
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 6:12:58 PM EDT
[#46]
im not a big fan of sub .300blk for much of anything except punching paper. for HD without a can it seems to me it would be similar to 7.62x39. i do enjoy .300blk super for its many uses including putting supper on the table.  

Link Posted: 3/1/2015 6:16:37 PM EDT
[#47]
For his next video, 10mm_ will demonstrate that the BMW M6 is useless, because it can't tow a 4000lb camper.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 6:19:36 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Cool video as always.

LOL at the .300 ButHurt in this thread.
View Quote
Thanks!

Link Posted: 3/1/2015 6:20:14 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

99% bruh.  Read

Link Posted: 3/1/2015 6:20:26 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Lots of butthurt going on in here, Homeboy.

Good video as always. Keep 'em coming.
View Quote
Thanks man!

Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top