BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 15
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 4:58:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
So her strength increases by approximately what percentage once she hydrates?
View Quote

You seem to think she puts on weight before the fight when it is the opposite. She is 15X pounds. The days leading up to the fight she dehydrates down to 135, hopefully for no more than an hour or two, and then prompty rehydrates back up to her normal 15X weight. How much strength she loses to weigh in the day before a fight is irrelevant.
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 4:59:24 PM EDT
[#2]
I would bet you my home that I could take a male of the same weight and give him a year of greco-roman training for clinch work and 6 months of boxing and he would beat her at least 9 out of 10 times. Any high level male Judoka would destroy her, that wouldn't even be a challenge. Women simply aren't built for fighting, unless it's fighting other females, they don't have the speed or strength that a similar sized male would.

Once again, I like to bring up the Williams sisters, when they were both on top of the tennis world they said they could beat a top ranked male. Enter semi-retired Karsten Braasch, ranked 203 in the world, who had the bad habit of showing up to matches drunk, chain-smoking during breaks, and also having a couple more drinks throughout. He absolutely dominated both sisters beating Serena 6–1 and Venus 6–2. There is no sport you can put a woman and a man against each other and reasonably expect the woman to win.
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 5:01:28 PM EDT
[#3]
I'd swim naked up 20 miles of river full of hungry Piranhas with fish bait tied to my junk just to get punched in the face by her.
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 5:02:19 PM EDT
[#4]
I love these threads. I am always amused at the notion that the best women athletes can compete with with men.

Take Connecticut basketball from a few years ago. Back then people were questioning whether they could beat a men's team - and not only that, but a good men's team. Of course, there was no chance. All I had to do was go to ESPN, pick the worst D-III team available, and look at the sizes. The men were significantly larger. Even if they were the same size the physical makeup of a female athlete against a male athlete would essentially mandate that a male athlete be significantly stronger and faster.

When men and women compete in the same events, men ALWAYS dominate. Florence-Griffith Joyner's record in the 100m, the world record for women by a good margin, is still a half second slower than the boy's HIGH SCHOOL record. The same goes for swimming - high school boys are faster than the female world record. Powerlifting, track and field, you name it. While it's tough to quantify, it's probably a fair general assessment that the best female athlete in the world is, in her particular field, about the performance level of a good high school boy.

Women and men are not close athletically. They never will be. It's not only fair but accurate to state that a good high school male athlete is at the same level as the world's best women.

Use this however you want. If you're comparing a trained fighter, even a female, to an average out-of-shape American male of unspecified size, well the skill and conditioning will come into play but it's impossible to say to what extent. Given that, though, all of the evidence suggests that the female athlete has a significant inherent disadvantage to overcome.

Link Posted: 2/26/2015 5:02:56 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

I would bet you my home that I could take a male of the same weight and give him a year of greco-roman training for clinch work and 6 months of boxing and he would beat her at least 9 out of 10 times. Any high level male Judoka would destroy her, that wouldn't even be a challenge. Women simply aren't built for fighting, unless it's fighting other females, they don't have the speed or strength that a similar sized male would.

Once again, I like to bring up the Williams sisters, when they were both on top of the tennis world they said they could beat a top ranked male. Enter semi-retired Karsten Braasch, ranked 203 in the world, who had the bad habit of showing up to matches drunk, chain-smoking during breaks, and also having a couple more drinks throughout. He absolutely dominated both sisters beating Serena 6–1 and Venus 6–2. There is no sport you can put a woman and a man against each other and reasonably expect the woman to win.
View Quote
I was gonna bring up the Williams vs Braasch thing but figured the "fighting isn't tennis" crowd would have a heart attack.  

Link Posted: 2/26/2015 5:03:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

Need more of this. There are too many dudes on ARFCOM admitting that a girl could kick their ass.
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 5:05:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I bet she is a fearsome fuck
View Quote

She plays for the other team. Unless you're a woman, then apologies.
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 5:06:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

The early days of no holds barred/mixed martial arts have proven otherwise.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
FYI, this is what happens when a street tough goes up against even a mediocre professional fighter. No one outside of the male professional fighters is beating Ronda these days.

http://youtu.be/tl6ilMpq8hQ

She's 135. You've seen too many movies, because in the real world, in a fight, size matters.

You sir get it.

While size isn't everything it certainly helps.  

I know a couple of guys that weigh 300+ that can bench and squat some insane amounts........When a man that big and strong gets ahold of you all he has to do is fall on you.  

Any guy that's about 6ft, 200, somewhat (300 bench, 400 squat) strong with basic fighting / wrestling expirience would eat her for lunch.

Then there's a lot of 150 pound guys out there with no formal training that are strong and mean.  Guess what she'd get smoked by them too.

Most people don't understand how much stronger men are than women when it comes to upper body.

When you get in an altercation with someone who is literally twice as strong as you, a lot of your "moves" just don't work anymore.
Then there's the added issue of when they hit you your bones break.

Link Posted: 2/26/2015 5:06:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

That's cute.  Female Olympic level world class track and field times are on par with a typical high school boys state meet.  There is a reason she doesn't fight men.   If she weighed 175 it would be a lot more interesting.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
lol

5' 7
135lb

This.

I wrestled for 7 years.  I could take her.

Her lifetime of Judo, bronze olympic medal and silver and gold medals from world's and pan am games laugh at your 7 years of wrestling.

That's cute.  Female Olympic level world class track and field times are on par with a typical high school boys state meet.  There is a reason she doesn't fight men.   If she weighed 175 it would be a lot more interesting.

And yet again you are comparing pro athlete to pro athlete. Arfcom isn't full of pro athletes. She would destroy 99% of the people here 99% of the time.

Link Posted: 2/26/2015 5:07:38 PM EDT
[#10]
I'm sure she could probably out point me seeing as how she IS a pro.

But lol no, she could not throw me around like that.
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 5:07:51 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

And yet again you are comparing pro athlete to pro athlete. Arfcom isn't full of pro athletes. She would destroy 99% of the people here 99% of the time.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
lol

5' 7
135lb

This.

Her lifetime of Judo, bronze olympic medal and silver and gold medals from world's and pan am games laugh at your 7 years of wrestling.

I'd bet every dollar I have that she wouldn't.
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 5:08:04 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

She's 135. You've seen too many movies, because in the real world, in a fight, size matters.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
FYI, this is what happens when a street tough goes up against even a mediocre professional fighter. No one outside of the male professional fighters is beating Ronda these days.

You are so wrong it is funny
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 5:09:07 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
lol

5' 7
135lb

This.

The thread topic is whether or not she could kick your ass. She could not kick mine. Would she kick yours?
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 5:09:48 PM EDT
[#14]
I'm shocked to learn she wouldn't have beaten Brock Lesnar in his prime. Us arfcommers ( read untrained cage fighters) are getting limbs broken or choked out vs Rousey. She's an animal and a professional.

She would make a fortune taking on Tapout bros on PPV.
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 5:10:12 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:      No one outside of the male professional fighters is beating Ronda these days.

I would like to introduce you to multiple time world jiu jitsu champion Gabi Garcia

http://herecomesanewchallenger.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Gabi-Garcia.jpg

She is MUCH smaller now.

http://www.bjjee.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/BeFunky_gabi.jpg.jpg

Last I heard she was getting ready for her first MMA fight and it was going to be against a man.

http://img.mixedmartialarts.com/method=get&s=img4444.jpg

Man Hands
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 5:10:47 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Need more of this. There are too many dudes on ARFCOM admitting that a girl could kick their ass.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

A highly trained and conditioned female fighter at her peak in a game where those two things are just as if not more important than size and strength against the average male couch potato whose last fight was in school 20 years ago?

It's gonna take a lot of blubber to overcome that gap.

I'd pay to see it. I bet she could make a good buck for that pay per view event. "Pro vs Joes".
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 5:10:56 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There are too many dudes on Arfcom that need to go into any MMA gym to roll with some random 150 pound dude that isn't even a pro fighter to get brought back down to reality.
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 5:10:58 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

my first thought as well.

I bet...............
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 5:11:25 PM EDT
[#19]
She might break my arm, but that clenching would feel mighty good while I'm inside her.

Might be worth it.
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 5:11:38 PM EDT
[#20]
Nevermind the thread is asking whether she could kick my ass.

The answer is no, I'm bigger, stronger and have been training for a long time. MT/BJJ for the record
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 5:12:10 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I haven't heard anything about Ronda being a lesbian...
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 5:12:34 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

There are too many dudes on Arfcom that need to go into any MMA gym to roll with some random 150 pound dude that isn't even a pro fighter to get brought back down to reality.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Would Ronda Rousey kick your ass?
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 5:13:16 PM EDT
[#23]
I could split her in half.

Link Posted: 2/26/2015 5:14:09 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I'll just leave this here.  Weight classes do matter.  That guy isn't a champion fighter but manhandled her like a little kid.
View Quote

Gegard Mousasi is a first degree blackbelt in Judo and has a 36-5-2 record in MMA.  He's not just a scrub that Rhonda found chomping on some hot wings at Hooters.

He tossed Rhonda around not because he was bigger and stronger than her, but because he knew what she was trying to do to him, what the appropriate counters were, AND was bigger and stronger than her.

Link Posted: 2/26/2015 5:16:43 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I thought there was a late night interview somewhere where the host asked her if she holds off on the sex like pro boxers often do during camp. She said it was the opposite for her and camp made her crazy horny. Paraphrasing obviously.
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 5:17:05 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Watch what BJJ does against a much larger opponent who doesn't know how to defend against it.

http://youtu.be/W5WfWmISKrk

View Quote

but size matters than skill, yo
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 5:18:13 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Guarantee a lot of eyes would be opened.

I've said it before. Jujitsu is almost like magic when you're on the receiving end and have no experience with it, before.

Go back and watch the Mayhem Miller video. He was absolutely playing with a guy who was bigger than him.
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 5:20:04 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Any guy that's about 6ft, 200, somewhat (300 bench, 400 squat) strong with basic fighting / wrestling expirience would eat her for lunch.

Then there's a lot of 150 pound guys out there with no formal training that are strong and mean.  Guess what she'd get smoked by them too.

Most people don't understand how much stronger men are than women when it comes to upper body.

When you get in an altercation with someone who is literally twice as strong as you, a lot of your "moves" just don't work anymore.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You sir get it.

I know a couple of guys that weigh 300+ that can bench and squat some insane amounts........When a man that big and strong gets ahold of you all he has to do is fall on you.  

So now you are saying big guys with martial arts training.

No they really wouldn't.

Look up Royce Gracie in the first few UFCs to be proven wrong about size/strength.  He was a skinny 160-170 pound beating guys that were 250 pounds of muscle with "basic fighting / wrestling experience" and he destroyed them. And he did it 3 times per night.
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 5:21:30 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:      No one outside of the male professional fighters is beating Ronda these days.

I would like to introduce you to multiple time world jiu jitsu champion Gabi Garcia

W.   T.    F.

Those roid delts tho.
She has slimmed down getting ready for her mma debut

http://photos-d.ak.instagram.com/hphotos-ak-xfa1/t51.2885-15/10848089_389597861205011_247662665_n.jpg

http://s2.glbimg.com/BFuiizcS4hdyNnpLTT6TIliRBiA=/620x470/top/s.glbimg.com/es/ge/f/original/2014/10/29/gabigarcia_megumiyabushita_face.jpg
eta: Damnit, I am 2min too slow today

Link Posted: 2/26/2015 5:22:43 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

I love these threads. I am always amused at the notion that the best women athletes can compete with with men.

Take Connecticut basketball from a few years ago. Back then people were questioning whether they could beat a men's team - and not only that, but a good men's team. Of course, there was no chance. All I had to do was go to ESPN, pick the worst D-III team available, and look at the sizes. The men were significantly larger. Even if they were the same size the physical makeup of a female athlete against a male athlete would essentially mandate that a male athlete be significantly stronger and faster.

When men and women compete in the same events, men ALWAYS dominate. Florence-Griffith Joyner's record in the 100m, the world record for women by a good margin, is still a half second slower than the boy's HIGH SCHOOL record. The same goes for swimming - high school boys are faster than the female world record. Powerlifting, track and field, you name it. While it's tough to quantify, it's probably a fair general assessment that the best female athlete in the world is, in her particular field, about the performance level of a good high school boy.

Women and men are not close athletically. They never will be. It's not only fair but accurate to state that a good high school male athlete is at the same level as the world's best women.

Use this however you want. If you're comparing a trained fighter, even a female, to an average out-of-shape American male of unspecified size, well the skill and conditioning will come into play but it's impossible to say to what extent. Given that, though, all of the evidence suggests that the female athlete has a significant inherent disadvantage to overcome.

View Quote
Fighting is much more about technique.  There is an old story about Babe Ruth getting his ass handed to him on the golf course by a female pro.  No matter his physical gifts he didn't have the technique.  It would be difficult for most average joe's to land an effective punch on a decent amateur boxer.  Now take a MMA fighter and add wrestling, BJJ, and thai boxing techniques to that and the technique gap is huge.

Link Posted: 2/26/2015 5:24:38 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Uh huh. Which is why weight classes in professional fighting exist, to protect the heavy weights from those damned bantam weights.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Watch the early Gracie fights.  She'd break your arm in 12 places before you could blink.  Only a professional fighter is generally going to know enough BJJ to defend against someone like her.    

Uh huh. Which is why weight classes in professional fighting exist, to protect the heavy weights from those damned bantam weights.

It is to protect those damn bantam weights from Proffessional heavy weights.
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 5:25:00 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You sir get it.

She's got 20 lbs. on my German Shepard, but he would "eat her lunch"........especially if you poured gravy on her.
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 5:25:09 PM EDT
[#33]
It does not matter how hard they train.

Link Posted: 2/26/2015 5:26:16 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Link Posted: 2/26/2015 5:27:22 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

No they really wouldn't.

Look up Royce Gracie in the first few UFCs to be proven wrong about size/strength.  He was a skinny 160-170 pound beating guys that were 250 pounds of muscle with "basic fighting / wrestling experience" and he destroyed them. And he did it 3 times per night.
View Quote

Getting into a different dynamic there. Royce fought at 180, iirc and went up after that a little.

But you're getting into an area of "critical mass" with a male of that size. There's a certain amount of horsepower needed to overcome those size differences against another skilled fighter.

Rousy is good but she'd be in trouble against a 200# man in good shape who has a little training. Hill is just too steep. But those are several qualifiers.

The average guy, even in good shape (say runs 4 miles 4-5 times a week, can press his body weight 10 times, etc) has no clue what it's like to fight for 5 minutes. Let alone has the experience to do it efficiently so he doesn't gas in the first 45 seconds cause he's holding his breath and going all out with all his muscles.
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 5:29:47 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

She could literally do whatever she wanted to me. And I don't mean that in the perverted way that others have. My only chance at beating her in a fight would be a lucky punch that she should have never let me land. She is faster, better conditioned, better trained, younger, and just a straight up meaner bitch than me. If she wanted to she could decide to KO me, submit me, or just beat me into submission.

I am out of shape right now so that isn't saying much but I mean even a few years ago when I was in the best shape of my life after lifting weights 3 times a week and running 3 times a week for a few years. I'd have nothing but a puncher's luck against her. As a kid I was a smidgen away from a Tae Kwon Do black belt with a few sparring tournaments under my belt so I am not completely ignorant to striking either.
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 5:30:43 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I'll just leave this here.  Weight classes do matter.  That guy isn't a champion fighter but manhandled her like a little kid.

http://youtu.be/o9xjs2fWJEs
View Quote

That guy does not browse GD.

Gegard Mousasi

Mixed martial arts career
2.1 Pride FC Welterweight Grand Prix
2.2 Dream Middleweight Grand Prix
2.3 ADCC Championships
2.4 M-1 Global
2.5 Dream Super Hulk Grand Prix
2.6 Affliction
2.7 Strikeforce and Dream
2.8 Dream Light Heavyweight Grand Prix
2.9 Last of Strikeforce
2.10 Ultimate Fighting Championship
2.11 Move to Middleweight
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 5:32:15 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

You can say that again. Total hotness, there. And a decent person. Rousey has a trailer trash personality and mouth.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'd rather be destroyed by Gina Carano.

(In the good smash sort of way. Not the bad role reversal she-smash-you kind of way that GD has been into lately.)

You can say that again. Total hotness, there. And a decent person. Rousey has a trailer trash personality and mouth.

Yep, I likes Rousey in the beginning. Now I would like nothing more than to see her cry baby arse lose.
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 5:32:29 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Getting into a different dynamic there. Royce fought at 180, iirc and went up after that a little.

But you're getting into an area of "critical mass" with a male of that size. There's a certain amount of horsepower needed to overcome those size differences against another skilled fighter.

Rousy is good but she'd be in trouble against a 200# man in good shape who has a little training. Hill is just too steep. But those are several qualifiers.

The average guy, even in good shape (say runs 4 miles 4-5 times a week, can press his body weight 10 times, etc) has no clue what it's like to fight for 5 minutes. Let alone has the experience to do it efficiently so he doesn't gas in the first 45 seconds cause he's holding his breath and going all out with all his muscles.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No they really wouldn't.

Ridge. I'll go out on a limb here and assume you're a black or at least solid brown belt.

What size/experience level would you say it starts becoming difficult for you to submit guys NoGi? Not saying you don't control the entire roll, but if they play it safe it's very hard to get a tap?

Link Posted: 2/26/2015 5:34:37 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I've said it before. Jujitsu is almost like magic when you're on the receiving end and have no experience with it, before.

Go back and watch the Mayhem Miller video. He was absolutely playing with a guy who was bigger than him.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't disagree with you at all. Size and technique have no linear correlation i.e. you gaining 1 lb does not guarantee a set increase in fighting ability. Size will always be a poor substitute for technique up to a point.

However, I am arguing that the biological differences between male and female body strength place a tremendous handicap on Ronda. Does her technique fill that gap? To a point. Does her technique give her the ability to kick my 27 year old, 185 lbs, infantry ass? Hell no. I'll be in Vegas in May, have her call me and we'll set something up. Start placing your bets guys.
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 5:34:50 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Ridge. I'll go out on a limb here and assume you're a black or at least solid brown belt.

What size/experience level would you say it starts becoming difficult for you to submit guys NoGi? Not saying you don't control the entire roll, but if they play it safe it's very hard to get a tap?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No they really wouldn't.

6'0" middle-weight competition purple belt that uses inverted guard to avoid engagement 100%.  
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 5:37:00 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

competitive needlepoint?
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 5:37:34 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I'd rather be destroyed by Gina Carano.

(In the good smash sort of way. Not the bad role reversal she-smash-you kind of way that GD has been into lately.)
View Quote

Das it mane, das fuck'n it.

Link Posted: 2/26/2015 5:39:10 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'm not exactly sure of your question.

Yes, when someone is fighting not to lose, it's more difficult to get a submission. There are 4 arms and 4 legs and 2 necks on the mat. If the other guy is only going for a stalemate there are much fewer openings. That's the chess match part of it that I loved.

If you're asking what size/experience difference becomes impossible to overcome, I'd say that's next to impossible to answer. Too many variables.
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 5:39:38 PM EDT
[#45]
She's legit.  I think she's hot too.  
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 5:41:45 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
FYI, this is what happens when a street tough goes up against even a mediocre professional fighter.  No one outside of the male professional fighters is beating Ronda these days.

View Quote

????
Didn't see what brought him down, didn't even look like the other guy was making any contact?
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 5:44:36 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

6'0" middle-weight competition purple belt that uses inverted guard to avoid engagement 100%.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No they really wouldn't.

One of my Professors is tall, long limbed, flexible. Huge guys try and turn him into a human pretzel then boom, all of a sudden tap tap tap
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 5:45:03 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

????

Didn't see what brought him down, didn't even look like the other guy was making any contact?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

FYI, this is what happens when a street tough goes up against even a mediocre professional fighter.  No one outside of the male professional fighters is beating Ronda these days.

????

A little rabbit punch as he was backing up.  That clip didn't show the good replay angle.  But it was not a killer punch, just great technique hitting the right spot.  No matter how badass you are you can't overcome biology.  Slam the jaw into the right nerve and it is lights out.  

Link Posted: 2/26/2015 5:46:06 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No they really wouldn't.

You are right, I was a little off on his weight. Per Royce he was 178 for the first UFC. When he fought Sakuraba again 10 years later he weighed 188. He still went out there and beat 250 pound guys that were lean and experienced like Kimo and Shamrock. Lets be honest, none of the guys on Arfcom are anywhere near 20-30 year old roided up Shamrocks/Kimos.
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 5:50:45 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Nevermind the thread is asking whether she could kick my ass.

The answer is no, I'm bigger, stronger and have been training for a long time. MT/BJJ for the record
View Quote

I think she would surprise a lot of GD couch warriors.

I think if she got me on my back, she might be able to leverage me into an armbar.

Otherwise, starting standing, I win 9 times in 10 (assuming I get breaks...lots of breaks ).  8 year muay thai, 6'1" and 230 lbs.  Blocking a kick from me risks an Anderson Silva moment for her.
Page / 15
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top