Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Chicken man, it tastes like chicken.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Surprised nobody has said "Something, something, just to see what something tastes like!"  

Chicken man, it tastes like chicken.

On a stick!!
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 11:34:46 AM EDT
[#2]
What's going on in here?

Link Posted: 2/23/2015 11:35:01 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
The Kristi Noem thread was just fucking vile. It was a new low and some of the people that posted were a disgrace to humanity.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

The Kristi Noem thing was bad. I don't want it repeated. Classy ladies deserve classy treatment.

The Marie Osmond thread was a terrible low here. I didn't think we could sink lower, then the Kristi Noem thread hit. We were top of page two in her search results.

The Kristi Noem thread was just fucking vile. It was a new low and some of the people that posted were a disgrace to humanity.

The problem with online forums is the anonymity.  You can say what you want with very minor consiquences.  And with that coupled with the GD desire to be shocking and edgy you get people trying to one up each other with all things.  Including how crudely they state the atractiveness of a woman.
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 11:36:51 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

The problem with online forums is the anonymity.  You can say what you want with very minor consiquences.  And with that coupled with the GD desire to be shocking and edgy you get people trying to one up each other with all things.  Including how crudely they state the atractiveness of a woman.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The Kristi Noem thing was bad. I don't want it repeated. Classy ladies deserve classy treatment.

The Marie Osmond thread was a terrible low here. I didn't think we could sink lower, then the Kristi Noem thread hit. We were top of page two in her search results.

It's not so anonymous.

Make certain statements and you will get a visit from the man.
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 11:45:06 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I missed both of these threads. Are they archived or did they get nuked?

One big problem is when you tell GD not to do something, they are going to go full retard on it
You actually make it worse when you try and stop it.
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 11:45:54 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Any links?

Link Posted: 2/23/2015 11:46:35 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

One big problem is when you tell GD not to do something, they are going to go full retard on it

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

With one notable exception.  Telling to to stop being reasonable and logical.
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 11:46:46 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What annoys me most is the sputum of 'This is GD, what to you expect.'

Especially when it comes from team members.

Link Posted: 2/23/2015 11:53:04 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
What annoys me most is the sputum of 'This is GD, what to you expect.'

Especially when it comes from team members.

View Quote

Well... It is GD

I post the same in GD as I do in every other suforum. My posting is also a very good representation of how I act in real life.

Which is probably a bad thing
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 11:59:40 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Don't act offended when you put a visual word in your

title, and members agree with you and repeat it.

Change your thread title if you don't want to attract morons.
View Quote
Exactly .

You could have just as easily titled it "Taya looked beautiful at the Oscars, tonight"but then it would have gone only a page or so and not stirred up any hornets .

Meh . . . .GD is quite often a very fickle bunch

Link Posted: 2/23/2015 12:01:26 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Any links?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Any links?

Google 'kristi noem site:ar15.com' thread comes right up.

Pretty low.

Taya is most definately a pretty lady.  She has a lot on her plate right now, I sincerely hope she can weather the storm.
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 12:08:35 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 12:11:50 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I'm just amazed at how many folks here are on a first-name basis with her.

I was raised that addressing someone you don't know as "Mr." or "Mrs." was a good start in showing respect.
View Quote

I could have been worse....It could have been a "Would you hit it?" thread.
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 12:20:23 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was raised that addressing someone you don't know as "Mr." or "Mrs." was a good start in showing respect.

I think there would have been gunfire if that had happened...
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 12:22:28 PM EDT
[#15]
Taya Kyle's reaction to this thread:

Link Posted: 2/23/2015 12:28:13 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 12:28:34 PM EDT
[#17]
She is a very classy lady. Hopefully some of the 300 plus million the film has grossed will trickle towards the families of the murdered heroes. At least enough to pay off the bitter vulture JV and leave enough to let these people live comfortably.
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 12:39:33 PM EDT
[#18]
It's interesting how some members put politicians or celebrities on a pedestal and above criticism or comment. A past thread on Marco Rubio raised the ire of some members who ran to his defense. One of his biggest defenders is a fairly well known team member who is currently awaiting trial for raping a 14 yr old girl.

Link Posted: 2/23/2015 12:42:24 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
It's interesting how some members put politicians or celebrities on a pedestal and above criticism or comment. A past thread on Marco Rubio raised the ire of some members who ran to his defense. One of his biggest defenders is a fairly well known team member who is currently awaiting trial for raping a 14 yr old girl.

View Quote

I love when a derailed thread sprouts wings and takes flight. What's this about?
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 12:42:26 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 2/23/2015 12:49:45 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

And who might that be?

Link Posted: 2/23/2015 12:50:57 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I love when a derailed thread sprouts wings and takes flight. What's this about?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 2/23/2015 12:53:42 PM EDT
[#23]
I see a thread lock in the near future
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 12:54:20 PM EDT
[#24]
GD can go pretty low but anybody that's been around long enough to matter knows where the sacred ground is.
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 12:55:35 PM EDT
[#25]
Now I'm in.
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 12:56:57 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Ayup. Taya is going through enough right now. Just wanted to remind folks she ain't the enemy or a piece of meat.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ayup. Taya is going through enough right now. Just wanted to remind folks she ain't the enemy or a piece of meat.

Eh, we're all just pieces of meat.
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 1:12:54 PM EDT
[#27]
I am genuinely shocked this thread wasn't locked.
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 1:22:05 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I see a thread lock in the near future
View Quote

Yup...
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 1:32:24 PM EDT
[#29]
in.. i didnt read a thing in here

Link Posted: 2/23/2015 1:37:13 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

And who might that be?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And who might that be?

That would be very interesting if it's not that guy who had the gun show on TV about his gun shop .... his name escapes me at the moment.
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 1:42:50 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Only if the white nights could figure out who they were, lol.
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 1:50:12 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

That would be very interesting if it's not that guy who had the gun show on TV about his gun shop .... his name escapes me at the moment.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And who might that be?

It isn't the TV show dude.  And to clarify, he was charged with lewd and lascivious battery-engaging in sexual activity with a person 12 to 16 years old. Some people would call it rape.
Btw, that wasn't the point of my post. It was that some people here are worried about white-knighting politicians they barely know while in reality their own lives are royally messed up.
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 1:50:47 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

IBTP
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 2:00:12 PM EDT
[#34]
I love this place.
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 2:10:47 PM EDT
[#35]
Just when you think the shit show is coming to an end...
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 2:12:22 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Just when you think the shit show is coming to an end...
View Quote

It's alive!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 7:03:46 PM EDT
[#37]
Wow

So with Marie Osmond and Chris Kyle's wife we can't even look in their direction, or acknowledge their image, but we can say terrible, degenerate things about any other female?

Can we get a sticky on this?   I don't want to use the Ol' drumset line on the wrong arfdiety
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 7:08:38 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Wow

So with Marie Osmond and Chris Kyle's wife we can't even look in their direction, or acknowledge their image, but we can say terrible, degenerate things about any other female?

Can we get a sticky on this?   I don't want to use the Ol' drumset line on the wrong arfdiety
View Quote

That is correct
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 7:16:53 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Taya Kyle's reaction to this thread:

http://images.worldnow.com/AP/images/6749790_G.jpg
View Quote

Sort of want?

Link Posted: 2/23/2015 7:21:29 PM EDT
[#40]
Wow, This shit is so funny.
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 7:24:08 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Wow, This shit is so funny.
View Quote

That is correct.
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 7:27:58 PM EDT
[#42]
Haha fuckin In for work entertainment.  
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 7:29:17 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

People in GD won't be able to control themselves.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Taya is a beautiful woman.

Let's not forget parts of this forum are publicly available.

What does your last sentence mean??

It means don't disrespect her on a public forum that anyone can see.

Thats right! Disrepect her in a private place...
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 7:30:12 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who is Kristi Noem?
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 7:31:14 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

OP: OMGZ Taya is so freakin' hot!!!

Poster: Thread is useless without pics.

OP: HOW DARE YOU DISRESPECT TAYA LIKE THAT!!!  I MUST DEFEND HER HONOR!!!

ARFCOM GD = = OP

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I apparently missed some drama...

OP: OMGZ Taya is so freakin' hot!!!

Poster: Thread is useless without pics.

OP: HOW DARE YOU DISRESPECT TAYA LIKE THAT!!!  I MUST DEFEND HER HONOR!!!

ARFCOM GD = = OP

Not exactly.
XCR asked for respectful posts first, then op got himself knighted...
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 7:31:31 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Wow

View Quote

Chess not checkers.

Link Posted: 2/23/2015 7:34:41 PM EDT
[#47]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wow

Chess not checkers.

http://www.reaxxion.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/whiteknight.jpg

Why do I feel like the players are just sticking the chess pieces up their nose?
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 7:35:34 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I never saw the thread, dunno who she is, and don't care enough to search it, but I have seen some foul shit posted in a Michelle Malkin thread once, and probably in a few of the "Ladies of Fox" threads.
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 7:41:48 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Taya is a beautiful woman.

Let's not forget parts of this forum are publicly available.

What does your last sentence mean??

It means don't disrespect her on a public forum that anyone can see.

Basically.
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 7:43:02 PM EDT
[#50]
ARFCOM in General Discussion talking about people here being disrespectful on a post in an open forum. Come on people lets get this thread rolling and see about that lock. Get over yourselves.
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top