Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 8
Link Posted: 2/14/2015 5:41:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Nope not at all, and the unbridled optimism in here is infectious.  If GA was here, they would tell you the exact same thing I am.  But I'm new here, so I obviously have no idea how capitalism works in a free market.  BTW, greed is good.....or something to that affect.
Link Posted: 2/14/2015 5:47:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Nope not at all, and the unbridled optimism in here is infectious.  If GA was here, they would tell you the exact same thing I am.  But I'm new here, so I obviously have no idea how capitalism works in a free market.  BTW, greed is good.....or something to that affect.
View Quote

You should have quit while you were ahead. Those of us that have been here for a little while have seen first hand the type of man Bill is. You've barely been here long enough for the membership charge to hit your card. Read more, post less.
Link Posted: 2/14/2015 5:48:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Which is the exact reason they did this....by providing replacement gear to the OP, GA will get reciprocating business that will more than make up the difference.  It's good business, and it's refreshing.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wow came in here to read OP's woes.

Read Geissele Auto's post - was on the fence of buying a trigger and rail.

Now I am DEFINITELY going to be a geissele customer!

Which is the exact reason they did this....by providing replacement gear to the OP, GA will get reciprocating business that will more than make up the difference.  It's good business, and it's refreshing.

You missed the donation last year of 50 or so triggers to a fund raiser for an arfcommer with cancer. GA had them laser engraved with the a picture of the arfcommer and his daughter and then sold them at a discount to get the cash together ASAP for the sick arfcommer.
Link Posted: 2/14/2015 5:48:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

For those of us who have known Bill for a few years now and who own many of his products......you not only don't know what you are talking about,
it was also (imo) disingenuous of you to post what you posted.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
[b]Originally Posted By NAC_Instructor

Are you one of his business associates?  I find it interesting how so many are commenting on a persons intentions, and moral fiber.  I'm not trying to detract from GA stepping up to the plate and going above and beyond (far from it), but you can't tell me for one minute that a successful business man isn't always thinking about his bottom line and reputation.  We are talking about two different things here......1. GA is doing a good deed 2. Publicly announcing on a forum that they are doing a good deed (instead of just sending the OP an IM)  for future/returning customers to see is a smart business decision. The fact you guys can't put two and two together is a little puzzling........it's economics and marketing 101.

For those of us who have known Bill for a few years now and who own many of his products......you not only don't know what you are talking about,

What the actual fuck.
Link Posted: 2/14/2015 5:51:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Don't sweat the Geissele or ALG stuff.  Call into James in Customer service and we will replace at N/C what they ripped off.  Hope this helps lessen the pain somewhat.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Today I found out Shadow Ops weaponry, (who was pretty much making a family heirloom rifle chambered in 300BLK and 5.56 for me) was shut down by their investors, the ATF, and Colorado State Officials due to improper use of funds and would be shortly filing chapter 7 bankruptcy.

This is how I was informed:
All further contact for orders and inquiries should be directed to the Vice President of Shadow Ops Weaponry.  He will be able to assist you with all matters, as he has locked all other empl;oyees out of the company, and none of us will be able to assist you further from this point forward.

XXXXX XXXXXr, VP
[email protected]

Thank you,
The former staff of Shadow Ops Weaponry LLC

In their possession is a billet lower that was manufactured by them that was full of Noveske Rifleworks and ALG Defense goodies (this lower is actually registered to me) and was in for repair. 2 Geissele Automatics, LLC Handguards (a 10" MK1 and a 15"MK2 that were in for cerakoting), and the 2 billet uppers that I had paid to be cerakoted but never received (if they were ever manufactured). To make matters worse- I paid for everything over 18 months ago and am out the cash for the parts. Please take note folks and learn from my mistake- Don't work with people who may be a fly by night shop- stick with people like Joint Force Enterprises for your cerakote needs or Noveske, Mega Arms, or Seekins Precision for billet parts- Even if you can't have them ordered with your grandfathers, fathers, and your name on them- (end of rant).

Don't sweat the Geissele or ALG stuff.  Call into James in Customer service and we will replace at N/C what they ripped off.  Hope this helps lessen the pain somewhat.

Holy shit.

I dont even know I need from you guys but I'm off to order something.
Link Posted: 2/14/2015 5:53:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/14/2015 6:07:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Wow! Geissele FTW.

Seems like ShadowOps pulled the same garbage Redrock Ordnance did. Take a lot of people's money during the rush, and deliver promises.  
Link Posted: 2/14/2015 6:08:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 2/14/2015 6:09:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I strongly suggest you stop shitting in this thread, and insulting another team member, right now.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I strongly suggest you stop shitting in this thread, and insulting another team member, right now.  

Gracias
Link Posted: 2/14/2015 6:22:14 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Today I found out Shadow Ops weaponry, (who was pretty much making a family heirloom rifle chambered in 300BLK and 5.56 for me) was shut down by their investors, the ATF, and Colorado State Officials due to improper use of funds and would be shortly filing chapter 7 bankruptcy.

All further contact for orders and inquiries should be directed to the Vice President of Shadow Ops Weaponry.  He will be able to assist you with all matters, as he has locked all other empl;oyees out of the company, and none of us will be able to assist you further from this point forward.

XXXXX XXXXXr, VP

[email protected]

Thank you,

In their possession is a billet lower that was manufactured by them that was full of Noveske Rifleworks and ALG Defense goodies (this lower is actually registered to me) and was in for repair. 2 Geissele Automatics, LLC Handguards (a 10" MK1 and a 15"MK2 that were in for cerakoting), and the 2 billet uppers that I had paid to be cerakoted but never received (if they were ever manufactured). To make matters worse- I paid for everything over 18 months ago and am out the cash for the parts. Please take note folks and learn from my mistake- Don't work with people who may be a fly by night shop- stick with people like Joint Force Enterprises for your cerakote needs or Noveske, Mega Arms, or Seekins Precision for billet parts- Even if you can't have them ordered with your grandfathers, fathers, and your name on them- (end of rant).

And this is why you will keep getting my business. Bravo.

OP, sorry to hear man, hope you get your stuff back.
Link Posted: 2/14/2015 6:36:29 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Originally Posted By NAC_Instructor

Are you one of his business associates?  I find it interesting how so many are commenting on a persons intentions, and moral fiber.  I'm not trying to detract from GA stepping up to the plate and going above and beyond (far from it), but you can't tell me for one minute that a successful business man isn't always thinking about his bottom line and reputation.  We are talking about two different things here......1. GA is doing a good deed 2. Publicly announcing on a forum that they are doing a good deed (instead of just sending the OP an IM)  for future/returning customers to see is a smart business decision. The fact you guys can't put two and two together is a little puzzling........it's economics and marketing 101.

+1 Don't be THAT guy.

[b]Quoted:
Quoted:

You should have quit while you were ahead. Those of us that have been here for a little while have seen first hand the type of man Bill is. You've barely been here long enough for the membership charge to hit your card. Read more, post less.

This Too
Link Posted: 2/14/2015 6:37:15 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I have no doubts about his generosity, but he's a business man and you don't stay in business giving things away.......at the end of the day, it's about the bottom line.  Nevertheless, big ups to GA.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm sure that will happen and is a valid point, but I think Bill is truly just a genuinely stand up guy and actually cares about his customers. I believe his offer was more out of being a great guy than as a business decision.

Either way, I'm replacing my four G2s with his AK triggers ASAP, and his generosity here is part of the reason why.

I have no doubts about his generosity, but he's a business man and you don't stay in business giving things away.......at the end of the day, it's about the bottom line.  Nevertheless, big ups to GA.

Lawl, 15er, trainer, and not familiar with either Geissele or larue apparently.

Gun companies who look after the gun community seem to do really fucking well

Despite giving stuff away and spending their own money.

Sometimes it's not better when lawyers and MBAs run everything.
Link Posted: 2/14/2015 6:39:09 PM EDT
[#13]
I've only had one transaction with this company and I did not like the way it was handled. I ordered a raw AR upper to match the raw TR-Enabling 80% lower I was in the process of completing. It toook two months to be delivered and this was after multiple calls and emails and threatening to do a chargeback on my CC.

It sucks that there are several people that are getting screwed raw by them. I am glad they are going out of business, we don't need a trash comany like that taking money from people who cannot afford to lose $$$.

I am a Geissele product fan and have one of the SSA-E's in my DPMS 308 and absolutely love the trigger. I wish I could afford one for each of my rifles. When I get it in the budget again, I will definately purchase more.
Link Posted: 2/14/2015 6:42:17 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Above and Beyond! Kudos to Geissele.    
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Don't sweat the Geissele or ALG stuff.  Call into James in Customer service andwe will replace at N/C what they ripped off.  Hope this helps lessen the pain somewhat.

Seriously? ! I just about cried when I read that.

I will give it a week to see what can be recovered.

You guys rock for stepping up when you don't need to.

Above and Beyond! Kudos to Geissele.    

And that right there is why I have spent well over a thousand dollars on Geissele and ALG products, and will continue to.
Link Posted: 2/14/2015 6:50:26 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

You just shit in your own mouth with that post.

You have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

Link Posted: 2/14/2015 6:54:09 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
IBTM.

this is the same reason we get a lot of broken Colt 6920s at the shop.   Everyone is afraid to sent them to Colt to be fixed in case they shut from bankruptcy.  I don't blame them.

OP, you need to do a police report, your stuff has been stolen
View Quote

No.
Link Posted: 2/14/2015 6:54:43 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I second the stolen statement.

Hopefully it checks out...
View Quote

You're wrong too.
Link Posted: 2/14/2015 6:56:36 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

You're wrong too.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're wrong too.

What do you call it?
Link Posted: 2/14/2015 6:56:41 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

XXXXX XXXXXr, VP

[email protected]

Thank you,

id appreciate a link to your store, sir.  

Link Posted: 2/14/2015 6:58:49 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

XXXXX XXXXXr, VP
[email protected]

Thank you,

Like a boss.
Link Posted: 2/14/2015 6:59:22 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

XXXXX XXXXXr, VP
[email protected]

Thank you,

Best triggers out there. You won't be disappointed.

Geissele

Link Posted: 2/14/2015 7:06:08 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

What do you call it?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're wrong too.

What do you call it?

A civil matter.
Link Posted: 2/14/2015 7:06:54 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Geissele

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

XXXXX XXXXXr, VP

[email protected]

Thank you,

Geissele

thank you

this will be my 2nd item from Geissele..  

i didn't catch that was bill at first by his SN until I read the rest of the thread..  

outstanding

Link Posted: 2/14/2015 7:10:34 PM EDT
[#24]
<account warning issued>
Link Posted: 2/14/2015 7:10:51 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
I'm sure that will happen and is a valid point, but I think Bill is truly just a genuinely stand up guy and actually cares about his customers. I believe his offer was more out of being a great guy than as a business decision.

Either way, I'm replacing my four G2s with his AK triggers ASAP, and his generosity here is part of the reason why.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I would agree with this. He already has a very established business with a great product, so even if his act of good will generates sales I think it just speaks to him doing a really great thing. I think that his offering to help out someone who got caught up in a small shops drama speaks volumes about his character. His good intentions and character may create a good business environment, but I think it is a byproduct of his actions not a reason for doing them.

Very cool thing to do and I am glad I patronize Geissele Automatics.

Link Posted: 2/14/2015 7:15:09 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

That's a tax write off....just for clarification.  Nevertheless that was an awesome act of kindness and should be applauded.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You missed the donation last year of 50 or so triggers to a fund raiser for an arfcommer with cancer. GA had them laser engraved with the a picture of the arfcommer and his daughter and then sold them at a discount to get the cash together ASAP for the sick arfcommer.

That's a tax write off....just for clarification.  Nevertheless that was an awesome act of kindness and should be applauded.

NM, waste of time
Link Posted: 2/14/2015 7:16:46 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 2/14/2015 7:17:19 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do you even understand what that means? Obviously you think you do, but I'm doubting your real knowledge. A sick member on AR15 is not a charity.

Link Posted: 2/14/2015 7:20:45 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You should just punch yourself in the fucking face, though I don't think it would knock any sense into you.

Link Posted: 2/14/2015 7:21:17 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Holy fuck.

You see how everyone else that's been here longer than a month has a different view than you do? Pat Rogers would call that a clue. Shit, Hellen Keller would call that a clue.
You aren't earning any friends here with your bullshit that's already been explained.

GD would have a bitter purse fight if someone said pussy is awesome, because half of our members would want to argue that it sucks. When 99% of us agree on something, and only one guy doesn't..... that one guy is probably clownshoes.
Link Posted: 2/14/2015 7:23:44 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Stick to airplanes, small business clearly isn't your strong suit.
Link Posted: 2/14/2015 7:25:59 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You just made it to the top of my ignore list, and I would be willing to bet quite a few more member's lists too.
Link Posted: 2/14/2015 7:27:49 PM EDT
[#33]

CS in the firearms industry is like nothing I've ever seen.

80% of the manufacturers and vendors will rip you off, burn you, and not call you back for warranty issues, just to make a few bucks on a single sale.

20% will give you the shirt off their back, answer phone and email after hours, and are great standup folks.

I will gladly pay more, sometimes quite a bit more, to buy from the second group.

Link Posted: 2/14/2015 7:30:38 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

XXXXX XXXXXr, VP
[email protected]

Thank you,

Damn, you guys are awesome.
Link Posted: 2/14/2015 7:33:13 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

XXXXX XXXXXr, VP

[email protected]

Thank you,

This is half the reason I'm such a Geissele fan and recommend them to every AR shooter I meet... unless they're poor, then I recommend ALG

Link Posted: 2/14/2015 7:36:32 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

This is my thinking as well
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The name "Shadow Ops Weaponry" and the listings for "swag" on their website should have been a red flag.

But,but,but "Shadow Ops" sounds all "1337-like"
Link Posted: 2/14/2015 7:36:35 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

A civil matter.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're wrong too.

What do you call it?

A civil matter.

Theft can be a civil matter.  A police report doesn't negate that.
Link Posted: 2/14/2015 7:37:35 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

Do you even bankruptcy law bro?
Link Posted: 2/14/2015 7:38:49 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Since when does bankruptcy allow you to keep someone else's property.
Link Posted: 2/14/2015 7:38:57 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

XXXXX XXXXXr, VP
[email protected]

Thank you,

Once again.... amazing.  Damn.
Link Posted: 2/14/2015 7:40:00 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The name "Shadow Ops Weaponry" and the listings for "swag" on their website should have been a red flag.

It screams of douchebaggery.
Link Posted: 2/14/2015 7:46:30 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

You should just punch yourself in the fucking face, though I don't think it would knock any sense into you.

+1

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1

Link Posted: 2/14/2015 7:49:02 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

Shut up 15er. Learn how things work around here before posting stupid shit.

Geisselle giving a member who is in a bad situation replacement parts gains customers. Have you seen how many people in this thread have said they would buy more Geisselle stuff after Bill posted?
Link Posted: 2/14/2015 7:51:25 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Do you even understand what that means? Obviously you think you do, but I'm doubting your real knowledge. A sick member on AR15 is not a charity.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think he's a tool, but he's right. It could be written off as a business loss.

Ice down your tampons just a bit.

Hammer him for being an uncouth and crass piece of shit for doing this in the thread.
Link Posted: 2/14/2015 7:58:55 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

I think he's a tool, but he's right. It could be written off as a business loss.

Ice down your tampons just a bit.

Hammer him for being an uncool thing crass piece of crap, but he was right.
View Quote

Ice yourself down Einstein because you don't get it either. Even if he lists it as a loss the most he would get would be the cost of the goods donated multiplied by his business tax rate. So probably 25% of the material and labor cost.

Not much of a write off huh?
Link Posted: 2/14/2015 8:08:58 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

/

You are the ultimate 15er.
Link Posted: 2/14/2015 8:16:31 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

XXXXX XXXXXr, VP
[email protected]

Thank you,

Link Posted: 2/14/2015 8:21:10 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 2/14/2015 8:22:38 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
[b]Originally Posted By NAC_Instructor

True story. Bill Geissele is one hell of a guy.
Link Posted: 2/14/2015 8:25:01 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top