[#14]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
and here is where Jimmy gets screwed
View Quote

What the hell just happened.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 10:35:36 PM EDT
[#15]
Should just take the money and run at this point. Will never out play the big boys.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 10:35:41 PM EDT
[#16]
I bet his brother's phone call was to tell them not to take Jimmy on.  His anger there at the table was an act.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 10:35:52 PM EDT
[#17]
Notice how they shot Jimmy and Hamlin's handshake behind the pitcher. The deal wasn't meant to be.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 10:36:38 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

I bet his brother's phone call was to tell them not to take Jimmy on.  His anger there at the table was an act.
View Quote

yep

Link Posted: 3/30/2015 10:37:04 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
and here is where Jimmy gets screwed

jimmy thought it was his ticket into the firm.  hamlin wants to pay him off without putting him on the payroll.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 10:39:18 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

yep

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

yep

Of course Chuck did it.

If he didn't and truly is pissed, now would be his time to cash out.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 10:42:33 PM EDT
[#21]
The Cousins!

Nope
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 10:51:54 PM EDT
[#22]
What is Chuck's motivation for souring the deal?

Nefarious?
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 10:52:49 PM EDT
[#23]
Longest commercial break of my life, Jesus.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 10:52:51 PM EDT
[#24]

Lebowski call back on the name.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 10:54:02 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Longest commercial break of my life, Jesus.
View Quote

They all feel like 5 minutes.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 10:54:40 PM EDT
[#26]
uh-oh, call history
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 11:01:33 PM EDT
[#27]
Wow. Fuck Chuck.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 11:02:32 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 11:02:47 PM EDT
[#29]
Wow, enough to make you want to change your name.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 11:03:45 PM EDT
[#30]

A chimp with a machinegun!
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 11:03:56 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Wow, enough to make you want to change your name.
View Quote

It's All Good, Man

Link Posted: 3/30/2015 11:04:57 PM EDT
[#32]

Link Posted: 3/30/2015 11:05:20 PM EDT
[#33]
I truly feel bad for him.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 11:05:46 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I truly feel bad for him.
View Quote

Yep
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 11:06:57 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

When WW came to Saul with a distribution issue after the whole exploding meth incident with Tuco,  Saul told Walt he knows someone who knows someone.  That someone Saul knew was Mike, and Mike knew Friene.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I am really liking Mike's story.

In breaking bad he was just a badass henchman. We found out at some point he was a former cop. But had no idea why he was so badass.
He was a crooked cop, but a good guy, and very smart. Now, in order to get money for his daughter in law and granddaughter, going into henchman work.

I'm trying to remember Mike's relationship with Saul in BB. Did Mike get introduces with Friene?(chicken guy). Or was he working with Saul early on?

When WW came to Saul with a distribution issue after the whole exploding meth incident with Tuco,  Saul told Walt he knows someone who knows someone.  That someone Saul knew was Mike, and Mike knew Friene.

Fring      Gustavo Fring for fucks sake.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 11:09:00 PM EDT
[#36]
I'm looking forward to the finale.

This show has been a lot better than I expected.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 11:12:36 PM EDT
[#37]
Damn Chuck!  Now I can understand why jimmy would want to change his name.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 11:15:58 PM EDT
[#38]
Season Finale Sneak Peek

https://youtu.be/gZ7H-w6AG2Q

Link Posted: 3/30/2015 11:17:08 PM EDT
[#39]
You know, Chucks house could burn down and it wouldnt be to suspicious
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 11:20:41 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

View Quote

This is his moment of "Breaking Bad".  This is the point were he starts to turn to the dark side.

Up to now, Jimmy has been trying to do good.  He worked hard, straightened out his life, checked some boxes, got his law degree, and passed the bar.  ...and still it's not enough.  "Breaking good" didn't work out for Jimmy.  

His own brother, resents him being a lawyer.  He doesn't respect Jimmy's effort.  He doesn't like the fact, that without prestigious education credentials, or a long traditional career, Jimmy is a damn good lawyer.  He's the old guard, protecting the gates from non-traditional entry.  The world is full of them.  They'll use artificial means, and bullshit excuses to shut out challengers.  

Jimmy, had his wake-up call.  He's not going to be able to follow the same path as his brother did.  He doesn't have the pedigree.  So...

This is where it's going to start to get interesting.  

Link Posted: 3/30/2015 11:27:35 PM EDT
[#41]
Is it just me or does that sobchak guy sound like the voice actor of Trevor in gta v?

Yup just looked it up, Steven Ogg is his name.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 11:39:04 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

I think it's going to be a chain of events; a series of little events with one thing or another that becomes the final straw.

When Jimmy found the Kettlemens, he could have taken the money and left them alone to take their chances. Instead he turns them in
leading them/him to his fate.

As Saul he would have taken the money, aided and abetted their fleeing by arraigning a better cover story and calling the vacuum repair guy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Anyone else think Mr. Kettlemen will end up being killed or commit suicide in prison, driving Jimmy
one more step into becoming Saul?

Not sure I see the coo-coo family being much more in the story line.  It killed Jimmy to give the money back.  But he did a solid for his girlfriend.  I think it's going to take a real big event (either from his brother, gf or HHM) and/or complete desperation for the turn from Jimmy to Saul.  IMO.

I think it's going to be a chain of events; a series of little events with one thing or another that becomes the final straw.

When Jimmy found the Kettlemens, he could have taken the money and left them alone to take their chances. Instead he turns them in
leading them/him to his fate.

As Saul he would have taken the money, aided and abetted their fleeing by arraigning a better cover story and calling the vacuum repair guy.

I doubt Jimmy has made all those connections with vacuum cleaner guys and other shady characters.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 11:51:55 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

This is his moment of "Breaking Bad".  This is the point were he starts to turn to the dark side.

Up to now, Jimmy has been trying to do good.  He worked hard, straightened out his life, checked some boxes, got his law degree, and passed the bar.  ...and still it's not enough.  "Breaking good" didn't work out for Jimmy.  

His own brother, resents him being a lawyer.  He doesn't respect Jimmy's effort.  He doesn't like the fact, that without prestigious education credentials, or a long traditional career, Jimmy is a damn good lawyer.  He's the old guard, protecting the gates from non-traditional entry.  The world is full of them.  They'll use artificial means, and bullshit excuses to shut out challengers.  

Jimmy, had his wake-up call.  He's not going to be able to follow the same path as his brother did.  He doesn't have the pedigree.  So...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Absolutely, that's Chuck. He's a "good ole boy" protecting the good ole boy network. His resentment at Jimmy becoming a lawyer played a part, if not was the reason, for him going insane, I'd bet.

What a shit stain.

Mike is a badass. The way he fucked up that loud mouth in the parking structure was priceless. Glad we saw Nacho again, he's an interesting character and I wonder how long he'll be around, seeing as Saul mentioned "it was Ignacio" when Walt and Jesse had him in the desert.

What a fucking great show.
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 12:02:10 AM EDT
[#44]
Great episode! Fuck HHM and Chuck. I think Hamlin fucked Kim to spite Jimmy. I also liked the way Mike destroyed that tier 1 asshole.
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 12:06:24 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Great episode! Fuck HHM and Chuck. I think Hamlin fucked Kim to spite Jimmy. I also liked the way Mike destroyed that tier 1 asshole.
View Quote

It looked like Hamlin felt bad about being a dick to Kim, that's why he called her back and, I think, explained the Chuck connection. Probably why she looked so shaken up and just told Jimmy to take the deal in the salon. As much as Hamlin is a dick, I think he didn't have that much hate for Jimmy past or even present, but with Chuck lighting a fire under his ass, well... Wouldn't be surprised if I'm wrong on this though.
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 12:10:08 AM EDT
[#46]

Alright what is his screen name? Dude says "I got a Wilson combat 1911 because Im old school..." Turns out to be a gear queer with a Kimber and a Desert Eagle.

Lol
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 12:12:33 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
Alright what is his screen name? Dude says "I got a Wilson combat 1911 because Im old school..." Turns out to be a beer queer with a Kimber and a Desert Eagle.

Lol
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Alright what is his screen name? Dude says "I got a Wilson combat 1911 because Im old school..." Turns out to be a beer queer with a Kimber and a Desert Eagle.

Lol

...and that's not a gen 3 Glock
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 12:13:28 AM EDT
[#48]

Anyone else think the guy on the left is your typical Arfcommer???

Link Posted: 3/31/2015 12:15:15 AM EDT
[#49]
I hate to sound like an occupy Wallstreet douche, but Himmy's brother really is an elitist asshole. "Your not a real lawyer." It must burn him up that Jimmy developed a big case like that.
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 12:16:37 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol

... Not an actual cannon.
Page / 25
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top