View Quote

Link Posted: 3/23/2015 11:15:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
"$20 million or we'll see you in court"

Chuck is back
View Quote

I have always like Michael McKean, going back to Laverne and Shirley!
Link Posted: 3/23/2015 11:17:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Sneak Peek for next week
https://youtu.be/ayYZISRtpZI

Link Posted: 3/23/2015 11:18:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
"$20 million or we'll see you in court"

Chuck is back

Love how he realizes he's outside and just drops the banker's box.
Link Posted: 3/23/2015 11:20:17 PM EDT
[#10]
This show is fucking awesome.

Link Posted: 3/23/2015 11:52:39 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Sneak Peek for next week

http://youtu.be/ayYZISRtpZI

View Quote

1) Is that 'The Big Show'?  Fucking guy is a monster next to Mike, and Mike isn't exactly a tiny guy himself.

2) Is that the same parking garage that Walt planted a bomb in Gus's car in?
Not that all parking garages are unique and don't look the same, but it just looks that way to me and it fits the BCS/BB
narrative.
Link Posted: 3/23/2015 11:59:06 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

1) Is that 'The Big Show'?  Fucking guy is a monster next to Mike, and Mike isn't exactly a tiny guy himself.

Not that all parking garages are unique and don't look the same, but it just looks that way to me and it fits the BCS/BB
narrative.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sneak Peek for next week

narrative.

face doesn't look like him and it doesn't show on his imdb page
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 12:10:02 AM EDT
[#13]
That was really good.
Really good.

Mikes daughter angling to put him together for money ?
Chuck is back, but does he have an issue with Jimmy from the past that caused his "condition" ?

Damn, what a great show !
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 12:16:44 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
That was really good.
Really good.

Chuck is back, but does he have an issue with Jimmy from the past that caused his "condition" ?

View Quote

Is that what caused it originally?  I never put that together.
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 1:06:50 AM EDT
[#15]
Hell, I turned it off because I thought it was a re run. Brainlock I guess
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 1:26:06 AM EDT
[#16]
Awesome series so far.

Personally, I think Chuck and his law firm are about to screw Jimmy over on this case.
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 1:38:48 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That was really good.
Really good.

we don't know what caused it yet.  i'm still going with "he went bonkers," wouldn't be the first bigshot that had the world by the balls and cracked from the pressure
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 1:50:29 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Awesome series so far.

Personally, I think Chuck and his law firm are about to screw Jimmy over on this case.
View Quote

this ^^, when he asked Kim for the copies she said that Chuck couldn't work outside the firm except pro bono.
then Chuck stepped up the RICO case to a $20 M class action lawsuit
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 2:08:35 AM EDT
[#19]
"Go Land Crabs!"
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 2:58:19 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

this ^^, when he asked Kim for the copies she said that Chuck couldn't work outside the firm except pro bono.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Awesome series so far.

Yep, there's no way this ends well for Jimmy.  If it had, he would have been in a better place at the start of BB.

Link Posted: 3/24/2015 8:51:08 AM EDT
[#21]
I am really liking Mike's story.

In breaking bad he was just a badass henchman. We found out at some point he was a former cop. But had no idea why he was so badass.
He was a crooked cop, but a good guy, and very smart. Now, in order to get money for his daughter in law and granddaughter, going into henchman work.

I'm trying to remember Mike's relationship with Saul in BB. Did Mike get introduces with Friene?(chicken guy). Or was he working with Saul early on?
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 8:55:36 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Awesome series so far.

View Quote

The second Chuck got involved I figured he was getting screwed on this deal.
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 8:57:18 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Awesome series so far.

No I think Chuck and Jimmy are going to get fucked over by Jimmy's girlfriend and scumbag boss.  Sh mentioned Chuck's contract and I am sure it probably contains some clause that nay work he does is property of the law firm.  She wants to be partner in the firm and I think she is going to use this case to get that and fuck over Jimmy and Chuck.
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 8:57:40 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

In breaking bad he was just a badass henchman. We found out at some point he was a former cop. But had no idea why he was so badass.
He was a crooked cop, but a good guy, and very smart. Now, in order to get money for his daughter in law and granddaughter, going into henchman work.

I'm trying to remember Mike's relationship with Saul in BB. Did Mike get introduces with Friene?(chicken guy). Or was he working with Saul early on?
View Quote

I thought he worked for both Saul and Gus. Saul hired Mike to follow Walt to the school where he worked to see if he really was a teacher. (if I recall correctly).
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 8:58:07 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

View Quote
Looks like he was with Saul first. Gus has yet to be seen.

Link Posted: 3/24/2015 8:59:33 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Awesome series so far.

View Quote

Yeah, and I bet that's the catalyst behind Jimmy assuming the Saul Goodman identity as he breaks all association with his brother. I don't think Chuck will intentionally screw Jimmy, but Hamlin will, and Chuck will back the firm against Jimmy as he consistently has in the past. Hamlin and Chuck will tell Jimmy that he couldn't have worked such a big case without them, and they'll offer him a measly $50k (or whatever the initial settlement offer) for a finders fee.
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 9:03:06 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Sneak Peek for next week

View Quote

Damn, is that guy the "Mountain" from GOT? He's freaking huge.

Link Posted: 3/24/2015 9:04:27 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Awesome series so far.

View Quote
Yeah, i bet they screw Jimmy out of the big Sandpipper case and that may be what turns Jimmy into Saul.

Link Posted: 3/24/2015 9:06:24 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

When WW came to Saul with a distribution issue after the whole exploding meth incident with Tuco,  Saul told Walt he knows someone who knows someone.  That someone Saul knew was Mike, and Mike knew Friene.
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 9:16:01 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Yep, there's no way this ends well for Jimmy.  If it had, he would have been in a better place at the start of BB.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Awesome series so far.

There's a lot of show/story left to account for the way Jimmy "ended up" at the beginning of the first episode, though.
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 9:27:06 AM EDT
[#31]
I think we saw Chuck die and leave Jimmy holding the bag so to speak.

This way Jimmy will be in over his head with the fraud case and have to deal with his brother's law firm AND deal with the death of his brother.

That or he's suffered an attack he cannot recover from and still puts Jimmy in a very similar situation.
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 9:29:03 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

This way Jimmy will be in over his head with the fraud case and have to deal with his brother's law firm AND deal with the death of his brother.

That or he's suffered an attack he cannot recover from and still puts Jimmy in a very similar situation.
View Quote

I think we saw the opposite.  Chuck realizing that his disease really is only in his head.  He's smart enough to realize he was distracted by work when he went outside, and doesn't feel a hint of the pain he has been imagining for so long.

Link Posted: 3/24/2015 9:30:32 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

No I think Chuck and Jimmy are going to get fucked over by Jimmy's girlfriend and scumbag boss.  Sh mentioned Chuck's contract and I am sure it probably contains some clause that nay work he does is property of the law firm.  She wants to be partner in the firm and I think she is going to use this case to get that and fuck over Jimmy and Chuck.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Awesome series so far.

I don't see how Jimmy can lose the case unless the clients fire him.  Presumably he has some sort of agreement with them which provides that he can bring in co-counsel.  He will control the co-counsel.  In real life a class action, or large suit of this nature is going to take serious resources, in terms of money and logistics.  Jimmy wouldn't be able to do it himself anyways.
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 9:38:55 AM EDT
[#34]
Interesting to watch them develop the backstory of these characters and try to figure out the trajectory as they "break bad". You know it is coming, but the journey and trigger points is more interesting than I had imagined it might be.
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 9:43:11 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

I think we saw the opposite.  Chuck realizing that his disease really is only in his head.  He's smart enough to realize he was distracted by work when he went outside, and doesn't feel a hint of the pain he has been imagining for so long.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Agreed.

Only two more episodes this season...
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 9:44:45 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Agreed.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Agreed.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 10:29:55 AM EDT
[#37]
In the previews for the next episode we see Chuck and Jimmy outside talking and sitting on what appears to be a park bench. I think Chuck's "illness" may be cured.

However they used Chuck's account code to print the documents at HH&M. That will be the downfall.

Interesting how Mike's DIL is working him for money. Mike was somewhat bad before, but we're seeing how he goes really bad. Guilt over his son and desire to help his granddaughter.
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 10:32:39 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

yup
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 11:21:49 AM EDT
[#39]
The second Chuck used firm resources it sealed the deal with Jimmy getting screwed.

Kim sees her chance to make her bones at the firm and ditches Jimmy. They likely extend an olive branch to Jimmy as a finder's fee or something and he turns it down on principle.

Link Posted: 3/24/2015 11:29:25 AM EDT
[#40]
By the time of BB I assume that Chuck is either dead, or at least 'dead' to Saul/Jimmy. This may be what does it.
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 11:34:16 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sneak Peek for next week

Great camera shot...

Link Posted: 3/24/2015 2:33:16 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 4:08:52 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This was my thought.
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 5:46:57 PM EDT
[#44]
The lawyer girlfriend is the weak point in their handling of the Rico case. She has sold her soul.  
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 6:21:40 PM EDT
[#45]
IMO I don't see the girlfriend being the catalyst.  Chuck walked outside and when Jimmy saw him (the lightbulb went on for both of them) that Chuck's illness is all in his head.  I can see Chuck stealing the rico case from Jimmy, going back to HHM and leaving Jimmy again broke/client-less.

This will be the push for Jimmy to become Saul.  Just how I see it of course.
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 6:33:43 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
IMO I don't see the girlfriend being the catalyst.  Chuck walked outside and when Jimmy saw him (the lightbulb went on for both of them) that Chuck's illness is all in his head.  I can see Chuck stealing the rico case from Jimmy, going back to HHM and leaving Jimmy again broke/client-less.

This will be the push for Jimmy to become Saul.  Just how I see it of course.
View Quote

from BB we can guess that jimmy didn't get rich from the nursing home case unless he pissed it away horribly.  i doubt there's any one single cause for jimmy to become saul, but she's probably a contributor
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 6:47:16 PM EDT
[#47]
I have a feeling Mike is gonna start Hunting Season soon.
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 6:51:24 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Chuck is gone again

I'm wondering, since the buzzing sound effect went away before he dropped the box, if he's going to break down in a panic, or suddenly realize that he's done with his "illness".

Link Posted: 3/24/2015 6:57:37 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I'm wondering, since the buzzing sound effect went away before he dropped the box, if he's going to break down in a panic, or suddenly realize that he's done with his "illness".

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Chuck is gone again

My interpretation is he just realized that he's GTG.
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 7:00:18 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Chuck is gone again

That's what I'm expecting, but I really don't know with some of the curveballs this show throws He might just go catatonic for a couple of weeks and Jimmy will no longer have his brains behind the lawsuit.

Page / 25
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top