User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 11:09:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I had a minor problem once with them. But will order from them again without any problem.
View Quote

Holy shit, you're psychic?  

Hey, what's the final score of the Super Bowl going to be?

Link Posted: 1/29/2015 11:21:20 AM EDT
[#2]
UPS lost my last ammo shipment from PSA.   that's not PSA's fault but they sure are taking their sweet time resolving the issue.
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 11:31:08 AM EDT
[#3]
I've placed a few thousand $ worth of orders with them over the last year. Their shipping is slow - that you just need to get over. Other than that I have only had an issue with one order. I ordered a 250 round can of 300 BLK and received a can with a 300 BLK label on it, but it had 250 rounds of 9mm inside. I emailed them and told them I needed the 9mm anyway but would like the 300 BLK resent. They charged me a reduced price for the 9mm and sent the 300 BLK to me within a couple days at no additional charge.

Aside from that I've ordered a few firearms and quite a few parts and not had any issues at all with the orders or the firearms. I currently have two PSA builds that work just fine and working on another build with partial PSA parts.

I haven't ever called them for a CS issue and have found that using their CS email address works just fine. If you have an issue, be patient, send them an email, and they will resolve your issue in a relatively brief timeframe. If you need something tomorrow - use another vendor.
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 11:33:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I've never experienced any negative transactions with them. I like them.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/29/2015 11:34:20 AM EDT
[#5]
STOP CONTACTING THEM BY PHONE FOR FUCKS SAKE
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 11:35:39 AM EDT
[#6]
I have bought a ton of shit from them, uppers, mags, ammo, optics, basically everything.

Shipping is questionable in terms of timing and the only issue I have had was missing rail pieces.

Went to the industry forum, pm'd them and had replacements in a week.

Don't call them, don't email them.  PM them on the industry forum and you will be good to go.
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 11:39:42 AM EDT
[#7]
Daily PSA bash....people avoid their forums so they can bash instead of get answers.....SMH.

Tip OP:  IM them, they will make it right.  Ranting on here will not help you.
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 11:46:00 AM EDT
[#8]
F@&$ PSA !!! They will not ship any parts to my State even though parts are legal
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 11:47:48 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Their marketing team is on their A game - their warehouse team, not so much.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/29/2015 11:49:52 AM EDT
[#10]
Palmetto State Armory is like a box of chocolates ...
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 11:50:46 AM EDT
[#11]
I've placed several orders with them over the past few years. No issue whatsoever.
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 11:52:53 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'm on day 3 waiting for an email response.
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 12:00:27 PM EDT
[#13]
I use them for small things. Their shipping has gotten better though (not during holiday seasons though)
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 12:15:56 PM EDT
[#14]
Sounds like they need to get their shit together.
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 12:21:10 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I sent one over a week ago and still haven't heard back.

Link Posted: 1/29/2015 12:54:19 PM EDT
[#16]
On cyber Monday they had a deal for a 20" rifle build kit. When I got the package 3 weeks later, there was only an upper in it. I emailed for 3 weeks more, multiple times a day, before I got a response. A week later the A2 lower build kit came in. I may have had to wait a long time but everything I ordered made it through and you can't cry about the price. I will order from them again. I find that the only thing they ship fast is ammo. Accessories like stocks and grips can be hit or miss. Sometimes they ship quick, sometimes not. I still like PSA.
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 2:04:42 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
F@&$ PSA !!! They will not ship any parts to my State even though parts are legal
View Quote

I'm not sure if they keep up with the laws in Jamaica Mon'. Roll one and relax.
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 2:06:00 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Don't email them either. Sending an IM to their arfcom account is the best way to get ahold of them.

Link Posted: 1/29/2015 2:11:26 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Don't email them either. Sending an IM to their arfcom account is the best way to get ahold of them.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Stop PM'ing them

Send a telegram
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 5:32:38 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I may as well be sending them smoke signals.  Still unable to get ahold of them.
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 6:55:26 PM EDT
[#21]
I have ordered from them before and got what I ordered in decent time.

I asked a question about why their shipping rates are outrageous and rather than answering it like normal they edited my post, deleted responses and locked the thread.

I then came to GD to ask WTF was up with that and guess what? Thread locked by the mods and I was told PSA can do whatever they want.

I can't believe this made it to three pages.
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 10:13:57 PM EDT
[#22]
This is a funny place
1.The PSA fans get bent if there’s a thread that might motivate PSA to do better .... makes perfect sense.

2. Take it to their page
So we can get another form letter style response ... that vaigley address’s the issue and soon vanishes

3. Don’t call them ... contact them here
Easily the  stupidest thing yet said in this thread and unworthy of any more words than that

They should be asking the community for suggestions and offering to make  real improvements soon ... instead of a sign that says  your order will take 10 to 15 days to process
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 12:12:59 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

and I would bet you wont,seems the only way to get in touch with them is their forum here.

would kind of suck if you weren't a member here.

they really need to hire some CS people and get a phone.

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top