BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 20
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 4:40:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

In all seriousness, the Texans, Tri Staters, and Californians are why Colorado went to hell and why I left 7 years ago. 30 years ago that was the greatest state in the country, now...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not that I would open carry, but it's just another reason I'm glad I left.

Seriously, did you just post that from Colorado?

In all seriousness, the Texans, Tri Staters, and Californians are why Colorado went to hell and why I left 7 years ago. 30 years ago that was the greatest state in the country, now...

Say hi to Harry Reid.

Signed;
Resident of the only 'shall issue' Class 3 state
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 4:40:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Great!

Thanks again all you OCT, OCTC, blah blah groups. Screwed us all..
View Quote

Yeah, they screwed you.  Don't blame the faggot politicians with their actual cock in your actual ass, blame the people.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 4:41:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Damn shame for you Texans. Straighten out those OCT idiots, and don't give up.
View Quote

Even with Patrick claiming it's over, the session is still very young.  Depending on how some of the other big gun bills go, OC may get revisited.

OC is unlikely to pass this year thanks to the behavior of asshats, but I'm 99% sure  there will be several pro gun bills passed this year, some of them big ones.

OC may be delayed yet again, but the improvement in Texas gun laws will continue.

Link Posted: 1/27/2015 4:41:18 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Things I learn from ARFcom:

View Quote

1. Open carry is a dangerous, stupid, senseless method of carrying a gun. Which is why cops do it.

2. People who open carry are fat neckbeard idiots, and untactical.

3. Potato

4. The OC imbecile protestors in Texas have ruined everyone's right to open carry, which is a dangerous, stupid, senseless method of carrying a gun.

5. Texas is awesome, so fuck you.

6. Hammer thumbs.

7. Pressure washers are never free.

I think you just hate everything.

Every thread, every day, it's you, hating something.

I can't recall the last time you posted anything useful, other than to mock members and hate shit.

Link Posted: 1/27/2015 4:41:36 PM EDT
[#5]

Ugh, fucking OC retards.

(Yes, I know this isn't from Texas)

Link Posted: 1/27/2015 4:42:13 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

The Texas Open Carry idiots notwithstanding; it's your elected officials who fucked you in the ass;  they are the ones responsible and no one else.

We had a similar situation here in Florida where open carry was almost certain to pass and the a back room deal that included Marion Hammer, was arranged and we got some watered down "it's okay to expose your gun for a brief time" bulshit that still has folks getting arrested.
View Quote
After the public stunts the OCT/OCTC morons pulled, I can't blame any elected official for not wanting to even APPEAR to support them.  

Link Posted: 1/27/2015 4:42:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Fuck OCT.  

Fucking hicks.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 4:42:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
This is why we can't have nice things...

http://cdn.cavemancircus.com//wp-content/uploads/images/2014/june/open_carry_fail/open_carry_wtf_14.jpg

It's also funny how he has the rifle sitting...

Edit: INB4 starbucks is the reason we can't have nice things.
View Quote

Anyone who wears a Ron Paul shirt should automatically get punched in the dick.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 4:42:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Most of the people whining have historically been opposed to open carry and bitch about it all the time.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
What is funny is most of the people commenting are opposed to open carry and disagree with people open carry anywhere other than inside their homes or at the range. I get that a some of the OC people are counter productive, but the faux outrage and angst at the failure of the bill is bullshit shit.

No, they aren't.

Most people here are opposed to being a d-bag by carrying long guns in urban areas, threatening representatives, annoying business owners, acting in an unsafe manner with firearms, and generally engaging in behaviors that most normal people find abhorrent.

Open carry was in the bag for Texas.  They had it.  But the tards threw it away because... Well, who the fuck knows.  Mostly because they are tards that spend to much time on 4chan.  Trolling in real life will get poor results.

Most of the people whining have historically been opposed to open carry and bitch about it all the time.

usernames? dates? post quotes?

Didn't think so.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 4:43:20 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Say hi to Harry Reid.

Signed;
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Say hi to Harry Reid.

Signed;

There are at least five.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 4:44:26 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I guess Texas isn't as free as people say at least here in NC open carry is a right per the NC Supreme Court.
View Quote

Lol wanna make a Texans head explode all over the inside of their brodozer? Simply point out that the prius-driving Yankees in Vermont can carry openly or concealed, without a permit.

Texas is far from the slackjawed conservative paradise that Texans try to claim.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 4:44:38 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 4:45:14 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I just watched that. I'm speechless. What a monumental bunch of fuckups. Holy. Shit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

OC Retards "protested" in the State Legislature by threatening and intimidating lawmakers:

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=947244001967453

And you had a whole hallway of fellow lawmakers watching that BAMF shoot off his mouth? Did you see the looks from the suits and dresses? You can see the "I'm changing my vote to no" as it happens...

I just watched that. I'm speechless. What a monumental bunch of fuckups. Holy. Shit.

They seem like the type of crowd that couldn't get laid in a whorehouse with a $100 hanging from their zipper.

Holy shit indeed.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 4:46:19 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
After the public stunts the OCT/OCTC morons pulled, I can't blame any elected official for not wanting to even APPEAR to support them.    
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The Texas Open Carry idiots notwithstanding; it's your elected officials who fucked you in the ass;  they are the ones responsible and no one else.

We had a similar situation here in Florida where open carry was almost certain to pass and the a back room deal that included Marion Hammer, was arranged and we got some watered down "it's okay to expose your gun for a brief time" bulshit that still has folks getting arrested.

"You can't blame"...,,,,,,,

That's why I was a well placed professional politician for decades and you're well................a 14er.

ETA: would you blame your elected officials for caving into pressure to abandon gun rights and enact draconian gun laws after a horrible mass shooting?

Seriously, how could you "blame any elected official for not wanting to even APPEAR to support them"?

Same thing.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 4:46:29 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Lol wanna make a Texans head explode all over the inside of their brodozer? Simply point out that the prius-driving Yankees in Vermont can carry openly or concealed, without a permit.

Texas is far from the slackjawed conservative paradise that Texans try to claim.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I guess Texas isn't as free as people say at least here in NC open carry is a right per the NC Supreme Court.

So conservatives are retarded?  And again, I've never once seen someone from Texas claim on this site that Texas has the best gun laws.  Not fucking once.

Link Posted: 1/27/2015 4:46:45 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 4:47:39 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

There are at least five.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Say hi to Harry Reid.

Signed;

There are at least five.

shhhh!
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 4:47:42 PM EDT
[#18]
Move to a free state.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 4:47:43 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I think that lawmakers should be panicked and fear the actions of their constituents.  It shouldn't have to occur through direct threat as with OTC.  Even in the OTC video you can see the general view that our lawmakers hold about us common peasants.  Until the voting class boots these people out on their ass (ideally through legal action), they will continue to act as they do.  That is to say, as a different class then the rest of us.
View Quote

Open carry does in fact enjoy a lot of support - probably enough to pass the legislature if it was allowed a vote.    The few people holding this up are in districts where they are not worried about being voted out on their ass for blocking open carry.  You can get all conspiracy theory about how much legislators who profess to support open carry are secretly encouraging them to do that; but at the end of the day they are doing it because they feel confident that their particular constituents are A-OK with blocking open carry.  So you can either try to change the culture in that entire district or you can whisper sweet nothings to a single legislator you don't much care for.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 4:48:06 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 4:48:12 PM EDT
[#21]
Fatty and Snowboots sure showed them.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 4:48:13 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

OC Retards "protested" in the State Legislature by threatening and intimidating lawmakers:

And you had a whole hallway of fellow lawmakers watching that BAMF shoot off his mouth? Did you see the looks from the suits and dresses? You can see the "I'm changing my vote to no" as it happens...

Yep, now that's what the 2nd amendment is all about.  What fucking retard!  "You sneaking up on me bro?  Better watch yourself." "I'll show you mean.". What a great ambassador for all of us.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 4:48:34 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 4:49:06 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

They will insist that the blame lies 100% on the politicians.  Gresham (or whatever his name is) was on here the other day doing just that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They will insist that the blame lies 100% on the politicians.  Gresham (or whatever his name is) was on here the other day doing just that.

Grisham.  The guy that started the whole pile of festering  puss that is the Texas OC movement.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 4:49:28 PM EDT
[#25]
The OC tards don't even realize that the anti gun lobby played them; just like the libertarians get played by the democrat party.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 4:50:02 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Good job open carry hipster dicks
View Quote

Hipsters? More like neckbeards.

Nonetheless they fucked it up like I knew they would.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 4:50:17 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Can't wait to get out of here to a free state.
View Quote

Texas is/was the best free state.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 4:50:34 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

So conservatives are retarded?  And again, I've never once seen someone from Texas claim on this site that Texas has the best gun laws.  Not fucking once.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I didn't say anything close to conservatives are retarded. I was more referring to the way Texans like to thump their chest and proclaim it's the greatest thing since blowjobs. Then they get butthurt when you point out that a lot of yankee states have more liberties than Texas does.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 4:50:40 PM EDT
[#29]
Reckon what Fatty and Snowboots will talk about now?
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 4:51:14 PM EDT
[#30]
I understand some OC people are attention whores who "don't make us look good".  Attention whores are in every group.

Blaming people who OC instead of your elected officials, is dumber than a parade full of ass less chaps.

Which means there are a lot of dumb people in this thread.

Link Posted: 1/27/2015 4:51:30 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

The politicians vote what their constituents want.  The majority of Texans do not want  attention whoring jackasses trying to pick fights inside the state capitol.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So wait, we are blaming the open carry people and not the politicians that are denying Texans their rights?

The politicians vote what their constituents want.  The majority of Texans do not want  attention whoring jackasses trying to pick fights inside the state capitol.

this post nails it
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 4:51:31 PM EDT
[#32]
Here's an embed of the OCT folks doing a bang up job of shooting themselves in the foot, for those of you who didn't want to follow the bookface link earlier.

Link Posted: 1/27/2015 4:51:37 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

It's hard to talk while they have each other's burrito in their mouths.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 4:52:01 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
They seem like the type of crowd that couldn't get laid in a whorehouse with a $100 hanging from their zipper.

Holy shit indeed.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Holy shit indeed.

Fucking inbred neckbeards gotta fuck it up for the rest of us.

Link Posted: 1/27/2015 4:52:28 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

I didn't say anything close to conservatives are retarded. I was more referring to the way Texans like to thump their chest and proclaim it's the greatest thing since blowjobs. Then they get butthurt when you point out that a lot of yankee states have more liberties than Texas does.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

"slack jawed conservatives".  I guess "slack jawed" means something different where you're from, but around here that implies someone is a drooling retard.

And I notice you didn't quote some Texan bragging about the best gun laws ever to disprove the second part of my post.  
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 4:52:34 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

I understand some OC people are attention whores who "don't make us look good".  Attention whores are in every group.

Blaming people who OC instead of your elected officials, is dumber than a parade full of ass less chaps.

View Quote
Not exactly. When the attention whoring fags go to the capitol and threaten legislators...

... well.

Link Posted: 1/27/2015 4:53:16 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So, like at the same time? Or are they taking turns?
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 4:53:30 PM EDT
[#38]
I wish Patrick had elaborated on what the priorities for the legislature are, other than a bloated state budget.  
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 4:53:39 PM EDT
[#39]
Congratulations, OCT activists!

Take a bow--your mission is accomplished. I direct that both to the OWS/Hands Up Don't Shoot crowd and to the stooges who have willingly and eagerly acted as useful idiots.

A round of applause for you all!

Bunch o' friggin' juveniles.

ETA: Is it just me, or are these guys reminiscent of Beavis and Butthead, who, coincidentally, are also retards from Texas?
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 4:53:45 PM EDT
[#40]
Time to get that 30.06 law repealed, IMO it's more important than open carry.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 4:54:34 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

The thing that REALLY demonstrates that the OCT crowd are either

1) liberal plants
or
2) complete fucking retards

... is that the OCT guy in that video doesn't even comprehend that he did anything wrong or stupid, but seems to actually think he is some hero for standing up to a "tyrant"

I am always the first to laugh at conspiracy theories, but I honestly have a hard time believing that any pro-gun person can be a monumentally stupid as some of the OCT guys.    If Bloomberg WANTED to harm gun rights in Texas, they couldn't have done it any better than these idiots.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The thing that REALLY demonstrates that the OCT crowd are either

1) liberal plants
or
2) complete fucking retards

... is that the OCT guy in that video doesn't even comprehend that he did anything wrong or stupid, but seems to actually think he is some hero for standing up to a "tyrant"

I am always the first to laugh at conspiracy theories, but I honestly have a hard time believing that any pro-gun person can be a monumentally stupid as some of the OCT guys.    If Bloomberg WANTED to harm gun rights in Texas, they couldn't have done it any better than these idiots.

Bloomburg has the template to do it now.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 4:55:03 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Due to the difference in body size they probably are going to have to take turns.  But the mental image of a Fatty and Snowboots 69 is a horror in its own right.  
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 4:55:14 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Not exactly. When the attention whoring fags go to the capitol and threaten legislators...  

... well.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

... well.

What   folks saying this crap cannot figure out is that  there are people in the enemy camp that have just as much or even not more access to  those same legislators, and they are more numerous and spend more.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 4:55:19 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Here's an embed of the OCT folks doing a bang up job of shooting themselves in the foot, for those of you who didn't want to follow the bookface link earlier.

http://youtu.be/MbfxRQRQOTY
View Quote

Hey genius, there's Open Carry Texas and Open Carry Tarrant County.  2 different organizations.  Your video shows Open Carry  Tarrant County.  You need to change your post.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 4:55:41 PM EDT
[#45]

What in the actual fuck is that thibg on the left?!?! And the other douche is wearing a gas mask?! Jesus christ
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 4:55:44 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh piss off!

Link Posted: 1/27/2015 4:56:03 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

i believe its physically impossible for "the same time", so my guess is taking turns
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 4:56:41 PM EDT
[#48]
Snowboots be trippin
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 4:56:53 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Hey genius, there's Open Carry Texas and Open Carry Tarrant County.  2 different organizations.  Your video shows Open Carry  Tarrant County.  You need to change your post.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Two  piles of shit. There is no difference.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 4:58:13 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Meh.  It's like the IRA and Provos.  Close enough.  

Page / 20
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top