[#2]
The hoplophobes are hysterical.
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 4:19:12 AM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

Be careful: This is the newest hobby for the country club set, and those who want their advertising dollars.
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 4:23:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Well, I moved here to make my stand against these shit hooks. Let's get it on.

ETA: Maybe we can add something to the state constitution making proposing gun control a jailable offense.
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 4:25:07 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Be careful: This is the newest hobby for the country club set, and those who want their advertising dollars.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

what? being ass wipes...
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 4:31:50 AM EDT
[#6]
Shes nothing but a whore,not the good kind.
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 4:34:32 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
what? being ass wipes...
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

what? being ass wipes...

That's their normal, but where they are putting their money, and for what purpose is:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2015/01/16/elaine-wynn-joins-nevada-gun-control-effort/21857901/

Link Posted: 1/26/2015 5:11:10 AM EDT
[#8]
For some good humor, check out Mom's against everything on Facebook.  The amin: Shannon Twatts.

Link Posted: 1/26/2015 5:15:42 AM EDT
[#9]
I wouldn't nut in her mouth if her lips were on fire.
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 5:25:19 AM EDT
[#10]

Link Posted: 1/26/2015 5:32:05 AM EDT
[#11]

LoL...that was both sad and funny at the same time.

If was a cynic, I might think that many of their faux pas' weren't all that accidental. FWIW, I am certain that SMW is more tactically savvy than Ladd could ever be.

Link Posted: 1/26/2015 6:15:20 AM EDT
[#12]
Grudge FHRITP
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 6:28:23 AM EDT
[#13]
On another forum I ran across another member who was in an argument and posted "Well, I don't worship freedom like some of you do".

You know, I never really thought about it. And then I realized that holy crap, some of these people really are that twisted
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 6:34:23 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
On another forum I ran across another member who was in an argument and posted "Well, I don't worship freedom like some of you do".

You know, I never really thought about it. And then I realized that holy crap, some of these people really are that twisted
View Quote

I can't even imagine what kind of person would make that statement.  Wow.
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 6:34:44 AM EDT
[#15]

Link Posted: 1/26/2015 8:33:10 AM EDT
[#16]
The cunt has a new Facebook page, and it still allows open posting:

https://www.facebook.com/ShannonRWatts
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 8:55:39 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Grudge FHRITP
View Quote

Yup

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 8:59:31 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
She's a cunt.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/26/2015 9:01:06 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
She's a cunt.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/26/2015 9:02:50 AM EDT
[#20]
Shannon, you ignorant slut.
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 9:12:32 AM EDT
[#21]
This lady is an embarrassment to Hoosiers.  Have they actually succeeded at much of anything?  I know a Colorado went UBC.. but I don't really think that had anything to do with MDA, but more the theater shooting and the liberals being up in arms.  Couple of stores apparently do not want customers bringing guns in (however, some of the open carry morons might be as much to blame for that..)

I know here in Indiana, they were picketing a few Kroger stores to stop allowing firearms.  Kroger pretty much gave them the finger and told them corporate policy on these matters is to follow state law...

These folks seem more about making noise.. than really being able to get significant change (unless I just don't follow them closely enough)

Link Posted: 1/26/2015 9:20:19 AM EDT
[#22]
What's much more revealing than FL being on the hit list is what she actually said.

"Actually, you'll need to register it when we close the background check loophole in Florida..."

The whole motherfucking gun control movement for the last 20 years has been saying UBCs aren't about registration. Well, there it is. Kinda like when Coburn offered up a voluntary background check compromise bill and Schumer turned it down because there was no record keeping. Background checks aren't about background checks.
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 9:26:55 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
What's much more revealing than FL being on the hit list is what she actually said.

"Actually, you'll need to register it when we close the background check loophole in Florida..."

The whole motherfucking gun control movement for the last 20 years has been saying UBCs aren't about registration. Well, there it is. Kinda like when Coburn offered up a voluntary background check compromise bill and Schumer turned it down because there was no record keeping. Background checks aren't about background checks.
View Quote

Exactly... If it was "just" UBC's.. I don't think to many would be opposed to it.  The problem is, the absolute ONLY way UBC's work, is w/ registration.. which I myself (and many others) are very opposed to.
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 9:26:57 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

View Quote

Hit it

Link Posted: 1/26/2015 9:35:46 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Exactly... If it was "just" UBC's.. I don't think to many would be opposed to it.  The problem is, the absolute ONLY way UBC's work, is w/ registration.. which I myself (and many others) are very opposed to.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You know, I would have no problem supporting a voluntary background check plan for private purchases. I would like to be able to conduct a BC on someone I'm selling a weapon to so that I know they're not a recently released mental patient or a felon, and I think there are ways to go about it without leaving a paper trail. But as long as it's these lying idiots behind the planning I want nothing to do with it.
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 9:36:56 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

You know, I would have no problem supporting a voluntary background check plan for private purchases. I would like to be able to conduct a BC on someone I'm selling a weapon to so that I know they're not a recently released mental patient or a felon, and I think there are ways to go about it without leaving a paper trail. But as long as it's these lying idiots behind the planning I want nothing to do with it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You can't do a background check on somebody now?
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 9:38:58 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 9:42:36 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Even if a UBC doesn't keep any records, it still uses force or the threat of force at the moment of transfer. In my book, that's still a no go. If I go to transfer a gun to somebody, there shouldn't be somebody else standing there telling me "Do (and pay for) a background check or go the fuck to jail."
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 9:43:15 AM EDT
[#29]
Took me only 3 hours...banned from Shannon Watts new Facebook page.

Link Posted: 1/26/2015 9:48:18 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
This lady is an embarrassment to Hoosiers.  Have they actually succeeded at much of anything?  I know a Colorado went UBC.. but I don't really think that had anything to do with MDA, but more the theater shooting and the liberals being up in arms.  Couple of stores apparently do not want customers bringing guns in (however, some of the open carry morons might be as much to blame for that..)

I know here in Indiana, they were picketing a few Kroger stores to stop allowing firearms.  Kroger pretty much gave them the finger and told them corporate policy on these matters is to follow state law...

These folks seem more about making noise.. than really being able to get significant change (unless I just don't follow them closely enough)

View Quote

No, make no mistake, what they are isn't "just" noise. Read any left-leaning news article that mentions them and they are referred to as the "grass-roots movement to  enact common sense gun reform" or some other variation on that theme. Their purpose as a propaganda arm of the Bloomberg machine is to make the low info voter think that what they are pushing for is reasonable, that everyone else is thinking the way they're thinking, that what they're suggesting isn't too bad...that it just makes sense. It's the insidious nature of MDA that makes them dangerous.
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 9:51:00 AM EDT
[#31]
1. The right of individuals to keep and bear arms is guaranteed under both the Second Amendment to the United States Constitution and s. 8, Art. I of the State Constitution.
2. A list, record, or registry of legally owned firearms or law-abiding firearm owners is not a law enforcement tool and can become an instrument for profiling, harassing, or abusing law-abiding citizens based on their choice to own a firearm and exercise their Second Amendment right to keep and bear arms as guaranteed under the United States Constitution. Further, such a list, record, or registry has the potential to fall into the wrong hands and become a shopping list for thieves.
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 9:53:13 AM EDT
[#32]
Oh FUCK SHANNON TWAT!!!!
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 9:53:41 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Hit it

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Hit it

I reported it for harassment.

Link Posted: 1/26/2015 9:53:59 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

So you support the idea of having to get government permission before enjoying a right guaranteed in the Bill of Rights?

Interesting.
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 9:57:22 AM EDT
[#35]
I vote cage match with Marrion Hammer.
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 9:57:38 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

So you support the idea of having to get government permission before enjoying a right guaranteed in the Bill of Rights?

Interesting.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Interesting.

Your reading comprehension sucks.  Note the word "voluntary" not "mandatory".

I would also like to have the option of running a BC on an individual I'm selling to - though IL has a system similar to that in place already.
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 10:01:06 AM EDT
[#37]

have you got a source for that quote?

I can't find any record of him saying that.

I've found other's that say its from George Orwell.

Link Posted: 1/26/2015 10:17:00 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I would also like to have the option of running a BC on an individual I'm selling to - though IL has a system similar to that in place already.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Interesting.

So, only you should have the right, but not the buyer.

You have lived there way too long.
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 10:20:35 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

That cunt is a NY transplant.
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 10:20:56 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Interesting.

The buyer is free to go elsewhere if he doesn't agree with the seller's methods.  That's capitalism for you.
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 11:54:49 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
The buyer is free to go elsewhere if he doesn't agree with the seller's methods.  That's capitalism for you.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Interesting.

Not in WA anymore: Since I-594 passed, there is no legal FTF sale without a BC. And if you are an 18-20 year old looking to buy the handgun you are legally entitled to under state law, you are going to be denied because of your age:

RCW 9.41.240

Possession of pistol by person from eighteen to twenty-one.

Unless an exception under RCW 9.41.042, 9.41.050, or 9.41.060 applies, a person at least eighteen years of age, but less than twenty-one years of age, may possess a pistol only:

(1) In the person's place of abode;

(2) At the person's fixed place of business; or

(3) On real property under his or her control.

Other than the outright bona fide familial gift allowed under -594, how can that 18 but not 21 year old get a handgun legally in WA now, since any other way now requires a BC through a FFL whose federal license won't allow such a transfer to anyone under 21?

I certainly cite this as impairing their rights.

Link Posted: 1/26/2015 11:58:32 AM EDT
[#42]
She's in need of a good cunt punch
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 12:29:57 PM EDT
[#43]
I can't even.

where's my Xanax and boxed wine?
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 6:51:04 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 9:31:27 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Phrase it as "it shall be unlawful to propose any bill or law that seeks to encroach upon, restrict, limit or otherwise diminish the rights of law abiding citizens to exercise their right to keep and bear arms as enumerated in the Constitution of the United Stated (and the State of Florida if it applies)"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Well, I moved here to make my stand against these shit hooks. Let's get it on.

ETA: Maybe we can add something to the state constitution making proposing gun control a jailable offense.

Phrase it as "it shall be unlawful to propose any bill or law that seeks to encroach upon, restrict, limit or otherwise diminish the rights of law abiding citizens to exercise their right to keep and bear arms as enumerated in the Constitution of the United Stated (and the State of Florida if it applies)"

I like that, it is a good start. It will clearly have to cover registration specifically as well. I'm going to write my state reps about this. At least my house rep will be onboard for sure, he sponsored CCW information protection legislation last session.
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 1:44:49 PM EDT
[#47]
still hot

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top